• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life At Islands Estates Ch. 09

Life At Islands Estates Ch. 09

123

Dennis and Marie had been playing gigs all over the southeast. opening shows for the likes of Brian Hyland and Lou Christy. I was happy that they had found their nitch. They never let me down, though. The fourth weekend of every month, we had our gig at The White Lion, in St. Augustine and they were here for every one of them.

After we had finished our Sunday date, at the end of September, Lisa and I had scheduled our trip to New York. It had been a beautiful day and at seven in the evening as I pulled up next to the hanger, at St. Augustine Airport, it was still 85 degrees and clear. The plan was to leave the Nomad parked in the hanger, but I was taking my guitar and a small amplifier along with us so I could serenade the girls. I parked the car and crawled out looking around for Lisa. She was not to be seen, but the cargo door on the sleek little jet airliner stood open. I loaded my equipment inside along with my suitcases and a box of goodies Camille and Louise had packed for Dianne. I jumped down from the step on the side of the plane and turned to see Lisa walking across the ramp from the other side of the hanger.

I was a bit taken aback with her appearance. Her blond hair had been nicely coiffed and piled high on her head. She wore a short, dark blue mini skirt, black hose and heels. Her blouse was snow white with blue epilates, which displayed three gold wrap around captain's stripes on each one. Her large breasts pushed out threateningly, against the front of her crisp shirt. A pair of shiny golden pilots wings danced atop her left tittie as she walked toward me. I also noticed that her makeup had been impeccably applied. She looked smashing.

She waved as she approached and flashed a whole bunch of pearly white teeth, "Hi, Darlin'. You ready to go flyin'?"

"I can't wait. I'm all loaded and just waiting on your pretty behind," I drawled. "You look great."

"Thanks, Lover," she cooed. "I just filed our flight plan and we're all ready to sail away."

She touched a button and the gigantic hanger doors slowly swung shut. We exited the hanger through the walk door and Lisa keyed the lock and made sure all was secure. We boarded the small jet and Lisa showed me how to lift the ramp and secure the door. Soon we were buckled in to our respective seats and had taxied to the end of the runway. I marveled at the precision with which my friend handled the aircraft. She spoke briefly into the mic, swung the wheel and advanced the throttles moving the plane out onto the runway. We sat for several seconds before she again spoke into the mic and slid the twin throttle levers ahead to the stops. The powerful jet moved swiftly down the tarmac and into the air. The landing gear thumped into the bottom of the aircraft and the hydraulic screws closed the wheel doors. In less than four minutes, we had reached an altitude of twenty two thousand feet, and air speed of four hundred seventy five miles per hour.

Heading north up the coast at this time of day was awesome. The sun was far off in the western sky and you could see right down into the water. The sleek jet rode smoothly and Lisa was in her element. She made a setting to her autopilot and switched over to automatic. She flipped another switch, sending the radio sound over the speaker system throughout the cabin.

Lisa stood and smoothed her skirt and moved back into the cabin with me close behind her.

"Do we have any plans for New York," she asked as she took a seat.

"I don't know what Dianne has planned," I answered. "But I'm sure she'll keep us occupied."

"I'm sure she will," Lisa remarked. "I just want to suck on her pretty pussy."

"I'm sure that won't be a problem," I chuckled. "She's way into that activity. I'll bet she gets you laid too."

"What about you, Sweet meat?" she asked. "You think she'll get you laid?"

"I have no doubt," I responded. "She'll be the first one to want me."

"Oh you incestuous little fucker," Lisa chided.

"You better believe it, Sugar," I quickly answered. "My sisters are both grade A stuff. And hot to trot as hell."

"And I'm not grade A?" she whined.

"Prime cut, Honey," I answered quickly, not wanting to ruffle her dainty feathers.

She wiggled her hips and slipped her skirt up on her thighs to reveal her naked blond pussy peeking out from under her skirt. I had been standing a couple of steps away, leaning against a seat back. I kneeled down and crawled across the cabin floor and sniffed between her outspread legs. She smelled wonderful.

"Bow Wow," I woofed and lapped her damp pussy. She sprawled back in the seat and nudged her hips forward, spreading her thighs farther apart, allowing me much better access to her sweet cunt. I swept my tongue across her hairy slit several times sending her over the edge into orgasm-land. I leaned back, unbuckled my jeans, and positioned myself for a horizontal assault on Lisa's sweet pussy. I leaned forward and slid balls deep into her wet caldron.

She immediately started to rock in her seat. I fucked into her with steady long strokes, using the arms of her seat for leverage. Lisa screamed through another hard climax clamping down with incredible force on my rigid prick. I lasted exactly eight seconds after she went off and I emptied my nuts way down inside of Lisa. Hot, sticky, fuck juice flooded out around my stick and leaked onto the seat.

I removed my spent muscle from her clenching cunt and went to the head to gather some paper towels to wipe the cum from the seat. As I was returning, I heard a voice over the radio requesting Lisa to identify herself and squawk 107.2 for ground control. Lisa stood, covering her pussy with her hand to capture and leaking jizz, and made her way to her seat in the cockpit to comply with ground control. I scrubbed the seat as best I could and after finding a box of tissues, returned to the cockpit. I took a wad of tissues, and wiped Lisa's leaking cunt as dry as I could.

Lisa's face was still flushed, but she was back in command of the plane. Her skirt was still bunched around her waist leaving her wet pussy exposed.

"What do you do different from everybody else, that makes me cum so fucking hard, Mister?" Lisa asked turning her head to look at me.

I shrugged and said, "I have no idea, Hon. I just give it the gas and drive, drive, drive."

"Well, you get my vote for president of the 'Mile High Club' for this year," she said. "God Damn, I get off so good with you. You're not the biggest or the longest I've had, but you got different moves or somthin'."

I chuckled and hummed a little song I was working on in my mind. Her hand caressed my soft prick through my pants. Life is good.

We sailed through the night sky and shortly before ten o'clock; we landed at a small private airport on Long Island. Lisa received directions from the ground controller to the hanger area where she had prearranged to park the jet. Dianne would meet us at the hanger, with a car and drive us into the city, and to her home, which was located on the top floor of the building in which she had her lingerie business.

Lisa skillfully maneuvered the jet to a stop and switched off the engines. As the whine subsided, a white stretch limousine glided to a stop beside the plane. I opened the door and lowered the steps and was met by a cool fall breeze and Dianne's smiling face. She was wearing a full-length sable coat and she looked marvelous.

I jumped off the bottom step and embraced my beautiful blond sister. She covered my face with wet kisses and hugged me tightly. Lisa stepped out of the plane and Dianne gave her the hugs and kisses as well. We unloaded our baggage and Dianne's driver, a tall blond youth of about my age, busied himself situating all of it in the trunk of the limo.

It was fall, in New York, and there was definitely a chill in the air. Lisa and I were dressed in Florida clothes. The driver opened the door and the girls entered the limo, with me in hot pursuit. Dianne sat in the back seat, next to Lisa. I took a seat on the side with the ladies to my left. It was nice and warm in the car. Dianne shook the fur open, revealing her self to me. Under the coat she was wearing a lacy white, very sheer bra, panties, garter belt and hose. Nothing else. I heard Lisa suck in her breath as she caught her first glimpse on my statuesque blond sister. Dianne was smiling from ear to ear as my eyes roamed over her exposed body. I slid off my seat, tugged the shear gusset of her panties aside, and wedged my face firmly between her outspread thighs. Lisa fondled her soft mounds and soon had a turgid nipple in her mouth sucking and nibbling away. The limo moved slowly through the streets of New York, with the three of us in the back, behind the darkly shaded windows, enjoying the excitement of each other's hormones. Lisa opened my pants and tugged them down my legs. Dianne pushed me back on the seat, shrugged out of the fur coat, and straddled my stiff cock. Lisa guided me up into Dianne's slippery cunt. Her fingers dropping to gently fondle my balls while Dianne rose and fell on my erection. Dianne leaned forward, covering my mouth with hers. I felt Lisa position herself between our legs and her tongue make contact with my balls. She alternated from me to Dianne's upturned ass hole, slathering us both with her wet mouth. Dianne moaned loudly when she felt Lisa's long slender finger invade her puckered rosebud. Dianne fucked us vigorously until I released a torrent of love juice into her depths. She climaxed simultaneously and mashed down hard sending me deep into her center. Rolling off after her wave had passed, Lisa clamped her mouth over Dianne's dripping cunt and carefully extracted my offering from within. The limo pulled to a stop inside the underground garage at Dianne's building and the driver opened the door to witness Lisa locked between Dianne's legs, and me lying next to them with my softening cock, covered with our mixed excretions. "We're here Ms. Ellis," he announced and gently closed the door. I pulled my pants back up over my legs and stepped out of the car to tuck my shirt in. Dianne and Lisa untangled and they too climbed out of the vehicle. Dianne reached back inside and retrieved the fur, hung it over one shoulder and pointed to the elevator a short distance from where we stood. "Cory will bring the luggage up," Dianne commanded. Hooking her free arm through Lisa's elbow, we entered the elevator. The interior of the lift was all mirrors, reflecting your image back at you repeatedly into infinity. More Ellis money spent on elegance.

---------

Stepping from the elevator, on the uppermost floor of the aging twelve-story building, we entered the foyer of Dianne's apartment. The circular room was perhaps twenty-five feet across, with black marble covering the floor and walls. The ceiling was paneled with smoked glass mirrors. A light gray, granite three-tiered fountain bubbled in the center of the room with crystal light fixtures on the walls all around sending brilliant patterns of light throughout the room. Besides the elevator door, four other doors opened off the foyer. One door opened into a small sitting room, with a desk facing the door way and two large overstuffed leather chairs facing the desk. A long credenza stretched behind the desk with a table lamp on one end. Another door led to a large powder room all done up in red and gold velvet wallpaper with marble fixtures and dressing table. A shower stall and nook for the toilet opened off the main room. A third door led into large walk in closet where coats and hats and other items of clothing were hung, presumably those belonging to guests. The fourth door, a large double door, opened into Dianne's inner chambers. My sister evidently had a very dark side that no one in the family, except Camille, knew about. Her taste in interior design could only be described as bizarre. Black, gold, dark wood and glass, marble and granite, seemed to be the primary medium used throughout her digs. All the ceilings were mirrored. The floors either black marble with dark Persian rugs, or deep pile dark burgundy plush carpeting, with extremely thick padding. The first room inside was her great room. A huge stone fireplace dominated one whole wall of the room with huge Gothic looking furniture and various statues and art objects placed around the room. The kitchen was absolutely Medieval, with stone arches and a huge planked table, worn smooth from use and benches on either side. A nook opened off the kitchen where meals could be eaten separate from the rest of the kitchen. A large formal dining room with crystal chandeliers and great wooden cabinets with glass doors all around reflected our dad's taste in decorating. There were six bedrooms, each decorated differently, but nonetheless bizarre. Each had a large bathroom with tub, shower and bidet, all marble of coarse. Off the kitchen, separate from the rest of the apartment, was another small apartment where her help lived. Dianne told us she had three live-ins, Cory, our driver, his twin Craig, and a cook/cleaning lady Rita, who was the twin's older sister. I remembered mention of the twins from conversations while she was at Islands Estates for graduation. Rita was a new name and I wondered what sort of surprise we had in store when we met her. We didn't have to wait long, as Rita came into the room as soon as she heard voices. A more accurate account of Rita's entrance could be described as she flowed into the room in a diaphanous pale green swirling cloud of chiffon. Tall, like Dianne, but very thin, with flaming red hair cascading to her waist and swirling with the peignoir. Freckles covered her face and I assumed much more of her tight body. She breezed over to Dianne, still clad only in her lingerie and heels, and hugged her arm. "Is this him?" she asked, obviously she adored Dianne. "Rita, meet The Tall Cool One, Virgil Jr., and this is Lisa." Dianne extended her hand to Lisa who reached for it and Dianne pulled the two them close together. Rita carefully placed a soft kiss squarely on Lisa's parted lips. Rita was no more than twenty-one, but she was a stunner. "I'm so very happy to meet you both." She exuded complete sensuality. I took her offered hand, raised it to my lips and kissed it gently, on the back. "And such a gentleman, too." "Wait until you get him in bed, Honey," Lisa chimed in. "He's much more than a gentleman." "That's right," Dianne, concurred, "he's Ferdinand The Bull. How about you show our guests to their rooms and I'll get the boys to bring in the luggage and we'll have a toast to your arrival in the Big Apple and get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a busy day for us all." Rita captured Lisa and I by the arms and led us down the dimly lit hallway to our rooms. Lisa had the first room down the hall, and I had the next. The rooms interconnected so we could pass from one to the other without reentering the hall. Lisa sat on her bed looking around the huge bedchamber while Rita escorted me through the interconnecting door to my room. Mine was equally impressive with a huge king sized bed and lots other furniture, all very Goth, scattered around the room. Rita excused herself and was gone in a swirl of soft green. I glanced up and saw Lisa leaning against the doorjamb. A cigarette burned between her fingers and she held two glasses of wine. Dianne moved up behind her, with a glass of wine also and took one glass from Lisa and offered it to me. "Happy days," she said as she lifted the glass and we clinked them together and drank from the grape. "Oh, yes," Lisa whispered. "To many happy days." "And nights," I added. We drank together. Dianne walked over and sat on my bed. I joined her. Lisa excused herself and told us she wanted a shower and felt like a good nights sleep was in order. As she started to close the door, she stuck her head back through and asked, "Mind if I leave the door open?" Dianne stood, crossed over to her and hugged her. She gently kissed her and pushed the door back to its fullest open position. "All the doors in this house are open to you, Lisa. You never have to knock, or ask again." Lisa disappeared and Dianne returned to the bed. "I'm going to shower and change. When I come back, I'll want your beautiful hard meat in my ass." Dianne vanished and I heard a soft tap on my door. The young blond boy from the limo had my suitcases at the door and as he carried them in, I saw his twin entering Lisa's room. They were exact copies. Tall, blond, and muscular, almost albino in appearance, I thanked him for bringing the bags and he hesitated for just a few extra seconds. "If you need anything, let me know. I'm Craig." He stepped close to me, put his hand on my arm and whispered, "Anything at all, Okay?" I looked into his eyes and saw that he meant just that, anything at all. "I'll keep you posted," I said and turned to open my bag. I watched as he stepped through the door into Lisa's room. Lisa appeared toweling her hair from her shower She had another towel wrapped around her and tucked in over her big tits. The twins closed in on her and I watched as they rubbed her dry and one of them produced a big fluffy powder duster and softly feathered her body with talc. They sat her in a chair at the dressing table and brushed her damp hair many strokes. A blow dryer was produced and one of them dried her hair while the other turned her bed down. I watched as they escorted her to her bed and gently tucked her under the covers. This had been a very erotic scene and I vowed to retrieve my portable video camera from my music case and have it ready in case of any further stimulating activity which I was sure would ensue. I heard my door open and close and turned to see Dianne entering the room. She was naked except for her fluffy slippers. She is gorgeous. Almost forty-one and absolutely smashing. Big boned and full bodied, just like me. "I'll just catch a quick shower," I said, "don't go away." Upon returning from a brief shower, Dianne greeted me with many candles burning around the room. The dancing light gave the room a haunting presence. Dianne was sprawled on the bed waiting for me to come to her. It had been just over an hour since I'd fucked her in the limo and less than four hours since I had deposited a load deep in Lisa's hot cunt. I knew I'd last a long time and I hoped Dianne was ready for a marathon. We snuggled and caressed each other, she sucking me deep into her mouth and me licking her wet pussy and fingering her to a crashing climax. I spent a lot of time fingering her tight butt and had her writhing with sensations and begging for me to fill her with my dick. Not wanting to be the one to spoil a party, I briefly slipped my cock into her drenched cunt and then withdrew and filled her ass hole with stiff flesh. Dianne was on her knees, with her head buried in a pillow. The pillow muffled her screams of passion, but she returned east thrust with a push of her own. I rammed my cock deep into her snug rectum a hundred times or more before I felt the stirrings of orgasm build within me. When I came, I flooded her bowels with a river of molten man cream.
We crashed into the bed in a heap. I remained on top of Dianne for a long time before rolling off. She pulled the covers over us and we slept.

--------

When I woke, Dianne was missing from my bed. A carafe of steaming coffee sat on the nightstand, with a huge stoneware mug. I peered through the open door into Lisa's room but couldn't see the bed from where I was lying. I rolled out of bed and took care of my morning business. I peeked around the corner into Lisa's room again and saw her riding the twins. One of the boys was on his back fucking her pussy and the other twin had his cock buried in her ass hole. The three of them were humping madly. Lisa moaned as the two young studs ravaged her soft supple body, sending her to the heights of ecstasy. The three writhing bodies reached a crescendo of passion at nearly the same moment. Each of the boys sending a great torrent of cum flowing into Lisa's expectant holes, drawing long moans from the orgasming woman.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life At Islands Estates Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 295 milliseconds