• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life At Islands Estates Ch. 14

Life At Islands Estates Ch. 14

12

I decided in my feeble mind to ask Rita for her hand, and I guess the whole rest of her nubile young body for that matter, in marriage. I was having a tough time getting around to asking her though. I was busy with Camille working on a rough plan for starting the development of our recently acquired property and I just never found the right moment.

I went to Daytona in early August and found an engagement ring I liked and bought it and the wedding band to go with it. It was, of coarse, very gaudy and extremely expensive. But then, that's the way I do things. Or should I say, overdo things. I had it safely tucked away in the safe waiting for enough courage to ask her.

Late August brought the threat of severe weather, and an impending hurricane. We all went berserk and spent two days preparing for the worst and with good cause, because Hurricane Dora came marching across North Florida the first week of September and to date was the worst storm on record for our part of the country. We were secure in the great stone house and except for a few blown off tiles on the roof and a mountain of tree limbs in the yard, we survived unscathed.

The eye of the great howling storm passed eighteen miles to the north and blasted St. Augustine and The Jacksonville Beaches to pieces. I recall that after we had closed all the storm shutters and moved the big boat up under the house, we disconnected the main fuses to the house and switched over to the huge diesel generators, which had been installed for just such an occasion. With the house secure, and the diesels throbbing away, Louise, Camille, baby Caroline, Rita and I took shelter in the front cellar under the house that had been constructed for protection from storms and planned to sit the storm out. Helen and Marie along with Gerald and Dennis's mother Susan went to Gainesville to sit it out with Karen.

Our radio tuned to NOAA weather gave us hourly updates on the progress of the upcoming blow. We were prepared two days early but what the hell, we had a blast all bunched up in the cellar, drinking wine and playing cards and pretending to be scared. We had comfortable beds in the storm shelter and it wasn't long before Camille and Rita were lapping at each other's pussies while Louise and I watched my daughter. I decided this would be an opportune time to pop the question so I excused myself and quickly ran up to the safe and grabbed the ring.

The wind was raging outside and the rain was pelting the whole world. The storm surge was hammering the coastline and it was dark and eerie in the old stone house.

I stripped as I reentered the storm shelter and crept up behind Rita, who was kneeling with her face mashed securely into Camille's heaving cunt. I entered Rita from behind, unceremoniously, and humped her furiously while she groveled the quaking Camille. Louise looked on with grim resistance, knowing about what I was subject to do at any moment. Camille was climaxing steadily into Rita's hungry mouth and I had nearly reached the point of emptying my load into Rita's scalding pussy.

I stopped lunging suddenly and both of the gasping women looked up at me, wondering if something was wrong. My steel hard cock was planted balls deep in Rita's cunt and Camille was shaking from her lingering orgasms. Rita's face glistened with Camille's sweet discharges.

I held the blue velvet ring case up so they both could see it and said, "I suppose a proposal of marriage would be out of the question?"

Camille lurched up and bumped Rita who pushed back against me. The movement was all it took to take me over the edge into oblivion and I started cumming in her sucking pussy. Rita popped her nut at the same moment and Camille squealed with glee at what I had said. I bellowed and mashed into Rita repeatedly until I was drained. Camille was reaching for the ring box but Rita had her pinned to the bed. Louise was clapping her hands and tears were streaming down her cheeks from laughter.

The awkward position I was in gave me cause to dislodge from Rita and sit back on the carpet. Both Rita and Camille descended upon me at the same time kissing and hugging me and generally spreading man and woman cum all over all of us due to the recent sex acts we had just performed.

Rita had captured the ring box and was covering my face with kisses. Camille had settled on the floor next to us and Louise stood over the whole tangled mess, holding Caroline in her arms.

"Well?" Louise was the first to speak.

We all looked up at her.

"What'd you tell him?" she asked.

Rita and Camille looked at each other, then at me and then back at Louise.

"Rita, he just asked you to marry him. Remember? What did you tell him?" Louise was insistent.

"Of coarse we'll marry him!" Rita cried.

"Only one of you can marry him." Louise told Rita and howled with laughter.

Then we all laughed together and Camille collected Rita in her arms and kissed her hard on the lips.

"I've already had him for twenty years as my brother, Honey. You can marry him and we'll share his sorry ass for fifty years or so then you can have him for yourself." Camille said between outbursts of laughter.

"I'm so surprised," Rita, breathed after donning the huge cluster of diamonds, "I just don't know what to say."

"Say yes, and lets get on with the fucking," Camille urged her.

"Oh alright, YES! I'll marry you," Rita yelled.

So there it was. I had asked Rita to marry me. Me, Virgil P. Ellis, born in the Deep South, a southern gentleman, insanely wealthy and embarking on a business adventure that could be worth hundreds of millions of bucks, had asked a tall, redheaded female from NEW YORK to marry me. What was to become of The South?

--------

By the next morning, the storm had passed and we emerged from the underground shelter none the worse for the wear. Except that I had been mauled be three sex-crazed females for a day and a half and was exhausted.

Louise and I went to the task of opening the storm shutters and I fueled the generators again, due to the fact that all the power lines had been blown down. The grounds were a mass of pine boughs and palm fronds. The pier was intact and the two buildings down by the river were still standing, although they were nearly buried in branches and leaves.

The river was floating with debris and was extremely high, maybe four or five feet above high flood. Not at all a pretty sight. The phones were dead and I guessed we'd be stuck here due to downed trees on the state road. So, we just sat tight and enjoyed each other.

It was four days until the power came back on and almost a week for the phone. We had plenty of food but we had nearly exhausted the diesel fuel but we made it. I decided to install another large underground tank for future use.

All Rita, Camille and Louise could talk about was THE WEDDING! I was glad to get out in the yard and carry limbs to get away from the constant reminder of my impending matrimony.

We hadn't even discussed a date and they were already talking about dresses and tuxes and I had to escape to the outdoors to keep my sanity.

Gerald and I spent two weeks cleaning up after the storm and I was forever in his debt for the help. Susan returned to his bed immediately after his return and he told me that she had been asking him if he minded if she and I spent an afternoon together. I asked him how he felt about that and he said she was free to do what ever she wanted, she was still married to Denny's dad and just hanging around with him for the sex. I asked him if he wanted to do her together and he allowed, as that might be fun, so we set out to do just that.

Susan was perched on the front balcony of Gerald's upstairs apartment, looking out on the river. The river was still loaded with trash from the storm and I decided it would take weeks before it cleared. She was wearing a short sundress, and sandals. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was severely made up. She wore entirely too much make up most of the time, but who cares, her pussy was so tight and hot it didn't matter.

I stepped up quietly behind her and cupped her big soft tits from behind. She stood up and moved back against me turning her head for a kiss. I pressed my lips to her open mouth and she sucked my tongue inside. Susan was hot and ready. Gerald remained just inside the door to the balcony and watched through the glass as I manhandled her big orbs through her dress. She ground her ass against my growing erection and I responded by rubbing hard up on her soft butt.

She turned and threw one leg up on my hip and pulled her dress up to her waist. I fumbled with my fly and dropped my shorts enough for her to pull my dick out. I raised her ass up and sat her on the porch railing and she pulled me into her naturally tiny hole. Still as tight as ever, I forced myself into her heat and started to hump her against the rail.

Susan noticed Gerald through the glass door and squeaked. He stood with a hard cock in his hand watching us fuck on his front porch. I was stroking her harder now and she was moaning into my mouth as our tongues continued to wrestle. My legs were about to give out and I was nowhere near to cumming, so I suggested we go inside and join Gerald for a threesome. Susan went off at the suggestion and clamped her legs around me as she drifted through a strong orgasm around my dick as I walked toward the open door.

Gerald lifted her off me and I quickly lost my clothes. Gerald lay on the floor and I stripped Susan out of her dress. I helped her to straddle Gerald's body and she lowered herself down gingerly over his up-thrust prick. She sank all the way to the bottom and laid forward flat on his chest. I kneeled between Gerald's legs and slid my hard cock along the bottom of his and attempted to enter her tight hole next to his. She protested for a few seconds but after my cock head slipped inside of her she relaxed and I was able to intrude several inches before it became too painful for her to endure.

I pulled out and popped through her cute little ass hole with almost no resistance. I slid into her as far as I could go and Susan groaned and pushed back against me. Gerald began pumping into her cunt as I started to hump her butt. The friction between our cocks, sliding back and forth into her two holes simultaneously, brought us both quickly to orgasm. I came first filling her with my thick man juice. I flopped out immediately after coming and my discharge oozed out of her ass and flowed down over Gerald's cock and balls as he continued to invade her pussy. He came seconds later and Susan screamed as her climax took her at the same moment. I left them on the floor, still stuck together, pulled my shorts on and headed for the house. Susan had indeed come out of her shell.

--------

My twenty-first birthday came in October and we had a small orgy in The War Room, on the night of my birthday. Rita, Camille, Marie, Louise and Helen had invited Karen, Chrissie, and Gail to join us for dinner. Lisa Holiday had flown to New York and brought Dianne to the party also. Proper dress was required, which meant you wore your finest sexy lingerie. Dinner had been served in the big dinning room and we all had gathered in the den for me to open my birthday gift, which was a joint purchase from all ten of them.

I opened the small envelope presented to me by Camille and found a set of car keys and the title card to a brand new Corvette Sting Ray. I was told that it was sequestered down in the mower shed and that Gerald would drive it up to the house as soon as Camille called him. She made the call and we all gathered out on the drive and witnessed the arrival of the sparkling yellow convertible. It was a chilly October evening so the scantily clad ladies weren't real keen on standing around outside while I inspected the car so I thanked Gerald, for driving the car up, and we all headed back into the house.

A fresh bottle of wine was opened and we made our way into the candlelit recesses of The War Room. I was seated on one of the loungers and after Dianne and Camille had ceremoniously removed my clothing, my hands and feet were carefully tied to the legs of the settee. My cock had reached full proportions by now and I my eyes had been covered with a heavy blindfold.

The object of this game was for each of those present to pour a few drops of wine on my stiff cock and then clean me with their mouth and tongue. My job was to guess who it was doing the cleanup duties. I had been with each of the wonderful women in the room many times before and enjoyed each of them orally. But to lie blindfolded and tied, and try and guess whose lips were sucking on my hardness was a new adventure.

The room was as quiet as a funeral parlor as the first drops of cool wine splashed over my erection and the first mouth made contact with me. Each of my lovers had some special movement or favorite trick they employed when they used their mouth on me. I had also become aware of the perfume each of them preferred so that was also a clue as to who was touching me. I sensed that Dianne was the first to take her turn by the way her soft hair swept across my thighs and the way she first licked the wine that had run down between my legs to my ass hole. I recalled the way she tongued me in New York. I was correct.

I didn't know how much I could stand before I shot my wad so I tried to relax and enjoy the moment. Gail came next and then Chrissie. Both were very gentle but I got them mixed up and everybody laughed at me. I was really enjoying the game but I wanted to cum really bad. Next was Marie, I'd know her mouth anywhere and I guessed her right away. Louise did her deep throat thing but I had already guessed it was she by the huge tits that lay against my legs as she bent over to take me in her throat.

I also had Helen and Karen reversed but was forgiven for that because they were mother and daughter and so much alike. I could smell Lisa's strong perfume and new it was she before her tongue swirled around me. They tried to mess me up by sending Helen in for a second time but I recognized her from her earrings, which brushed my legs the first time she sucked on me. I called foul and they all laughed at me and said it was their game and they made the rules as they went along.

They gave me just enough time between contestants to relax a little. My balls were about to burst with the need to cum. I tried to remember who hadn't taken a turn but was having a tough time concentrating. I had endured a tremendous number of sensations over the past hour.

I felt the cool wine dribbling on me again and felt the lounger move slightly as a woman sat on either side of me this time. I felt first one tongue and then another along with a warm hand encircling me close to the bottom. A hot mouth slid over the crown and a tongue laved at me between her lips and whoever's hand held me up. Finally, the mouth and tongue went away and the hand held my prick vertical as someone positioned herself over me and descended down on my rampant member. The single downward stroke was all it took to send me over the edge, spewing molten sperm into the woman impaling her self on me.

I was beyond recognizing whose pussy I was discharging my seed into. All I knew was, it felt magnificent. I heard her groan and then I realized that Rita was the owner of the hot sleeve wrapped around me and that the hand must have been Camille's. Just as I ejected the last of my pent up passion, I heard moans from across the room, and giggles from elsewhere. Rita leaned forward and kissed me deeply and I felt Camille's tongue working at the juncture of my cock and Rita's leaking pussy. Strange erotic sensations raced through me again and I felt another jerk as fired a dry shot up into Rita.

Rita extracted herself and I felt many hands and mouths on me cleansing our mixed juices away. Rita was groaning with her orgasm as someone was obviously licking her cunt and sucking my cum out of her and bringing her off.

I remained tied to the lounger and the manipulation of my manhood continued until I grew hard again. This time, the women took turns sucking on my weary pecker until I expelled a huge load out onto my belly, which was then ravenously consumed by the hungry mouths that had caused the eruption.

My blindfold was removed and Camille untied me. I looked around the dimly lit room and saw my tormentors cuddled here and there engaging in the activities females do with one another without the presence of the male. Helen, Karen and Dianne were tangled up in a little daisy chain and Gail was still furiously sucking Rita's pussy. Chrissie was mercilessly strapping Marie's upturned ass with a cat-o-nine tails. Louise and Camille had presumably gone to tend to the baby and Lisa sat on a chair just across from where I sat on the lounger, smoking a long brown cigarette and holding a glass of wine, smiling at me.

"You got it made, Buster," Lisa said.

"Oh?" was all I could manage in my weakened condition.

"Yup. Just look around you. It's disgusting that so many of us love you," she sighed deeply.

"What can I say?" I expounded.

"And now you tell me you're getting married?" Lisa asked.

"Shit! Nothing changes. You look around. It's just nuts. I have no answer. I love all of you too but it seems like the right thing to do. But she says we'll still have all this. I think it's more of a security issue than anything else. I don't know." I whined.

"Don't worry, Poopsie. I'm just giving you a hard time," she said and took a deep drag on her smoke. "I ain't lookin' for a husband any more than any of the others, 'cept for Rita. I think the love is real with her. Be good to her and she'll be with you forever."

The room was alive with little moaning piles of thrashing bodies and smelled of sex and perfume. I winked at Lisa and made my way out of there in search of Camille and Louise. I found them in Camille's room, nursing the baby. I desperately wanted to nurse on Camille's tits and taste her milk. I had mentioned that to Louise earlier and after Camille had finished nursing Caroline, she came to me and sat next to me on the bed. She held her milk-swollen breast up to me and I gently sucked on it. To my surprise, I had to suck quite hard to get anything out of it. Once I figured it out, I sucked eagerly, savoring the rich taste of her milk.

I was becoming aroused from the act of nursing on Camille's tits but Louise shooed me out of the room and told me they'd had enough for one night. I understood and went into the den to find myself a shot of Scotch.

One at a time the naked bodies wandered out of The War Room and gave me a birthday kiss and bid me good night. Helen and Karen returned to their house next door. Marie, with Dianne in tow, went upstairs to her apartment. Lisa had already gone back to St. Augustine. Chrissie and Gail went in search of Gerald hoping to entice him into more high-spirited sexual activity down in his hovel by the river. Rita swept into the room searching for her cigarettes and a beer.

"Hi, Sweetie. Did you have fun in there?" she asked firing a smoke and blowing a plume into the air.

"Whose idea was the guessing game?" I asked in return.

"Oh, Lisa came up with that one. You did pretty good," she giggled.

"Humph! Least you could have done was warn me up front. My nuts were about to explode," I bawled.

"You'll live," she said. "Let's go downstairs and have a nice hot bath and I'll rub your back for you."

"To Hell with my back, rub my front instead!" I said as I followed her out of the room.

We set the date for our wedding that night, for the first Saturday in May. I should have been more enthusiastic but I guess I was feeling like a minnow in a seine. This feeling would soon pass and I'd get on with the business at hand.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life At Islands Estates Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds