Life is a Soap Opera Act 02

"He's a nice guy, Bailey," Andy said. "He's got everything going for him. Gabriel's smart, good-looking, famous and rich. And he's got my little girl's heart. I know I should be able to find something wrong with him, but I can't. Even the fact that he's my age doesn't bother me because I see how good he treats you."

"I'm glad you think so." She drew in a deep breath before speaking. Her voice was so low, he could barely hear her. "Daddy . . . Gabe asked me to move to New York with him."

Andy tried not to look devastated.

"I haven't said yes," Bailey said quickly. "He just asked . . . he doesn't want the distance to break us up."

The two had dropped all pretense of working on the car. Andy took his daughter's hand and led her back to the office. They sat in the chairs opposite his desk. Neither spoke for a long time.

"I don't want you to go," he said softly.

"Then I won't."

"No . . . it's not that, Pumpkin," Andy sighed. "I don't want you to go because I miss you already. I hate that you're living in the city. I hate that I don't see you and April every day. I feel like I'm missing out on this part of your lives. But I know that it's the best thing for you. You have a nice place to live in a safe neighbourhood and you don't have to drive an hour each way."

Bailey reached out and took her father's hand.

"That night . . . when Gabriel called and told us you were in that accident . . . I thought your mom and I had lost you," his voice was barely audible. "I didn't ever want to let you out of my sight again. But that's not practical. You're a big girl now . . . no, you're a woman now . . . and my little girl has grown up. You and your sister going to college is the next step in your lives . . . and getting married and having a family is next after that."

Andy looked into his daughter's eyes and saw tears. He had to stop and wipe his own away. "If you love Gabriel, and you're sure about it … you should follow your heart. It pains me to say that, but it's the right thing to do."

"Thank you, Daddy." Her voice shook. "I love you."

"I know, Pumpkin. I love you, too."

****************

"Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'm every going to be," Gabe took a deep breath.

"Close your eyes," Bailey said. The other three girls giggled. Bailey took one hand, April the other. He heard the French doors open and then they led him in to the master bedroom of his mother's house. They took a few steps. "Okay . . . one . . . two . . . three!"

He felt as if he were in an episode of While You Were Out. The only things missing were Teresa Strasser and Andrew Dan-Jumbo.

Gabriel's jaw dropped when he saw what they had done to the room. Nearly everything he had left in the room was gone. After turning the girls loose on the room, he hadn't checked in on the project. Bailey gave him a couple of updates of the most generic kind (ie—"We're almost done painting" or "We picked up an end table the other day"), but other than that, no one said a peep.

With the spring semester over, he came home for a week-long vacation from the show. April and Bailey were taking summer classes and would continue living in the house. They were both doing well, bringing home A's and B's. After pestering the people in the financial aid office, they had secured scholarships that would cover most of their tuition for the summer and the next year. Joanne and Andy were helping out with their books and the girls had each saved up some money from their jobs.

Morgan and Kimmy were moving back home for the summer. Both were having difficulty at school. Morgan's problems were financial; she simply didn't have enough money. Her parents made too much to qualify for need-based aid but not enough to actually pay for college. Kimmy, who was already the wildest of the foursome, had found that without parents there to make her get up for class and without professors who would hunt her down and make sure she did the work, she was struggling to keep her grades up.

In the back of his mind, Gabe knew that there was only a 50/50 chance that all four girls would be back in the fall. That made this time with his "prom dates" all that much more special.

The girls had painted the walls in bright colours. New built-in cabinets framed the television and there was a new canopy bed in the middle of the room; Gabe later found out it had been built by Morgan's father. Pictures covered the walls. Not so many that they were smothering, but enough to trigger memories. Gabe walked around the room in silence, looking at each of the careful touches the girls had put into the room. He could still feel his mother's presence, but it wasn't overwhelming. The furniture had been re-arranged and some pieces brought in from other rooms to make it something new.

"I love it," he said softly. "You guys did a wonderful job. Thank you."

Giving each of the girls a hug, Gabe made sure he let them know how much he appreciated the work they put in to the project. He set up the autotimer on his camera and the five of them posed for a picture, their first together since prom night a year before.

As the girls filed out, Bailey took his hand. She led him to the walk-in closet which was empty save for two items. Hanging over the back of the door were two bathrobes, one blue, one pink.

"When we're here alone, this is all we are going to wear," she said, batting her eyes at him. Before Gabe could jump her, she wiggled out of his grasp, winked and went to get ready for dinner.

He treated the four girls to a nice meal at a restaurant they normally would not set foot in. They talked about anything and everything. The girls told embarrassing stories about Bailey. Gabe dropped names and shared the latest showbiz gossip making the rounds in New York City.

When the meal ended, Bailey drove back to his house with him, the other three returned to their parents's houses.

"We really appreciate you letting us live here," Bailey said as they went into the living room.

"Well, I appreciate you girls bringing a little bit of excitement back to my life," he said taking her in his arms. "I was in a rut and you got me out."

They kissed tenderly, happy to have her in his arms. Her body felt so soft, her skin so smooth. Gabriel savoured the touch of his lover against him.

"Take me to your bed," she whispered.

"No," he left a sloppy trail of kisses across her cheek. "I'm going to take you to our bed."

Picking her up in his arms, he carried her to the newly-remodeled bedroom. Stepping over the threshold, he walked over to the bed as she nuzzled up against his neck.

As he set her down on the mattress, Gabe noticed that the bed was somehow just the right height for him. Bailey pulled his shirt out of his pants and he began unbuttoning her blouse.

"I love you, Gabe MacKenzie," she moaned as he cupped her breasts. She had his belt unbuckled and soon his pants were on the floor as well. Bailey lifted her hips as Gabe pulled her skirt down and flung it across the room along with her panties.

She fell back on the bed, splayed out for him to see. He took her in with his eyes.

Bailey's breasts stuck up in the air. They still sat up high on her chest, although they were heavy enough to be showing the first signs of sag. Her nipples were hard, the aerolae crinkled around them. She had slimmed down a little more, her time on the elliptical and Bowflex paying off. Bailey would never be as slim as her sister, but Gabe didn't care.

He loved her big round breasts and wide hips. He even liked the cute little pooch of her belly. It was who she was, and he never wanted to lose that. Her eyes twinkled in the moonlight shining through the windows and her dimpled smiles made his heart melt.

She spread her legs showing off her neatly trimmed pussy and swollen labia. Her clit was engorged with excitement. The abstinence forced on them by the distance—and the daily masturbation sessions—had taken a toll on her, too.

"And I love you, Bailey Crawford," he leaned over and kissed her. His cock rubbed against her pussy, making it even harder.

"We're going to stay like this for the next two days," Bailey decreed and he was in no mood to argue. "It's going to be just you and me. No clothes. No trips out. We're going to sit around the house, hold each other and when you get your strength back, you're going to fuck my brains out."

"I like the sound of that," Gabe smiled. "Are you sure April won't be back early?"

"I'm very sure," she purred. "She'll be gone until Monday when classes start. Now come here and relieve some of my tension."

"Yes, ma'am," he laughed and fell on to the bed with her.

Bailey pushed him on to his back and began to kiss her way down his body. He moaned when she nibbled on his collarbone.

Gabe's cock twitched in her grasp and she began to stroke him.

"That feels so good, Bailey," he whispered.

"I'm glad you like it," she purred. "I've got a surprise for you."

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"I'll be right back." Rolling over on her side, she reached for the remote control. The TV came on and Bailey activated the built-in DVD player.

"What's this?"

"You'll see."

Gabriel gasped when he saw the custom title screen of the DVD. It was a picture of them taken when she visited him in New York. She hit the "play" button and the first scene started.

She was sitting on one of the couches in the living room wearing a casual outfit.

"Hello, Gabe," the Bailey on the TV said. "I just wanted you to have something to remember me by when we're not together. I love you."

Bailey blew the camera a kiss then the screen faded.

In the bed, she could hear Gabriel's breathing get heavier.

When the image faded back in, Bailey was laying in the bed in the guest room. She was nude. Her hair was pulled back and her legs were spread wide, showing off her neatly trimmed pussy.

"I wish you were here," the TV moaned as Bailey began to caress her body.

Looking over at Gabriel, Bailey saw his eyes fixated on the television. His face was flush with excitement. He jumped slightly when she leaned over to kiss him.

"Watch me, Gabe," she whispered. The sound of soft moaning filled the room from the speakers. "Watch what I do when you're not here . . . Three times a day. Just like you told me to."

His eyes flicked away from the TV just long enough to meet hers. They smoldered with desire.

She looked away and resumed kissing his body. Her hand went back to his cock which was rock hard. He cried out when she bit each of his nipples gently.

And he couldn't help but groan when her lips trailed across his stomach and down to his cock.

Bailey stroked him a few times as the video continued to play. She glanced over at the TV and saw that she was fondling her breasts for the camera.

"I wish you were here," the TV said, as if on cue. "I wish you were here to stick your big cock in my mouth!"

Just then she enveloped the head of his cock between her lips. She saw his eyes roll back into his head and he clenched the sheets between his fingers.

Smiling to herself, she began to work his cock with her tongue. What she lacked in technique and experience, she more than made up with enthusiasm and a fair amount of natural talent.

Besides, she knew that most guys subscribed to the belief of "There's no such thing as a bad blow job". At least that's what Kimmy had told her.

Her head bobbed up and down on his cock. Each time she took him a little deeper. Gabe grunted with pleasure when she hit just the right spot. Her pussy became slick as she thought of taking his cock inside her once she was done with him in her mouth.

She could hear herself moaning a little louder on the TV.

"I'm so wet for you, Gabe," she was saying. "I want your cock inside me right now!"

Bailey looked up again and saw that his eyes were still glued to the television and she resumed the assault on his cock.

Alternating between stroking him with her hand and sucking with her mouth, Bailey brought him to the edge several times. His knuckles were white as he resisted pushing down on her the back of her head and thrusting up into her mouth.

She heard herself moaning a little louder and knew the scene was about to end.

"Oh, god, Bailey," Gabe groaned. "You are so fucking hot . . . I can't . . . I can't hold it much longer . . ."

A little faster and harder, Bailey worked his cock with her hands and mouth. She nibbled along the soft bottom of him and around the head.

When she knew that her on-screen orgasm was imminent, Bailey cupped Gabe's balls and squeezed.

"Fuck!"

She felt his balls contract and his head flared in her mouth. Instead of swallowing, she pulled her head back and pointed his cock at her chest.

The first spurts of cum came out with more force than she expected. Several drops landed on her cheeks and chin. The rest poured out on to her breasts.

Gabriel thrashed about on the bed. Unconsciously, he began to buck his hips against her.

Bailey milked him until he was pumping dry.

The only sounds in the room were Gabe's laboured breathing and the moans coming from the television. Bailey reached for the remote and paused the DVD.

It was a few minutes until Gabriel recovered.

"Oh, my god," he gasped. "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

"That was just the first scene."

"There's more?"

"Of course," she giggled. "I've had lots of time. It gets better, too."

"I don't know how it could get better, sweetheart."

"You'll just have to wait until you get back to New York and watch the rest." She hadn't let go of his cock and it seemed he was coming back to life. Bailey pressed her body against his. Gabe reached for her, trying to pull her in for a kiss, but she pulled away.

He looked puzzled until he saw her wiping her face with her fingers. She wiped the cum away, then sucked on her fingertips. He moaned.

"Sorry about that," Gabe said as she made sure all the cum was off her face. His hands went to her chest and he massaged the remainder of his spunk into her soft skin.

"Don't be," Bailey giggled. "I wanted you to cum on my tits."

"Why, sweetheart?"

"Don't all guys like that?"

"I guess," Gabe shrugged.

"Don't you want to cum on my chest?"

"I'd rather cum inside your pussy or your mouth," he replied. "Where did you get that idea?"

"That's what they do in all the videos."

"What videos?"

"All of Daddy's porn movies," Bailey blushed. "They all end with the guy shooting all over the girl's face, tits or ass."

"I love it when you talk dirty," Gabe pulled her close.

"I love it when you make me feel dirty," Bailey said as she swung her leg over Gabe's hips. His cock was magically back to full mast. "I love it when I can turn you on. I love it when you take me and when you pull my hair and slap me on the ass."

"You do?" he seemed to breathe a sigh of relief. "I was afraid of being too rough or nasty with you."

Bailey closed her eyes and bit her lip as she lowered herself down on his cock. Gabe reached up and she thrust her chest into his hands.

"Gabe, you can be as nasty as you want with me," she moaned as she took his full length inside him. "I trust you and I want to please you. . . . Because I know you want to please me, too. If anything, I want you to be rougher with me. I love feeling your weight on me. I love it when you do me doggie style and I really love it when you throw me down and take me."

"You do?"

"Yes, lover," she leaned in and kissed him lovingly. "Not all the time . . . but I love to think that I turn you on so much, you can't wait to have me. I like that you don't do it all the time and that usually you're the perfect gentleman . . . but sometimes, I want you to lose control and fuck me into next Thursday."

They held each other for a long time. Every now and then, one of them would move, just to keep his cock hard. She straightened out her legs and they lay together, cherishing all the time they had.

"So how much porn do you watch?" Gabe tried to sound nonchalant, but he couldn't hide the laughter in his voice.

"Down boy!" Bailey began to tickle him. He tickled her back and soon they rolled over.

Gabe moved his hips a little faster and pushed into her a little harder.

"I've missed you so much, Bailey," he said, looking into his lover's eyes.

She looked lovingly back at him. "I've missed you, too."

They kissed tenderly. He could feel her breasts against him. Her body was so soft. Her pussy was soaked and he moved in and out of her easily.

In his mother's bedroom . . . no, it was his bedroom now . . . Gabriel and Bailey made love long and slow. All the while, they shared their secrets and desires with one another. They spoke of their hopes and dreams with the understanding that neither would hold the other to any promise made in bed.

It allowed them to explore the limits of their desires. Through their shared fantasies, they grew closer.

When they grew tired, Bailey pushed Gabriel over on his back and rode him until they both came. Gabriel rubbed her clit as she ground her hips against him. She nearly passed out in his arms and he was glad April had gone home, lest she hear Bailey's screams of ecstasy.

He fell asleep inside his lover and they held each other throughout the night. When they awoke, Gabriel and Bailey made love again and again, never leaving the house. And never far from the other's comforting touch.

****************

"Gabe, we have to talk," Bailey said, setting their plates down on the table.

Both were wearing their bathrobes to ward off the evening chill.

"About what, honey?" he poured two glasses of filtered water. They sat at the table and started their meal.

Bailey only picked at her food. "About next year . . . about me moving to New York with you."

His head shot up, his eyes wide.

She took a deep breath. "Gabe . . . you know I love you."

He frowned. "But . . ."

"I can't move," she said softly, hoping he wouldn't be angry. "I'm not ready."

"Bailey . . . I—"

"No, wait," she held up her hand. "A part of me wants to. You have swept me off of my feet and you're the perfect gentleman. But I'm a small town girl. It's been hard enough moving to the city to go to college. I don't know that I'm ready for New York. And I don't know if I can leave April and my folks."

He didn't say anything for several long moments. He didn't look angry, which was good.

"I also . . . I mean," Bailey paused to gather her thoughts. Even though she had rehearsed this conversation over and over in her mind, she was drawing a blank. "I know you and I have a lot going against us. There's the age and the distance thing . . . but I want to make 'us' work and I know you do, too."

She fidgeted for a second.

"However . . . if we don't work out . . . if something happens, I need to know that I can make it on my own," she didn't dare look him in the eyes. "I at least want to finish at BCC. If I moved to New York with you, what would I do? I'm sure I can't afford college there. And I don't want you supporting me, either."

"I understand," he said quietly, and she got the feeling that he did. "Bailey, I miss you . . . you can't know how much I wish you were with me all the time. But I don't want to rush you or rush us. At the same time, I wonder if you'll still want me in four years when you graduate."

"Oh, Gabe . . ."

"People do a lot of growing up from the age of eighteen to twenty-one," Gabe said, his voice even. "What if you decide you want someone else? I wouldn't blame you. I can't leave my life behind. And I know I can't ask you to give up who you are or leave your family."

"I won't want anyone else," her voice began to quiver.

"How do you know, Bailey?" For the first time she could remember, she saw fear in his eyes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds