• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 20

Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 20

Drew and I watch as my mum and Brandon engage in a slow, sensuous session of shower sex as she thanks him for introducing her to his stud friends. Or at least slow and sensuous compared to the earlier sex. I doubt most ladies would consider getting lifted up with their back to a shower wall and fucked vigorously to be slow and sensuous. Anyway, with the guys all burnt out from emptying their balls in and all over my mum, they decide to rest first. My mum promises to bring them out to see some of the sights in Singapore since not all of all them had been to Singapore before.

(Saturday Night)

We watch as my mum talks to the guys about her plans for the night. She tells the guys that she plans to bring them out for dinner around the Fullerton waterfront in Singapore where they can see the Singapore night lights before catching a ride on the Singapore Flyer and then heading to a nearby club. The guys sounds happy with the plan and my mum calls 2 cabs to the house, no one planning to drive since they were probably going to get tipsy. Anyway, Drew and I turn off the stream at this point with nothing

to watch.

(1130pm)

Drew and I receive a message in our group chat with Brandon, with him telling us that their whole gang had just left the Singapore flyer and were heading to Attica Club in Clarke Quay with my mum splurging and getting a table and bottle service for all of them.

(2am)

We receive another message from Brandon saying that the whole gang had split up trying to hookup with local chicks. He'd found his slut for the night, a local Uni student and they were heading to a hotel already. He also told us to stay up as he was pretty sure my mum was going to take someone back. We tell him to enjoy himself pounding the Singaporean Uni babe as we wait for my mum to arrive home as we watch the video feeds.

(330am)

Finally, we see movement as the front door of my house opens and my mum stumbles in, clearly intoxicated. She looks like she had a wild time, with her hair loosely flowing around her shoulders lipstick slightly smudged and dress slightly out of place. By that, we mean that one of the shoulder straps on the little black dress she was wearing was down, revealing the top of one cup of the lacy red bra she was wearing underneath. Her outfit was completed by a pair of black patent leather Louboutin So Kate Pumps.

Immediately following behind her, we see a gorgeous Korean babe walk in, wearing a sexy low cut blue dress with matching nails, lipstick and strappy heels. She looks like an air hostess or maybe even a model though she wasn't that tall. She's laughing and grabbing my mum's butt, saying something that the camera mics can't pick up. Behind them, we see Matt, Brandon's quarterback friend walk in with a new guy we hadn't seen before. He's also white and built almost exactly the same, broad with sculpted muscles. He's definitely a bit older, probably in his late 20s as he laughs with Matt as they walk in and close the door.

The party of 4 are all clearly high on alcohol and maybe more as my mum leads them to the kitchen to get more drinks. Soon, they're all lounging around in the hall, glasses of champagne in their hands. My mum is sitting in the new guy's lap while the Korean girl is sitting in Matt's lap. It's obviously getting hot with both White guys feeling up their Asian ladies. As we hear them talk, our suspicions were right, the Korean girl, Kim was an air stewardess. The white guy, Bart was a personal trainer. My mum and Bart are making out now while Matt is holding Kim's hips while she grinds against his crotch.

My mum: "Mmm, you gonna make me feel good stud? Hmm, I'm getting sooo wet baby."

Bart: "oh, I'm going to fill you up good babe. You're such a hot trophy wife."

My mum: "Thank you. Smooch. Mmmm. Uhhmmmmmm. I am but tonight I'm gonna be your Sarong Party Girl. I'm gonna worship this hard white cock all night long."

Bart: "Fuck that sounds good, you babes are gonna be our dirty SPG sluts tonight?"

Kim: "What's an SPG?"

My mum: "Dear, SPG stands for Sarong Party Girl. Basically, asian ladies like us who love white men."

Kim: "Oh." Giggle. "Mm, let's enjoy these white hunks tonight then."

Shortly after, the intoxicated foursome are engaged in some naughty coupling. The two white guys relaxing on the sofa, lying back, legs open with the ladies fellating them. Kim was between Matt's legs while my mum was servicing Bart. The two men's thick, long man hoods standing up proudly as they glistened with saliva. We watch as the two ladies heads bob up and down.

Kim's technique involved a lot of licking the head with her hands working Matt's shaft. My mum on the other hand, was giving Bart a lights out blowjob from his ecstatic face. She was simply sucking him in and out of her mouth, doing a bit of deepthroat and cradling his balls with her hand. Like the 5 star trophy wife she is, she knew how to give a mind numbing blowjob. Soon, both guys are close to cumming and my mum stops her sucking for a while to ask Bart if he can recover fast after cumming. Hearing him reply affirmatively, she and Kim finish their jobs as both men get to their feet to cum.

Matt groans as Kim jerks his cock and sucks, prompting him to swear and start firing his load straight into her mouth. Meanwhile, my mum asks Bart what he wants and he responds by holding her head steady with his left hand and jerking his dick with his right. Soon, he's grunting and cumming as his masculine penis jerks and spurts creamy white semen onto my mum's waiting tongue and all over her left cheek, dripping down onto her legs. The girls leave to get cleaned up in the master bedroom while my mum tells the guys to freshen up in the guest room bathroom's before meeting them in the master bedroom to continue the night's fun.

We swap to the cameras we have in my parent's bedroom as we see my mum and Kim head inside and start stripping out of their club wear. After stripping off their clothes, my mum washes Bart's cum off her face while Kim asks if she can borrow some fresh clothes. My mum laughs and says that she doesn't think they'll need much clothes that night but that Kim could go look in her walk in wardrobe and pick out some sexy lingerie and shoes if she could fit. Kim compliments my mum svelte figure for a married lady and thanks my mum as my mum finished washing her face and the two ladies head out to dress up for the guys.

Kim goes nuts when she sees my mum's massive walk in wardrobe and falls in love with it. My mum happily laughs and jokingly tells Kim that she swallowed her fair share of cum to get it. As the two girls chat and choose their lingerie for the night, the guys have cleaned up and are lounging in the room stark naked, stroking their cocks. My mum is slightly bustier than Kim but her bras still fit and underwear wise, while my mum was one size bigger, her garter pieces fit perfectly and even better, their shoe size was the same. Ultimately, the ladies finally decide and step out into the room drawing applause from the guys.

My mum has gone for a classic luxurious black silk set, with a demi cup bra and a thong panty together with black patent leather Louboutin pumps. Kim on the other hand went for a younger look with a pink push up bra and a really naughty pair of crotch less boy shorts with an opening for her shaved pussy. She was wearing one of my mum's Louboutins too, with seductive leopard print. As the 2 ladies twirl around, showcasing their assets, the guys cheer and grin.

Kim and my mum then start putting on a real show for the guys as they start caressing each other's sumptuous bodies and making out.

Soon, the 2 ladies climb onto the foot of the spacious bed and get into the 69 position for some mutual pleasuring as the guys stroke their cocks. Both guys' cocks are now rock hard again and they each get behind one of the ladies, Bart behind Kim and Matt behind my mum and they start spanking their rock hard penises against the girl's butts and faces. The ladies stop pleasuring each other and open their mouths, welcoming the 2 hard penises between their lipstick adorned lips as they start fellating the guys.

My mum who is on her back is really getting her throat worked as Bart thrusts into her mouth hard, causing her throat to bulge slightly with each deep thrust. Meanwhile, Matt has his hands wrapped in the pretty Korean air stewardesses hair as he forces her head back and forth on his cock.

Soon, both ladies are gagging as the guys enjoy their lovely, wet mouths. After a while, Bart gets tired of my mum's mouth and he slides his cock out and straight into Kim's waiting pussy, exposed by her crotchless panty. Matt and Bart get into a rhythm and soon, they're spit roasting her with vigour as my mum licks her wet clit and pussy lips as Bart penetrates her.

The guys are loving Kim's tight, young Korean pussy and soon they've got her squirming as she cums hard. They're getting close to cumming and both high five and pull out to cool down so they can continue fucking the hot sluts in bed with them. My mum immediately starts using her mouth on Kim's pussy again causing the young Korean babe to moan out in pleasure as the guys watch and get their cocks to cool down.

The guys are ready to fuck again having paused the stimulation on their penis for a while and this time, it's my mum's turn to get double penetrated. Matt grabs her bra held tits as my mum lies on her back on the bed, feeling her up. Immediately after, he slides her thong panty to the side and rams his cock balls deep into her, drawing a sharp gasp. As her mouth opens, Bart slides his manhood into the warm wet orifice, shutting her up as Kim gasps at the sight of my mum lying underneath her getting reamed by the two hard cocks.

Kim starts kissing and nibbling my mum's thighs as my mum gets fucked hard by the guys. They know they've got an experienced slut at their mercy and they're going way harder on her than they did on Kim. My mum is gagging as Bart throat fucks her and Matt is going full speed, ramming the full length of his penis in and out of my mum's pussy. Kim watches as my mum is fucked so hard, her bra held tits are jiggling all over the place. She's witnessing a true slut in bed and watches amazed as my mum's throat bulges each time Bart thrusts deep into her mouth. Soon, Bart is grunting and ready to cum.

He rams his cock balls deep into my mum's throat one more time before pulling it out, her saliva and his precum dripping from his manhood as my mum coughs and chokes. Bart jerks his penis twice before it starts spurting out thick jets of cum, unloading on my mum's face, neck and bra clad tits.

"Fucking take it, ugggh, take my cum you cheating whore." Bart grunts as he works his cock, firing his creamy sperm all over my mum's face, neck and boobs. Kim climbs off my mum and gets on her knees on the floor beside the bed as Bart also gets off and slides his cock into her mouth for some post orgasm fellatio.

With Kim off the bed, Matt can now change up the position and he grabs my mum's legs and spreads them wide. He then pushes them towards her head. He then gets his muscular body into a push up esque position, pinning my mum's legs back and allowing him to fully penetrate her pussy with the length of his cock. With Bart's cock out of her mouth, my cum splattered mum starts vocally crying out as Matt fucks her on her marriage bed.

Kim looks tired from the night of clubbing and fucking and after cleaning Bart's cock, she heads off to the washroom for a shower. Bart stays and watches Matt fuck the married lady covered in his cum in front of him, enjoying the live porn before his eyes. My mum is moaning and swearing in pleasure as Matt fucks her deep and hard, his long, white cock burying itself deep in my mum's pussy again and again.

After she cries out in an intense orgasm, Matt decides to switch positions and pulls out before flipping my mum over into the doggy position. My mum's legs are weak from her orgasm and her legs wobble as Matt pulls her thong to the side and starts fucking her doggystyle, slipping his hands underneath her bra to use her C cups as handles to fuck her.

We know my mum loves being dominated and she moans out loud, clearly enjoying being fucked on her marriage bed like a bitch in heat with cum drying on her face. With the intensely erotic scene in front of him, Bart is somehow getting hard again for the third time that night and he starts using his semi hard cock to slap my mum's face. She looks up at him, his cum crusting her cheeks, chin and neck area before commending him on his impressive stamina and asking him to feed her his dick.

With her skilful mouth work, Bart's cock is soon fully hard again and my mum is receiving a full on spitroast from the 2 white studs. They high five above her just as Kim walks out, allowing the young Korean air stewardess a full on view of the "Eiffel Tower" being formed. The two guys are having a blast, fucking the adulterous Chinese wife and mother on her marriage bed and Kim watches as they fuck my mum vigorously.

Soon, the 2 guys have reached their pleasure points and groan that they're going to cum. Seconds later, we see them buck their hips, jamming their penises as deep as possible into my mum and grunting out their orgasms. My mum looks like she swallows Bart's load in her mouth which was probably small since it was his third shot of the night. After that, she sucks his penis clean as Matt groans in pleasure as he slides his softening penis out of my mum's well fucked pussy. As she pops Bart's dick out of her mouth and pushes herself off her hands and knees into a normal kneeling position on the bed, Matt's softening penis slips out.

The guys thank the ladies for an awesome night and my mum tells Bart that he can stay the night if he wants. Matt of course is already staying at the house and my mum has already invited Kim to stay the night. Bart checks the time, sees that it's already 6am and apologizes saying that he has an appointment later in the morning. He thanks the trio for an amazing time especially my mum before leaving. Matt also leaves to bathe and sleep in the guestroom while we watch my mum strip out of her lingerie and get into the shower. We watch as she cleans her face, washes between her legs and takes a shower before we tiredly head to sleep past 6am as she goes to sleep too.

3pm

I wake up in the guest room at Drew's house and wash up in the toilet before heading off to find Drew. I find him in the living room watching the feed on his laptop and head over to check out what's happening at my house.

"Morning bro, Your mum's insatiable." Drew says as I walk over.

...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds