• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life of a Sri Lankan Youth Ch. 01

Life of a Sri Lankan Youth Ch. 01

This is my first story. So I want your feedback. I would appreciate your comments either positive or negative.

*****

I am Sugath Fernando. I was born in 1987. I live in Sri Lanka. You may wonder where it is. It is a small island situated right below India. I live in the town called Negombo. It is also called "Little Rome" due to the number of fabulous Catholic churches present there. I too am a Catholic. Don't worry, this won't be a religious story. I promise there would be pleasing graphic sex scenes here.

Negombo is a relatively large town situated near the sea. Many foreign tourists visit this place. So the main livelihood of the people here is tourism and fishing.

I lived in a house near the sea. My father was a custom officer and earned a lot. My mother worked as Manager in a private bank in Negombo. She too earned quite a lot. My brother was 2 years elder to me and studied in the best Engineering faculty in Sri Lanka. We lived a comfortable life. And we had a strong bond among each other.

Let me explain myself. I'm kind of an all-rounder. I can swim well and I was a cadet. I studied in a School in Negombo. And I was a nerd too. I was also involved in some voluntary society at school which aided under-privileged students at rural schools in the vicinity.

Let me explain my physical appearance. I am not ruggedly handsome. But I am 5' 7'' and I weigh 165 lbs. I had a quite a muscled body. I have got a thick 6.2'' penis which is a bit larger according to Sri Lankan standards.

This happened in 2005 when I was 18. I used to work out in a gym in the vicinity. Not much people come here. I used to work out there in the evening around 4 p.m after school. Around that time there was only me and a woman of around 30 years. She had quite a figure. She had a straight figure of 32C-28-36. Her most significant feature was her ass! What an ass she had. She was white in Sri Lankan standards and had rosy lips. I always fantasized about seeing her naked ass and kissing her lips. I used to masturbate in the gym washroom after seeing her. As we met often in the gym, we had a friendly relationship. She was newly divorced and worked as a nurse in a private hospital in Negombo. She was very friendly and talked a lot.

She usually worked out about an hour in a yellow t-shirt and a red bottom. It really hid her curves. After working she went into the washroom and would change into a tight blouse and a long skirt. She would spend around half an hour in the washroom and would return smelling nice and looking nice.

One day she was in the washroom and I was doing my warm-up aerobics when the door of the washroom flew open she was wrapped in a white towel which barely covered her breasts. She reached her bag to take a bra and to leave the used underwear and she turned and saw me. "Oh, sorry", she said and winked at me. I was mesmerized and was openly ogling at her. I felt the time had stopped. She moved back to the washroom too slowly as if like a swan sliding through the waters in a pond. And at the moment she entered the washroom she completely dropped the towel and her magnificent ass and back body came into view. She was like a statue made of limestone. I was shocked and I was in cloud nine. I still remember that feeling. It took me almost 2 minutes to get back into consciousness.

After I came into my senses, unknowingly I moved towards her bag. I opened it. There was an extra pair of shoes and used underwear. I was staring at her underwear for more than a minute. I was hypnotized. Then I checked her bra size (as I said earlier it is 32C). Then a sudden urge sprang inside me to take her panty and smell it. Don't take me wrong, I am not a kind of person with a weird panty fetish. Until today I can't understand why I did it.

Suddenly I heard a sound of someone moving behind me and I turned back and saw her. She wore a funny laugh and was staring intensely at me. She was wearing a pale blue blouse and a colourful long skirt. Her milky white shoulders were visible as the blouse barely covered them. I was shocked. I couldn't speak or couldn't move. I had her pink panty in my hand. She smiled knowingly. I started stammering but only was able to speak out some meaningless words. She moved towards me in 2 quick long steps and placed her right index finger on my lips and looked deep into my eyes while smiling faintly.

Then she moved away her finger and instead placed her rosy lips on my lips. I felt warmness in her lips and felt her strong perfume. I couldn't move and I was numb. This was my first kiss, but I couldn't respond to her warm kiss appropriately. She slightly opened her mouth and touched my lips with her slippery wet tongue. I was so numb that I couldn't even open my mouth to accept her slippery snake. She tried to apart my 2 lips with her tongue, but failed. She stopped her actions and with a frustrated look shouted at me saying "boy, open your mouth". Then she kept her lips on mine and once again started licking my lips. This time I opened my mouth and accepted her tongue. I could feel her tongue circling my mouth. She touched each and every teeth, my palate, my gums and even my throat. Then she started dueling with my tongue. She held my tongue with hers and pulled it back and forth. We had a tongue battle until our tongues were tired.

Meanwhile I could feel my penis growing, and it rubbed against her thighs. I was so embarrassed. She then started teasing my cock with her hands and I was astonished. I stopped French- kissing her and stared at her. Her eyes were glowing and she smiled mischievously. Then she bent and was squatting in front of me. She pulled my bottom down and started caressing my cock over the underwear. My cock grew in size as never before. She pulled my underwear too and my cock sprang out and its tip slapped her nose. She giggled and said, "Wow, this is massive. What a bad boy! Why did you hide this treasure from me before?" And then at once she put it in her mouth. She sucked it eagerly just like a little girl eating an ice-cream bar. As I wasn't experienced, quickly I felt my cock pulsing and it ejected hot semen into her mouth. I came so much that I haven't cum so much before.

She sucked it to the last drop and completely emptied my balls. Then she frowned at me. I was terrified. I thought I had spoiled the mood by not warning her before erupting. But then she did something I never thought she would do. She opened her mouth and showed me a pool of milky white semen in her mouth. Then she went into the washroom. I heard water running. After sometime she came back. I was still standing with my underwear and the bottom at my knee level. She stared at me with a sparkling smile and saw that I was still holding her panty. Then she said, "If you like it that much you can keep it". And she left the gym.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life of a Sri Lankan Youth Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 192 milliseconds