Life Style of the Rich and Raunchy

"OH FUCK MOMMY!! Take it! Take my cum!"

"Fill me up, darling! Fill mommy's cunt with your seed!"

"WHAT IN THE FUCK IS GOING ON???"

Mother and I were still cumming, lost in the overpowering lust of our act. My cock was pumping her full...

"Carolyn! Oh Shit!"

I was still spurting into mother when I turned my head and looked into the pissed off face of my sister.

Carolyn slapped me hard on my back. "You cheating son of bitch! I wasn't enough for you!"

She kept hitting me as I groaned and slid from Mother's pussy. For a brief surreal moment, the three of us looked down at my cum flowing from Mother's pussy onto the lounger.

"OH MY GOD," Carol screamed and turned to run away.

"Stop her, Carlton! Stop her!"

Confused, I turned and did what my mother ordered. I grabbed Carol around the waist with my other arm around her shoulders. I held her tight as she struggled to get loose, kicking and screaming.

Mother stood, naked and tottered over to where I was holding my sister. Incongruously, I could see my cum streaming down the inside of her thighs. She walked a little wide legged, unsteady on her feet from sex, alcohol and drugs.

"What are you so fucking upset about? You have been fucking him for years and you are married with kids. So it could NOT be because he is cheating! You both are cheating"

"He's your son, mother, your son," Carol wailed. She was struggling less.

"And he's your brother! You have been fucking your brother forever! I suspected for a while then finally I knew it to be true. And which one of your babies is by your brother? HUH? WHICH ONE? As much as you two fucked one has to be. I know something else too."

Mother walked over and slapped Carol hard on her thigh. Carol whimpered and dropped her head. Mother slapped her hip again. Carol moaned, grinding her ass against my crotch. Mother pulled aside the front of Carol's wrap dress, reached between Carol's thighs and slipped a finger in her pussy.

"Why are you wet? You like the rough handling, don't you? Let her go, Carlton."

"Mother, I..."

"Let her go, Gawddamit!"

The air of authority in mother's voice shocked me. I quickly released my hold on my sister and took a step back. To the everlasting shock of Carol and I, mother grabbed her daughter's dress in the bosom and ripped it open. Some buttons released, some popped off, flying across the patio.

"Mother!" Carol screamed.

Mom embraced Carolyn and took her face in her hands. She pulled Carol's head to her in a long soulful kiss. Carolyn resisted at first, mumbling something incomprehensible into mom's mouth. Then her hands came up and grasped mom's waist. She began returning her kiss. As the kissed they sank the pool deck.

"Oh mother! Mother!"

Mother lay back on the apron, pulling Carol on top of her.

"Show mother, darling! Show mother how much you love her."

As I stood watching, Carolyn swung her slim hips over mother's body. Then she crawled backwards until her pussy was above mother's face. Mother wrapped her arms around Carol's hips and pulled her down.

"Come, baby! Let mother taste you!"

"Mother!" Carolyn screamed and threw her head back as mother buried her face in her pussy. She looked like a wild animal as she turned to look at me, a snarl on her face. Then her head dropped between mother's thighs. The sounds of their slurping as they licked each other were loud, lascivious.

Carol raised her head and looked at me. My juices wet her mouth. "Mother tastes incredible with your seed in her."

The loud crack of my mother's hand slapping my sister's ass rang out. "Less talking and more licking, you skinny bitch! Get your ass over her, Carlton."

As I scurried over, Carol yipped and buried her face gain between mother's thighs.

"Yes mother?"

"Fuck your sister!"

I knelt over my mother's face. I almost came right there. My mother was under me, kissing my balls and guiding my cock into her daughter, my sister's, hole. I slipped effortlessly into the familiar confines . As I stroked in and out of her, I could feel mother's tongue sliding across my balls and cock. Our depravity might condemn us to Hell, but the sensation was heavenly.

There was no way I could last long. The spasming of my sister's pussy, the incredible thrills shooting through my body as my mother...my mother!...licked my balls and shaft.

"I'm going to cum mother," I groaned.

"Cum, darling! Cum for mother!"

As I began to spray my sister's cunt with my jizz, I felt mother pull my cock from Carol's spasming hole. Then mother inhaled my cock, draining the last spurts into her mouth.

"No more sneaking around, mother said from under me, gently pulling on my tool.

"No more sneaking around," my sister and I intoned.

At 31 years of age, new vistas were opening for me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds