• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 14

Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 14

12

By Sunday morning there was one thing I knew for sure. That I was wore out. Oh no, I wasn't ready to call it quits, but Liz and now Eve, had given me more loving then I had had in a long time.

When I fell asleep my hand rested on Liz's boob and I had no idea what happen after that. I do know that when I woke up, I was laying on my back with an intense hard-on. My first image was Eve's butt starring at me and Liz's face covered in my cum.

I rolled over to look at my two young darlings but the bed was empty. I went into a half way panic, knowing this was our last morning together and praying that they didn't leave me.

I jumped out of bed, my hard on leading the way. I entered the hallway and heard the two girls talking in the kitchen. I entered the room, and their backs were towards me and their cute naked butts seemed to wink at me and I said, "You two scared me. I didn't know where you were."

Eve smiled and said, "Good morning sleepy head, we couldn't wake up so we decided to make some breakfast. Scrambled eggs and toast sound good?"

"That sounds great." And then after a pause I asked, "What do you mean you couldn't wake me?"

Then Liz joined the conversation, "We thought we'd wake you up with both of us sucking that pecker of yours, but you didn't move. You got hard... in fact you're still hard... but you didn't wake up."

My only response was, "Bullshit, tell me you're joking with me. Please tell me I didn't sleep through that."

The girls smiled and Eve said, "You did you old fart." I was about ready to cry. I've never had my cock sucked by two girls at the same time.

Liz walked over to me, playfully slapped my ass and said, "Did poor daddy sleep through a fantasy of his?" I shook my head yes. "Are you going to be a good boy and help us get mom involved in our little circle?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that one, so I asked, "Our little circle?"

"Yes, our little circle. Me, you and Eve."

I looked at Eve and she walked towards us and said, "Oh yes, I've had the hots for Liz's mom for a long time." These two never ceased to amaze me. They already had Beth joining us and I was still hoping she'd never find out about us.

But the idea was intriguing. "Yes, I'll help anyway I can."

Liz smiled and said, "Thanks daddy, you won't regret it. And for saying yes..." Liz sank down to her knees and stuck my dick in her mouth. She sucked on it for a short time and then finished talking, "we'll make your dream come true. What do you say Eve?"

There was no hesitation on Eve's part and she joined Liz on the kitchen floor helping my step-daughter suck my very hard cock. What a way to start a morning! I began stroking the top of their heads, with my hands, as I looked down on them.

First Liz would suck my dick for a minute or so and then pop it out of her mouth and aim it towards Eve. Then Eve would stick it in her mouth and do the same thing. Last night Eve deep throated me with no problem. But this morning she was being kind to me, just sucking half of it. I guess she didn't want me to cum to fast.

Back and forth they went and occasionally they'd change pace by both of them licking my shaft at the same time. My mind raced with the memories I would have of a great weekend with my step-daughter. In fact, it was in this kitchen that I came the first time, when I rammed my dick all the way down Liz's mouth.

As Liz was sucking my cock, Eve repositioned herself and began sucking on my balls. They were hanging quite low and she had no problem sucking one ball and stretching it out as far as it would go. Then she really surprised me by sliding a little further under me and gave me a rim job.

I don't know how long they tried waking me up this morning, but when I woke up I was super horny and there was no way I would last for long. Especially with Eve's tongue tickling my asshole.

My legs began shaking and I leaned over and rested my hands on the kitchen bar to help give me some support. I looked down and watched as I shot my load into Liz's mouth. It was over almost as fast it was started. Liz lazily and lovingly kept sucking my cock and when she released it she looked up at me with a smile and then swallowed.

I remained leaning over the bar, my legs slightly spread and watched as Liz moved away from my cock and walk down the hallway. I watched her little butt walking away and finally disappear into her room.

The whole time I was standing there Eve still was giving my bung hole all the attention it had ever wanted. She also began stretching my cock straight down. It was feeling really good and I was quite confident that I'd be hard again in no time.

For me, to be able to get back to back hard-ons the best time is first thing in the morning. I wake up usually with a hard-on and ready to go. This morning was no exception because the girls had a hand in it... or should I say a mouth on it!

I bowed my head down my hands still on the bar and watched Eve's hand slowly milking my dick. I heard Liz's footsteps in the hallway and saw her wearing Eve's strap-on. That thing had been in me before but Eve was wearing it and after last night watching Jimmy get blitzed by it, I wasn't sure what to think.

"I'm bacccckkkk. What do you think Eve? Is he ready?" Liz was talking to Eve like I wasn't even in the room.

Eve said, "I think he's set to go!" And let go of my cock which was getting to the point of being hard again. I just stood in the same position waiting for Liz to pound her meat in me. But Eve surprised me by going under my one arm and set herself down on the bar, right in front of me. She leaned forward and we both opened our mouths and she began deep throating my mouth with her tongue. "If you're man enough and can get hard enough then move forward, I want that cock in me." And we went back to kissing. I grabbed my cock and pulled hard on it and squeezed, bringing life into the old boy.

I fucked Eve's pussy for a little bit last night, but I wanted to give it a good going over. I was ready to venture into her hole and was amazed by how wet she was. I think these girls woke up this morning and had been playing with each other and getting excited for me to wake up. We continued to kiss and I slowly began rocking back and forth into her. I was so deeply concentrating on Eve that I forgot that Liz was in the room. "Hold still daddy. I want to join this party too!"

Wow, how could I forget my baby girl? I froze on an inward stroke, buried in Eve's hot twat. I could feel the head of the dildo on my bung hole and felt Liz slowly entering me. My fears of a repeat of me being Jimmy quickly left and Liz got her cock half way into my butt and said, "OK daddy... get to work."

I slowly moved out of Eve and by doing so more of that dildo went in my ass. These two had managed to give me another new feeling. I was fucking and getting fucked at the same time and I was loving every second of it. Liz reached around and began pinching my nipples and started questioning me. "You like it in your ass don't you?"

"I love it when you and Eve do it." My tempo was picking up. The thought of screwing Eve was about all that was left for the weekend that I hadn't accomplished. Liz didn't have to worry about Eve drooling over me, but right then she should have been concerned about me drooling over her.

Last night, Eve freely gave me her ass and I wanted so much to make her have an explosive orgasm. Eve sat still on the bar and let me set the pace, though she did reach down and started playing with her clit. Her eyes started closing and she was breathing harder but she remained quiet.

It was Liz who was doing the talking. "Did you like sticking your dick in Eve's ass last night?" As she grabbed my hips and began taking more control of the movements behind me.

"I loved it sweetheart." And I looked in Eve's face and said, "She's got a beautiful ass and I was so excited that she let me stick my dick in it." Then I thought I'd better cover my bases, "And I love it when your dick is in me. Uummm... oh man... this is hot."

"What about Jimmy was his ass hot?" As she slammed her cock deep into me forcing me to ram deep into Eve.

I told Liz that I had fucked guys before and vice-versa and I wasn't sure how to answer her. I did know that my ass was starting to get fucked pretty good. "Oooohhh fuck... sweetheart... oohhh... shit... keep fucking... ram that dildo in my ass... oohhh."

"Answer me daddy. Did you like fucking Jimmy in the ass?" I looked at Eve and forgot my cock was in her pussy as Liz was now in control of all my movements. She was fucking me with the strap-on and had control of my hips. Which sometimes she'd hold still and then ram me into Eve or pull me back onto the dildo.

"Ooohhh fuck little girl.... fuck your daddy... oohhh shit." And out of nowhere images of last night fucking Jimmy came flashing into my mind and I yelled, "YES... yes I loved fucking Jimmy's ass... ooohhh... and I loved that you two watched it." Then I could feel Liz slapping my butt. Not to hard but kind of playfully letting me know she was back there. And in front of me, Eve began rocking her hips. Now I just stood still and the girls took control of me from both the front and the back.

"Is Eve's cunt as good as her ass?" Wow, Liz was into this. She never says cunt and she hates the word. I just moaned and she slapped my ass again. "Tell me."

"It's just as good... oohhh fuck me.... " I leaned forward and began sucking on Eve's small tits, concentrating on getting her nipples as big as I could.

She seemed to like it and said, "Suck 'em... get them hard. Shit Liz... I'm... ohhh that's it... Liz.... ohh... your daddy going to make me cum.... ah.. all over his dick."

"Fuck her daddy. Fuck her like you fuck me." Her slaps on my butt came quicker and a little harder and I was enjoying it all. She gave one big ram into my ass and said, "Fuck her like you fuck mom." Mom? That came out of nowhere and turned me on more.

And I began visualizing Beth joining our little group. Eve was now bouncing off the bar meeting every thrust of mine with a grunt. "Fuck me... come on fuck my pussy like you fuck my ass... cum in me... oohhh... Liz.... I .... can't hold on... oh... I'm cumming." With those words Liz fucked me harder and faster which I didn't think was possible. My cock was going in and out of Eve's pussy like a rabbit who had been celibate for a year.

And shortly after Eve came she kept bucking into me, "Come on... give me your cum. I want it inside me." That was all I needed to hear and as I pushed into her one final time I began cumming for a second time. But it was hard to fully enjoy it because with every squirt it seemed like Liz stuck that dildo deeper in my butt. And I'd shoot a bit and then tense up with the fullness in my ass... then shoot some more... then more tightness.

Finally, Liz must have realized that I had nothing left to give and she pulled out of me, slowly and lovingly. Then it was my turn and I did the same with Eve. I stood up for a moment and asked the girls, "Can I sit down now?" They both laughed and I walked over to the kitchen table and sat down. Liz got me a cup of coffee and I lit a smoke and said, "You two together are something else. Wow, I'm drained."

Liz added, "Just think what it would be like if mom joined in." And I shook my head like saying to myself I don't know how that can be. Liz saw my reaction and said, "Daddy, you said you'd try. Eve can help too."

I looked at Eve still sitting on the bar, "Hell yeah I'll help. I've always wanted to get your mom nude." Now that got my attention. That might actually work if it was just the girls, how I'd fit into it I had no idea. I just couldn't imagine Beth letting me fuck her daughter.

Liz smiled and said, "Great! We start with seducing mom tonight!" Then she walked over to the stove and asked, "Is anybody hungry? It's all set to go!"

Eve said, "Not me, I really need to get dressed and get ready for work." That was both good and bad news for me. These two together were dynamite, but if she left it would give me time for one more shot with Liz before Beth got home.

Liz said, "Guess what daddy? You popped Eve's cherry!" I looked at her dumbfounded. I know I wasn't the first guy to fuck her. "You're the first guy to cum in her hot snatch?"

I looked at Eve who was blushing a little and she said, "Yup you were. Every other guy who has fucked me always tells me to roll over... that my ass is the only thing worth fucking and that they didn't want to look at my face." I really felt for Eve. Yes she was homily but she was far from ugly.

And I said, "They don't know what they are missing. You're a very pretty young lady and you need to start believing that." Then I looked at Liz and back at Eve and there was noticeable difference in their appearance, but I also knew that Liz would probably enjoy fixing up Eve.

I don't know much about girl's sizes. While Liz stood at 5'5", Eve was about 3" taller. And at about 85 pounds Liz was well endowed while Eve was pretty small and about 25 pounds heavier. I looked at Liz and said "Let's fix up our pretty little girl. Go get your make-up and a brush and let's show her how pretty she is. We'll meet in the bedroom." Liz had a big smile and began running to her bedroom. I took hold of Eve's hand and said, "Come on beautiful."

We got to the bedroom and I sat up in the bed and had Eve rest on me. Her back was on my chest. We sat there for a second and I played with her tits. Yeah, they were small but she had some. Liz came in the room and I took the brush from her. Eve had hair that went half way down her back and she always had it in a pony tail. I took it out and began running my fingers into it. I looked at Liz and said, "Give her the works." Liz straddled Eve's legs and began applying make-up to Eve, while I began brushing her hair.

Liz's smile disappeared and she got a serious look in her eyes. If it was up to her Eve was going to be drop dead gorgeous by the time she was through. She gave Eve the works. She played with her eyebrows and applied eyeliner and I just kept brushing her hair. She had beautiful soft auburn hair and with every stroke it got prettier.

Liz finished up and sat back and admired her work. "Eve... is that you?" Eve and I both laughed. Neither one of us had any idea how Liz did. "Wait right there don't move." And she hoped out of bed and went back to her bedroom. Again, I played with her tits. I ignored her nipples. She was going to know that she had tits. Liz came back in with a mirror and said, "Look."

Eve was speechless. Now I had to see. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her a little and got my first look at the new Eve. "Well hello... where have you been pretty lady?" Eve couldn't deny it. She wasn't ugly. She still wouldn't win a beauty contest but she was far from ugly. I kept talking, "Girl, you're going to have to beat the boys off with a stick." And she blushed some more.

I looked at Liz again and said, "Alright the next step is to burn all those nasty baggie clothes of hers. You must have something in your room that will show off this beautiful body. First we'll start with a bra and a thong." Liz smiled and out of the room she flew again. And again I went back to playing with Eve's tits and I asked, "Hi stranger, can I get a kiss?" With a big smile our tongues started dancing once again in each others mouth.

Liz came back in carrying an assortment of bras and panties. I looked at the regular panties and threw them out of the room and said, "And ass like that needs to be in a thong." We got down to three of them and I finally choose a black string thong, with a little triangle in the front. Eve stood up and put them on.

She modeled them for us and that little string made her ass even look sexier. All I could say was "Perfect." Now a bra. Liz had a few that were too small for her and asked which one we should try. I said, "Well black thong... then black bra." The bra she brought in had a little padding in it so it would look like Eve's tits were a little bigger then they were.

The girls readjusted the straps and Eve wiggled her way into it. "Damn this feels weird. I never wear this stuff. But it does make me feel sexy." She modeled again and she was looking hotter. Liz once again left the room and I got out of bed and went back to kissing Eve. It didn't bother me that she had on some clothes, she was looking great.

Liz came back, "I know dad... she's to hot not to touch ain't she?" Liz threw Eve a satiny off-white top, "Put this on." And she went to Beth's closet. For 50 years old Beth had some great looking clothes. She stood about 5'8", about the same size as Eve and weighed about 130 pounds.

Beth was far from being in perfect shape, she had a small pooch, and her butt sagged a little, as well as her tits, but she could still turn some heads. Most certainly a MILF. Liz rummaged through her closets and found some nice jeans for Eve to try on.

It was such a turn-on watching Liz bouncing around, entirely nude, finding clothes for her friend. Eve put on the jeans and the top and looked like a million bucks. It was a night and day transformation. The top wasn't a see through but you could see that Eve was wearing a black bra and it made it look like she had a nice little rack. The jeans? Oh the jeans made her butt shine.

She modeled for us again and I gave Liz a high five and slapped Eve on the butt, "OK, take them off. Let me see that hot body." We all laughed.

Eve said, "I wish I could but I really need to get going. I can't wait till the boys see me in this." I thought to myself that by us sprucing up Eve we may have even been losing her. She must have sensed my feelings. Still standing close to me she gave me a kiss and said, "Don't worry old man I'm yours and Liz's. You two have brought out feelings I never knew I had." And then she leaned down and stuck my dick in her mouth. She went up and down a couple of times and said, "I'm sure this dick of yours has a few more tricks for me!"

Then Eve walked over to Liz and said, "Thanks for a great time." And gave her a big kiss. "Are we still on for tonight?" And Liz shook her head yes. "Love you both, see you later." And out the front door she walked.

I looked at Liz and asked, "So you two have plans tonight."

"So do you dad. Well, hopefully you do. Eve is going to try and get in mom's pants."

"We're moving kind of fast ain't we?"

"We'll see. Now let's get some of this furniture back in the living room. This kitchen is a mess." And we started with the couch. And as we hauled it in, I continued to question Liz about her plans with Beth.

After we got the couch and recliners back in place, we sat on the couch, and Liz began playing with me and shared her plans. And I said, "It just might work."

"Have faith daddy it will work. Now back to us. We have the rest of the afternoon to ourselves what do you want to do?"

I said, "I'm sure we can think of something."

Then Liz got serious and said, "Be honest with me daddy. You like it in the ass and you like sticking it in the ass don't you?"

"Yes I do. Eve's ass is perfect for fucking. She has a little meat on her and it just bounced around when my dick was in her." I paused for a minute and said, "And I guess Jimmy's ass was just muscular. It was tight and I knew I'd be able to get it in him. And I knew he'd like it." Then I turned towards Liz and said, "And you little lady, sticking your dick in me is pure heaven. To me, there is nothing that says I love you as much as letting you fuck my ass."

"Did mom like it?"

"Oh yeah, mommy loved it. She used to beg me to stick my dick in her poop shoot. And one of the last times we made love she fucked me with the same strap-on you used on me on the patio."

Still serious, Liz looked at me and asked, "What about me? You've never tried sticking it in my ass."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds