Life with: Natasha and Bobby Ep. 09

"Are you ready, baby?" Bobby asked Natasha. She spun around and nodded. She turned to the table to say her goodbyes. She congratulated Hector and William on their engagement again.

*

Natasha strapped Isaac into his car seat while Bobby loaded their bags into the trunk. She kissed Isaac's chubby cheeks before she closed the door and walked over to the trunk to meet her husband. Bobby placed the last bag in and pressed the button overhead to shut the compartment.

"Thank you." Natasha said quietly. Bobby approached her and carefully gathered her into his arms. They silently hugged for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry, Natasha. I—"

"We can talk about it later." She looked up into his eyes. They had more than enough time to go over everything at home. She just wanted to move on from it for a while.

"I love you." He said delicately. "I love you and Isaac more than anything I've ever known."

"We love you too, daddy." She smiled in response.

Someone behind them cleared their throat. Natasha turned her head curiously. Gina stood there with her hands clasped in front of her. Natasha almost felt bad for her. It was clear she had no idea how to handle Bobby standing up to her. Natasha and Bobby still held one another as they waited for her to speak.

"Yes, Nana?" Bobby asked politely.

"I just wanted to..." She trailed off and looked briefly at a house across the street. "Apologize to you, Natasha. I said some things I shouldn't have." Natasha let go of Bobby to turn to Gina.

"I appreciate that." Natasha replied, careful not to reply with her own apology. She wasn't going to apologize for anything she said. She was simply defending herself.

"And I'd like you and Bobby to stay." Natasha turned to Bobby to see what he wanted to do. He looked at her expectantly.

"It's up to Natasha." He replied. Natasha turned back to Gina.

"Sure." Gina suppressed a smile. "You wanna get him out the back?" Natasha asked her. Gina was out of sight immediately and the backseat door was flung open. Bobby wrapped his arms around Natasha from behind and kissed the ident of her neck.

"I'm tired of moving these fucking bags." He complained on a laugh. Natasha chuckled.

"Where are you taking me for our date?" She gave him a mischievous smile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 244 milliseconds