Life with the Twins Ch. 01

"Oh damn," I groaned, my brain telling me to stop but my body telling me to keep stroking into her. Her pussy felt velvety soft and firm at the same time. The hot confines caressed each inch of my shaft with each stroke, her softness almost demanding that I push back in again until my head pressed against the end of her tunnel. The sounds of her soft mews and moans seemed to push my approaching climax closer with each stroke.

"Oh god. Gonna come Daddy," she moaned as her legs started to tremble. "Harder. Oh god fuck me harder!" she begged, my body responding on its own by jamming into her harder. "That's it. Almost there. Oh fuck. Almost there!" she grunted as her body shook more, little shivers and shudders seeming to ripple through her body. "FUCK YES!" she cried loudly as her whole body went rigid, her pussy clenching around me as I tried to keep thrusting into her. The tightness of her pussy and the softness of the breast in my hand seemed to be at odds of sensations, but in the best possible way. With one more sharp jab, I drove my cock into her and drew her tightly to my chest as my body started to convulse, my cum pumping out into her pussy as my hips tried to drive deeper into her with each new surge of cum.

"Oh god," I breathed quietly, my climax retreating and the reality of what I had just done with my own daughter invading the pleasure of the moment.

"I know. It was sooooo good wasn't it?" she whispered, her fingers gently stroking my hip as she lay against me, my arm sliding to wrap around her more, cupping her other breast as I buried my face in her neck and soft blonde hair.

"It was so wrong," I finally whispered, my brain demanding that I pull my softening cock from her yet also telling me to leave it exactly where it was.

"Something this good can't be that wrong," she whispered back. "You have to know I'm not a virgin, so it isn't like you're taking something from me. You're sharing something with me that I want you to share."

"Actually, I didn't know that," I breathed, trying to cope with a suddenly new revelation on top of the fact that my dick was buried in my own daughter's pussy.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah Tabby?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"I don't blame you for this. No, I'm not mad at you," I whispered back.

"Are you mad at yourself?"

"Pretty much."

"Why?"

"Dads are supposed to protect their children, not take advantage of them like this."

"But you ARE protecting me!" she said, moving her hand from my hip to capture my arm and pull it tightly against her body. "Trust me. I feel VERY protected."

"I still don't feel right about this," I said, trying to pull my arm away from her only to have her clamp herself tighter to it.

"Don't. Please," she coaxed, getting me to relax. "I did do it on purpose though."

"What was that?"

"The swimsuits. I've known for a long time you were turned on by us, but you always tried to hide it, even from yourself. I knew if we wore tiny suits for you that you'd get a hardon."

"Yeah. Well I couldn't help it."

"I know. But that was what I wanted. I wanted you to be turned on by us. Or at least me. I wanted to feel your hard cock between my legs and slide into me. I wanted to feel you come inside me and pump your cum into my excited pussy. I wanted to come around you and feel what it was like to climax on your fat cock. I wanted all that, and I sorta had to trick you to get it."

"Well, you most definitely got it," I answered.

"I don't want it to be the last time," she whispered.

"Huh? You're telling me you WANT to have sex with your father?"

"I want to have sex with the sweetest, most caring, loving man I know," she whispered. "Just so happens that guy is my dad."

"I don't understand."

"I'm not a virgin, but, well, the guys that I've had sex with are always interested in getting it off and then they're done. They don't seem to care if I got satisfied or even want more. To them, it's always about having sex, not making love. You told us that when we grew up and got older that we'd meet a guy that would care as much about what we felt as what he felt, and when we met him that sex would be fantastic. Until then we were supposed to keep it to ourselves. Well, I didn't and now I'm wishing I did, because I know how gentle and caring it can be."

"Oh sweetie," I said softly.

"It's alright Dad. I'm okay with my choices, I just want more. I want to learn different ways to be pleasured and to pleasure. I want to explore, and I don't think these guys I've been banging are going to be the way to get that."

"And you think I am?"

"I know you are," she whispered, rolling over to face me after my softening cock slid from her pussy. She moved her face to mine, gently kissing me. "So what do we try next?"

"Who said there would be a next?"

"Come on Daddy. You KNOW I want a next and another next and another next."

"Sounds like you're assuming a lot," I said quietly.

"Uh huh. But I know you'll give in. You always do," she said with a little giggle.

"Oh lord," I said quietly, wondering what I was going to do about my daughter and her obvious desires.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds