Life's Changes Ch. 03

"Nice and wet you obviously are excited." Then she slid the bullet device into my pussy. Jenny started licking my slit saying.

"You taste so good, some women don't taste very good but you taste wonderful, I bet Bill loves to eat you."

Her tongue felt fantastic on me but she wasn't slipping it inside yet and I wanted her tongue in me. She then pulled the device out of me and said.

"That's wet enough. Now we need to put it where it belongs." Jenny put the device on my asshole and pushed it in. I grunted not from pain as I have had bigger things up my bottom, but from the suddenness of it. She put the whole thing up inside me, most of the chain and the wire stayed outside I assumed so you could get it back out.

"Are you ok, did that hurt." I shook my head no. She reached up and pinched one of my nipples and said, "Good I don't want to hurt you just yet."

Yet what this yet stuff. The way she pinched my nipples felt good. The pain was exciting. She then reached into the box again and pulled out something that I couldn't see. She then put her mouth to my pussy and started licking me again. This time her tongue would go in and out. Her mouth worked me over good and then she was sucking on my clit as her hand reached up and pinched my nipple hard. I grunted and tried to rub my pussy on her face, but the way I was tied up I couldn't move very well. Every time she pinched my nipple she would do it harder and longer.

Then I felt a low vibration in my rectum. Her mouth continued licking and sucking my clit as I felt something invade my hole I felt like a large cock. She must have been using a dildo. The vibrations in my rectum became stronger as the dildo was pushed farther into me then she was pinching my nipples again. She must have had three or four hands because they seemed to be everywhere.

The vibrator in my butt grew in intensity as the dildo in my pussy started to vibrate. Her tongue was whipping my clit and one of her hands where pinching my nipples. Then I felt the dildo start pumping in and out of me and its vibrating motor was tuned up a notch. I could feel my orgasm was close.

"I almost there Jenny please let me cum. I want to cum please let me."

Jenny's hand gripped my nipple hard sending pleasure-pain into my tits. Her mouth clamped down on my clit as she took it between her teeth and bit down then she shoved the dildo up my pussy as far as it could go. My arms and legs strained at the binds as my body shook. Stars flashed before my closed eyes as my orgasm rocked me. I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out. My orgasm was followed by a second and then a third. She was pinching my nipple so hard that I stopped feeling it.

She then started pumping the dildo in and out of me again. Her fingers released my tortured nipple letting the blood flow back into it. The pain was as intense as when she pinched it sending me into another orgasm. With this one I passed out again.

I open my eyes to see Jenny's sweet face looking down at me. My legs had been released but my arms were still restrained and the dildo was gone from my pussy. The vibrator was still in my bottom but it was switched off.

"Tell me Sheri do you always come so hard. I never have seen any one orgasm like you do."

"I haven't always but lately it seems they are getting stronger. Can you release my arms I'd like to give you a hug?"

Jenny released first one then the other. I threw my arms around her and pulled her to me. We kissed lightly and hugged each other. She then undid the cuffs and kissed each wrist. She then laid down next to me and cuddled up to me; we kissed and ran our hands on each other. Jenny then put her mouth on the nipple that she pinched so hard I tensed up it was still sore.

"Oh baby did I hurt you I'm sorry I didn't mean it. "

""Its al right it just sore but it did feel good while you were pinching it."

"Maybe we should try nipple clamps next time."

"I have a pair that Brenda gave me, but I haven't tried them yet. Have you ever?"

"Oh yes I love them especially when their released just as you cum it really intensifies it.

"That just what I need a more intense orgasm." We both laughed.

"We'll try one next time. Your nipples too sore to use one now." I had to agree with her, it was sore.

Jenny then kissed my other nipple a sweet sucking kiss. Then she moved down to my belly as she tuned around. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked on it. Then I moved down to her belly as she was licking mine. I could smell her pussy from where I was it was strong and musky. I moved down closer. Her heavenly scent was closer now. My mouth drooled in anticipation.

Jenny rolled over forcing me to lie on my back. Her mouth descended down on to my pussy as she lowered her pussy to my lips.I looked up at her descending pussy. It was beautiful it was clean of hair. Her lips were red with arousal her cream dripped from her lips. I took her ass cheeks in my hands and pulled her down to my mouth. I lick up the cream on her lips.

I stuck my tongue into her it was like sticking my tongue into melted butter. It was slick and creamy. Her cream flowed into my mouth. Jenny was doing the same to me her tongue was licking my pussy lips. I raised my knees to give her better access. Jenny pulled my legs back tilting my bottom up toward her mouth. There was no urgency in our lovemaking there was nothing to prove. We where just two women making love.

Moans where escaping from between our legs, we were getting closer. My body was trembling, as was Jenny's. I wetted the finger of my left hand and massaged her asshole with them. Jenny moaned louder. She was torn from pushing her pussy onto my face and pushing her ass back onto my fingers. I made the decision for her. I shoved two fingers up her bottom and in the process I pushed her pussy down on to my mouth. Jenny's body jerk as she came her creamy cum flowed into my mouth. I swallowed all that I could.

Jenny switched the vibrator in my bottom on high. My pussy jerked upward as I came. Jenny clamped her lips to my pussy and sucked my cum from me. We both moaned into each other's pussy as we drank each other's cum. Jenny collapsed on to me.

She pulled her pussy from my sucking mouth. She reached over and turned the vibrator off. We lay next to each other panting our bodies soaked with sweat and our faces covered in cum.

After we lay there for twenty minutes or so I turned to Jenny and said "I'm going to take a shower and get that vibrator out of my bottom."

"Is it that annoying Love?" She asked

"No I really liked it in there but I'm done for tonight and I can't see leaving it in there."

"I know what you mean I'll join you in the shower. You may need my help getting it out."

Jenny followed me into the bathroom. She picked up a jar of petroleum jelly and had me bend over the counter.

"Normally I would use my tongue to lubricate you but I'm too tired to bend over and this will work better."

Jenny greased up my hole and asked if I was ready I said I was. She pulled and it slid out like I just pooped it out. Then I really had to go. I sat on the commode as Jenny cleaned of the vibrator then wrapped it in to a hand towel. She then turned on the shower. As I finished my business then we shower together dried off and went back to bed. I looked at the clock on the nightstand it was six-forty-two. Boy time sure flies when you having fun. I cuddled up to Jenny as she wrapped her arms around me we kissed and feel asleep.

So ends Chapter 3. If you enjoyed it let me know. If you didn't let me know what you didn't like about it. I have six more parts I'm working on. This story has taken on a life of it's own

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 244 milliseconds