Life's Changes Ch. 04

"Do you want him to cum in your mouth? Do you want to tasted his delicious cum?" She debated with herself I could see it in her eyes. She wanted to but was afraid. I reached down into her panties and played with her shaved pussy sticking my finger into her. Her response was to kneel up right and take more of Bill's cock into her mouth.

I said, "if you don't want to, just shake your head no and Bill will pull out before he cums." Pam didn't shake her head no, but didn't nodded yes either and I didn't want her to get a mouth full if she wasn't ready for it. But she did place her hands on the back of Bill's stocking covered legs and pulled him closer to her as she took in more of his cock. For some one who never suck cock before she was really getting into it. I looked into Bill face and I could see he was really trying to hold back. He looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. Then Bill said

""Pam honey I'm going to cum baby stop now if you don't want me to cum in your mouth."

She never stopped sucking his cock as I saw his balls pull up close to his body and then I saw his cock swell even larger. I could tell that it surprised Pam because her eyes open wide. Then Bill grunted as cum raced up his cock into her waiting mouth. I touched her clit at the same time sending her over the edge into her own orgasm.

She tried hard to keep up with Bill's cum load but in the end she couldn't do it. It's too hard trying to swallow Bill's copious load of cum while your cumming yourself. I placed my other hand under her chin to catch any cum escaping her mouth so it didn't fall onto her pretty dress.

Once Bill's cock stopped cumming and started to deflate Pam released it from her mouth and fell back against me panting. Bill knelt down in front of us and sucked the cum from my hand. Then he kissed me. I could tasted his cum in his mouth but I couldn't find any then he kissed Pam and licked up the cum that was still on her face. Then he took both of us in his arms and hugged us.

After Pam had recovered and Bill had moved back. I asked her. "Well do you like sucking cock now?"

"I like sucking Bill's he didn't try to fuck my mouth like I heard men do. He just let me work at my own pace and didn't try and force me into something I didn't want. When you asked me if I wanted to swallow his cum I didn't think I did, but I couldn't stop sucking his cock. It felt so good, warm and silky smooth. When he did start to cum I just knew I had to try it, to see if I liked it then you touched my button and I came with him. It was so wonderful I just kept swallowing his cum until I couldn't keep up."

Bill went into the kitchen to refill the champagne glasses while I moved back to the sofa and Pam stayed on the floor her dress still punched up around her knees. She leaned over and kissed my thigh. Then she started to work her way up my thigh till I stopped her. She looked confused and said. "Don't you want me to please you?"

"Yes of cause I want you to put I need a shower I can't enjoy myself unless I'm clean, and we still need to talk. We also need to get dinner on. Bill's not a very good cook so I have to do it."

"I can cook I'm pretty good at it. I can cook dinner while you take a shower. Then we can talk though dinner." I thought that was a good idea I wasn't that good of a cook myself. When Bill came back in with the champagne I said

"Bill would you bring in Pam's thing's I'm sure she'll stay the night and then show her around the kitchen she's going to cook dinner while I take a shower and get dressed." turning to Pam I said "I hope you don't mind but I like to dress for dinner I don't like to eat naked."

"No that's fine with me. Even at home when I'm alone I can't eat naked I have to at lease put on a pair of shorts and a tee." after Bill went out to her car she asked "Will Bill be dressing up too for dinner?"

"How do you mean dress up?" I knew what she meant but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Will he be wearing a dress? I was hoping to see what he looked like dressed as a woman."

"I'll ask him if he would but if he doesn't want to I won't make him." She stood up and put on her dress again I help her zip up the back. We kissed once more as Bill came in with her bags. I told him to put them in the spare bedroom for now and follow him up the stairs. Once up stairs I asked Bill. "Do you think Glenda can come to dinner tonight? Would you be comfortable doing that with Pam here?"

" I don't see why not she has already seen what I'm wearing under my male cloths and it didn't freak her out. I don't see why she wouldn't accept me in a dress and make-up do you?

"She was wondering if you would dress as a woman tonight. I said I'd ask but wouldn't force you to. Do you want me to pick something out for you or would you like to do it yourself?"

"Are we getting real dressy or just something pretty?"

"You saw what she is wearing. I'll wear something similar. Not cocktail dresses but not jeans either." I said

"I'll pick something out and if you don't like it. Then you can pick out what you think I should be wearing."

"Ok but first go down and show her where everything is in the kitchen. She says she knows how to cook." After Bill when down stairs I called Jenny

"Hi there sweetie does Bill still have his balls?" She asked

"Oh yes I wouldn't cut them off I still like getting fucked by him. If I cut them off the I might as well cut my clit off too."

"We wouldn't want you to do that. So has Pamela showed up?"

"Yes she down in the kitchen making dinner right now."

"You don't waste much time do you?"

"She volunteered, I didn't make her. My best meal is Chinese take out."

"So your not mad any more. You really where upset last night."

"No I just need to explain the fact of being a girl to Glenda she understood and I think she forgives me I hope you two do. I was pretty bitchy last night.

"Don't worry about it girl we all get nasty sometimes. How about the two of us having lunch tomorrow?"

"I don't eat lunch I go in a half hour early so I can spend a solid hour in the work out room and then I have a half hour to shower and get dressed and get back to work. I do that about three or four times a week five if I'm feeling fat." I told her last week I didn't get in the work out room once.

"I can't see how you could ever feel fat. But I guess that's why you're a size three. Maybe I should start that too I could shed a few pounds." She needed to loose a few ponds like I need shrink a couple of inches in height.

"The only place you could lose a few pounds is in your tits and I like them just the way the are. I really exercise to stay in shape and keep my muscles toned up."

"I like my tits the way they are too. I have to go we're going to Jim's moms for dinner and we have to leave soon. I'll talk to you tomorrow after work." I said my goodbyes and hung up just as Bill came in the room holding a yellow dress with a jacket to match. I knew the dress, the skirt was pleated and it stopped about two inches above the knee it was quite attractive on him. In fact I wished I bought one just like it for myself, it would have been perfect to wear to work. As I started to strip my cloths off I said

"That's more of a business suit maybe something a little more sexy." I looked in his closet and found a red leather dress and a jacket to match the dress stopped about mid thigh on him. "How about this it's very sexy on you." Bill agreed and with that settled I when in for my shower.

Bill came in to the shower as well we washed each other. When he started to get frisky I stopped him telling him I didn't want leave Pamela alone to long and we still had to get dressed. After getting out of the shower I started to fill the tub I figured we could all soak in it later tonight. And thanks to the whirlpool heater it will stay hot.

I put on my make up and did my hair then let Bill have the make up table. I put on stockings and my garter belt then I put on a black leather mini skirt and a black leather tank top, being braless my nipples harden as soon as they felt the leather tank top. Being panty less and braless was something I normally don't do. I felt naked even though I was fully dressed. I then don a black leather jacket. The tank top stopped about half way down my tummy and the skirt rested on my hips exposing my belly button. I put on a pair of four-inch stiletto heels that had an ankle strap. Looking at myself in the mirror I thought I looked pretty sexy. I was glad Jenny talked me into this outfit it was expensive but definitely worth it I hope Bill thought so too. The smell of the leather was very erotic. I turned to Bill he was occupied with putting on his own makeup and hadn't seen what I was wearing. I cleared my throat and Bill looked in my direction.

"Wow that's. You look. Dam that's hot. Is it new?" He stuttered.

"Does that mean you like it. It was offal expensive. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind no I don't mind. It was worth every penny you paid for it." I walked over to him and reach for my earrings on the makeup table and in the mirror I could see him inhale the scent of the leather. I placed my hand on his ear and said

"Doesn't it smell erotic it makes me horny just smelling it."

"I don't know whether to rape you of worship you. Which would you like me to do?" He asked.

"I'd like you to get ready so we can go down stairs and eat dinner. Then we can play around." Bill quickly finished up and got dressed. His make up skills had definitely improved being with Ginger. Once he was ready we walk down stairs together. Bill was walking with an air of confidence now. He seemed more relaxed with wearing women's cloths I told him so once we were on the first floor. He said

"Going out last night and passing help a lot. I just hope Pamela thinks it's ok."

"You come in to the kitchen after I introduce you." He nodded his head and waited out side the kitchen door. I walked into the kitchen and Pam was busy at the sink. I cleared my throat. Pam looked over her shoulder at me and dropped what was in her hands. I had that naked feeling again as her eyes scanned over my outfit. Her mouth hung agape as she tried to say something. I walked to her and closed her mouth and kissed it then I said

"I'd like you to meet my husband and girlfriend Glenda." I waved my hand to the door her eyes turned as Glenda walked in. She looked back at me and then at Glenda and then back at me and said

"That's Bill, are you sure?"

"No honey that's Glenda. She left Bill when she took off her male cloths."

"I mean that not someone else. That really is your husband, my boss."

"Yes sweet that's you boss. She's pretty isn't she?" I waved Bill over to us and Pamela took her hand and said.

"I'm glad to meet you Glenda I hope we can be real good friends." I could see Glenda was almost gushing with the acceptance in Pam's eyes. Glenda said

"Thank you I would like to be your friend too. Do you need any help with dinner?"

"No I'm just finishing up. You two go in to the dinning room. While I serve, it's not to fancy I didn't have a lot of time. Next time it will be better. If there is a next time." She said a little cautiously I could tell she want there to be a next time.

Glenda and I went into the dinning room and took our seats. Me at the head of the table with Glenda to my left Pam would sit to my right. Pam bought in the salad and a honey-mustard dressing. I didn't remember having honey mustard dressing in the fridge. So I asked

"Pam I don't remember having any honey mustard dressing in the house where did you find some?"

"I made it from scratch. You had all the ingredients. Do you like it?"

"It's wonderful I never tasted anything like it." Then I asked. "Pam why do you want to be my slave? You don't have to be I'll still let you have Bill once in awhile so there's no need for you to become my submissive."

"I though about this last night after I came home from shopping. I ask myself that very question. And the answer I came up with is. I need to belong to someone. If Bill and I started to have sex on a regular bases, I still wouldn't belong to him. He would always belong to you. I love him so much I don't think I could ever find someone to replace him. And by becoming your submissive I would belong to you and I'd still would be near the man I love." I listened to her speech and I knew what it was like to belong to someone. It was the best feeling to have someone to come home to and someone to say good night to.

"And your willing to do what ever I say. When I say it?" I asked

"Yes what ever you say. When ever you say. I told you yesterday I need some one to tell me what to do. I'm only happy when I am being told what to do. I don't like making decisions for myself."

"I have to discuss this with Glenda. So I can't give you a decision right now. But for tonight you can be my new slave and we'll see what happens. But one thing for sure your going to have to get better at giving blowjobs because Bill and Glenda really like getting blow jobs. Your going to have to learn to deep throat him he really likes that. Now what else is for dinner?"

Pam jumped up and took the salad plates away. While she was gone I asked Bill. "What do you think? Do you think she's sincere?"

"For as long as I've know her she has never lied about anything. I know what she means by wanting to belong to some one. So yes I think she's sincere. I felt sorry for her when she said she never belonged to someone." Pam came back in with the main course. Baked chicken, green beans and, a baked potato. After she sat down and we started eating I asked

"Pam would you consider moving in with us if I took you on as my submissive on a permanent bases."

"If that was what you would like I would love too." She said with out hesitation

"You have no qualms about giving up you home and you life." I wasn't sure she was thinking this through.

"Sheri my home is a one bedroom flat three blocks from the office I used to work at. There's nothing there I would miss that I couldn't bring with me mostly pictures and books. My life was my work. I have no life. I tried for a while to go out to clubs but I could never fit in. So mostly I just stayed home and watched TV or read." After we finished eating she said. "I didn't have time to make desert. I can do it now if you would like."

"None for me I'm full." I said and Glenda said the same. Just then the doorbell rang. "I'll get the door. Glenda help Pam with the dishes please." I went to the door and it was Jim and Jenny I asked them to come in.

"We're not interrupting anything are we? Dam girl that outfit looks great on you aren't you glad I talked you into it?" Jenny asked as she pulled me close and kissed me.

"Come on in and meet Pam. We just got through eating dinner." I escorted Jim and Jenny into the kitchen.

"Pam this is Jenny and Jim Marsh. Bill is Jim's new partner so you'll be seeing a lot of him."

"Mr. Marsh and Mrs. Marsh it's so good to meet you. I hope you'll find me as good a secretary as I can possibly be?"

"Pam the first thing you'll find is that at the office we're strictly on a first name bases So I'm Jim and my lovely wife is Jenny. And we're glad to have you, Bill and Sheri have said so many good things about you." Jim told her. I asked Glenda to bring wine to the living room and escorted Jenny and Jim in there. Jenny then said.

"She's really pretty. I wouldn't mind getting a little of her."

"If you're a good girl I'll see what I can do." I said

"Being a good girl has never gotten me what I want right now. So do you think she'll work out? I mean with us. Do you think she can be discrete?"

"I don't think there will be a problem. She's a really sweet girl, but very lonely."

"That's too bad. I hate to see anyone lonely. Speaking of lonely Jim has some exciting news to share don't you love." Glenda came in with the wine and I asked her where was Pam and she said

"Pam's is finishing up in the kitchen. She did want to intrude."

"Jim can Pam hear this news or should she stay in the kitchen." I asked

"Anyone can hear this news for me it the greatest news I could think of." I called to Pam when she came into the room I said

"We have guest it's discourteous to be in another room while their here." Pam sat down next to Jenny on one sofa while Jim told us his news.

"Jenny and I were at my mothers house for dinner. When during the meal my mother asked if I could find my sister. I told her I was sure I could find her if she wanted me too." At this point Jenny fill Pam in on what happen between Jim's mother and sister. Then he continued. "She turned to me and said 'You know where she is don't you?' I never could lie to my mother. I told I knew right where she was and I've been in touch with her quite often. What she said next really surprised me. She said at lease I wasn't as foolish as she was. Then she started to cry and asked if I could call her, and ask her if my mother could talk to her. So I called my sister and told her what had happen and asked her to talk to her. She said she'll listen to her but if she started calling her names again she'd hang up. I gave the phone to my mother and the first thing she said was she was sorry for not understanding my sister and that if she would let her she would like to make up for lost time. When we left they had been talking for a half hour. I need to call my sister to see what happen if it's ok." Glenda took him to the den and left him there. Then Jenny said

"I can't believe that old bat finally caved in. Their both head strong I didn't think either of them would give in." Jim came out a few minutes later and said

"Gwen's coming home in a couple of weeks and my mother insisted she bring Karen, her life mate with her. I hope that means this is all over. I guess we had better be going now."

"You don't have to." I said

""No we better get home so if my mother calls I can be there. Pam it's been nice to meet you I'll see at work tomorrow. Glenda Would you like to ride with me or take your own car?"

"I take mine tomorrow." Jenny and Jim left then Pam said.

"When you said Jim knew about Glenda I didn't think he knew her that well He didn't even bat an eye." I giggled and said

"Pam someday I tell you just how well Jim knows Glenda."

"Now that's a story I think I'd like to hear. But right now I have to get that kitchen cleaned." She said as she when to the kitchen Glenda was right behind her when I asked her to stay.

"What do you think? About Pam I mean."

"She seems to be happy I don't think I ever seen her as happy as she is now. She always seems depressed at work. In the kitchen while she was cleaning up. She was humming to herself."

"How about we take her in for a week. She can go home tomorrow after work and get what she'll need for the week and stay with us till next Sunday then we'll see what happens."

Glenda agreed that a week was good and then went in to the kitchen to help her out. I wish they would hurry and get done. The smell of the leather was driving me nuts. Twenty minutes later an eternity in my aroused state they were finished. The both came in to the living room and Pam ask

"All done what else would my mistress like."

"I like to see what my new sex slave has to offer. Strip." Pam hesitated then slowly pulled down the zipper on the dress and let it fall from her shoulders then she stepped out of it and laid it neatly on the sofa behind her. Then she unsnapped her bra and removed it laying it neatly on her dress then she slid her panties down her legs. Stepping out of them I held out my hand and she deposited them in my hand. I lifted them to my nose. They were wet. The crotch was soaked through, her smell was heady I could tell I was going to enjoy eating her. She went to unbuckle the straps of her garters when I stopped her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds