Lighting the Furnace

Jo had moved to sit on the other side of the bed and was rubbing that bulge in Eric's underwear. She was watching Ellie sucking hungrily on her husband's cock. Ellie realized that Jo was waiting for a signal from Ellie before going further. Ellie smiled and said, "Go ahead and suck it."

Jo made a show of pulling Eric's underwear off slowly, watching his straining cock pop free. It was as hard and big as Ellie had ever seen it. She continued bobbing and slurping on Cole while Jo teased Eric's shaft and balls with gentle caresses of her fingertips, and quick lashes of her tongue. When she finally devoured his cock and sank it deep into her throat, Eric groaned and threw his head back. Jo pushed herself so far that her lips brushed his balls. Ellie had never been able to deep throat Eric before. Watching Eric's knees shake as though he might fall over, Ellie felt a pang of inadequacy, fearing that Jo was a better lover than she was. When Eric looked down again, the look of lustful bliss on his face changed her mind: even if there were things she couldn't do for him, she could give him the sexual gift of letting him experience those things with Jo. Or other women...

Ellie's pussy was dripping now, and needed some attention. She pulled her thong aside and motioned for Eric to take advantage. He reluctantly disentangled himself from Jo's ravenous mouth, and positioned himself at the end of the bed behind Ellie, sliding in with no resistance.

Ellie had sometimes watched porn with Eric, and watching group sex always turned her on, but now that she was actually doing it the sensations were overwhelming her. The feeling of a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy made her feel used and powerless and sexy and in control, all at the same time. Her mind reeled from the sensations as her body simply did what felt right. A corner of her consciousness registered that Jo was wiggling her way between her legs and Eric's to position her face directly underneath his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. Ellie lowered her pelvis towards Jo's face and shuddered as Jo's tongue began to explore her clitoris, hungrily lapping up the juices now copiously dripping from her cunt. Jo alternated between short flicks against her clit and long broad strokes that ran the length of Eric's balls and shaft across her clit. At one point she even wriggled her tongue inside her along with his cock. Eric groaned with pleasure.

But Ellie was even further gone.

Her world had shrunk to these two beautiful cocks inside her body, and one amazing tongue consuming her pussy. Her skin tingled, her muscles moved of their own accord, and she began to moan and shake. Nothing existed outside these four bodies intertwined, two men and one woman all in service to Ellie's pleasure in this moment. Her orgasm swelled quickly and inexorably: She screamed around the cock in her mouth, her eyes rolled back, and a monstrous wave of ecstasy thundered across every nerve in her body. She collapsed sideways onto the bed, unable to continue fucking and sucking. She was seeing stars! She mumbled "oh my god," watching as Jo got on all fours to take her place in reverse, sucking on Eric while Cole slipped into Jo's pussy. From where she lay she watched Cole's thick cock pulse as he pulled all the way out and his ass clench as he thrust it deep into his wife.

She watched her husband's face too, saw the look of intense pleasure on his face, the bead of sweat he often got on his forehead when he was fucking, and the wrinkle in his brow she recognized as his look of concentration when he was struggling not to cum too quickly. For a moment her heart sank as she wondered if Jo was better at blow jobs than Ellie. But then she looked up again at Eric's face: He smiled, and mouthed "I love you so much!" Her jealousy faded as she realized it didn't matter at all: Even if Jo's blow jobs were better than Ellie's, Eric wasn't going to leave her. Ellie found herself aroused again watching the three of them fucking, and she knew it was up to her to take the next step.

"Jo," she said sweetly, still panting from her climax, "turn around please: I want to see my husband's cock pound your pussy."

All three of them turned to look at Ellie in shock. She wasn't really the swearing type, so hearing her ask so explicitly for a show was quite a surprise.

"Well, Ellie seems to have gotten into the swing of things!" Jo joked as she turned around on the bed to face her own husband. "I thought you'd enjoy this!" She hummed as she took her husband's cock, still wet with her own juices, into her mouth. Eric's cock strained toward Jo's pink and waiting pussy, with a few orange-red hairs around the lips. But he turned to face Ellie before he entered her and queried "You sure?"

"Don't wait for me to change my mind!" she said with a smile.

Eric needed no further encouragement and plunged himself slowly but deeply into her wet cunt. His eyes closed partway in bliss. Jo moaned louder, and Ellie found her clit swelling with pleasure as she watched her husband's shaft glisten with Jo's juices as he withdrew it. That same shaft that had only moments ago been inside her, was now inside her neighbor. She began to play with herself as her own pussy dampened in response.

"Tell me how it feels, Eric."

Eric grunted in pleasure and said "it feels... So dirty. I'm balls deep inside this beautiful redhead, while she sucks off her husband. It's like the forbidden fruit. She's so wet, Ellie. Oh - fuck - she's squeezing me now. Fuck..." Eric stopped talking then and slowed his pace to hold off what by now was sure to be an earth-shattering orgasm. He shuddered with the strain, and sweat beaded on his forehead.

Ellie was getting too wet to resist joining in again. She took off her lingerie, got up on her knees and said "Cole - lie down over here." Cole stepped away from his wife and laid down next to her. Jo also turned over so she was lying next to her husband. Ellie straddled Cole's thick cock then and began to slide slowly onto it. She looked Eric in the eyes as she did so, and told him: "I'm stuffing his cock inside my pussy now Eric. Oh it feels so nice."

Eric returned the dialogue with his own as he maneuvered between Jo's spread legs. "I'm fucking Jo's hot little pink cunt, Ellie."

Ellie was so aroused that she found herself moving without conscious effort, rocking back and forth on Cole's cock without really thinking about it. She could feel the difference between his cock and Eric's - it was thicker overall but the head wasn't wider than the shaft. With Eric she enjoyed sliding up and down his whole length and feeling the head spreading her lips as it entered and exited her... But with Cole she just wanted his whole length as deep as it could go, his big balls brushing her ass. She felt his abs with her hands and smiled at him as she ground her pelvis back and forth. He smiled back and looked over at his wife next to him, whose hand was clasped tightly in his.

Jo said, panting, "You two are - mm - naturals at this! Unh." She closed her eyes and lifted her legs up higher towards her chest, letting Eric pound her deeper and harder than before. Ellie admired those long legs and thought they looked absolutely beautiful against her husband's bare skin. She saw he was shuddering, his orgasm rising. He turned his face to her and whispered, "Oh Ellie I'm going to cum in her pussy" as he slowed to a near halt, pressed deeply into Jo's pussy. She reached over between his ass cheeks, found his trembling balls and gently squeezed them. "Do it," Ellie whispered back: "fill her up with your sweet hot cum."

Eric let out a strangled gasp as his balls drained rhythmically into Jo's pussy, pulse after heavy pulse, his body arched in a massive wave of ecstasy. Beneath him, Jo tossed her curly red hair left and right, and her thighs shook spasmodically beneath him as the feel of his warm juices flowing inside her triggered her own orgasm. She squeezed her husband's hand even tighter then, her red nails sharp against the whitening skin on his knuckles where the blood was drained. Cole's eyes were lidded and his other hand pawed at Ellie's breast as he too reached his limits. She felt the warm flow of his cum - deep at first, then all along the sides of his pulsing shaft as she continued grinding on him faster and harder. He pumped back, lifting his pelvis in time with her motions, as though trying to push the cum even deeper into her. She felt a gurgle of his cum slip against her leg, reached down and began to rub it into her clitoris. She felt so filthy now, dripping with cum from a cock that was not her husband's: slutty, and powerful, and so so turned on. Eric sidled next to her, put one hand on her ass and kissed her hard while his hands took her place rubbing her clit. She felt his cock, still half hard, wet and dripping with his own cum and Jo's juices, resting against her bouncing thigh. This time her orgasm completely overwhelmed her, its sudden power obscuring all her senses, leaving only cocks and cum and tongues and her body shaking, trembling, blossoming, erupting, and finally collapsing into a tangle of bodies, warm and sweaty.

The last thing she remembered before passing out was the sound of her own giggles, and her own voice saying over and over again, "oh my god, oh fuck, oh god..."

---

The room was dark and quiet when she woke. Thoughts came unbidden into her mind, a gently rising tightness in her chest, a panic that she'd made a terrible mistake. She'd just fucked another woman's husband, and watched while her husband fucked another man's wife. She'd broken her vows, betrayed her beliefs, become someone she hardly recognized --- then Eric's breath breezed softly on her shoulder, and she felt his warmth emanating next to her.

It was just the two of them. She realized Jo and Cole must be on the other bed. She wriggled close to Eric instinctively for comfort. He rolled toward her and mumbled sleepily in her ear: "I love you so much," his arm wrapping lazily over her to cup her breast. Her fears melted away as suddenly as they had appeared. This was certainly a side of her she never thought to explore - to be honest with herself, a side she scarcely knew existed. But she remained as devoted as ever to being Eric's wife, and she knew Eric's devotion to her was unchanged as well. This was another level of commitment entirely. Paradoxically, she felt even closer to Eric now than before. Perhaps Jo was right, it was so much like coming home after an exotic vacation: all the things she loved about her marriage to him were heightened, in sharp relief, made new again. The feel of his body against hers, so familiar after all these years, so boring and ordinary, suddenly became something to treasure again, not to be taken for granted.

Without really thinking about it, Ellie slid herself down under the covers and took Eric's flaccid cock in her mouth, rolling it around in her mouth with her tongue until it began to stiffen again, and he stirred from his slumber to hold her head in his hands...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds