• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lights, Camera, Romance 05

Lights, Camera, Romance 05

Ella placed the plate of pancakes in front of Jen the following morning.

"Come on, hon. You have to eat something." She begged.

"I dont know if I can stomach anything. I just feel so sick. I mean, I slept with Daniel Pierce Logan." Jen groaned, laying her head flat on the table.

"I dont know where you're from, but here on planet earth, that's something to be proud of."

"No its not. Everyone slept with that guy. I feel so used. I'm not even sure if he used a condom. Who knows what kind of sexual organisms are brewing inside of me."

Ella rolled her pretty blue eyes. "Whatever. Its I that should be worried. I just chased off the most gorgeous man on the planet . . . right next to Daniel of course."

"You dont get it."

"I know."

They both broke off as Jenifer watched Ella shovel food down her throat.

"You see there's another difference about us." Ella reached over and seized her friend's plate.

"What?"

"When i'm upset, I eat. When you're upset, you starve yourself."

"Yet you're still skinnier than me." Jen murmured from under her breath.

"I know right? Its a blessing from God."

They were interrupted by the sharp knock on the front door. Jen faced her friend. "Are you expecting someone?"

Ella shook her head no and headed into the front. She looked at herself in the mirror, something she always did out of habit, out of learning that you never expect what life would throw at you. She straightened her slightly tousled hair before throwing open the door.

A slight gasp drove itself from her lips when she saw the tall dark figure over her. Looking up, she saw the smile, and then she looked down again and saw in his hands were a little bouquet of white roses.

But the thing that caught her attention the most, was the cluster of people behind him, most holding cameras - professional cameras - others had little note books, their fingers flying over the pages. Looking back up, she saw the sheepish grin on Eddie's face and then a flash went off.

She pulled him into the house by his shirt.

"What the hell is going on?" she hissed, making her way over to the window and peering out before turning to him which was a big mistake.

He was clean shaven and smelled of after shave and a scent that was pure man and he oozed sexuality. His hard and toned body was visible under tight white t-shirt her wore, and he wore a pair of dark denim jeans low on his hips. The simple ensemble was enough to drench her panties, imagining the night he was pinned on top of her, so she turned her back to him and repeated her question.

"I'm so sorry about them."

"Who?" she didn't turn.

"The paps. I didn't know that they were following me until it was too late." he said sincerely, his husky voice doing numbers to her body.

"I-its cool. You've said what you need to. I just want to say sorry about what I accused you of and I hope that we can still be friends."

"Are you kidding me?!"

She flinched under his yell, listening when he drew in a deep breath and let it out shakily. "I'm sorry. That's just - not what I came here to hear."

Ella did turn that time. "Well then what the fuck did you come to hear? I'm sorry that i'm not the most perfect girl in the world, and I wasn't made for this type of drama Eddie."

"So what we did yesterday and the night before was nothing, right?"

"I dont mean it like that!"

"Then tell me what you mean it as. Listen, i'm no mind reader Ella and I really really like you and I want to see where this goes! I really do. Why not give it a chance?"

"Because . . ."

"Because what?" Eddie yelled frustrated. Could she not see how much he liked her?

She obviously didn't because she turned and fled upstairs, spilling tears as soon as she was on the first stair. Eddie was about to storm after her when someone said "Hey," from behind him.

He turned to see Jenifer, looking at him sadly. "Whats her deal?" he asked.

"Listen, Ella's been hurt ALOT in the past. Just give her a while to adjust to idea of you. She really does like you. Yesterday when she saw how you stood up to your . . . friend about her, she just kinda lost it a little. She didn't know if you meant it or not." Jen sat on the couch and Eddie sat next to her and ran his hand through his short brown hair. "You need something to drink?" she offered.

"I'm cool, thanks. How long will she be up there?"

"Just until she gets her thoughts straight."

"How long will that be?"

"Not long at all. She'll be down soon enough to raid the fridge. She's a stress eater."

"Oh." Was all Eddie could say as he did a once over of Jenifer. She was quiet and looked shy, but had offered him help anyway. She was also incredibly beautiful. "You're beautiful." he blurted out.

She looked at him and laughed loudly, a blush rising up to her cheeks. "Thanks." then her smile faded.

"Whats wrong?"

"Its just - never mind. You'll think i'm retarded or crazy."

"No, tell me."

"I had a one night stand with Daniel Pierce Logan."

"I know."

"What?" Jenifer sat up straighter and looked at him. "How?"

"Um, i'm his best friend. And he mentioned having sex with an amazing girl who's name was Jenifer and he met her at the party and she skipped out on him the first day I met you. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together."

"Well, does he know?"

"That I know you? No. I was gonna tell him yesterday before he started acting like a stuck up son of a bitch."

Jenifer laughed, "So I guess he remembers me."

"Damn straight. He has your phone."

Her eyes widened. "What?!"

"Did you not notice?"

"Do I look like the person who uses my phone a lot?"

"Good point." Eddie muttered. "But you shouldn't have run off like that."

"Big deal, he would have done the same to me."

"True, but you really shattered his crumbling male ego." Eddie stated as the both of them broke out into laughter.

A timid voice spoke from the top of the stairs. "Is he still down there Jenny?"

"Yup!" Jenifer called up.

Ella walked slowly downstairs, her tears now dissolved her arms shaking a bit, cursing herself for her bratty behavior before. Eddie stood as she came down, and she walked in front of him and stopped.

As she opened her mouth to apologize, his landed on hers like a bomb, sending chills through her entire body and her eyes closed automatically and she allowed herself to succumb to his every will.

"I'll just be in the kitchen." said Jenifer's voice from another world and it was obvious that she was probably laughing. Ella didn't even hear her leave.

She wrapped her arms around Eddie's neck as he led them to the couch, sitting and pulling her on top of him. His cell phone went off and he groaned into the kiss as his hands wondered up her t-shirt. She moaned when his rough fingers made contact with her pouting nipples, rolling them between his index finger and thumb. His lips found her neck and she moaned loudly as he kissed him way downward, lifting her shirt over her head.

His phone began to ring again when her hand found his jeans, and massaged his hardness through them, wanting more than anything to have it in her hand. She broke the kiss and focused her mind on undoing the button of his pants. His phone rang again.

"Answer that fucking phone before I break it." Ella growled, impatiently tugging at his zipper which was made tight by the tent his dick was trying to make.

Eddie put his phone to his ear as Ella slid his pants over his hips.

"Hello?"

"Dude, I am so sorry about everything, and as usual, you're right." Daniel's voice said from the other end.

"Dude-"

"No, no wait. I know I shouldn't have interrupted you from your girl and you should have kicked my ass because I wouldn't have wanted anyone to disturb me like that and all."

"That's great and all but-" Eddie stopped and drew in a shaky breath when Ella's warm mouth enveloped his cock. "Fuck." he groaned.

"Yeah, I know. I've been acting like a stuck up idiot since the day we met, but that's gonna change, I promise man. I just need you to help me find this Jenifer girl. I really do. i dont know what i'm going to do if I find her, but I just got to meet her again."

Ella's tongue swirled around the tip of Eddie's cock, and he felt his balls contract. "Listen, you're forgiven, I know who the Jenifer girl is because she's in the next room and her best friend, the one I was telling you about is giving me the best blowjob of my life . . . so bye!"

"Jenifer's there? Where the fuck are you!?"

"Light Street, Minnie Town. Look for the house filled with paps at the front." Eddie hung up just in time and released a really loud groan as he came in Ella's mouth.

She drank him, quickly jumping up and pulling down her shorts before crawling into his lap. "I hate how he always calls when we're doing things like this." she told him. "But I forgive him cause he's still fucking hot!"

Eddie scoffed. "You women down know what hot is." He leaned in and kissed her slowly before breaking away from face and gazing at her check lovingly. He leaned forward and eagerly took her left nipple into his mouth, sucking like a newborn.

"Fuck Eddie. I need you in me right now."

"Patience. I just got you back." his fingers dipped into the waistband of her lace underwear and gently teased her clit in a painfully slow pace.

"Oh God, I cant take it much longer."

He pulled away from her nipple and prepared himself at her entrance. As he was about to enter her, the doorbell rang.

"Is everyone inside the room decent?" Jenifer called from the kitchen.

Ella pulled up her soaked panties and threw Eddie's t-shirt over her head, and since he was over a foot taller than her, the shirt fit like a dress. He pulled up his pants and fought with the button and zipper.

"Somewhat." Ella responded.

Jen walked into the room just as Ella was walking to the door.

"I'm never sitting on that couch again." she stated matter-of-factly.

Eddie chuckled as she plopped down on the love-seat. There was a gasp from the hall, followed by Ella leading a tall figure into the room.

"Um, Jenny, there is someone here to see you." Ella said.

"Hey Jenifer." Said the deep voice of Daniel Pierce Logan.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lights, Camera, Romance 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds