• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Like a Virgin

Like a Virgin

I was in my late 30's almost the big 4-0, divorced and lived alone. Well, unless my mother decides she wants to drop by unannounced. I worked for a medical firm in Downtown and make a good decent amount of money for a living. I have my own place with no children, except for my two dogs. I am about 5'6"-5'7-ish, slim, tanned with short blonde hair and hazel eyes. Not athletic, but slender since I do ride my bike, hike or swim once in a while.

Since the divorce, I have not dated anyone. I just stayed to myself and focused on work, until this new guy started working at my job. He's been working there for about a month now, just never had the chance to introduce myself. His welcome email that was sent out said he lives in my town. One morning, I was coming into work when I met him waiting for the elevators. The elevator doors opened and he put his arm out to hold it open for me. "Good morning..." I said, "...and thank you!"

He responded and we rode the elevator together; just the two of us. We chatted a bit and talked about the weather and traffic. He said yes and that it takes him about an hour to work. I asked him where he was commuting. He told me and I said, "hey that's where live."

He was surprised and said, "really, you must have been right behind me then."

The elevator stopped at my floor and the doors open, I turned to him and said, "well, now I have a ride home after happy hours."

He smiled and said, "great!" As the doors closed behind me.

My ex was white and I have mostly dated white men. I've never been interested in black men. He was about my height, light brown skin, short buzzed hair, clean shaven with just the mustache and that little patch under the lips. His facial hair makes him look like Pepe Le Pew, Frenchie, but very handsome. All morning I could not stop thinking about him. His beautiful face, his soft voice, and his scent; I could smell and almost taste him. I was slowly falling for him and he was going to be mine. Since I could not stop thinking about him, I signed in onto the office chat service and sent him a buddy request. He accepted and typed "Hello stranger!" I typed back "Hello neighbor!"

"SMH, you're on a different floor", he responded.

"Not here," I said to him, "but you only live ten minutes away. That's short enough to make us neighbors."

"Haha... lol," he typed, "fair enough." And we continue chatted longer which helped the time goes by faster. We spoke about my divorce, his childhood, where he went to school and how he got this job. By the end of the day, as I was getting ready to leave, I said my goodbyes, and he told me he would stay a little longer because he had some more work to do. This went on for about a week or so until he finally asked me to lunch. I accepted, and we scheduled for a time, but on the day of, a last minute mandatory meeting came up that I had to attend. I apologized to him that I could not make it, but told him I would make it up to him. He understood and said next time.

Friday was happy hour at work, where the whole company would mingle over snacks, beer, and wine. He was standing there talking to his colleague and our eyes met. He excused himself and walked over to me, "How was that meeting?" He asked.

"Long and boring," I responded and again apologized for not able to make it to lunch with him. I would have much rather be with him than be at that stupid meeting.

"It's all good", he said. "You can make it up to me by driving me home tonight," he continued with a smile on his face.

"I can do better than that," I said as I leaned closer to him not wanting anyone to hear. "How about I cook and you come over and have dinner with me tomorrow?" He agreed and said that he would see me then.

Next day, I got up, walked and fed the dogs, ate breakfast and went shopping. Came back, put the grocery away and got started on the food. I'm Italian, so pasta runs through my veins. I hope he likes pasta. Who doesn't like pasta? I made, shrimp scampi with salad, tossed with raspberries and tangerine and garlic bread. I also bought ice cream to have with apple pie for dessert.

Not wanting my mother to drop by unannounced while he was here, I called her but she didn't pick up. She's nosey and would ask a million questions when she sees him. I got in the shower to freshen up. I showered, shaved my armpits and legs, and trimmed my pubic area a bit. I left a little patch there so I would not look like a school girl. Since I was home, I figured I would wear some khaki short shorts with a pink lace thong under and a V-neck blouse with no bra, low enough in the front to show the girls.

Around 7 pm, I heard the doorbell rang. I opened the door and he was standing there looking mighty fine. He had on a polo shirt and jeans. I let him in and poked my head looking out for my nosey mother. She wasn't out there spying on me. I closed the door and turned to him. He opened his arm and I jump right into them and hugged him. He hugged me back and said, "I was not sure which you like, so I brought both, red and white wine."

"Oh, my God!" I shouted. "You didn't have to do that. All you had to bring was your empty stomach." I walked him over to the table and took the bottles from him. "I hope you like pasta," I yelled back to him as I put his bottles away and pulled out a chilled one for the evening. We sat down and ate. After dinner, I asked if he wanted dessert and he said not yet and that he was stuffed. We walked over to the living room to watch television. He sat down on the sofa and me next to him, with enough space between us, with my legs behind me facing him. We talked for a bit and I asked him to come closer. He came closer and leaned back into the seat.

After a moment he signaled for me to swing my legs around and said, "your legs must be exhausted after cooking all that food. Let me rub them for you." He reached over and pulled my legs onto him and said, "relax and let me work my magic." I leaned back on the arm of the sofa with my glass of wine in hand. He grabbed my left leg first and started rubbing on the sole, side, toes and back down to the middle. Just as he touched the middle of my foot, the sensation shot right up to my pussy. My heart was racing, I was getting wet and could feel my clit pulsing and the lips begging for his touch. He gently placed the left one down, grabbed the right one and did the same. With my leg leaning on him, I could feel his cock rising right through his pants. I came in my underwear just thinking of how big he must be. When he was done with the right one, he put it down and slid his hand up my leg and rub behind my knee. I let out a soft moan and came again. He reached up and grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me. I kissed him back harder as our tongues met.

Not wanting my mother to pop in and interrupt us, I pushed him back and told him that we could not continue any further and I was expecting my mother to stop by. I got up and excused myself to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I pulled my shorts down and my panties were soaked. I took them off, wipe the juice off my pussy and put my shorts back on with nothing under.

When I came out, I offered him dessert. He got up and pulled me close to him. My shirt must have gone up a bit as he did that because I could feel his bare hand on my lower back with a finger between my butt crack. "Apple pie and ice cream?" I asked him.

"Thanks, but maybe next time," he answered, "it's getting late and I have to get up early." He pulled me closer and kissed me with his other hand inside my shirt cupping my breast. I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him back. I wanted him to pick me up and carry me to the bedroom and fuck me into the next day, but he didn't. Instead, he broke the kiss and left. That night I masturbated thinking of him, screaming his name during multiple orgasms.

*** *** ***

Next week at work, we chatted online and flirted in the hallway. Come Friday at Happy Hour, he came over to where I was standing and invited me to his place. He said he wanted to cook for me this time and not to bring anything, but an empty stomach. He even offered to pick me up so that I could drink all the wine I wanted and not have to worry about driving.

I woke up the next day, walked the dogs, swam a couple of laps in the pool, showered and made breakfast. I ran a couple of errands and knowing that I would be home late, I walked the dogs again. When I came back, I repeated what I did last week, showered, and shaved my armpits and legs. I trimmed the pubic area in a heart shape. This time, I put on a gold and yellow short cocktail dress with a white lace thong under. The back was open with no bra on. Before he came over I called my mother and told her I would not be home tonight.

At 7 pm on the dot, I heard the doorbell rang. Assuming it was him, I opened the door and he had already walked back to his car waiting for me to come out. I told him I would be right there and that I was grabbing something. I grabbed the plate of brownies and the ice cream out of the freezer and ran out to him. At his car, he took the things from my hands and placed them on the hood of his car and said, "I thought I said not to bring anything." He opened the passenger car door for me and waited until I was in to close the door. He put the things in the back seat and climb on the driver side and drove away.

Arriving at a parking lot, he pointed to his condominium complex. He put the car in park, got out and went around opening my door. We got inside and stopped at the door to his unit. He opened the door to the most beautiful apartment I have ever seen. We walked into the Cathedral ceiling in his living room, gray swede living room set, hardwood floors with a white plush rug between the furniture and the fireplace. I turned around to an already set up rosewood dining room set, with a sliding door to a private deck. The dining room opened up to the kitchen with a breakfast bar and two stools tucked under it. This was definitely THE bachelor pad.

He pointed to a door and said, "there is a powder room right there if you want to freshen up." He pulled my chair out and waited until I sat down to push me in. He poured me a glass of wine and pulled up the cover to reveal what he had mastered in the kitchen. I had already warned him that I did not eat meat, so he made baked salmon with mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus. There was a bowl of salad with chopped sweet potatoes and sliced strawberries; and fresh warm cinnamon bread. He sat down across from me and we ate. After we were done I told him I wanted to help with the dishes. We cleaned up the table and I went over to the sink to wash the plates.

While washing the dishes, he came behind me and I could feel his cock growing in his pants against my butt. He reached under my dress and start rubbing on my pussy through my underwear with one hand and the other feeling on my breast as he kissed my neck and back. Feeling the dampness of my panties, he slid them to the side and stuck his finger inside my already wet pussy and fingered me to an orgasm. After I finished with the dishes, I dried my hands and turned around to kiss him. He picked me up like a little girl with my arms wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist. With his hands under my butt, he carried me around and placed me on the breakfast counter and went down on me. He spread my legs apart and pulled my panties to the side and sucked on my clit.

After a while of that, he pulled me down and walked me over to the table. Reach under my dress and pulled off my panties and bent me over the table. With one leg up on the table, "you have a nice round ass for a skinny white girl," he said as he spread my cheeks open and licked from my clit to my anus. That's the first, I thought to myself as he tongued my anus. It felt good. I've done anal before but never had my ass licked. He licked down to my pussy and stuck his tongue inside my hole. When he was done, he picked me up and carried me like a baby up the stairs to his room. He gently laid me down and took his shirt off. I protested that it was my turn and pulled him closer by his pants. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to his knees and pulled down his boxers to expose his gigantic black cock.

It was the biggest and most beautiful penis I've seen. It had a black body and a pulsing purple head. My ex had an average sized cock of 6 inches long and that was the biggest I've had. The guys I dated before him, were about 3-4 inches long. This one, however, was three times that, big and veiny. He must get it waxed because he was bald down there. I wrapped my lips around the head and sucked on it while jerking the shaft with both my hands. There was no way I was going to fit this whole thing in my mouth, so I lifted it up and licked down under the shaft to his balls. Even his balls were hairless. With his balls in my mouth, I continued jerking him. I could feel his balls tightening up, getting ready to cum. Just as he was about to cum, I put his head back in my mouth as he exploded and I swallowed.

I got up for him to help me with my dress. He pulled down the rest of his jeans and unzipped my dress. With one hand on my back and the other on my butt, he picked me up. I hugged him really tight and wrapped my legs around him, with his cock between us leaning against my stomach and his. He gently put me down on to the bed and I whispered in his ear, "be easy on me with that monster."

He smiled and said, "I will. I promised." He kissed and licked my neck and chest. My breast was a B cup. B for BIG enough to fit in his hand as he sucked and licked on my nipples. He continued kissing and licking my stomach making his way to my box. He chuckled as he stopped to admire the heart-shaped pubic hair and asked, "is that for me?"

"Yes," I exhaled and pushed his head down. He ran his tongue over my clit and gently rests his teeth on my clit and licks my pussy as he spread my lips open with his tongue. His mouth covered my whole pussy with his tongue deep inside me. I grabbed the back of his head and buckled my back as I came in his mouth. He used my juice as lube and stuck his thumb in my ass. I came even more. "I want you inside me," I said softly with a moan as I grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him up. I could taste my pussy juice on his lips as I kissed and rolled him over. I reached behind me and grabbed his cock. His head was at my pussy lips when he asked me, "are you sure you want to do this?" I shook my head yes. "YES, I do." I wanted him inside me, all of him.

It felt like I was a virgin again when my pussy popped open as he penetrated me. I wanted to cry, but I took it like a big girl and slid down. Up and down I go sliding down his cock. I stopped at the head every time I go up and slide down deeper when I go down, one inch at a time. He was halfway inside me when I felt him in my stomach. He pulled me up off of him and my pussy juice gushed down on his cock and stomach. He laid me down, spread my legs open and buried my pussy in his mouth. I wanted him so badly, my clit was throbbing. "Fuck me," I begged him in a soft but demanding voice.

He came up and suck on my nipples. I grabbed his cock and placed it inside me for him to fuck me. He fucked me slow and soft at first, and fast and hard when I was able to take him deeper. He rolled me over into the doggy position and fucked me harder from behind. He was able to go deeper in this position and his balls slapping against my clit. I felt my inside ripping with every stroke. I came, and came, and came some more. He pulled out and sucked on my throbbing clit. He used my pussy juice as lube and rubbed some on my ass hole. I've done anal before, but I was not ready for this monster in my ass. He told me to relax as he stuck his thumb up my ass. Using his thumb as a hook he pulled me back as he thrust his cock back inside my already pulsing pussy. I nearly lost my mind from so much orgasm. We both just crashed down onto the bed with him on top and still inside me as we both come together.

I wanted to suck my pussy juice off his cock, but I was too weak to get up and turn around. So, I reached over and grabbed his cock. He was still hard and throbbing. "Want some more?" He asked.

"Sure," I muttered out. I was worn out, but his cock was too good to say no to. He reached over and pulled me closer to him into the spoon position. Instead of fucking me, he cuddled me up and we both fell to sleep.

The next day I woke up to the smell of frying eggs. I sat up, looked around and he was not in the bed with me. I got up wrapped the sheet around me like a sundress and tied it up on my chest. I strolled down the stairs to his voice telling me, "I was going to bring you breakfast in bed, but since you're up, sit down to eat." He pointed to one of the stool in front of the breakfast bar where he ate me out last night. I sat down and he served me apple pie and ice cream. I smiled at him as he came around and kissed me. "Good morning!" I said to him. He was topless with sweat pants on. He sat down next to me and ate with one hand and the other between my legs fingering my already wet pussy. "Someone is wet." He said.

After he was done with his breakfast, he picked me up and carried me over to the table. He laid me down and untied the sheet. He lifted my legs up to his chest and thrust his cock inside me. He fucked me so well I squirted all over his stomach. Something I've never done before. He pulled out of me and came on my stomach in return. Some landed on my breast and I licked it off. I got off the table and knelt down to suck my pussy juice off his cock. He wrapped the sheet around me and picked me up the stairs to the shower. We fucked some more in the shower.

Fast-forward to three years later, we got married and now have two children. Even after all these years and two children, I was still hungry for his cock and he, for my pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Like a Virgin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 992 milliseconds