Like Blood for Coffee Pt. 01

He felt the yawning pull of her eyes, hypnotic suggestion. She wants me - bad! The thought thrilled him.

"Director," he said, entering without knocking. She frosted the glass as he closed the door behind him.

"Eiri," she said, waiting by her desk.

"Was that your fiance who stormed out just now...?" he asked.

She sighed. "It's the guest list. He wants the launch to double as an engagement party - inviting his family's allies, rivals. I wanted to include more employees, let them share Fulbright's success. We're getting a lot of backlash over the prolonged secrecy of the project; I wouldn't want it to reflect badly on your team, hurt your long term employment prospects."

Eiri winced. He hadn't thought about what would happen without Fulbright to support his visa status. There's no way Hall will renew it...

"Don't worry about Hall," she said with her trick of knowing his thoughts. "If you want to stay, Eiri, I'm sure it won't be hard for you to find another team. You should talk it over with your manager."

"Isn't that Hall?" he asked.

She laughed, incredulous. "God, no. Eiri - haven't you ever checked the org chart? You report to the head of design. Not the product manager. And certainly not to me."

He blushed, embarrassed. "I... didn't know."

"It really is your first job out of college, isn't it?" she chuckled.

"Don't tease me, Noth," he said. She stopped giggling as he said her name. He thought she looked a little sad. "What?"

"You hardly ever say my name. Now I worry I'll never get to hear you say it again," she said. "After the wedding, I'll be moving to their family home, doing whatever it is elven wives do. I expect it's boring. But... maybe a little more restful than the life of a working vampire. If you stay here, you should consider hiring personal security in case whatever group blew up the lunchroom comes back."

He started. Everything felt like it was happening too fast. He hadn't imagined what life would be like when Fulbright shipped, what living in Seattle on a full visa would really be like. In many ways, he realized, it would be no safer than being home in demon China. And he hadn't imagined never again touching Noth's breasts.

She was imagining it for him now, pushing her sadness, her regret onto him. Augmenting his own sense of impending loss. He wanted to grab her, then, crush her to him. Kiss that terrifying mouth with its deadly teeth and jam his hot cock deep into her weeping cunt.

"I'd like that," she murmured. "Have you had a chance to shop for an outfit? For the party? Maybe you could come with me to get mine fitted. It's where I'm heading next. ...My fiance isn't invited."

They left together, not even bothering to feign discretion. He held her hand, she laughingly told him a story about having an elemental tailor who could never find scissors. "Every time, it was 'Can you bite this off for me?' I swear she just wanted to see my teeth!"

"Did you bite her?"

"God, no. She was a rock elemental - would've snapped my fangs off!"

The climbed into the backseat of her car, still laughing. She asked him about where he shopped in China, and was it hard to find clothes that fit his tall frame. He confessed his secret obsession with vintage pre-Collapse neoprene, a rarity in demon-controlled countries. "After months of organic cotton, it's going to be a real shock to go back to all the synthetics stored in my mother's attic..."

"I told you - you don't have to go back, if you don't want to. I know Hall is a nightmare, but he's an outlier among Starbucks elves. A spoiled second son they indulge with the odd high profile job. After this, I imagine he'll get transferred to product operations..."

"How did you stand working with him all this time?"

"Whenever he opened his mouth, I pictured you fucking me and sent it his way," Noth shrugged. "Seemed to throw him off his monologues."

He turned to her, kissed her cheek with real affection. She squeezed his hand and smiled, dimples blooming in both cheeks.

She took him to a small boutique in Sunk Town, an indoor shopping district two and a half miles below ground. Eiri was stunned to see hundreds of vampires throning the well-lit tunnels, smiling, laughing, stopping to window shop. Living for all the world as if it were Old Seattle thousands of years ago.

"I didn't know there were so many here," he said.

"Oh it's a very popular tourism spot for us," she said. "Family friendly nightlife is hard to find everywhere - but the elves did so well preserving the old city underground. It's a great place when you're not interested in hunting or fucking on vacation."

The dress boutique reminded him of the Yves Saint Laurent storefronts in Shanghai - an unassuming entryway with stark contrasting color blocking on the interior. A water elemental ran the shop, drifting between interconnected aquariums checkered across the walls behind the colored panels. Like the fishbowl at the office, a surface might be opaque or transparent, depending on where the salesperson was.

The water elemental greeted Noth by name. She ran her glowing eyes - like the trailing glow of the flashlight fish - up and down his body and smiled, showing many pointed teeth. "Will your companion be assisting you at this fitting?"

"He will," Noth said. The elemental led them to a private changing room where a platform with three lighted mirrors dominated a corner and a long, smooth couch sat opposite. The elemental blacked out the panels as she left, sealing the door behind them for privacy. Eiri sat on the couch, running his hands along the fabric in wonder - real leather! Butter soft and well-maintained.

"I know," Noth said. "This is place is kind of ridiculous. Far from practical." She stepped up onto the platform and twirled, smiling at him. It took Eiri longer than he wanted to admit to realize she cast no reflection in the mirrors.

"That's why you invited me? To tell you how you look because you can't see for yourself?"

"Well... That's not the only reason." She winked.

A soft chime sounded, and the door panel dissolved into view, swinging open to reveal Noth's assistant, carrying a garment bag. "Ma'am, the dress. Let me help you."

Eiri watched awkwardly, not sure whether to look away or stare, transfixed, as Noth stripped down to her underwear - a nude colored cotton set with white lace applique - and her assistant removed a dramatic, floor-sweeping gown from the garment bag. It was a natural column silhouette in dove gray silk, covered from neck to hem in muted gray-green leaves and dusty pink flowers embroidered in superfine linen fibers that shimmered in the dressing room lights.

Noth stepped into the pool of the fabric, turned to let her assistant fasten the silk button closures up the back. Then - a finishing touch - a long, black satin ribbon looped beneath her breasts, around her stomach, over her hips. The assistant reached to help her boss tie the sash off just under her rounded buttocks at the back, where the row of buttons stopped.

Her work finished, the assistant withdrew. Noth turned to Eiri to ask, "What do you think?"

"The ribbon ruins it," he said, bluntly.

"See, I knew I could trust a designer to tell the truth," Noth said. "I was inspired by the old Roman gowns from antiquity. And I wanted some kind of structure. I won't be wearing anything underneath..."

Really? He smiled. "Then, maybe you should try it on as it's intended to be worn..."

She smiled back, keeping her fangs hidden behind her lips. She started to reach for the buttons, but he shook his head, stopping her. The gentle touch of her mind in his made him shiver, and he imagined in detail exactly what he wanted her to do. She blushed and his mouth watered as she reached her hands down to her thighs and began to gather up the silk a handful at a time, slowly exposing her bare legs, her trembling knees, and at last, her cotton panties.

She hooked her thumbs just between her hip bones and the band, slowly shimmying to pull them down. The gown came down with them, obscuring his view.

"That won't do." Eiri stood up, and she kept her eyes down, engaged in the game.

He came over to her on the platform, marveling at the novelty of seeing himself reflected in the triple mirrors while she didn't cast so much as a shadow. He touched her hips, running his hands over the silky leaves and flowers, feeling the weight of the luxurious fabric as caressed her back, her belly. The satin sash felt cool and smooth under his fingers; it came undone easily as he tugged at the little bow tied below her buttocks. He took the strap between his fingers, measuring out the length of it.

"Put your hands behind her your back."

He reached for the hem of the gown, hiking it back up over her waist. He tied one end of the satin strap around her bare waist, looped it between her legs, bunching the gown up under her arms. He bound her wrists just above her ass, pinning the folds in place. He had just enough slack left in the strap to reach up her back and wrap around her neck in a tight collar, forcing her to keep her hands in place lest she choke herself. Pulling up on her hands scissored the strap between her legs, where it rubbed against the high mound of her sex. And if she moved too much, she'd lose control of the gown wadded up under her arms, letting its full weight pull down on the strap. An impossible predicament.

Satisfied, Eiri patted a bare butt check and went back to his place on the couch. He admired the sight of her, the beautiful gown contorted and mangled behind the tight band of black satin stark against her white skin. Her cheeks were already bright red, her legs still shaking.

"On your knees."

She went to kneel and he savored the sight of her wincing as the strap tightened - first around her neck, then over her sex as she struggled to stay upright. Let's make it interesting.

"Come here."

She shot him a quick glance. "It's a twelve million dollar gown..."

"Do it right and it won't touch the floor," he said, adding just a touch of sterness to his voice. "You're not a careless little girl, are you, Director?"

She bit her lip and lowered her eyes again. "No... Master."

His heart nearly beat out of his chest at the sound of the word. I may never hear it again... "Come here," he commanded again.

She went to him on her knees. Carefully, painfully lowering herself from the platform with one leg while the strap slipped higher between her folds. Twisting and swallowing as it tightened around her neck. She swished her hips, trying to move her knees in longer strides without compromising herself. But the satin torment hiked up higher, tighter, disappearing completely between her fleshy nether lips as she shuffled to him. I bet it looks even better from behind...

He put a foot out. "Kiss it."

Like that first time, she had to raise her ass high in the air to accommodate him. He caught sight of the strap snaking up between her buttocks to wrap around her wrists just below the shimmering fabric of her wedding gown. The sight of it made his cock throb and blood rush to his ears. He hardly felt the pressure of her lips on his shoe.

Eiri reached down to touch himself, feeling his hard length inside the leggings. Trapped, just like him. He would wear them always while he worked for the elves; a slave to their style, their preferences. He would never be himself while he worked for them. Looking at Noth, trembling at his feet, he started to understand some of what she felt. Living among vampires, always needing to dominate lest she be torn to shreds by her peers. When secretly she longed to be dominated.

We'll never be free again, he thought. She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with tears above the radiance of her lusty blush. He felt her mind, knew that she'd heard him.

He reached out his hand between his legs, and she kissed his palm. He stroked her face tenderly. Beautiful. He did not know if the thought was his or hers.

Then he put his thumb into her mouth, to feel the teeth. He ran the pad of it over her human teeth, then to the sharp tips of the left incisor. He pressed against it ever so slightly - and his skin tore.

Her eyes went wide at the taste of him. She opened her mouth, put out her tongue, rubbing its rough surface over the abrasion. Both tasting him and pushing him away from her fangs.

"Don't," she said. She turned a little away from him. "If even a drop gets on this gown..."

He leaned down, grabbing the taut leather strap behind her neck where it stretched down to her hands. He jerked it back, commanding, "Open your mouth."

She whimpered, but obeyed, and he plunged his fingers into her, slicing the knuckles against her fangs. Rubbing his blood onto her tongue. Her lips closed around them, sucking with vicious avidity. He thrust them into her, daring her to bite, forcing her to rock back on her heels, the torment of the strap at her neck, her vulva making her grunt with mingled pain and pleasure.

He was hard, so hard. Eiri let go of the strap and reached to free himself, feeling the hot weight of cock swing out of the leggings at the slightest touch. He looked down at himself and saw a tiny glistening drop at the tip.

She saw it, too, and she let go of his hand in her mouth, jaw wide, tongue hanging out like a dog. Eiri grabbed his dick, his hand slick with her saliva, and pumped himself. He slid forward on the seat and she dove her head toward him, swallowing him to the hilt in one gulp.

"Fuck..." he grunted, feeling the heat of her mouth around him, squeezing. Somewhere in there, the dreadful teeth. But he couldn't feel them past the surge of pressure that came from her, her throat working, her nostrils flaring as she inhaled, sucking him hard, her tongue undulating along the underside of the shaft, the tip of it wiggling at the base of it.

Eiri glanced up and saw himself in the mirror - only himself, with his cock appearing to stretch and quiver and glisten all by itself in midair. Never had he seen it so large, so dark, so veiny. He braced both his hands on the edge of the couch and thrust outward with his hips as hard as he could into her eager mouth.

He came inside her, then and there. He knew it only because she whimpered and quivered, recoiling. He shared her panic - the dress! He held her head with one hand, and cupped his other beneath her chin to catch whatever she did not swallow. He felt her move, felt the throat work. And at last, she snapped her head free of his cock with a wet - pop! - sucking the last of his cum and her spit back into her mouth. Only a thin trickle ran down her lips. He wiped it away with his shirt.

She swallowed, gasped, and swayed on her knees, dazed and breathless. He reached down to hold her, circling his arms around her while he reached for the knot at her wrists. "Eiri," she whispered his name so sweetly into his ear. "Eiri..."

He kissed her neck, feeling the satin that still bound her there. He worked the knot there free and she shuddered, her arms coming around his back to steady herself.

"Noth," he murmured, smoothing his palms over her gown, straightening it over her hips, careful to keep his bloodied fingers away from the precious garment. The rich silk pooled around her knees on the floor, unmarred, unblemished from their sex play. Covering up their mingled shame and pleasure.

When he pulled back to look at her, he saw tears on her cheeks. "The gown is fine - not even a drop spilled..."

"No, it's not that..." She smiled, wiped the back of her hand over her eyes. "It's just... I... I've never done that before."

"You're kidding?"

She laughed, a rasping giggle. "I'm not. I was... saving it for marriage. Vampire thing - the mouth is how we make our children, after all. It's special. Sacred."

And all this time I've been gagging you, he thought. "I didn't know. I'm... sorry."

"Don't be sorry," she said. "I'm glad it was you. I... care for you, very deeply, Eiri. I know we haven't spent much time together - and it's all been so sordid when we do... But with you is the only time I've been happy here. With you, I feel completely free."

He kissed her, unafraid of her teeth. Afraid now, only of losing her.

[End Part 1]

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 316 milliseconds