• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Like in the Movies

Like in the Movies

Abigail sat weeping on the couch of her darkened apartment, arms hugging her knees to her chest. Gazing with puffy red eyes into the light of the TV she watched her failure play out on the evening news.

"Police are calling for assistance in identifying a woman who invaded Alhambra High School this afternoon. Surveillance footage shows she entered the grounds through an unlocked side door and made her way unchallenged to a science classroom."

Grainy black and white footage showed her pigtails swaying as she wandered the corridor, peering through windows looking for a room that was in use. None of the movies she'd ever watched had ever shown how big a school was, it had taken her a few minutes to find any sign of people.

"The classroom in question was in use by a sophomore class at the time. Police believe the woman entered the school with intent to expose herself to minors, and fled when confronted by a teacher."

The corridor footage showed her fleeing back the way she'd come, teacher in pursuit. Her gaze drifted from the chase on screen to her discarded clothes, the tiny plaid skirt and still knotted top lying where she'd abandoned them next to the door.

"The woman was last seen fleeing southeast down South Fourth street, anyone with any information on the identity or whereabouts of the woman are asked to come forward. For our next story we cross..."

Abigail's awareness of the world faded as her mind turned inward, reflecting on the disaster of her vacation. It was the first she'd managed to save up for on the miserable salary a lesser devil made. Years of filing soul transfer records and picking up the slack for the greater devils, all spent waiting for the day she'd get to visit the earth above. While waiting she'd built a collection of movies, her favourite ones, the ones that fully exhibited the sex she loved so much. When she finally got her vacation she was ecstatic, for one glorious week she'd be on earth as a human and her life would be like in the movies.

Except it wasn't, it was nothing like the movies. Every attempt she'd made to emulate that shining world had ended in dismal failure.

She'd started by ordering a stack of pizzas. She'd dressed just like the lead in Meatlovers 3, curling her hair and putting on her tiniest nightie with her favourite strawberry set underneath. She thought she'd set the scene perfectly, but the delivery man thought otherwise. When she told him she didn't have the full amount, but that she'd do anything to make up the difference, he'd turned to leave. She'd panicked, begged him to wait and handed over the cash, she had wanted the food almost as much as she wanted the dick after all.

Then with three large pizzas and a loaf of garlic bread to feed her brain she sat down to puzzle out the problem. She'd purred her order over the phone, her outfit was perfect, and she'd touched his chest in just the right way. So why hadn't he fucked her? With no ideas of her own she set the movie playing, slipping her free hand into her panties as she ate and watched. By the end she'd thought she had her answer, she'd forgotten to ask for extra salami.

Armed with this new insight she tried again, but the more times she repeated the request the more she confused the driver. Again she gave up and paid him. She was rejected by two more delivery drivers before she ran out of numbers to call, and repeat attempts revealed they'd blocked her number.

It was a disheartening start, but she wouldn't let it stop her.

She called a plumber in next, but he wasn't interested in sharing his pipe with her. The electrician was cute, but she screamed horrible things at her when she asked for help operating one of her toys. The poor cable guy had no idea what she wanted when she asked him to show her his thickest cable, in the end she sent him away disappointed. It was like she was living in a world governed by rules no one else understood.

She was eating a burger she'd had to walk down to the restaurant to eat when inspiration sat down at the next table.

"Nice save there Stace, a few seconds slower and we'd all be in detention right now. Imagine being stuck in a classroom with Professor Liverspot all afternoon, can you believe what he did to Penny last week?"

The conversation continued without Abigail's notice, she was too busy stuffing the last of her food in her face, desperate to get home as soon as possible. Detention! Everyone always got laid in detention, she should have thought of it sooner. Her outfit would have to be perfect, she only had one day left, this would probably be her last chance.

It had been her last chance, and it hadn't worked. Now curled up in bed with tears running slowly down her face she was beginning to think she'd never had a chance to begin with. She'd been naive to think real life could be as perfect as the movies, wasted her trip chasing an impossible dream. This was her last night on earth, tomorrow at dawn she would be back at work, nothing but years of paper shuffling to look forward to. She clicked off the light and curled up under the sheets, willing the night to take her troubles away.

~~~

It was still dark when she woke, a few hours remaining before dawn took her away. There was something odd about the night sounds, they were louder than they should be. From the lounge she heard a stack of DVDs clatter, a whisper stifled. There was someone in the apartment.

She slipped out of bed, the air cool on her almost naked body. She tiptoed over to the closet, had just slipped inside when the bedroom door opened. Through the slats of the closet door she watched the intruder creep carefully into the room. He was tall, dressed in dark colours with a balaclava concealing his face. A duffel bag hung from one hand as he began to rummage through drawers with the other.

He was exactly what she needed. He had enough muscle to overpower her, and he'd probably be rough when he took her. She sank slowly to her knees, one hand sliding into the panties that were her sole item of clothing. Would he yank them off her? Or just pull them aside to get at what he wanted? She couldn't wait to find out, she pulled her wet fingers out and readied to make her move as he headed for the closet. He was not going to get away.

The burglar opened the closet, freezing when he spotted her on the floor. She sprang, grabbing onto his jeans.

"Wha-"

He stumbled backwards to end up sitting on the bed with Abigail at his feet.

"Oh please sir, I'll do anything, anything."

She had his fly open before he managed to react further.

"Wait, hang on, what are you doing?"

She looked up at him with the softest puppy dog eyes she could manage, "Anything you want sir, use me however you want, just please don't hurt me."

She freed his dick and dove on it, sucking for all she was worth, eager to get him hard. He groaned as she sucked him, momentarily forgetting what he was trying to say. With him unresisting she continued to bob happily away, moaning happily onto his growing cock.

A voice came from the doorway, "There's nothing in here but porn and pizza boxes WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Abigail released him with a pop, turning to see a woman dressed similarly to the man she was blowing. Her heart soared, this just got better.

The woman in the doorway seemed to think otherwise, "What is wrong with you!? Let her go!"

Abigail whimpered in distress, "Please ma'am, don't be angry, I'll do whatever you want."

She dove back onto the man's cock, trying to get to him to full hardness while the woman lost it, "What did you do to her you bastard!?"

The first burglar threw up his hands to try and fend off the advancing rage, "I didn't do anything, she threw herself at me, I swear."

"You expect me to believe that? Stop that!" she grabbed Abigail by the hair and pulled her off his cock.

Abigail let out a distressed cry as she was separated from her hard won prize, but did her best to adapt, "I'm sorry ma'am, please don't hurt me. You can use me however you want, just please don't hurt me."

She reached up to stroke the man with one hand, rubbing the crotch of the woman's pants with the other. She couldn't see much of her face through the balaclava but she gathered the woman was staring at her in confusion. Her gaze drifted between Abigail's pleading eyes and her eagerly pumping hand. Something in her eyes changed, a decision made.

Her hand grabbed Abigail's hair again, "You want this don't you? You want us to use you."

Abigail's hand never stopped pumping as she whimpered, "I just don't want you to hurt me, please, I'll do anything."

The woman scoffed, "Sure you do. Take off my pants slut."

She kept a tight grip on Abigail's hair as she undid her jeans and pulled them down. Stepping out of them she yanked her to her feet, Abigail letting out a cry of pain that subsided into a lusty moan.

The woman let go of her hair to shove her, "On the bed slut."

Abigail obeyed, fingers itching to slip back into her damp panties, only barely staying in character. She didn't want to ruin her chance at living like a movie star.

The woman discarded her underwear and climbed onto the bed after her, grabbing her hair once more. She sat down and got herself comfortable, spreading her legs and dragging Abigail between them.

"Alright slut, you're the only thing worth taking in this place, so you're going to make this trip worth it."

She slapped Abigail across the face with her free hand before grabbing her by the throat, "Get me off and I'll be nice, disappoint me and I'll have to hurt you, understand slut?"

Abigail nodded slowly, eyes glazing over with lust. The woman let go of her throat to get both hands in her hair, she was thrust into her pussy without further ceremony, her tongue quickly finding its way inside her. The woman let out little sounds of pleasure as Abigail gave her the same enthusiastic treatment she had her partner.

Abigail was loving life, finally the star of her own movie. There was just one thing that would make it perfect; she wiggled her butt in what she imagined was an enticing way.

She heard the man shift behind her; the woman chuckled and pulled Abigail's head up, "You got condoms slut?"

Abigail nodded as best she could, "In the top drawer of the bedside."

"Good," she was immediately pushed back into the woman's pussy. "You heard her, if she's wet enough her pussy's yours. And pin her hands behind her back, I don't want her coming before I have."

If her mouth had been free she'd be grinning as she heard and felt the man open the drawer and climb onto the bed behind her, folding her arms behind her and holding her wrists with one hand. the crotch of her panties was pulled aside and two thick fingers entered her, pressing deep as they tested her out. Abigail gasped into the pussy she was devouring when the fingers withdrew to finger around her clit.

She was near trembling with anticipation as he paused to suit up, gasping quietly when his cock rubbed up and down her lower lips. Her long throaty moan was swallowed as his cock entered her, slowly pushing forward to fit his entire length inside her.

The woman pulled Abigail up to look at her as he began to fuck her, "You like my boyfriend's cock slut?"

Abigail could only whimper an affirmative, her mind rapidly melting. Her face was dragged back into the woman's pussy, one hand leaving her hair to slide up her jumper.

This night was now everything Abigail had wanted. Tonguing the delicious depths of the moaning woman in front, feeling the man pounding her behind; she was going to touch herself thinking about this moment forever. The moment stretched on, Abigail sinking into a blissful haze of giving pleasure to the two burglars. She could have stayed that way forever, but mortal stamina had its limits.

The panting behind her was growing more erratic, the hands gripping her wrists and hip squeezing tighter.

The woman's voice was thick with lust, "You gonna come baby?"

His response was in gasps, "Yes, yes."

"Then do it, fuck her harder, fuck this little slut!"

The pounding grew more intense, each thrust an impact that pressed her face into his girlfriend's pussy. A few moments later he came loud and hard, pressed as deep as he could go.

When he pulled out and let go of her one of her freed hands quickly went to her pussy, too far gone to even think about staying in character.

"Hey! Stop her, I'm not done yet!"

His hands came back to pin her wrists once more, Abigail whining her desperate need.

"What did I tell you? You're here for me slut. Now keep going, I'm getting close."

Abigail did as ordered, desperate to be free to touch herself. The woman lasted another minute before her thighs tightened around Abigail's head. She shouted her climax, squirting her musky taste all over Abigail's face.

She unclenched as she came down, and as soon as she was free once more Abigail flipped over. Her fingers flew round her clit, so turned on she came in seconds. Her whole world was washed away by a wave of pleasure greater than anything she'd ever felt.

The two women were still basking when the man spoke from the window, "Uh, there's headlights out here."

The woman grunted irritably, "Forget it, it's probably someone home late."

Abigail spoke up, "Oh, there's a silent alarm, you probably set it off."

The burglars screamed in unison, "THERE'S WHAT!?"

They continued to scream at each other as they fumbled for their clothes, but Abigail wasn't listening. She was already replaying the night in her mind, savouring each perfect moment. Sometimes life could be like in the movies.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Like in the Movies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 527 milliseconds