• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 07

Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 07

This story inspired by the writings of MonikerSmith and XXXecil

Chapter 7 – Sister Mary Clare's first day

Sister Mary Clare was at work early in the morning, she was busily writing down her new plans for the church. Her fresh perfectly cared for and prepared black and white nun's garments, perhaps a little tighter more revealing of her curved figure than normal. Her new, youthful brown super model face and body surely too beautiful to be evil perfectly concealed the cold darkness inside her.

She decided it was time her church modernised, dumping the old ancient hymns for upbeat modern tunes. She wondered was it too soon for strip poles and hoes... surely it could never be too soon. So many decisions she was especially proud of swinger's night, except she could not call it that since it was going to be every night. Actually it would never end, sigh, so much to do and only an eternity to do it. Nevertheless, she knew one thing was for sure. For the first time in almost one hundred years, attendance was going to go up!

Her now depraved mind drifted onto its favourite topic, sex! She thought about her master grinding her womanhood against her own. It amazed Mary as hundreds of thick tendrils erupted from her master's sweet burning pussy and penetrated hers. Oh the delights of her masters body.

The Sisters human form fingers with their now enhanced demonic strength dug into the wooden desk. Her extended tongue hung out of her mouth from the wicked thoughts of yesterday with her Master. The memory of her soft brown bum pressed onto the gold leaf face of Jesus for hours of wild fucking. Her tongue ran across it, leaving a trail of black evil drool.

She remembered meeting her Queen, of having a great weight lifted from her body. But unlike Lilith, she wished to keep her first name Mary. Mary the defiled, if she wanted to be formal.

The delicious sacrilege of the holy name, now the name of a demon was such a delightful irony. Her train of thought interrupted by a knock on the side of her office door. A young couple stood uncomfortably beside each other, obviously to talk about issues.

Sister Mary smiled a broad smile and waved them in to sit down.

The couple surprised by a nun being so breathtakingly beautiful. Sister Mary could smell the foul black taint of her Master Lilith on the couple.

It was such a sweet smell, she shut her eyes and breathed it in deeply. She abruptly snapped out of the moment of bliss clapping her hands making the couple jump in their chairs. "Well! How can I help?" She sat on the end of her defiled desk her robes wrapping around and highlighting her sizeable breasts and curves. It was partly riding up and exposing an inappropriate amount of her crossed slender super model legs. Brian an atheist thought to him-self with nun's like this, perhaps he could do with a bit more faith in his life. Conversion suddenly become attractive especially if she did it.

The couple burst with their problems at the same time, but it all started the day before. It turned out Brian had found his newlywed wife Janet clutching at her breasts in public. She was making shameless lewd propositions offering herself at a passing blonde bimbo.

Sister Mary suppressed a knowing smile; Janet explained that she was a lesbian now; she simply loved pussy and the soft skin of other girls. The corruption of Lilith deep inside her. In fact, Sister Mary had no problem with that, considering what she had done on this very desk. In addition, she would not mind getting between Janet's lengthy legs herself.

But then again Brian's bulge was not that bad either. Sister Mary slid off the desk and asked Janet "You love your husband still, correct? You just want some pussy every so often?" Janet raised her hands into the air at finally being understood and said with some frustration "Yes!".

Mary now on her knees reached for Brain's bulge her hands tugging at his fly. "Now Brian, what's wrong with Janet having a little fun, I thought men liked girls being with girls, I'm sure she'd let you watch".

Brian felt himself growing hard as Sister Mary gripped his cock and worked it, Mary's own evil corruption infesting him. Mary gave out a quiet moan at the feeling of man flesh touching her skin, she hungered.

Janet gasped in shock, suddenly snapping out of Mary's chemically induced intoxication that was making her easy to influence. It was the sight of her husband's hard cock head entering Sister Mary's mouth. Janet's irreversible corruption had increased her lusts and jealously. The thought of another woman touching her man, she seethed.

She jumped from her chair grabbing Brian still docile and under Mary's control by the collar; she hauled him out of the room. He drunkenly slurred from Mary's toxins "no no, I want" and feebly resisted. He was swiftly dragged away from Sister Mary's hot wet lips, and out of the church. Janet decided Brian needed protection, the only person touching other women would be her and he was hers alone. Her rage cooled a little as she decided he could watch. Compromise was important in a relationship after all.

Sister Mary Clare licked her lips, still kneeling on the floor, a little surprised it did not quiet go the way she thought. Then again, a couple was now hopelessly corrupted, now fated to a life of sin. She figured that is a win, not as much fun as consuming and feeding, but a win nevertheless. She stood up and could feel hot juices flowing down her legs; her pussy yearned and was soaking. The couple had worked up her hunger; she felt a good fucking was in order. She picked up the phone and called a taxi.

Knock Knock

Sister Mary Clare waited a few seconds in front of Lilith's apartment, her groin burned and her juices flowed as her breasts strained and yes, they grew a few inches. She was still a young demoness with much to learn. Each newborn had unique problems to overcome in the beginning.

Mary had a mature control of her need to feed her cum lust and soul hunger. She could reasonably keep it in check, a result of her strict former human existence. The life of a nun required great willpower and discipline to adhere.

Lilith had spent a life of wishing wanting to experience a female body. Unlike Sister Mary, her life style forced onto her. This lead to her having very little self-control of her varied female demonic hungers.

Lilith was, in a way, a child in a candy store.

Mary instead struggled with a simple issue. Her body would do things on its own, such as her breasts would grow and shrink, her hips would sometimes snap and widen. She lived in constant fear of being excited in public and having her body respond loudly, and visibly on its own.

Mary knocked again, her need for sex was becoming unbearable. She pressed her hand against the door and was wondering if her master would be mad if she. Just, as the door suddenly opened. She looked into Lilith's apartment but it seemed as if the door opened on its own.

Mary said to herself "oook" and guessed she was to enter. She stepped in, the moment she entered the door slammed shut. She heard, loud, male demonic grunts and wonderful wet slapping sounds, as bed springs squeaked.

Unlike the day's old demon Lilith, Maephrogh was considerably ancient, he knew a couple things. He had magically sealed the apartment during fucking sound proofing it. He had learnt to do this many thousands of years ago when he eventually grew tired of having to stop for moments to slaughter the curious.

Mary liked what she heard and certainly wanted to be a part of it! Her breasts agreed by taking it upon themselves to expand doubling in size. Mary stood at the door of Lilith's bedroom, and what a sight. The petite 5'1" human form Lilith standing on her bed.

Rutting into her was the massive 10' red bulk of Maephrogh his clawed hands buried into Lilith's thin delicate waist. He was firmly holding her into position as his massive 4' rippling, rough bump covered cock was being roughly shoved up her puckered ass.

Lilith was in the process of receiving her reward for the excellent recruitment work. She was bent forward facing the door. Her cute blue eyes glazed and vacant, her hair soaking wet from Maephrogh's black drool and cum. Her mouth forced open by the cock that was simply too long for her body. Black demon seed poured from it sometimes squirting out and onto the floor in front of Mary.

Mary kneeled out of respect to her master and the demon lord Maephrogh, who winked at Mary just as he grunted giving another thick hot stream of black demon seed. This sprayed from Lilith's open mouth. It splashed onto the floor only a foot in front of Mary. Mary cursed herself for not kneeling closer, even her strong grip over her demonic cum lust well and truly escaping her control at this wonderful sight.

Maephrogh was pleased at seeing Lilith's disciple, in fact, he was a little jealous. The purity and good that was once Mary was a rare thing. Only once or twice a century a pure one such as her former self would exist. It seemed humans produced less and less such as her every millennium. He supposed it must have been beginners' luck... The nun's garments were certainly an interesting visual aid.

Maephrogh grunted just before he spoke "Lilith's not here right now". He grunted again as Lilith's body shook; he entered the tenth hour of non-stop fucking. He gripped her tighter as his warm-up ended and he prepared to get serious. Lilith was out cold by hour three this time. However, it is her arse, He continued, "Join us?"

It was a great honour for a newborn demon to have such on offer from an ancient one. She hungrily jumped to her feet and was about to remove her garments, when, Maephrogh hissed "NOO!" his claws crushing Lilith's waist in annoyance.

Mary realised he wanted her to keep her black and white nun's garments on. She smiled and stepped forward just as Lilith's mouth was forced open. A massive black stream of hot demon seed sprayed from her mouth. This flew directly onto and all over Mary. She spread her robed arm's wide defiling a common holy pose as she opened her mouth, hungrily drinking the delicious seed as it covered and soaked her.

She smacked her lips as her eyes turned to slits and continued onto the bouncing bed. Her human form tongue hanging out with twisted evil desire and hunger. Mary climbed between Lilith's legs her pussy raining juices over her already soaked face and clothing.

Mary took a moment to enjoy the sight of Maephrogh's massive cock sliding, no forcing itself into her master's ass. Lilith's body wracked with non-stop anal orgasms for hours. Lilith was squirting black cum out the sides of the cock and onto Mary. Each thrust of Maephrogh's massive cock caused her soft bum flesh to ripple on impact. Despite her being unconscious by now, her body was still thrusting back on its own.

Mary gasped at the sight of basketball-sized balls swinging between Maephrogh's thick muscled hoofed demon legs. Each pulsing, combined produced an unending flow of seed.

Perhaps because Maephrogh was not actually Mary's master. Perhaps it was because disciple and master sharing a blood bond would think alike. Perhaps it was because the giant swinging basketball-sized globes pulsing with seed was simply a sight a newborn demoness could not resist.

Sister Mary Clare lost her tight grip of control over her hunger. Her jaw clicked as it dislocated, and opened sickeningly wide. Hundreds of rows of black needle sharp teeth lined her mouth, breaking the illusion of her human appearance. Her hands tightly griped the sides of Maephrogh's scrotum. She dug her nails deeply into it firmly holding, as her mouth clamped down onto a massive globe, sucking it as thousands of microscopic tendrils penetrated feeding her thirst for cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds