• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 10

Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 10

This story inspired by the writings of MonikerSmith and XXXecil.

Chapter 10 -- Mary's Flock

Mary was proud of the work done over the last week; her church filled her with pride, as it had not done for years. The craftsmanship was exquisite, her workers seemed possessed as they worked with a skill and genius not seen since the renaissance.

Her church had only been open for three days, and yet Attendance was up six hundred times what it had been for the last ten years. In fact, with the work completed, Mary found she had grown emotionally attached to her workers. She had after all spent the week constantly fucking them; she did not want to let them go.

However, Mary after some thought of the problem came to a solution as she chained them to the walls in her bedroom basement. She could now keep them utterly under her control, slaves attending to her depraved personal maintenance needs.

She was waiting patiently outside for the Bishop, eager to show off her deeds. She was surprised at the sudden interest of a visit from the Bishop, after being ignored for so many year's. She chuckled to herself as she thought, nothing like a good return on investment report to prick the interest of the leaders of the faith.

The Bishop Michael arrived a few minutes late and greeted Mary, he was a little surprised at how youthful and beautiful the sister was. She seemed to have grown younger and...He felt it would be a sin to examine her much further, forcing his attention onto the task at hand. He was eager to inspect his old church from which he used to give sermons five years ago as a father. He was curious to know how it had become so profitable, so he could then claim credit; he liked the sound of Cardinal Michael.

Mary with her sex demon nature had a natural tendency to bounce up and down, bouncing her boobs when excited, she managed to suppress it just in time merely rising on her toes an inch instead. Her big breasts still wobbled seductively, her tighter more revealing garments certainly did not hide it, especially when she walked.

Just as both started to head inside, a loud cracking sound came from Mary's direction. Michael asked, "What was that?"

Mary answered as she opened the door for him. "Oh I stepped on a twig"

As Michael stepped inside, he added, "Sounded more like bone".

Mary ran her delicate left hand up her now half-inch wider hips as she grit her teeth frustrated with this problem.

As soon as Michael was inside his ears were assaulted by loud thumping dance music, it seemed to have some kind of religious connection. However, it was twisted, warped and worst of all modern. He begun to say "s-s-Sister M" but Mary excited to show her changes yanked him further inside through heavy red curtains into the main dance room. Michael immediately choked, dropping his cane at the sight of his old church.

Along the sides were booths that seemed to be made out of pews with tables, filled with 'customers'. The father watched in horror as some youth's were snorting lines of white powder from one table. Next to it uniformed police sat beside it, drunkenly cheering at a whore grinning as she thrust her uncovered arse into the unzipped laps of each and every one of them in turn.

To his right a nearly naked man with leather straps across his body bent over a table and spread his legs, as a balding man in a business suit stood behind him and removed a large bulb shaped plug from the man's arse, and unzipped himself. The Bishop fought back bile.

Along the centre were a number of platforms with metal poles each actually a cross. They each had one or two dancers on them, some women some men some mixed, grinding their genitals and asses into the poles and each other, spinning with evil dance moves. Mary beamed smiling she was so proud of how hot and suggestive her dance moves looked under the flashing rotating red lights.

A girl with a nun's veil over her head and shoulders covering nothing else, a red bra tightly squeezed her bust; she walked with an exaggerated gyration hiding nothing with her crotch less knickers. She moved one leg in front of the other in a perfect international level catwalk style as she approached. She held a drink tray towards the Bishop offering shots of bourbon, as she waited, she held it perfectly still while gyrating and doing a lewd dance for the Bishops pleasure.

Mary proudly smiling said "Drink's and girl's on the house, do you like the uniforms I designed them?" as she went to join a male dancer on a pole eager to show the Bishop her skills.

Michael bent over and threw up, surprising Mary as she had one foot on the platform. Concerned she had offended, she quickly tried to correct the mistake she believed she had done and added, "The men are on the house too."

He gasped "Lord Jesus in heaven!" he begun to turn, to flee in horror and disgust. Mary was in shock she put so much work into this. Her corrupt demon mind unable to work out what the problem was. She had worked hard to make her church what the faith seemed to want these days, profitable and influential. She had made her church very profitable now and since she had spent the night fucking the city council its influence was growing by the hour.

Her kind had difficulty grasping the concept of morals; even the concept of good and bad was a hazy eccentric human thing. They could figure out what not to do in public but sometimes humans where just a mystery to them.

Mary ground her teeth, she was fuming at this unexpected reaction. Her inhuman demonic speed allowed her to catch-up with ease, and over take the fleeing Bishop, beating him to the door. Mary was mad, really, mad, she did not handle criticism of her work very well.

She grabbed his shoulder tightly, stopping short of dislocating it, and dragged him kicking and screaming through the dance room, past the rippling humping mass of body's on the sex floor, into her office. No one really paid any attention to it or cared, Mary's place was somewhat wild so it did not really stand out from the usual.

Her small delicate feminine frame effortlessly tossed the much larger man across her office, smacking into her wooden desk. She calmly shut the door behind her and turned to the Bishop as he was on the floor looking back in horror. Mary neatly removed her garments, she wanted to rip them off but it was becoming expensive.

Mary's flawless naked brown-skinned body stood in front of the Bishop, her wide hips curved to an amazingly thin waist that would have required a corset for even models to achieve. The brown globes of her perfect DDD breasts heaved, with her fake, but instinctual pretend breathing. She raised her hands up and let her long brown hair down.

Mary was simply at a loss for the Bishops rude behaviour... humans. She gave Michael a stern look, which gave the Bishop, chills up his spine. She was determined to get some reward for her work from him one way or the other. She strutted towards him in a walk closely resembling the catwalk of her waitress earlier. However, it was more feline, seductive and simply much better, it was not actually intended, it was just natural for a sex-demon to move in this way.

She cleared her desk ignoring the bishops pained whimpering from his cracked ribs. Mary felt she seemed to be doing this every couple of hours lately. With one arm, she effortlessly picked the Bishop up off the ground, using her demonic strength, and easily tore his clothes off with the other. She slammed him onto the desktop pressing him onto the image of Jesus. Her pheromones fully producing he was becoming docile and aroused despite the terror; she climbed onto the desk to mount him.

With him between her slender super model legs, she sat raised on her knees supporting herself with her left hand, as she reached with her right grabbing his cock working him. Her perfect breasts wobbling and bouncing in front of the Bishops face. He weakly tried to lick them just out of reach, but every so often a stream of milk would be produced and drip onto his face, a sign of Mary's growing excitement for the inevitable. Thousands of microscopic tendrils shot from every point of bare skin in contact, injecting the man with a custom drug cocktail particularly inflaming his need to rut into her body.

He begun to foam at the mouth, as the madness took hold, a result of both Marys sizzling hot body, and his chemical flooded blood stream. He was rock hard and grabbed Mary's wide hips trying to thrust upwards to stab Marys exposed soaking pussy with his aching cock. Mary smiled happy to agree with the Bishop on something today and plunged herself down impaling herself.

His head thrashed around in ecstasy as the Bishop Michael received the fucking of a lifetime, it would be his first but also his last. He would never be able to enjoy a human woman ever again anyway. Mary also thrashed her head enjoying a good fuck, hopefully not the last.

Her pussy muscles expertly worked his cock as its velvet like lining fired a stream of unfelt micro-darts, injecting chemicals travelling to his balls, causing them to swell. The chemicals speeding up semen production as they bulged two times, three times normal size. The Bishops cock also targeted strained against its natural hard length of 7" and 2" thickness. Mary gave out an excited moan as she felt his cock swelling to 14" inches and a surprising 6" thickness inside her.

"Mmmmm you are a big boy, Aren't you!" Mary really enjoyed having a good big piece of thick meat inside her, his enhanced size surprised even her.

She adjusted herself making her pussy the perfect tightness while still allowing his full pounding length inside her, gripping and sucking just enough but not enough to slow their movements. Her juices poured from the sides of his cock flowing over his balls and onto the desk.

She leaned forward and let her breasts rest on the Bishops face, who hungrily sucked and nibbled them. She felt his cock jerk and erupt a thick hot load coating her insides, causing her vagina to quiver with excitement and every cell in her body squealed for the feast. Waves of pleasure washed over her from toes to head, another hot load and another followed. Their increasingly frantic thrusting causing the slightly unstable desk to rock violently, and bang loudly, as there moans and screams increased in volume to match.

Mary's black corrupted demon mind all the while deciding what to do with him... Maybe corrupt his mind, with her taint to make him her slave; In fact, she could help him rise in the ranks... She thought Cardinal Michael had a nice sound. The thought of her evil corruption infiltrating the Vatican itself brought waves of depraved orgasmic pleasure throughout her body.

However, her scheming thoughts were interrupted after 17 minutes the Bishops swollen cock had been ejaculating into Mary non-stop, one after the other, having produced more than double his lifetime's natural supply of semen. His balls finally gave out, barren and incapable of producing forever.

Mary felt the halting of her cum supply, instantly. Until now, her control over her lusts had given her the advantage to be careful when fucking humans. She did not intend to fuck to death, as it did not serve her aims for the church. She preferred to infuse their bodies with her taint making the human come to her viewpoint on issues. She had always carefully chosen when to stop.

She was so hungry and perhaps a little excited over her plans for the Vatican she had become careless during the heat of the moment.

She snarled as she instantly felt the 'withholding' of his seed. The human 'deciding' not to continue feeding her was an entirely unthinkable and disgusting concept for her kind, she could not contain her rage as she lost control.

She thrust him harder working him injecting him with more chemicals all in vain; it was no good his frail mortal body pushed beyond its limit was broken. Mary cried out with frustration deeply upset by this, Like Lilith, Mary shared the same perverted hunger an insatiable lust for the seed of man.

A demonic rage burned inside her, this human daring to deny her precious cum! Her pussy became hard, cold, closing tighter and tighter onto his cock. Her red nails lengthened as Marys feeding instinct kicked in, She dug them deeply into his shoulders, her pussy walls became sharp as demonic teeth ripped through its walls and begun tearing into his penis. It gripped and pulled the rest of his groin into it, seeking and recovering cum left inside his glands.

Mary's jaw clicked, just as the Bishop screaming from pain begun snapping out of his sex trance. He looked on in terror as Marys face with a dislocated, gaping mouth lined with hundreds of black needle like teeth, clamped down hard onto his face crushing it's bones. His chest soon started to glow a bright orange.

Outside Marys office even with the sounds of dance music, the many grunts and screaming of patrons fucking. The snorting of drugs, bribes and drug deals, all were momentarily overcome by the loud inhuman demonic scream of Mary having her first soul feast orgasm. Faces turned towards the hallway, which lead to Mary's office, however, after only a second of pausing, the fucking sounds and deals continued once again.

Mary still shaking slightly from her first soul orgasm quickly lost interest in the Bishop. She lifted herself on her knees from his corpse she slid the body off her desk onto the floor. She then rolled onto her back resting from a decent fuck, just enjoying the taste of a soul. She giggled at the horrified screams of his soul inside her. Her body feasted upon it, gleefully and mercilessly tormenting, while strips were ripped from it.

Than Mary noticed her belly ballooning, she let out a surprised and slightly panicked "What the Fuu!" Just as her stomach muscles started pumping painfully, her eyes turned black as her mouth starting foaming, her limbs shaking and flailing bones cracked and crunching inside her. She moaned between clenched teeth "Soooo goooood" as she felt the most extreme pain.

She loved it wanting it to be forever she was in ecstasy. Inside her, the soul of Michael was experiencing horrific torment as it was stripped of its power. Chunks being ripped, and consumed to feed the transformation process. His soul was merely experiencing the standard induction before its arrival to eternal torment and suffering in the fires of the demon realm.

Mary the Defiled, her skin tearing exposing new demonic black-grey skin. Horns ripping through her forehead and spiralling into curls, her feet crunching into themselves forming hooves. She jerked and shook as she transformed into her true mature full demon form for the first time, as she lay upon the gold leaf image of Jesus.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds