• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lilith's Emporium: Awakened Ch. 01

Lilith's Emporium: Awakened Ch. 01

1234

Jason walked into this little shop he had just noticed the other day while driving by. It appeared to be some sort of sex toy shop or at least that's what he expected with a name like Liliths Erotic Emporium but when he finally decided to check it out it was nothing like what he had expected. He hadn't had the guts to check it out at first and wasn't even sure why he was on the road it was on.

Jason wasn't sure what he was even doing there when he finally walked in through the front door. He was never into sex toys or anything like that so maybe it was the fact he was lonely or just didn't care anymore. His wife Tina had past away just over a year ago and he was just in a state of not knowing what he was doing anymore. She had been his first love and they were married young so losing her was not easy. He had been living off her life insurance which was pretty large as he was finding it hard to care about going back to work or much of anything. It had taken him a long time to get over the loss and he still wasn't quite over her and probably never would be but here he was in a strange sex themed store just looking around.

He walked around the shop looking at all the strange statues and artifacts. It felt more like an antique shop than a sex toy shop which made this visit seem even more strange. He saw statues that looked like stone penises and naked woman do he was starting to understand the erotic part of it.

"Hello?" He called out but there was no answer as he continued to look around u til he noticed a doorway in the back covered by one of those old beaded curtains from the 70's. He poked his head into the darkened room and said "hello?" Again but still no answer.

As dark as it was he could make out the shape of furniture and a table in the back which had green glowing symbols on it brightening the room a little. He turned and saw a shelf filled with more statues all of what seemed to be demons or other creatures. He saw naked women with wings and demons with giant cocks pointed out making him laugh a little to himself.

There was one statue that caught his attention on the middle shelf. It appeared to be a woman but she was fully clothed in what appeared to be an old fashioned corset with a cape wrapped around her. She was wearing a hood and her eyes were two red gems. She was holding a sword in her hand as he stepped closer to get a better look at it. There was something strange about her but for a statue she was very attractive. He just remembered thinking how beautiful she was.

He placed his finger on the sword when he pulled his hand back and said "ah shit, it's sharp." Before he put his finger in his mouth to suck the blood off of it.

Jason stopped for a moment when he heard something growling at him. He turned around slowly and saw two glowing eyes staring at him from the opposite corner of the room. He then saw large teeth as it opened its mouth and growled even louder at him. He slowly backed towards the door scared for his life leaving the statue on the shelf with his blood dripping from the sword. He was wondering why they had a guard dog in a room with no solid door.

Jason turned to run out when he stopped almost bumping into a red headed woman who seemed almost just as surprised as him as she stood there staring him down. Jason looked back at the room and then back to the woman in front of him confused by everything that had just happened.

"Hello, can I help you?" Nessira said still confused.

"I um, I was just, this is a lovely shop and... I gotta go!" Jason said walking out the front door as Nessira stood there laughing to herself before she heading into the back room.

"What was that all about?" Nessira asked as Shadow stood there laughing a bit herself.

"He wondered back here so I decided to scare him." Shadows said with a smile sitting back down.

"You're not supposed to be scaring the customers."

"He disturbed my nap!"

"Well it's time to get up anyway you lazy bumb."

"Fine, he was looking at the statue there on the middle shelf."

"Which statue?" Nessira asked

"The one in the middle with the sword."

"Really, he was looking at..." Nessira suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" Shadow asked.

"Where's the statue?"

"It's right there." Shadow said pointing to the empty spot where it was a moment ago."

"She's gone."

"Is that bad?"

"I... I don't know?"

--------------

The city was loud and the sun was bright. There were people everywhere and noises all around as a woman walked the streets confused and a little afraid. The sun was starting to go down which made her more comfortable but it was still a bit much for her even with her good up as she finally found a darkened alley to take the edge off the light that was hurting her skin.

"What is this place?" She said to herself finding the darkest corner she could find. "The noise, it's just so... busy here, it could drive a person mad!" She said again trying to find the scent of the blood she had tasted before. It was difficult as there were millions of people around her so she was having trouble focusing her senses with all the other scents surrounding her.

She had tracked the scent all the way from the shop in the woods to this city but once she got there it was a bit overpowering to her senses. She wanted to find this man who had awoken her hoping she could find shelter and maybe even some answers.

"Hey you?" A man's voice said walking up the alley way. "What's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?"

She ignored him realizing he was not the one she was looking for. She was trying to concentrate and she almost had the scent she wanted as she focused. He was a few miles away in one of these large buildings. It was difficult but she was finally able to pinpoint him but it was giving her a headache.

"Hey I'm talking to you!" The man said again getting close to her. "This is my alley and you're not being a very good guest here!" He said trying to intimidate her.

"Please just leave me alone." She said before turning away only to feel his hand on her shoulder.

"No no, that's not how this works Missy." He said before he turned her around and pushed her against the wall.

She was getting annoyed but she let him think he was in control at first even letting him pull out a knife to hold against her throat. She tilted her head back and smiled at the man in front of her making him think she was weak and innocent. She was weakened but still strong enough to kill him whenever she wanted.

"That's more like it." He said staring into her eyes which suddenly flashed red making him blink out of confusion for a moment.

"How about a kiss?" She said before she sprouted two fangs and lunged at him faster than he could have anticipated.

His screams were hidden under the sound of the city as he wouldn't be found until days later in pieces shoved inside a dumpster.

--------

Jason was back home sitting on his couch with a microwave pizza on the plate in his lap as he watched TV. He looked down at the cut on his finger and thought about what had happened the other day at that shop. He was wondering what that creature was in the back room, but he also wondered about all the strange statues and other items they had there. As curious as he was he wasn't intending on going back there any time soon.

He turned on the news and there was a report about animals being found dead in the woods not too far from where that shop was. The strange part was they were all drained of their blood with two small puncture holes found on their body. Jason watched and laughed thinking to himself maybe it was that guard dog from the store not giving it much thought. Still there was something in the back of his mind that bothered him. He kept thinking about that statue he saw and poked his finger on. What was even stranger was last night while he slept he woke up because he thought he heard a woman's voice say "Where are you?" Over and over again. He hadn't gotten much sleep as it had happened a few times over the night.

He got up to go grab a drink from the fridge when he thought he saw someone standing in the hallway. He turned back to see but there was nobody there. He went back to the fridge grabbing a coke before he turned around to head back and froze when he saw someone standing in the kitchen staring at him.

"Holy shit!" He said dropping his can on the floor before coke sprayed everywhere. "Who are you, how did you get in here?" He said backing up and grabbing a spatula to defend himself not really knowing why.

"Were you not expecting me?" She asked confused by his reaction."your blood awakened me so I am here to find out why?"

"My blood? What are you talking about?"

"You... gave me a sample of your blood, where is my mother and why did she send you to awaken me?"

"Listen lady I don't know what nut house you broke out of but if you don't leave right now I'm calling the police?"

"Nut house? I don't understand what your talking about, why did you awaken me, are you not my mothers servant?" She said in a stern voice.

"I didn't awaken you, what is wrong with you?"

"I..." She stopped as a look of sadness came across her face. "My mother didn't send you did she?"

"I don't know who your mother is." He said as he started to realize she looked familiar, her outfit was something out of a renaissance faire and he soon remembered the statue from earlier. "Wait, do you work for that Lilith store?"

"Lilith?" She said looking back at him with tears in her eyes.

Jason wasn't sure what was happening right now but he put the spatula down and tried to calm himself before he said "look tell the red head I'll pay for any damages or whatever, also your acting is phenomenal, that accent is amazing but this is a bit weird and unorthodox for a sex shop."

"What?" She said before she lunged at him and grabbed him by the throat. "I am not a whore for hire!" She said as her eyes turned red holding him in the air making Jason fear for his life before she let go and dropped him on the floor. Jason struggled to catch his breath wondering what the hell he just saw as she walked to the other side of the kitchen looking all over like she was from another time and place. "Okay, I'm done playing games," she said turning back towards him with her eyes still glowing. "Why did you awaken me, where is my family, and what year is this?"

Jason was really confused for a moment until he finally said, "it's 2017, I didn't mean to awaken you and I don't know who your family is."

She stared at him for a while with an angry look in her eyes. Her eyes stopped glowing before turning a more natural shade of green. Jason pulled himself up as he wasn't so much afraid anymore as he was concerned which didn't make any sense to him. This woman had broken into this house babbling nonsense and attacked him but there was something a out her that made him fear her less.

"Look I'm very sorry, I don't know who you were expecting and I'm sorry it was me, I wish I could help you I really do." He said as she stood there still obviously saddened. "What's your name?"

She didn't say anything at first but after a moment or two she finally said "Selena."

"Well hello Selena, I'm Jason." He said putting his hand out to greet her.

She stared at his hand for a moment unsure of him but after a few seconds she took his hand and hers. He held for a moment as she looked up at him still sobbing but giving him a bit of a smile before letting go. Jason stood there for a moment not sure what to do or say.

"So um, is there anyone I can call for you, what's the last thing you remember?" She didn't say anything and just sort if looked away. Jason wasn't sure what he could do to help her but he wanted to try. Her strength and the red eyes trick told him he was dealing with something outside the realm of normal but even if she was just some crazy woman he still wanted to help her if he could. "Look, I'm sorry about everything, I want to help you, you just have to tell me a little about yourself. Where are you from?"

"I am from England."

"That explains the accent, but okay good, and when did you leave?"

"I don't know when I left."

"Really, were you kidnapped or something, what do you remember?"

"I remember my home being attacked."

"By whom?"

"By your kind!" She said looking at him with some anger in her eyes.

"My kind? The Irish?"

"What? No, humans."

"Oh." He said a little confused "as opposed to?"

"I... I'm a Vampire." She said tilting her head a little glaring at him.

"Really?" He said grabbing his throat a little. "The sparkly kind or?" He said testing his humor on her.

"Sparkly, what the bloody hell do you mean sparkly?"

"Never mind." He said, "What kind of Vampire I mean."

"You're not making any sense, there is only one kind of Vampire!" She said stepping towards him with her eyes turning red again as she sprouted fangs.

"Oh shit! Um... sorry I mean no offense at all." He said backing up against the counter with his hand covering his throat.

She could tell he was afraid so she returned to normal. She was angry and confused but she truly wanted to believe this man wanted to help her so she was trying to be patient with him. She didn't have much use for humans but considered he would be useful to her as she was not accustomed to this world.

"What year did you say it was?" She asked.

"2017, why?"

"2017? It's been... that long?"

"How long?"

"It's been 400 years by my recollection!"

"Wow, that's long time"

"I have to find out what happened to my family!"

"Listen Selena, I want to help you, I am going to help you I promise but you have to tell me a little more about yourself, what happened to your home?"

"I told you, it was attacked."

"Okay, but what happened, what do you remember?"

"I... my mother brought me to her enchanting chambers and locked the door, she said..." her voice quivered as he could tell this was a painful memory. "She said that she... anyway she cast a sort of spell on me and the next thing I knew I was tasting your blood."

"The statue?" He said to himself remembering what had happened.

"The what?"

"I found a statue that looked exactly like you and I... I cut my finger on the sword."

"Was it at the strange little shop called Liliths?" She asked.

"Yes, in the back room."

"We have to go there, now!" She said walking towards the door.

"Woah wait, they are probably closed right now."

"Listen human!" She said moving quickly and grabbing him by the throat again lifting him In to the air." If it is closed we will open it, I need to know how I got there!"

"I um..."

"What, what is it?" Selena asked still holding him in the air."

"There's a... thing there, with teeth and..."

"Monsters I can handle, now you are bringing me there now!" She said dropping him to the floor again.

"Wait,... cough... please just wait a moment," he said coughing and trying to catch his breath, "and please stop choking me!"

"I, I am sorry." She said calming down a little.

"I might be able to find some Information for you."

"Go on." She said watching him closely.

"Please just follow me." He said trying to get her to follow him to his computer

"Where are you taking me?"

"Just over here to my computer, I can do a search for your family, maybe there's something."

"That doesn't make any sense!"

"Please just trust me, okay?" He said inviting her to follow.

She hesitated but then walked passed him into the living room and looking around before saying "where is this information you speak of, and why would you have information about my family?

"My computer can find information about almost anything." He said before turning off his screen saver.

"What is this?"

"This is the computer, I'm going online to try to find information for you."

"Is it a magic box?"

"Sure, mostly people use it to look for porn but it has other uses as well."

"Porn, What is porn?"

"Porn is... never mind, what is your family name, or the name of your home?"

"My home was the castle of Rorickstead."

"Okay let me see here," he said as he began his search.

He searched a few different sites trying to find whatever he could when she said "well, what's taking so long, I thought this magic box of yours was supposed to tell us something?"

"Hold on, there is something called the Rorickstead ruins." He said clicking on it showing her a picture of a ruined castle covered with vines and broken stone.

"Oh my!" She said covering her mouth gasping at the picture.

"I trust this is your home then?"

"It... was."

"Look, it's been, what 400 years you said, how long do Vampires live?"

"We are immortal unless we are killed otherwise."

"So your family could still be alive, maybe sleeping or statues like you were."

She stared at the image for a moment as he saw tears begging to fill her eyes again. "Make it stop." She said turning away from the screen.

"What?"

"The pictures, make them stop!" She said her eyes turning red again before she punched the computer screen making Jason fall out of his chair.

He sat there on the floor watching her as she turned and walked away closing her eyes as she seemed to start crying again. He looked back at his destroyed computer a little aggravated but also a little afraid so he did his best to control his emotions as hers seemed a but out of control.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

She was silent for a while before she finally said "it is none of your concern."

"I'm... I'm sorry." He said still not sure what to do for this woman. "Is there anything else I can do?" He asked trying to get on her good side so she wouldn't attack him again.

She was silent again for few moments before she finally said "what is porn?"

"What?"

"What is porn?"

"Porn, why do you want to know about porn?"

"You mentioned it earlier, and I don't want to talk about my home, so what is it?"

"It's, it's hard to explain."

"Try!" she said sitting down on the couch like she wanted to change the subject. "I need to take my mind off of all of this."

"Okay well, do Vampires um..."

"Why do you hesitate, explain?"

"Okay well, do Vampires have sex?"

She looked at him tilting her head confused by the question. "Are you really that daft? Why do you want to have sex with me?"

"What, no I'm just saying Porn is basically watching people have sex."

She looked at him with a bit of a confused and almost disgusted look."Why?"

"For entertainment, to get off I guess."

"You mean you pleasure yourself watching others? Are you not equipped to find a mate yourself?"

"What? No not me, just people in general."

"So you do not watch porn but you know much about it?"

"I... it was meant as a joke."

"A joke, is sex a joke now?"

"No it's," he said as she stared at him with that same look. "Look it's very hard to explain."

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"Um... look it's getting late, you are welcome to stay here if you want, I don't have a coffin or anything but..."

"Why would you have a coffin? Are you planning on trying to kill me?" She said rising off the couch with glowing red eyes again.

"No. No no, I just thought, don't vampires sleep in coffins?" He asked as she looked at him like he was the dumbest guy on earth.

"Why would... what?"

"Never mind, my bed isn't the best but it is comfortable, you're welcome to it."

"You are odd and rather dumb for a human." She said shaking her head before she asked, "is there a local river I can wash up In?"

"Local river? I have a shower if that helps?"

"What is a shower?'

Jason looked at her confused before he said "I'll show you, please this way" leading her to the bathroom.

He turned on the lights and she looked all around at the different pictures and ceramic tile on the walls. She touched them with a confused look on her face and Jason couldn't but laugh to himself as she seemed so innocent in this world she knew nothing about despite her strangling him earlier.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lilith's Emporium: Awakened Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds