Lilith's Emporium Pt. 06: Lilith Returns

"Wha... What did you do?"

"What did I say about talking?" She said as Eliott closed his mouth but was concerned by what she had done to his penis. "But to answer your question, I called in a little help, this here is the cock of the Demon Koldak, a long time friend of mine, Koldak, Baby," she said as his cock twitched as if responding to her. "Show this mortal how to please a woman."

Suddenly Eliott was no longer in control of his body as he sat up and grabbed Lilith and forcefully pushing her back down on the bed. He grabbed her legs and pulled her towards him before burying his face back between her legs as he started to work on her pussy practically molesting it with his tongue. He couldn't control himself but he could feel and taste everything that was happening as he heard Lilith moan out as she enjoyed the sensation.

Eliott didn't know who or what Koldak was but he was apparently very good at pleasing a woman, even a Goddess by the looks of it. He used his tongue and his lips to pleasure Lilith to the point she was screaming out in ecstasy. The sound of her voice whining just got him even more turned on even though he wasn't the one actually pleasuring her. As he continued he felt a fountain of juices start to spray into his face and mouth as Lilith moaned loudly.

"Oh yes, that's how it is done." she said as he pulled away seeing her start to transform a little.

Eliot wasn't sure what he was seeing but her hair suddenly turned red starting at the roots and working it's way to the tips. Her eye's seemed to get a little darker on the skin around them and her breasts seemed to plump up a little as he nipples extended. She was beautiful before but now she seemed even more exotic and he couldn't look away.

"What do you think of me now mortal, you wanted Lilith, the Goddess herself, now here I am," she said in a sexy voice as she got up close to him pressing her lips to his as their bodies pressed together.

He could feel her skin which felt amazing as he wasn't sure if he was with a Goddess or a demon at this point. Her lips tasted amazing as Koldak continued to have his way with her. Her breasts were soft beneath the palms of his hands as they were bigger than any he had ever seen in person before. The way she moved and wiggled her body it was obvious she was not human but he began to see a more playful side of her as she began to kiss his chest and stomach before getting down close to his enormous cock.

He had been waiting for the moment since she showed up. The moment he would feel Lilith herself touch his penis. The idea was enough to make him want to blow his load right there but Koldak had much more control. He could feel her breath against his erection as she was mere inches away from it. He was anxiously awaiting her to do something, anything to the point it was almost driving him mad.

"Are you two ready for me?" She said as Eliott heard himself growl a little.

She took her finger and traced it along his shaft making his cock twitch as he wanted to scream out his lust. The sensation was intense as she knew how to hit every pleasurable nerve in he cock and she did over and over again. She pushed him down on the bed before she hovered above his expanded cock still stroking it gently. She placed a gentle kiss on the tip which sent a shock through his body that he was not expecting. He knew he was playing with fire and wasn't sure if he could handle what she was about to do to him but he knew even if he died it would be worth it.

She took her two large breasts and placed his cock between them before squeezing them together and sliding them up and down his shaft. The sensation made his soul want to rip from his body as she continued to please him. He didn't know what Koldak was thinking or if he was enjoying it but he didn't care as long as he could enjoy himself. She suddenly spits down onto his cock which felt like liquid fire as it slid down lubricating him as she continued to squeeze her mounds together.

She kept going with a smile on her face enjoying how much she was teasing him. Her face looked the same but there was something almost sinister in her eyes and he knew he was her prisoner to do with as she pleased. Whether or not she was truly evil or simply just a Goddess of chaos it didn't matter to him anymore.

She finally released his cock from her breasts as she began to smell it. It shined with the saliva she had spit onto it and was waiting for more as she looked it over growling at it a little. She traced her finger from his balls all the way up to the tip making his cock twitch and tremble as he had no choice to endure.

"Foolish mortal, you summoned me and have awakened the fire inside me that I haven't felt for a long time, when this day is over, live or die, you will not be the same, are you ready?"

Eliott had no control as he looked up at her. He couldn't even speak as Koldak had control of him still. He tried to respond but he honestly wasn't even sure what to say as all that mattered to him was the pleasure. He wanted her and wanted her to finish him off whatever the consequences were.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said before she engulfed his cock into her mouth letting it slide deeper than what he thought was possible.

Both Koldak and he arched their back as they screamed out at the sensation. All he could hear was the low roar of the demon controlling his body but it didn't matter as Lilith sucked on his cock sending him to heaven and hell at the same time. The pleasure felt like it was ripping his soul apart but he wanted more. Her lips were so soft and her tongue so playful that if he could have given his cock to her gift wrapped he would have.

She removed her lips from his member letting stand there twitching as her spit dripped down before she said: " I want you inside me."

She stroked it a few more times spreading the goo all over it as Koldak stood up and grabbed her bending her over and shoving their cock inside her. Everything was happening a little fast but Koldak rammed their cock into her over and over again as they reached around and squeezed her breasts. He began to kiss her neck and her back as her pussy squeezed their penis and ways that weren't humanly possible. Lilith's moans were music to his ears as he continued to fuck her getting rougher to the point the room began to shake.

Eliott didn't know or care what was happening at this point as he just wanted to empty his seed into the warm moist heavily hole his cock was sliding in right now. If the option was his he would give her his soul just so he could die happy. She suddenly pulled off his cock and threw him down on the bed before impaling herself back down on his throbbing member. He sat up as they embraced each other sharing spit between their lips as the tongues battled inside their mouths. He grabbed her breasts and sucked on both her nipples feeling some sort of warm liquid come out that tasted amazing and sent a fire through his body which only added to the pleasure.

Koldak began to moan and growl as Eliott could tell they were about to cum and cum hard. He didn't know how this was going to end and he didn't care. He had to finish this and he had to empty himself into her as it was all that mattered now. Time seemed to slow down as he got closer to orgasm which was a bit frustrating as he needed a release. Soon all he could hear was silence except for a ringing in his ear as the world around him didn't matter anymore. He slid his hands down cupping her ass as he looked into the eyes of the Goddess on top of him watching her move her lips as if saying something to him.

"Now!" he heard Lilith's voice say as it seemed to be the only sound in the universe.

The word made his cock swell as the orgasm crawled up his nerves and he screamed out like a demonic banshee as he finally felt release and the fluids of his genitals rushed into her with a force he couldn't fathom. The pleasure made him feel like he was in heaven and he didn't want to leave but she caught him holding his sound in place as the energy swirled through him showing extreme lust that would have destroyed him if not for her magic. He felt like he was flying until she returned him to earth laying him down gently on his own bed as she sucked every last drop of cum from him.

The world was spinning as he laid there not sure if he was alive or dead. He felt a gentle kiss on his lips as he heard her voice so to him "Use what you have learned, it is a gift from Lilith, but never summon me again!" Before everything went dark and he was asleep.

--

Eliott awoke with a huge headache as he realized he was still in his room. He was naked but had control of his body again as he sat up trying to process what had happened. He grabbed his phone off the nightstand and was shocked to see he had been asleep for 3 days.

"What the fuck!" He said jumping out of bed before he suddenly heard a frantic knock at his door.

Confused he felt something strange as he looked down and noticed his penis was a little larger than before. It wasn't as big as Koldaks but it was impressive looking even in its flaccid state. He admired it for a moment remembering what Lilith had said to him about a gift before he grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around his waist as he ran to the door to answer the knocking that didn't seem to stop.

"Bev?" He said as he opened the door and saw his Ex standing there with a worried look on her face.

"Eliott, are you alright?" She asked suddenly seemingly angry with him.

"What are you talking about?"

"I've been trying to reach you, I thought you were just ignoring my calls but then your friend Jessie said nobody has seen you in days,"

"Yeah, I don't know what happened I..." He stooped when she walked in and wrapped her arms around him happy he was okay.

"I thought you died or something." she said as he could hear her starting to cry.

"I'm fine, really, I promise."

She held him tight for a long time sobbing into his shoulder. He was confused but happy to have her in his arms again so he just enjoyed it for what it was and ket her emotions run their course.

"Look, I'm sorry, I've missed you, and when I thought that you were dead... Listen, I know you're mad at me, but I think you and I," he stopped her from speaking with a kiss on the lips letting her know he was okay and that he forgave her.

Their kiss went on for a while as he closed the door and wrapped his arms around her. The blanket fell off of him and his newer bigger cock was starting to get hard and poke against her to the point she broke then kiss and looked down. Her eye's widened at the sight of his larger penis and she was both confused and aroused by what she was seeing.

"What the... How?"

"Well um, do you want to know now or after you test it out?"

---

Patrick had just gotten home from work and was back at his apartment. He was going to head to the shop to see Nessira but he wanted to change first as he threw his jacket down and headed for the bedroom when he noticed someone standing in his living room. He turned and saw Lilith standing there with her eyebrow raised staring at him.

"Lilith?" He said confused.

"We need to talk, please sit down," she said as she sat down herself before he walked in.

"Can I get you something?"

"I said sit, please," he listened to her request and sat down across from her curious as to why she was here. "I assume you have questions?"

"Um, well maybe a few."

"Go ahead then."

"Well first off, why are you here?"

"We will get to that, but first ask the questions you really want the answer to."

"Okay, so that kiss, the vision you showed me, what was that all about?"

"Long ago I was angry and vengeful, and the people of this world paid the price for it."

"So what changed?"

"Nessira."

"Nessira?"

"What has she told you about her past?"

"Not much, I know about that massacre at the village after Sebastian died."

"That was a heartbreaking day, you see I was all-powerful for a long time, turning countless women into the Daughters of Lilith and sucking men dry of their energy, but then one day I grew tired of that existence, I felt empty and without purpose, but then who should I find abandoned in the woods but a small beautiful baby girl in a basket next to the body of an old woman who had died to try to save her from my wrath."

"A Baby?"

"Yes, an innocent victim, it was Nessira, which is the name I gave her after I took her."

"She never mentioned that, so you actually raised her?"

"Yes, she truly is my daughter, at least from that perspective, she is someone I care about deeply, but she was sick from the cold so I had to turn her to save her life. Despite being a young succubus she was such a sweet innocent girl who could make my heart melt with her smile, that red hair helped too."

"Speaking of which what is with the blonde, in the vision you were a redhead like her."

"Red hair was the sign of evil back then, women with red hair were considered to be witches working with Satan himself, so I changed it blonde to lure men in and change it back when it was too late for them."

"Nice, so please continue."

"I raised Nessira and she always had a good heart, I gave her power and she used it to help others, even when she had to feed she would try to find ways to do it without killing her victim, she was everything I wasn't but it made me want to be better, to be a good role model for her."

"Then she fell in love?"

"Yes, Sebastian was her whole world, the way they loved each other was, special, and when the worst happened I saw my sweet girl die a little inside, she became drunk with power summoning demons and other dark creatures to make herself more powerful. She was becoming what I used to be which broke my heart to see, I tried to help her but the darkness in her heart took over to the point I had to trap her in a statue."

"Until she found Victoria, I know that story, the three virgins, and her stabbing Nessira in the heart to save Rick."

"Yes, she is so clever, so when that happened I took away her title which in turn took away some of her powers, and put her in charge of the store as a way of paying for her sins, I was sure she would never change her evil ways, that my sweet little Nessie was gone, and then you walked in."

"Me?"

"You changed her, so now I am curious, how?"

"What do you mean?"

"She loves you, she loves you so much that her heart is beating in your chest, she has the same look in her eye that she did when she was with Sebastian, so I just am curious about you, that is why I am here."

"Well, I was told by some warlock that I am the reincarnation of her former lover."

"Perhaps, you have a similar aura, but I think my question is more about you personally."

"I don't know honestly, I mean I love her, I know the night we met she was planning on killing me but she changed her mind for whatever reason."

"Interesting, you appear to be the missing piece."

"Meaning?"

"All those creatures in the shop, we try to find a compatible souls for them, pair them off, find the person that gives them happiness and meaning, you two have been on a path to this for a long time, the woman whose body she stole being your former lover, it is like fate has plans for you both."

"I don't believe in fate, I like to make my own plans."

"Then what is your plan?"

"What do you mean, are you asking me what my intentions are with your daughter?"

"She has shown you this crazy world we live in and you are still here, even after what I showed you yesterday you speak to me calmly."

"Well, to be honest, I am a little nervous around you."

"Yes you are, but not because of what I am, because of who I am, Nessira's mother, you seek my approval."

"Well, it's funny you say that because I want to ask you something?" He said standing up.

"Please."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box and said: "maybe you can tell me if I am crazy for thinking this is a good idea or if I should even try, but I also want your permission as well."

"For what?"

He showed her the box and opened it revealing a small ring with a blood red diamond in it. "I love her, more than anything and I know our lives will never be normal and there are creatures and rules and powerful magic that I'm sure will fuck things up, and also there is Shadow to consider as well but, I am willing to face it with her for as long as I am alive, am I stupid for thinking she'd say yes, and would you be okay if I asked?"

Lilith sat there staring at the ring in shock at what was happening, as her eyes began to water she said: "I don't know, but I do know that love is the most powerful magic there is."

"Really?"

"You truly are special," she said standing up and stepping towards him.

"So is Nessira."

"Even if only you and I can see it."

"Does anyone else matter."

She smiled and gave him a hug before she said: "you have my blessing."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds