Lilith's Emporium Pt. 04: Night w/Nessira Ch. 04

"It will accept it, it belongs to him anyway."

Victoria dropped the knife on the floor as she watched his wound disappear. She looked at Nessira who was holding his hand and appeared to be watching him to make sure he was alright. Victoria was still confused by how Nessira was acting today and started to see her differently.

"Thank you," Nessira said taking her hand and holding it for a moment.

"Yeah, okay so this has been an odd fucking day, but you are welcome. By the way who is he?"

"He's... it's a long story, but first, where is Joshua?"

--

Joshua opened his eyes and looked around. He was in a dark room unsure where he was and tied to a chair. He could hear someone breathing and saw a large demonic form standing in the darkness in front of him with two red eyes staring down at him.

"Rick I presume, pleasure to meet you. Why haven't you just killed me yet?"

"It is not my place to do so, but don't try me."

"Why are you helping her anyway? Didn't she make the love of your life stab you in the heart, then try to make you choose her over Victoria? You think that's even the worst of what she has done?"

"I know she has probably done unspeakable things to many people, and maybe she even deserves what you have done to her, but I made a promise to look after her and I am a man of my word!" He said in a low demonic voice glaring down at him.

"What, to Lilith? She's the worst of you all, hundreds of people died and all she did was comfort her sweet little Nessira while the bodies burned."

"You're right!" Nessira said as she walked out of the darkness. "I have done terrible things, I am a monster, I know what I am and I don't deny it, and Rick's right, maybe I do deserve this, maybe I deserve everything you have done, but Patrick didn't, and neither did Sebastian."

"I didn't kill Sebastian, and those people didn't deserve the wrath of a woman scorned that you brought upon them."

"You're right, and I'm sorry."

"Is that supposed to make everything all better? Is that supposed to bring my family back to me?"

"No, we can't bring your family back, but I can send you to them."

"Oh, if you think I would ever lay with you, you are wrong, as talented and beautiful as you are I refuse to go out that way."

"Oh no, you will not die by my hands, but by hers," Nessira said as Shadow emerged from the darkness naked and walking towards him.

"Wait, what... what is she going to do to me?"

"That depends, she can be very gentle but if you try to harm her, things can get a little bloody, besides she is still mad about you stabbing her."

He felt her tail on his lap caressing his thigh. He couldn't help but get a little turned on but he was still nervous because he didn't know what this creature was or what it could do to him.

"You think I am the only one who wants revenge, there are others like me, and one day you will get what's coming to you Nessira the Red!"

"Oh I'm sure they will try, and when they do I will be waiting for them."

"With what, the rest of these freaks?"

Nessira looked at Shadow then to Rick, then to Victoria standing in the darkness watching before she looked back at him and said: "You mean my family?"

All of them were shocked to hear what Nessira had said. Shadow even looked over at her hearing what she had just said and felt a warm feeling come over her. She had looked to Nessira almost like a mother but never thought she would ever see her as anything but a pet. Nessira smiled and ran her fingers through Shadows hair a little.

"They are all I have, especially her," She said still stroking Shadow's hair.

"You will pay for this."

"I know, Now you two have fun." She said as they left him alone with this creature in the dark.

Joshua could not see anything and could only hear Shadow breathing as he felt her slice open his pants. He wasn't sure what pleasure or hell awaited him but he knew when it was over he would see his family again.

---

Patrick awoke laying in a comfortable bed in a familiar room. The walls were covered with red curtains and he realized where he was. He looked down and saw a scar on his chest from where he was stabbed along with some other injuries. He was still very sore but had bandages on him like he had been cleaned up.

"How do you feel?" A woman's voice he recognized said from the side of the bed.

"Like I was beaten up and stabbed in the chest."

"I am so sorry about all of this."

"Why did you make me forget about you?"

"Because..."

"Okay, because why?"

"Look, I was in love once."

"I know, I saw those memories."

"But when he died I swore I would never love again, then you screwed that up."

"Wait, are you saying?"

"I don't know what I am saying, I don't know what I am feeling, I am a monster, I have killed so many people, I tried to make a woman kill the man she loved just to free me, I have sold countless artifacts to unsuspecting people not caring about to consequences, but you..."

"But me what?"

"You bring out the best in me, you make me feel like the woman I used to be, and I don't like it."

"Okay, so you don't want me around?"

"I don't know what I want."

"Well, maybe I can help with that. I mean I was almost killed because of you, I met you and started to fall for you and then you wiped my memory and threw me away. Some crazy guy starts telling me all these horrible things you've done not only to me and Jenny, but to others."

"Listen, about Jenny..."

"I mean you took over my ex-girlfriends body and then seduced me, what kind of person does that?"

"A monster."

"Exactly, a horrible creature that doesn't deserve my forgiveness."

"I know."

"But the worst part is for some fucking reason that I can't even comprehend or explain, I forgive you."

"What?"

"I forgive you." He said sitting up and trying to stand. "I don't know why or how, but I don't want to leave, I don't want to forget, I want to be here, with you."

"That's crazy."

"It's insane, I have every reason to hate you but I can't, I don't even want to."

Nessira could not believe what she was hearing. When she was close to him she could feel her heart inside of him and the emotions she tried so long to avoid but this was the answer she needed maybe. All this time she wasn't sure how she could be what she was and still be with him but now that her heart was beating in his chest she could be everything he needed her to be and still be what she always was.

"I, I think I..." she said

Before she could finish her sentence Patrick had pressed his lips to hers pulling her close. She tasted just as sweet as he remembered and didn't want to stop. He knew what she was and what she had done but he didn't care. He wanted her and she wanted him and there were a lot of things they both needed to work out but none of that matter now.

"Ouch, shit." He said pulling away.

"You dummy, you're still in rough shape, here lay down and relax." She said gently pushing him back down onto the bed

"Ugh, I feel like the pitiful man Joshua described."

"You are 100 times the man he is."

"Is it true, what he said about me, being your reincarnated lover?"

"I honestly don't know, but it really doesn't matter to me anyway." She said lying down on top of him kissing him again.

"I just hope you aren't expecting me to be him."

"I expect nothing from you except just you."

"I can do that, what do you even see in me anyway?"

"Let's not go there, just give me a good fucking." She said kissing him again.

She tried to be as gentle as possible but eventually, it got to the point that he didn't care about the pain. He rolled over on top of her pulling off her dress as she reached for his belt pulling his pants open. Her hands slid along his cock as it stiffened. Fortunately, that part of his anatomy was unharmed and he jammed it inside her without hesitation.

Nessira let out a moan as she had missed this feeling. Nobody has been able to pleasure her as well as him and she was glad to have him inside her again. He pressed his lips against her skin tasting every inch of her from her neck to her breasts. He didn't remember anything from his past life but she felt like home to him as he sucked her nipples and traced his tongue all over her.

Nessira wrapped her arms around him before rolling over on top of him. She moved her hips tightening herself around his cock as he filled her. Her moans grew louder as she felt no need to restrain herself anymore. Her wings sprouted from her back along with her tale. Patrick was not shocked at all to see her transformation, in fact, it turned him on even more. He saw her fangs and two small horns that had sprouted from her head. Her eyes had turned red as well and she began to trace her long lanced tongue across his chest before shoving it back into his mouth.

Patrick felt something strange as her tail wrapped around his cock squeezing it as she continued to fuck him. The sensation was strange but also very pleasant as it was soft and warm. The tip tickled his balls a little which sent waves through him making him moan out. He couldn't feel the pain of his injuries anymore as all he could feel was the pleasure. He slid his hands up her sides before grabbing and squeezing her breasts. He felt her nipples perk up in his palms as she grabbed his wrists and pressed his hands harder against her.

Nessira let out a shriek as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock as her juices began to flow soaking his member. Nessira was confused as she had never orgasmed before the man she was fucking and he was still going which just made her pleasure last longer. She soon felt his cock swell and watched as he bit his bottom lip as if ready to pop and she braced for it. He let out a yell and thrust his hips up as he felt his seed explode from within filling her like never before. She savored every moment of this feeling before she collapsed against him covered with sweat.

She laid there for a moment until she felt his hands stroking her hair. She wrapped her wings around them both sliding up and laying her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her. They laid there for a while just enjoying each other's embrace.

--

"What is half this shit anyway?" Rick said as he walked around the shop looking at all the statues, powders and other strange stuff. "Anything in here you wanna try?"

"Why, is our sex life boring you?" Victoria said from behind the counter.

"You're joking, right? At least nobodies died recently."

"You know every time someone dies we get their life force?"

"I know, I just try not to think about it, I know, an Incubus with a conscience, that's just crazy right?"

"That's one of the reasons I love you."

Suddenly the door opened and a woman came walking in with blonde hair. At first, Victoria didn't recognize her as she had never seen her in human form but soon realized who it was.

"Lilith?" She asked as Rick turned around.

"Hello, my child." She said stroking Victoria's face before turning to Rick and smiling. "How is she?"

"She is... I don't really know how to answer that, she's upstairs with Patrick right now after replacing his heart." Victoria said.

"Really, there is hope for her yet."

"I saw a side of Nessira I had never seen before, she was crying and begging me to help her save him, even thanked me when I did."

"Nessira is someone I love like a daughter, she was once such a sweet girl but dark things happened to her, she lost the love of her life once and I was there to see what it did to her."

"Is that what this Joshua guy was talking about?"

"I'm afraid so, but I know that girl is still in there, that's why I wanted you to look after her, and now her heart is in Patrick."

"Wait, that was her heart?"

"She removed it to spare herself the pain of love, and it ended up saving her loves life."

"Wow, I did not see that coming."

"She is full of surprises," Lilith said placing a kiss on Victoria's lips and then doing the same to Rick. "I may come to visit soon." She said before she vanished and Rick and Victoria stood there a little confused but very turned on as they stared at each other.

"Lock the door!" Victoria said.

"Done," Rick said before running back over to her pressing his lips to hers before they fell to the floor in each other's arms.

--

"No fucking way?" Patrick said as he and Nessira were still laying in bed together.

"I am dead serious, why do you think she breaks up with guys so often, it's so she doesn't fuck them to death," Nessira said back in her human form.

"So can all succubi sing or just her?"

"No that's just her, you don't want to hear me sing, but yeah she's a succubus hiding in plain sight."

"Wow, so I thought it was a one and done thing when it came to sex with a succubus?"

"We can learn to control it and just take what we need, I just never did, but if I invade their dreams I can usually spare their lives."

"Thank god for those condoms then, so who else?"

"Well, you know that club in the city that has the whole supernatural theme going?"

"Yeah, I can't remember the name of it."

"Well don't go in there, well not without me anyway."

"Is that a date then?"

"Maybe." She said before she was silent for a while.

"So what happens now?"

"I don't know, as I said before, I am a monster, I have done some horrible things and I still have to do those things from time to time."

"I see."

"I know its hard to wrap your head around all this but I would like you to stick around, if you want?"

"Well, I have your heart in my chest so it would be rude if I didn't."

"But can you accept all of this?"

"I think I can try at least, I don't want to lose you, even knowing what you are, maybe just don't tell me all the details."

"Deal, I will be there whenever you need me, or want me, with you I feel different, that's why I gave you my heart, because it belongs to you."

"Are you getting all sappy on me? I kinda prefer the slutty deadly woman who lures men to their death."

"Oh really?" She said tracing her fingers along his chest. "I can definitely be her."

"Okay then, but sweet you isn't bad either I guess, so I think we can find a balance."

"Just not during business hours, it's easier for me to sell stuff when my heart isn't around making me feel guilty."

"I will do my best, I don't live too far away."

"Well if you ever miss me I have a certain DVD you can borrow."

"I prefer the real thing." He said rolling over and kissing her again.

"Ooh, wait, I should go check on our guest!" She said jumping out of bed and sliding her dress back on while Patrick stared. "What?"

"Nothing I just prefer you naked, and watching you get dressed without snapping your fingers, it's just kind of strange."

"Well you can help me take it off again later if you want, or I can just snap my fingers." She said leaning down and kissing him. "wait here."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want my heart near me if he's still alive." She said heading downstairs to see what Shadow had done with Joshua.

When she got downstairs she could hear some moans of passion and saw some clothing on the counter. She glanced over and realized that Victoria and Rick were on the floor behind it the register having their way with each other. She smiled before she turned towards the room to the back of the store.

The door opened shining a little light in the room as she stepped inside. She saw Joshua's feet in the light and then two yellow eyes look over at her from the darkness. Nessira turned on the light and saw him with no pants on and his cock in the air dripping with cum and other juices before she saw Shadow with blood around her mouth and a big chunk of flesh missing from Joshua's neck.

"Wow, did you get everything you wanted from him?"

Shadow stood up wiping the blood from her mouth and smiled at her before she walked over and wrapped her arms around her hugging her tightly. Nessira was a little surprised by this but hugged her back as she was happy to have this little creature in her life. She ran her fingers through her hair as she began to realize she cared for her as more than just a pet.

"Thank you," Nessira said thankful for everything Shadow had done to help her rescue Patrick.

"Your welcome." She whispered back.

"Wait, What?" Nessira said looking down at her. "You can talk?"

"Yes."

"Wow, that's,... that's amazing." She said before she hugged her again holding her for a moment.

Nessira just stood there holding her tightly in her arms for a while. Eventually, Shadow let go of her and walked over to her bed in the corner stretching before she got comfortable and went to sleep. Nessira stood there watching her sleep for a while just shocked by what she was and how grateful she was to have her.

--

Later that night while Shadow slept she began to have strange vision. She saw a world of darkness and fire. She heard screams of pain and passion. There was also a voice speaking to her that disturbed her a little. It started speaking to her by name and she started to sweat soaking through the sheets on her bed.

"Shadow, such a pitiful title for what you could be, you have so much potential my little Daemonium Silvam, and I will help you reach it." The voice said loud dark and frightening as she looked around not sure where she was. "Soon you will help me spread the darkness... SOON!"

Shadow jolted awake breathing heavily and covered with sweat. She looked around the room almost panicking a little about what she had just seen and heard. She wanted to see Nessira but she knew she was asleep upstairs with Patrick and she didn't want to ruin their reunion so she calmed herself down and curled back up getting comfortable even though she wouldn't fall asleep again that night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds