• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lilith's Emporium - Wishes Ch. 04

Lilith's Emporium - Wishes Ch. 04

12

Brandon walked into the old store as the bells chimed on his way in. It was nothing like what he expected as he saw statues and incense, along with strange looking artifacts and even a rack full of candies that looked homemade. He saw a shelf with an assortment of other jeweled penis statues and realized Sapphire was not the only Djinn.

He looked over and saw a very attractive blonde behind the counter who seemed to be reading a book. He turned and headed over to her as the old wooden floor creaked under his shoes. He was surprised the woman didn't look up or acknowledge him with the noise he was making.

"Ahem, hello, are you the red witch?" He asked as the woman looked up at him raising an eyebrow.

Brandon stood there nervously for a moment before she said: "I'm blonde you idiot," and rolled her eye. "Nessira, someone here to see you!" She yelled as another woman emerged from the back room.

Brandon was stunned by the beautiful red-haired woman standing before him as the other went back to reading her book. Nessira walked over looking Brandon up and down before smiling a little.

"Well, someone is heavy in the pants." She said.

"Excuse me?"

"Enjoying Sapphire's company?"

"How did you... yes, very much actually."

"Uh oh, I see the problem here," Nessira said with a gasp. "You have fallen for your Genie haven't you?"

"What, no, that's not..."

"Shadow, what do you think?" Nessira asked the blonde behind the counter she looked up again and looked him over.

"Oh, definitely, not only a crush, he is in love."

"No, you're wrong, it's not like that."

"Oh really, then why are you here?" Nessira asked taking a step closer. "Don't worry, she can't hear us, Djinn respect their master's privacy, as strange as that sounds."

"Well, okay I do like her, a lot, but..."

"But you are afraid that if you free her she won't love you anymore?"

Brandon stood there shocked because that was exactly what he was thinking. "I don't know what to do."

"It is a pickle, unfortunately, there is really no way of knowing what will happen, she loves you right now because you are her master, but remove the shackles and who knows what will happen."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Well, she is yours, from now until whenever you tire of her or you die, maybe you should just enjoy her for as long as you can."

"But... that's not fair to her."

"Nice guy, why is it always the nice guys who find this place, just once I want some dick head to walk in here, someone nobody will miss so I can feed him to a forest nymph!" Nessira said seemingly aggravated as Brandon wondered what she meant by feeding them to a forest Nymph. "But no, it's always the nice guys, the ones who I want to see get their happy ending." Shadow chuckled at her statement a little before Nessira said: "that's not what I meant."

"So can you help me?"

"I really wish I could, but honestly once you set her free she may want nothing to do with you, I honestly don't know what'll happen, she may lose her memories on top of her powers, from what I understand about Djinn is it's sort of like a factory reset, a rebirth so to speak," she said walking over and putting her hand on his shoulder. "I think it is very noble of you to want to do this for her, but sometimes we don't always get what we want in life, but then again, sometimes we do, but it shouldn't stop us from doing what we know is right."

"So it's a leap of faith?"

"I wish I had better news for you kid, I really do, so maybe you should just enjoy her company for as long as you can, who knows, maybe it'll pay off." She said with a smile before walking back over to the counter.

Brandon took a moment to think about what Nessira had told him. He thanked them both and headed for the door getting back into his car and heading home. Nessira stood there for a moment staring outside as Shadow looked at her curiously for a little while.

"You are such a softy Mom," Shadow said.

"I know, it sucks sometimes," she said crossing her arms and getting annoyed with herself.

"I like it when you try to help people, it shows you are more than just the Vengeful Red Witch."

"Yeah, have you seen Patrick?"

"Last time I did he was in the study I think, why?"

"Because I need to do something nasty, and I think he could benefit greatly from a very messy blow job!" She said before heading upstairs as Shadow sat there listening to her march up there and hearing her opening and closing the door to the study.

"This is a fucked up family," Shadow said to herself before going back to her book.

----------------------

A few hours later Brandon got a text from his friend Josh wondering if he wanted to hang out that night back at his place. Apparently, he was having a few people over and none of them had seen him since before he moved. Unfortunately his ex Girlfriend Tammy was going to be there as well because she was still friends with some of his.

He thought about it for a moment but was still feeling down about what happened during his conversation with Sapphire earlier but he suddenly got an idea. He rubbed the front of his pants a little before he felt an amazing orgasm of smoke that came billowing out of him as he fell back into a chair enjoying the sensation.

"Yes, my Master?" She said standing there back in her genie chain bra and panties.

"That always feels so damn good," he said catching his breath.

"I aim to please."

"And you do it well, but anyway, I have a question," he said as she raised an eyebrow listening. "Could you maybe pretend to be my girlfriend this evening?"

"I am here to serve, in every way possible, why do you ask?"

"Well I was invited to my buddy's house, the friend who purchased you for me, and my Ex is going to be there."

"I see, and you want to walk in with an impressive replacement?"

"Oh there is no comparison, you are a goddess compared to her, I know it sounds like I'm using you but..."

"Oh not at all, I would be happy to," she said with a giggle. "But what is your goal exactly, do you want her back?"

"Oh God no, just want to let her know I can go on without her."

"I see, sounds a little petty." She said looking at him with a stern stance.

"You're right, forget I asked."

"Oh no, I love it, she was a bitch to you wasn't she?"

"Um, yeah, a lot actually," he said curiously as to what she was thinking.

"Hmm, do I have permission to, I dunno, maybe mess with her a little?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not going to attack her, but if she is rude to you I can't just sit back and do nothing."

"Don't hurt her."

"Nothing I do can hurt, you know that first hand, unless you want it to hurt a little," she said teasing him a little. "trust me, she will enjoy anything I do to her," she said with a devilish grin. "You do trust me don't you?"

He stared at her for a moment before he said: "More than anyone, but only if she is rude, okay?"

"Of course, Brandon, now what kind of girlfriend would you like?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I can change my appearance, someone famous maybe?"

"Just you, just the way you are."

"Really, are you sure, because I can become..."

"No, just your beautiful self, maybe with some clothes on though."

"Very well," she said with a smile before she began trying different clothing options.

--------------

A little while later they arrived outside of Josh's apartment. Sapphire was dressed in a black dress that hugged every curve. She didn't make it too slutty because Brandon didn't want his friends to think he paid for an escort, it was the perfect mix of classy and sexy.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Of course, whatever you need love," she said running his fingers through his hair.

"What was that?"

"Do people not use that word like that anymore?"

"No, it's fine," he said with a grin.

"What is it?" She asked wondering why he was looking at her the way he was.

"I... Really want to kiss you."

She blushed and smiled remaining silent for a moment before she finally said: "What's stopping you?"

Brandon held her in his arms for a moment before pressing his lips to hers. He was enjoying the kiss as he almost once again forgetting what she really was but he almost didn't care. She put her arms around his neck as she continued to taste his lips while they stood in the hallway just a few doors down from Josh's place. She smelled amazing and tasted just as good as he didn't want to let her go just yet, he wanted to enjoy this as long as he could.

When their lips finally separated they stared at each other for a moment before she said: "I want you to take me right now."

"I want you too, more than you know," he said as he considered fucking her right then and there. "But um, ahem, after we get home, okay?"

"As you wish, I'm ready whenever you want me." She said before kissing him again.

"You're making this so hard right now," Brandon said with a smile as he was still holding her.

"I am sorry, I thought that was what you wanted, I can be less girlfriend if you want?"

"What? No, you are perfect, I mean um, what you are doing is perfect," he said correcting himself before clearing his throat. "Um, shall we?"

"After you," she said following him to Josh's door.

As he opened the door and headed in he saw a bunch of his friends all standing around in the kitchen drinking beer and chatting. A bunch of them stopped and dropped their jaws when they saw Brandon walk in with the newly named Sapphire by his side.

"Hey guys," he said before shutting the door. "This is Sapphire."

"Pleasure," she said with a smile as she shook Josh's hand followed by a few others.

"Dude, where did you find this hotty?" Josh asked.

"Oh she's a genie, came from that thing you bought for my new place."

"Oh, ha, that's a good one dude, did you find a good place for it yet? Or better yet, has she?"

"Be nice, no not yet, but I am glad you bought it," he said smiling at Sapphire.

"Okay getting a little weird now."

"So what do we have to drink around here?" Brandon asked before opening the fridge and grabbing a beer.

"So where did you two meet?" Josh asked.

Brandon wasn't sure how to answer before Sapphire said: "Oh funny story, It was at Jake's diner."

"Yeah," Brandon said going along with her story.

"He was eating alone and so was I, so we decided to eat together and things just happened."

"Well this is sure to go up Tammy's ass sideways," Josh said with a small laugh.

"Hey Tammy is still our friend too," one of the other guys said but Sapphire didn't know his name.

"Come on Greg, the shit she pulled, I've known Brandon since we were in kindergarten, Bros before hoes."

"Well she is Sam's best friend so don't make my life difficult," Greg said referring to his girlfriend.

"Hey I'm not gonna start any shit, if she wants to be civil, I can be civil too," Brandon assured Greg.

"Well here's your chance," Josh said as Tammy entered the room with her friend Samantha in tow.

"Tammy," Brandon said acknowledging her.

"Well well, who is this?" Tammy asked looking at Sapphire.

Sapphire looked this brunette up and down getting a feel for this woman. "I'm Sapphire, here as Brandon's date."

"Really, you hired an escort, that is so fucking low Brandon, I mean really, grow up," Tammy said with a sarcastic chuckle.

"Excuse me but I am no escort!" Sapphire said in a stern voice.

"Yeah, sure you aren't, listen, Honey, you are way too good looking for this loser so if he isn't paying you then you really need to reevaluate your life," Tammy said grabbing another drink and heading back to the living room.

Sapphire stood there with an angry look in her eye before Brandon came up behind her. "Sapphire, don't let her get to you, she's just a miserable bitch."

"Well," she said turning to face him before she whispered: "Then she needs something to cheer her up then, ahem," she cleared her throat before she asked: "excuse me, Josh, where is your bathroom?"

"Oh right over here," he said pointing to the door behind him.

"Thank you," she said before winking at Brandon and heading in closing the door behind her.

"She okay, Tammy was a little too harsh there," Josh said.

"Oh she'll be fine," Brandon said wondering nervously what she was going to do.

Sapphire stood in front of the mirror waving her hand over it before her reflection changes to a view of the living room where Tammy was with her friend. Sapphire smiled as she watched the two of them chatting as they were still bad mouthing her and her appearance.

They then moved on as Tammy began bad-mouthing Brandon as well talking about their pour sex life. She claimed he had a small penis to Samantha and even said he was terrible at pleasing her as well. She also mentioned how sensitive he was which she said made him sort of a wimp which was finally the reason she dumped him.

"What a horrible little woman," Sapphire said watching them both. "Brandon deserves so much more than a piece of garbage like you, he deserves to be happy, he deserves someone who will love him the way he..." She stopped when she thought back to a few things.

She remembered this morning the look on his face when she told him that she loved him, and then how upset he became when she said it was because he was her master. She then thought about that kiss in the hallway right before they got to the party and how it felt different than any of the kisses they had shared before.

"Oh my," she said suddenly realizing that Brandon cared about her more than just as his Genie. "Oh, Brandon..."

She stood there ignoring Tammy and Sam as she began to understand and even worry about Brandon. She had strong feelings for him and loved him just like she said but she actually really liked him more than previous masters. He was sweet and much kinder then all of them and if he really loved her then he might consider releasing her, but she now worried that if he were to release her that she may not love him anymore.

"No, I don't want to stop loving him," she said to herself as a tear ran down her cheek.

"I can't believe he hired a whore just to make me jealous," Tammy said getting Sapphire's attention again as she looked up at the image through the mirror. "I hope he gets an STD from the bitch."

"What about you, been seeing anyone yet?" The Samantha asked.

"Are you kidding, I've been fucking Matt from work for weeks now."

"Wait, even before you dumped Brandon?"

"Oh yeah, I needed to get laid, like really laid, and Matt came through for me, so to speak."

"You naughty girl you."

"Whatever, on to bigger and better things right?" Tammy said with a laugh referring to the difference in penis size between Brandon and Matt.

"Oh that's it, you like big dick?" Sapphire said angrily as she snapped her finger.

Tammy sat there for a moment and began to feel a little strange. She crossed her legs at first but something was definitely wrong as she kept adjusting herself in the chair to the point Samantha noticed.

"Everything okay Tammy?" She asked.

Tammy wasn't sure what was going on but she quickly got up and ran to the other bathroom shutting the door behind her. She didn't know what was going on but she heard a ripping sound between her legs and when she slid up her skirt the was a 10-inch hard cock sticking out from where her clit should be.

It was rock hard and began to twitch a little spasming over and over as she fell to the floor. It was a strange sensation that she couldn't comprehend as she had never had a male organ before but soon it began to pulse and point up towards her face before unloading a few gallons of cum into it.

Sapphire watched through the mirror with a smile before she turned it back into a normal mirror and stepped back out into the kitchen. She walked over to Brandon with a smile on her face and stood next to him with her arm around his waist.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Just perfect," she responded before giving him a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "We need to talk, later okay?" She added whispering in his ear.

"Oh um, yeah, is everything alright?"

She smiled at him before she said: "yeah, yeah it's great."

They stayed there about another hour or so as they hadn't seen or heard from Tammy at all but Sam joined them and said she ran to the bathroom and was probably sick. Sapphire knew exactly what was going on and made sure Samantha wasn't punished because she didn't want Brandon's friend Greg to suffer.

--------------

Later on as Brandon and Sapphire got home he turned on the bedroom light and put his keys down on his dresser. He turned around to ask what Sapphire wanted to talk about when he was met with a kiss from her. He held her for a moment enjoying the taste of her lips until she slowly pulled away.

"Thank you, for everything tonight," he said to her.

"I want to stay, here, with you," she said to his surprise.

"Well, of course, I want you to stay too, I love... Um having you around."

"Is that all, just having me around?" She said with a teasing smile.

"I... It doesn't matter how I feel."

"It does actually, tell me, what do you want?"

Brandon stood there staring into the eyes of this beautiful woman in front of him. His mouth was dry and he wasn't sure what to say. She smelled amazing, she was pleasant to all his senses and he never wanted to be far from her.

Without speaking another word he kissed her again with much more passion than before. She wrapped her arms around his neck as their tongues fought for dominance in their mouths. He slid his hand down her back and around her ass before curling her leg up next to him. Sapphire let him do as he pleased as she was feeling a passion she hadn't before as he picked her up and placed her down on the bed beneath him.

She went to snap her finger which he assumed would remove her clothing but he gently slid his hand into hers stopping her and said: "no magic tonight," before he kissed her again.

Sapphires obliged as his lips began to explore her neck making her moan out loud. She had never wanted to fuck anyone this much in her whole existence which was strange for her but she was liking it a lot. His hand lifted up her skirt a little as he saw an amazing looking pair of lace panties. He wrapped his fingers around the edge of them and slid them off of her.

Him undressing her like this was getting Sapphire very aroused. This wasn't just about sex tonight, there was something more to this which both frightened and excited her. Brandon began to kiss her inner thigh a little before lowering his face between her legs. The moment his tongue touched Sapphire's clit she moaned loudly and squirmed in the bed. He continued on using the knowledge he had gained from when he had been changed into a woman to help please her.

"Don't stop," she said before she became horrified with herself as she wasn't supposed to ask or demand anything from her master. "Oh my, I am sorry I didn't mean to... Oh, God!" She yelled as he worked even harder on her.

"As you wish," he replied before attacking her dripping pussy yet again making her squeal at his touch.

He wanted to please her, he wanted to make her cum just like she had done to him so many times now. He wanted her to know the pleasures she had given to so many over her existence and make her happy. He still didn't know if this was something that was even possible but he wanted her to stay, he wanted to make her happy.

"Oh Fuck!" She yelled out enjoying the sensation between her legs.

He removed his lips from her and looked up at the sweat-covered blonde in his bed. He crawled up towards her grabbing the front of her dress and ripping it open before burying his face in her breasts. He sucked on her nipples and grabbed her lively globes squeezing them gently before getting up to her face and kissing her again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lilith's Emporium - Wishes Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds