Lillian and Sharon Ch. 06

About ten minutes later, the plane had taken off and Tanya's professional voice came on again, "Okay, ladies. Feel free to get up and help yourselves to the fridge, if you want."

As soon as Tanya said, "Okay," Sharon released her seat belt and sprang across the aisle into Lillian's lap, the older woman cradling her and running her hands over the young body. She suddenly stopped, frowning.

"What's wrong, Ms Lillian?" asked Sharon, with concern.

"It seems that you've forgotten something," said Lillian, seriously.

Sharon's brain whirled as she tried to think of what it could be.

"Um....Cindy packed my bags and they're up there with Tanya." Sharon was truly perplexed. Lillian fingered Sharon's shirt pointedly and grinned. Sharon leapt up, kicked her shoes off and stripped in record time, pert breasts pointing out, then snuggled back into Lillian's lap and began unbuttoning Lillian's shirt.

Lillian let the girl play with her buttons, leaning forward to let Sharon pull her shirt off and reach behind to unfasten her bra. As Lillian's large, round tits sprang free of their enclosures, Sharon began caressing them. She lowered her head to suck on a nipple while Lillian's hands roamed freely over the teen's nubile body, lightly brushing her pussy.

Sharon spread her legs, reaching a hand to pinch and roll Lillian's other nipple, moaning into the soft flesh in her mouth. Lillian gave a sharp intake of breath and hugged Sharon's head to her as she played with her young lover's muff, lightly running her fingers over the soft lips, gently delving a finger into Sharon's sex.

Sharon whimpered and cupped Lillian's breast, squirming to get those marvelous fingers inside her. She reached between them to feel around for the fastening on Lillian's skirt, finally locating the zipper on the back, and sliding it down as much as possible. A bit of fumbling ensued as Lillian raised her hips, sliding her skirt and thong down with Sharon still in her lap, the girl's mouth still firmly fastened to a breast.

For her part, Sharon wasn't a lump. She placed her arms around Lillian's neck, her feet on the arm of the seat and arched her back to let the woman half-stand to remove her things. Lillian kicked the clothing free and went back to fondling and groping Sharon. Sharon again slid a hand between them and began caressing Lillian's nude mound, lightly teasing it before crooking her middle finger inside Lillian, sliding her palm over her lover's clit.

Sighs and gasps filled the small cabin as the pair went at each other like rabid vixen.

Lillian leaned her head forward, shifting Sharon in her lap, to place her mouth over the supple young breasts one after the other. She kissed and licked the girl's chest, flicking the stiff nipples with her tongue, while her fingers wriggled inside to send electrical charges through Sharon. She inserted her ring and little fingers into Sharon's rear entrance while using her thumb to stimulate Sharon's clit, sending the girl into a frenzy. Sharon spread her legs as wide as they would go, thought better of it, and hitched her knees up to her chin to give her lover access to her entire being. Lillian lightly teethed the nipples over and over, while speeding up her fingerfucking.

Sharon could do nothing but writhe in ecstasy, moaning and thrashing her head from side to side, her hips moving of their own will as her orgasm built. Suddenly, she shrieked as if the Hounds of Hell were after her, hugging Lillian tightly as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her. Lillian's frantic fingering gradually slowed as she continued stimulating Sharon, easing the girl down from her climax.

At her scream, the jet gave a little judder, Tanya being startled momentarily, then resumed its level flight.

Sharon turned her head toward Lillian's neck, burying her face in the crook, breathing heavily. She put her lips to Lillian's neck and began kissing the side tenderly, pausing to nibble occasionally, as she panted. The speakers crackled again.

"Everything all right back there?" Tanya asked rhetorically, chuckling lightly. Sharon's entire body blushed a bright pink as she giggled, softly biting Lillian's neck.

"Welcome to the Mile High Club, Beloved," grinned Lillian. Sharon shifted to look at Lillian's loveliness.

"Mile High Club? What's that?" asked the panting, blushing teen.

"It's a very exclusive club," laughed Lillian. "The only people admitted are those who have sex and orgasm over 5,280 feet in the air. It's members include Kings, Queens, Millionaires, Presidents, and many others. Quite prestigious."

Both of them giggled at the thought of the current President getting his freak on at thirty-thousand feet.

A thought occurred to Sharon. "Ms Lillian, you've seen me play with myself, now I want to see you."

"But, what would I use for visual stimulation?" Lillian asked with mock innocence, a sly grin forming.

Sharon lightly kissed Lillian, slid from her lap and made her way to the CD player at the front of the cabin. She perused the selection for a moment, inserted a CD and pressed a couple of buttons. The strains of "Kiss" by Prince began flowing through the cabin, the agile youth undulating and acting out the song.

As she watched, Lillian's hand slid into her lap, slowly fingering herself. She dipped a finger into her pussy, trailing it up her stomach to her mouth, sucking her own juices from it.

Sharon turned away from Lillian, looking saucily over her shoulder, forming her lips into a kiss in time with the chorus of the song, then bent forward to look at Lillian between her legs, reaching a finger to lightly stroke herself from the base of her spine to the top of her pussy.

Lillian began tweaking and pinching her own nipples, licking her fingers and placing them over her mound to rub vigorously. Spreading her legs, she inserted a finger into her ass, pumping it in and out as her ass moved in time to her finger thrusts. She moaned loudly at the teen.

The song changed to the more strident, "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Led Zepplin, Sharon increasing her own tempo to keep pace; her eyes, with an enigmatically seductive stare, fixed on the beautiful Goddess before her. She licked her lips slowly, then kicked high into the air and pivoted away from Lillian to rest her leg on a seat back and again lean forward to eye her lover between her legs; hips and body undulating serpent-like. She jammed a finger into herself, withdrew it and sucked it.

Lillian's hips were jumping off the seat, her fingering creating a rising wave; she closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensations. Sharon seized the opportunity to run to her lover and firmly kiss her, her tongue insinuating itself between those luscious lips and tangle with Lillian's.

Lillian froze as the orgasm took her, the only thing moving was her tongue. Then, she pulled Sharon into her lap, wrapping her arms around the girl, lost in the kiss. Sharon lightly wriggled her hip over Lillian's mound, giving that little bit of extra stimulation as the kiss continued. Lillian gently moved her hips, arching her back slightly as she came down from her high. Lillian flipped open a cover in the arm of the seat and turned off the stereo, which by this time was playing, "Corrupt," by Depeche Mode.

The pair snuggled, occasionally exchanging light kisses and soft murmurs, enjoying each others' company, until Tanya's voice announced that they would be landing in twenty minutes. Sharon sighed dramatically, making Lillian chuckle, and reluctantly got up to get dressed and sit by herself, theatrically sulking; complete with a loud huff, her arms and legs crossed. Lillian giggled again, whereupon Sharon glanced sideways and grinned widely, then burst out laughing.

Sharon looked out the window to see that they surrounded by rolling hills and valleys, patches of farmland dotting the landscape below.

"We'll be landing in Martinsville," Lillian said, sensing the impending question. "And, if you would like to go, there's a NASCAR race in a few days at the speedway."

"NASCAR?" Sharon immediately thought of her sessions at the security company, wishing she'd get the chance to show Lillian what she had learned. She also wanted to meet that new girl on the NASCAR circuit. "Sure! Think we can meet Daria Summers?"

"Some of the drivers do a Meet-and-Greet after the race. I'm sure we can rub elbows with some of them." Lillian grinned.

Ten minutes later, the plane taxied to the parking apron and eased to a stop, the constant whine of the engines winding down. Tanya unlocked the door, hugged them both and went back into the cockpit to complete her shutdown procedures.

The air was crisp, a hint of fall, as they descended the steps and were met by a man who escorted them across the tarmac, through an empty hangar, to the parking lot. There, he handed Lillian a set of keys and bid them both have a nice day. Lillian thanked him and led the way toward a silver Mercedes SLR McLaren Roadster.

Using the remote on her key chain, Lillian unlocked the luxurious vehicle and climbed in, Sharon getting in the passenger seat. The engine purred to life and Lillian headed for the cottage.

As they drove along, Sharon stared out the window, casually reaching a hand to place it gently on Lillian's thigh; she craved contact with her lover. Lillian dropped her own hand to Sharon's, gave it a squeeze and placed it back on the steering wheel.

"I certainly hope you like the peace and quiet up here. I come up here to be alone when I write. The nearest neighbor is about three-quarters of a mile away," said Lillian. Sharon leaned her head back against the seat, closing her eyes and sighing with contentment.

"Ms Lillian, peace and quiet are the best things in the world, right now. And, if I'm with you, I don't care if we go to the Antarctic. I can't even BEGIN to thank you for loving me and taking care of me like you do." Sharon rolled her head to look at Lillian's profile for the thousandth time; never getting enough of the sheer elegant beauty who was her lover.

A half hour's drive later, they turned onto a wooded lane, drove another five minutes and pulled up before a simple one-story log cabin. A curl of smoke trickled from the chimney, Sharon remarking that it did indeed look quiet. Lillian pulled into the garage and hit the button, the door closing smoothly behind them as she shut off the engine and climbed out.

As they entered through the garage entrance, Lillian called out in flawless Japanese, "Kumiko! Dinner, please. We're famished!"

Kumiko, dressed exactly as Cindy had been, scurried around the corner and bowed deeply to her Mistress. Lillian returned the bow.

"I trust the bedroom is in order?" Lillian asked, in English, as she handed her jacket to the maid. Kumiko dutifully took it, then turned to bow to Sharon, hand outstretched for her bag.

"It is as Mistress desires," spoke the maid quietly, barely a hint of accent in her voice. "Dinner will be served shortly. Would either of my Mistresses care for drinks, before dinner?"

"I'd love a cup of hot chocolate, please," said Sharon as she looked around.

"Sake', if you please, Kumiko," said Lillian, standing behind Sharon, placing her arms around her young lover's waist.

Kumiko bowed her head and disappeared with the jacket and bag. Lillian bent her head to kiss Sharon's neck, patted her on the butt and began giving a tour of the house which ended in the kitchen.

Over dinner, Sharon and Lillian talked about what had transpired in the past week.

Sharon animatedly, complete with hand gestures, related the details of her driving classes and the weapons training. She went on to talk about how Jasper and Ramona had treated her like a queen. She grew agitated when she described what happened at the dance and how Ouranos' TRUE nature came out when they were alone.

"Beloved, it's my fault. I thought that all that hype around him and the way you virtually worshiped him...." Lillian sighed, sipping her sake' and daintily wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"Ms Lillian," replied Sharon, "it's not your fault. Not your agent's fault. Not his friend's fault. It's 'Jose Montego's' fault. You have to give a him little credit, though, for fooling the public for so long."

"I suppose so," mused Lillian. "I would have thought that for as many years as that show's been on, the truth would have surfaced before now." She drew a breath and straightened up, a signal that that part of the conversation was over.

A vehicle was heard pulling up out front, Kumiko going to see who it was. She opened the door before the bell could be rung. As Sharon and Lillian were in the kitchen, they couldn't see who it was, but could hear Kumiko quietly speaking to another woman. Lillian forked a bite of her meatloaf into her mouth and winked at Sharon. Sharon cocked her head and took a drink of soda.

Kumiko clicked into the room on her stiletto-heeled shoes and announced, "Miss Summers is here to see you, Mistress."

For the second time in as many days, Sharon was speechless, as she dropped her fork with a clank and turned toward the door. Kumiko stood aside and Daria Summers walked in.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 436 milliseconds