• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lillith Ch. 00

Lillith Ch. 00

Prologue

The moon was shining sweetly. It did not know my deception. I saw it, but it could not see me. For all good purposes, I suppose I am a vampire and the moon is my ally. I am often invisible to it and humans by my own wishes. Nighttime wanderings are my hobby. I pray on humans, destroying their souls, sometimes taking them as my own. I am what I am. Don't make any judgment of me. I didn't choose this. Being created this way doesn't make it right either I guess, but maybe I could tell you my story. Maybe you would understand. Maybe I will have forgiveness at least from someone. My story is unique. I am not the fairy tale vampire. I just call myself that based on what humans call my kind of being.

My memories are eluded to me. I do not know how long I have been around. I can only remember as far as one hundred and eleven years. There are no others like me, I am unique, remember? Or perhaps more accurately I have forgotten them. I know I have forgotten things because I have glimpses of the past. Of me, doing things in other periods and places of the world. Sometimes they are dreams, sometimes they are what you may call flashbacks or blackouts. I am often drained afterwards and feed immediately. They give me glimpses into what happened before I woke up in that desert one hundred and eleven years ago. I usually see brightness and dark shadows. Usually they are fighting each other. Sometimes they are flying and feathers are dropping all around me. The earth is sun scorched and on fire. The oddest and most confusing ones are the ordinary ones. When I am having conversations with humans. They are the oddest because I stay away from humans entirely. I have tried a couple of times to befriend them, because the loneliness gets tiring, but almost always they start to suspect that I am different. Then they cease to acknowledge me at all. These always seem to be in the time before my oldest because the dress is always older.

The very first memory I have from the beginning, I woke up and didn't know what I was. I was panicked and terribly hungry. Being buried underneath desert and sand I had to climb and dig my way up and out. The sun was unbearable and I couldn't see anything. I walked for days until I found a human man. I wasn't moving towards him on my own, but the smell was overwhelming. I latched onto him without any thought and drained him. I sucked on him for a while even after he was dry. Then I collapsed there and blacked out again. The sun woke me up and crawled towards some shade. I had to stay out of the sun, so I sat there for three days until another human came across me. I was like a scared child. I sneered at her and growled. So maybe not like a child, perhaps a beaten dog. Yes, that's what it was like. Her smell was not appealing at all. It was rather foul actually. Despite my natural fear I didn't scare her away, I actually became a little interested in her.

"Let me help you," she said quietly. This time I growled only softly wanting to know more. "Come on, you are going to die if you don't get some water and food."

I was too weak and confused to resist. Much like that first victim, I got up and decided to follow her without much more thought. She took me back to her little mining shack that she shared with her husband. She went in and I did as well. The pretty woman had a dirty look to her and I was hypnotized by her sing-song voice. She led me to a small bed or cot. Then she went over to the corner of the shack and brought out a bowl and cup. I took the food and water she gave me. At first it didn't bother me and the water felt nice going down my throat. Eventually I stopped taking them both from her because I began to get horrible pains. I began to wonder what I was. I looked like her. My physique was similar to hers. When I touched her she was colder than I was. She tried to explain that it was because I was in the desert. Something within myself told me that that was wrong. I was watching her, trying to decide why deep inside myself I felt different. Experience couldn't tell me, I had no memories. Looking back, now, I wasn't infant like, I just couldn't remember why I was there, or what I was. The woman quietly hummed to me and constantly kept a cool towel on my head. Hours felt like they passed. We never said anything to each other but after a while a sad look came over her face. The look was deep and moving.

When her husband came home he was dirty and disgusting looking. Oh! But his smell! It was glorious! He sat down and took his boots off carefully. He never said anything to his wife, but she said nothing to him as well. His smell was overwhelming. I wanted to control myself, the restraint I was practicing was pushing me, it was ready to break free. After several minutes I couldn't fight it anymore, I jumped up off of the small cot she had set me on and lunged at him. He wasn't expecting it and put up no fight. For only a second I heard her scream and then the blood entered my mouth. It was the most amazing calming that I still haven't experienced again. Even that first victim didn't make me feel so wonderful. After I was finished draining him I lad on top of him for a few minutes and another longing welled up inside of me. I didn't know what it was so I just sat up and looked at the woman. She didn't even scream now. She just looked at me quizzically. I thought for a minute whether or not to get her as well, but her smell was just as foul as when she first approached me. I was surprised that there was no terror on her face now.

"Why aren't you scared?" I asked her. She was silent for a moment, then, "he,....he hit me," she paused again, "thank you."

I was confused for a while about why she thank me. It didn't make too much sense. Not until more time went by did I understand it at all, I thought about the images that he had given me when I was taking his blood. She thanked me for releasing her from that man, he treated her cruelly. He had almost killed her himself more than a few times. I didn't say anything to her and just left. I knew I was different from that point on. I did watch her for a while in the shadows at night. Her father came to get her after six months, he helped her pack her belongings and they got into their wagon. As they left I came out of my shadows. She looked back at me and waved a small goodbye.

By night I traveled to Los Angeles. The desert didn't give me any reprieve, no human blood, and the dryness cracked my skin monstrously. I fed off the nearest man I could find. He was an innocent, his kind deeds, prayers for others and myself, frightened me. I never took an innocent again.

One hundred and eleven years later, here I am. There's a lot of years between then and now, but nothing happened to me. I learned about the humans. Watched them through two wars. They went to the moon that I had befriended over the years. They developed technology. Technology was also my friend. That's how I really learned anything. I snuck into my victims homes when they were away and used their computers and laptops. Played their video games. I especially liked video games. Often, they thought they had a ghost because I would play them until I heard their cars rumble into the driveway or garage. In a hurry I would leap out of the nearest window. They would come in and find their house disheveled and all of their electronics turned on. I found it quite amusing. More reasonable (or less I am not sure) people would call the police. Others would just be creeped out.

My latest obsession was this woman. Most women smelled terrible, like the first one I encountered. Her scent was irresistible, it was different. It was most definitely not human. It was better. Her blood that was flowing through her was emanating its own aura, or glow. My extra-sensitive eyes saw it through her skin. Sitting on the rooftop across from her home, I was invisible with the dark.

I had already been following her for weeks when I decided that tonight would be the night to taste that glow of hers. She was in her room. The strange pulling I had took me to the window on the second floor. Hovering outside, the sheer curtain made eerie shadows in themselves. I unlocked the window and opened it.

Small moans came from her bed. For a second I wondered if she was alone, so I deftly walked over to her bed. She was indeed alone. There was no other scent coming from her either, or anywhere else in the house as well. Unsure of what to do I went back to the window ledge and listened . Her heartbeat was quickening. A lot of blood flow centered to her pelvic region. Curiosity began to overcome my warning signals, slowly I stepped back inside. Still invisible, I crept over to her bed and breathed her in. it was amazing. Never before was a woman so tantalizing. I quickly and easily removed the blanket off of her, a sheet was mangled between her legs and she was pulling on it. Her hips her grinding against the sheet. An urge came to me and I pulled the sheet away without disturbing her too much. She moaned desperately for the sheet to be between her legs again. Her panties were still on her and I pulled them off as well. I wanted the blood that was flowing towards her vagina.

I had learned about the reproductive cycles of a human woman and I knew the difference. That blood always was the most disgusting. She was not bleeding in that way, in fact, she was not bleeding at all. I grabbed her ankle and breathed her in again. I saw the glow of the little rivers running through her legs, they were all flowing upwards toward that little opening at the top of them. I wanted to savor the liquid gold so I started by poking my sharp teeth into her ankle and drank a tiny drop. After a few minutes a tiny drop turned into a littlle more and I almost lost myself then. With all of my will I drew myself away. It was almost excruciating to do so, when I pulled away I thought I was going to black out again. I remembered reading about how humans feel on certain drugs they took. I would describe it close to that. I got dizzy and lightheaded. I needed more. Unable to control myself much more, I went straight to that center following the tiny river.

I spread her legs open widely so I could see everything. A tiny nub was poking out, barely visible at first. that's where its all headed to! I was excited and too quickly put my mouth to it. She screamed in what sounded close to agony. With the blood in my mouth I began to pull her soul into mine. She was deep asleep and her dreams were of a devil. A devil that gave her pleasure over and over. He inserted his phallus into her every night. It alarmed me a little at first, I didn't know if her life was in danger because eventually her dream became a nightmare for moments when he would beat her. Her screaming was deafening me. I stopped paying attention to what her soul was feeding me and tried hard to concentrate on the actual physical world.

My mouth on the tiny nub, or clitoris was pleasing her tremendously. I wasn't trying to kill her tonight. Often I would come back for second or thirds. Never anymore because after a while they would just die anyway after so much blood lost. I reluctantly pulled away. A tiny droplet of blood spilled out of where I put my teeth into her. I brought my finger to it and found I could easily slip my finger inside of her vagina. She whimpered a bit in response. I took it as a yes, please, more. I drove it in and out of her slowly first, I remembered watching a man having sex with a woman before and decided to copy what he did. So I put my face back down and licked the clitoris, no teeth this time, just my tongue. She responded to this as well, her hips bucked up. I looked up at her and saw her small breasts bouncing slightly and thought to copy that man again. I took my finger out of her and reached up to pinch her nipples. They were erect already, but my pinching made them bright pink. I wanted a better position to pleasure her in so I laid next to her. I was amazed to see the glow of veins all over her breast. It lit my face up when I got closer to them. With a tiny flick of my tongue I put my mouth over the nipple and bit it. I wasn't planning on doing it, but the glow and being so close to the smell was hard to resist once again. The woman jumped and moaned again, only louder this time. The ecstasy that her body was receiving flooded my senses and I was lost. Flashes of her other erotic dreams came to me. The demon was driving into her hard and slow, while latching onto her breasts just the same as I was. My hands few down to her cunt, and I shoved my fingers deep inside of her. Her moans were breaking up and her body was jerking uncontrollably. I still didn't want to kill her yet and with all of my will, I once again tore myself away.

The stream of blood trickled down her breast to the right and slowly curved the shape of it. Unable to waste it, I licked it. My taste buds were electrified with it. I still wanted more. More than I had ever wanted. I tried to remember what her name was and distract myself from wanting to turn into an animal and rip her entire body apart just to get the very last drop of that glowing sweetness. My hand was caressing her cunt and rubbing it slowly. I watched the blood flow down to her pelvis region again. I was amazed about what was going on. I had never seen anything like that before. The engorged clitoris was calling to me again, and I scooted my way back down silently. She was still sleeping and that was my other amazement. Nevertheless I was becoming unsure whether or not I could resist draining her tonight. I examined her inner regions with my finger while looking at all of the folds, creases and the unfamiliar liquid seeping out of her opening. I lowered my mouth to her nub and pierced it once again. I let the blood flow slowly and she was making soft cries. I couldn't wait any longer, my body was craving her blood. I began to feed her like I never had before. I began to melt into her. The entire soul of hers flooded me. All of her dreams and her memories. Memories of their lives always pleased me the most, more than the blood, more than the scent. I didn't have any of my own, I relished seeing others interact with their families and other human beings. Her being an innocent, had peaceful memories mixed in with sad ones. Her daughter was living in another state, her husband died twelve years ago. Yet she made the most of it and visited her two year old grand-daughter once a month and made many wonderful friends. She stayed away from other men, afraid to get close because she could never love them the way she loved her late husband.

Suddenly in the midst of me learning about her I was thrown against the wall with a force only I could have carried through with. Coupled with the blood within me and the slam against the hard wall, I was dizzy and my mind was foggy. I made a grave mistake. I blacked out.

LILLITH! The sound boomed all around. I knew not where it came from. Then a spackle of words from an unknown language filled the room. There was something holding me against the wall and was pushing me against the curve of it and the ceiling. There was a strange mix of emotions that I put against the invisible force, there was no creature on earth that could even match my strength that I knew of. It must be another vampire! The sudden realization stunned me. Then I felt something scratching me and kissing me all over my body. I was in agony over my feebleness. There were some small whispers in my ear that couldn't make out still. Then black.

Sitting alone in my cave, I contemplated what I had done. I ran away! I ran away from them both. I was alone and the water that surrounded the dry spot I was sitting on echoed . In the darkness I wept. I wept for myself. What have I done? There would be no redemption now. It was impossible. How could He forgive me after I abandoned Him there in that perfect garden? That green grass, the trees and fruit hanging down. They were all ripe and ready to eat at all times. They were calling to me. I couldn't go back now. No turning back.

'Redemption?'

My wet face looked around. My nakedness was cold on the hard stone and my palms padded it softly as I put them down. The voice had rang out above my selfish crying.

'You want redemption?' It was Him. I knew it had to be, He came to mock me in my foolishness. There was a quiet mocking laughter.

'No it is not Him,' it laughed again, 'that man said you were beneath him! That man said you are not equal!'

'Who's there?' I yelled out. My loudness startled me.

'Would you like equality? I will give it to you. Lay down Lilitu. You will be equal.'

A snake slithered by my legs. I shuttered and didn't even think about lying down. An amusement crossed my mind. 'How will I be equal if I lay down? That is exactly what I left!' I confidently said that to whoever was speaking to me.

'Ahh! You are intelligent. Just like I knew. It was merely a test.'

Once again, 'who are you?' I asked out loud.

'I am a friend. To you, to Our Lord.'

'A friend?'

'Yes'

'Then tell me your name, if I should call you a friend?'

'A name is unimportant at this time.'

Then silence as the snake started winding around my legs. I felt calmed and soothed. The few sobs I had left ceased completely.

Screaming. Loud screaming and severe anguish. Pain flooded my head. I didn't know where I was. There was screaming and more anguish. Blood was everywhere. Then that horrible silence that was not comforting in the least. The snake! In a panic, I flew across the room. Where was it? There was no snake wrapped around my legs

What the fuck is going on?!

I was so disoriented that I thought my eyes were open and when I finally figured it out, I opened them and became shocked by what I saw. There was blood everywhere. Almost as if it had rained blood inside of the house. The woman was dead. She was in fact torn apart and scattered across the room. It was gory even for me. I didn't know what to do. I broke down and started sobbing. Did I do this? Am I really the monster if have always run away from? I was practically howling, my tears were dropping into my palms and making small puddles inside of them.

'Lillith! Leave now, you did not do this.' The voice was a song in my ears. It sang beautifully, unlike anything I had ever heard.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lillith Ch. 00

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 862 milliseconds