• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lily & Her Master Ch. 01

Lily & Her Master Ch. 01

Please vote when finished reading this story, the feedback will be of great assistance in future writings. Thanks

Lily had been an aerobics instructor for a little over a year when she met Richard, a Doctor, and the spinning instructor at the local YMCA. He had literally knocked her off her feet the first time they met. He was running late for his class, when, as he rushed out of the fitness office, he ran right into her, knocking her to the ground. He smiled as he helped her to her feet, thinking how beautiful she looked in that tight royal blue spandex outfit, her pert nipples straining against the pressure of the material, her racy blue eyes flashing in a moment of anger.

"You should be more...," Her words caught in her throat as she was mesmerized by his emerald green eyes. With his most innocent smile he apologized, even offered to buy her a cup of coffee after his class to make up for running her over. She accepted, and from that day forward they had been friends and lovers. Their relationship had grown and he had opened up the doors to her submissiveness, helping her explore her fantasies.

She lay in her warm bed under the blue goose down comforter reading His note again. He had given her the sealed note just before leaving last evening and told her she was not allowed to read it until she woke this morning. She had tossed and turned all night, wondering what was in the note. Finally, at 6 am she couldn't take it any longer. She read:

Hello, My darling. As you awake this morning I want you to realize that not only do I love you with all my heart and soul, but also that you belong to me completely for the next three days.

Before you leave to come to me, I want you to fill the tub with water as hot as you can stand it. Lower yourself slowly into the tub, thinking about my hands caressing every inch of your beautiful body. As you relax into the tub I want you to think to yourself, "I belong to my Master, my body is for His pleasure." I want you to prepare yourself by scrubbing your skin with a rough cloth.

When your skin is warm and glowing you may get out of the bathtub. Take a soft towel and gently pat yourself dry. Then go into your bedroom and lay down on the bed, all soft and warm. Lie there for a few minutes and imagine being with Me, your Master. Imagine that you are here kneeling by My bedside when I come home from work, eyes down.

I'd come into the room, walk around you, checking your appearance, your back erect, breasts pushed forward, tiny, aching nipples just peeking over the top of the corset, knees spread so that your pulsing clitoris and velvety soft pussy are exposed and accessible for My touch. Then you can imagine My gentle kiss on the side of your neck and the warmth of my breath. I would then grab your hair and pull your head back for a deep, savage kiss.

Do not touch yourself as you think about this, just lie there and let your body react to the thoughts. Now get up and put on the white satin corset that is in the third drawer down of the mahogany dresser nearest the bed. Tie it as tight as you can stand it. In the top drawer of the same dresser you will find a new pair of white, thigh-high stockings, put them on and attach the garter belts. In the closet you will find a red leather mini skirt and a white lace blouse. Put these on along with the red leather high heeled shoes you will find on the floor under the rack that holds the skirt.

When you are finished dressing you may call Me for further instructions.

Your Master, Richard

She looked at the clock and shook her head, seeing it was much too early to call Him. She lay quietly thinking, trying to control herself for at least another hour before following His instructions. She glided her left hand to her right breast cupping it firmly, finding the hard bud of her nipple and giving it a tight squeeze. Mmm, I really need to cum she thought to herself. Letting out a sigh, she said aloud, "I can't take it anymore, time to get up and get moving."

Making her way to the bathroom, she turned the faucet on, testing the water with the inside of her right wrist. It burned slightly. She smiled, thinking, "perfect." She followed His instructions completely, rubbing her skin until it glowed a rosy red and then patting herself gently with the soft pink terrycloth bath towel He had given her last Valentine's Day.

She lay on her bed thinking of HIM, His touch, His voice, His quiet confidence, the way His tongue caresses her clit, then denies her orgasm, His cock always steel hard and ready to thrust deep inside her. She found it hard to resist touching herself, but did resist, knowing she couldn't displease her Master.

She went to the mahogany dresser and took the corset out of the drawer, her pussy dripping with excitement as she tied it tight, making it feel like a warm hug from Him. She took the thigh-highs out of the package, then glided them up her smooth long legs. She next applied His favorite perfume to the inner parts of her thighs just above the cuffs of the stockings, a little to her mound just above her clit and to the crest of her breast.

"Finally ready," she thought. Picking up the phone she dialed His cell phone. "Hello, Master," she said in a seductive voice. "How may I serve You?"

"Hello, my pet. Have you followed my instructions?"

"Yes, Master," she said, her cunt responding to the sound of His voice with flowing juices.

"Good girl. Now I want you to go to the shoe store and buy a new pair of running shoes."

"Yes, Master," she said questioningly.

He chuckled slightly. "You are my little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good, pet, while you are shopping for the shoes I want you to flash that pretty little cunt of yours to the salesman that helps you." He smiled as he listened to her sharp intake of breath. "Do you understand?" He asked in a firm voice.

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl," He said reassuringly.

At the store every nerve in her body flowed with nervous energy as if struck by a lightening bolt in a springtime thunderstorm. "Oh, these are cute," she said, picking up a pair of white and green Nike running shoes.

"Could you help me?" she asked the good looking young sales clerk, batting her long eyelashes and giving him an innocent smile. His eyes gleamed with excitement. "Young and innocent," she thought.

He knelt in front of her, opening the shoe so that she could slide her foot in. As she did, she spread her legs just a little further then necessary, allowing him a full view of her smoothly shaved, glistening cunt. The young clerk blushed as he slipped the shoe onto her left foot, trying not to look, but unable to deny himself the beautiful sight before Him. He smelled her wet sex as he leaned in to tie the shoe.

Lily stood and took a few steps, saying, "I'll take these." Once again taking her seat, she flashed the young sales clerk, this time fully exposing her sex. She jumped, startled by the hand on her shoulder. She quickly turned, looked right into the crotch of her Master, her eyes traveled upwards.

"Hello, Sir," she said with a bright smile and a slight blush to her cheeks.

Not saying a word to her, he walked up behind the sales clerk and leaned down to whisper in his ear, "Would you like that cunt gripping your hard cock, son?"

The sales clerk stammered, "Um well um well yes, Sir."

"Good, what time do you get off son?"

"In an hour, Sir."

"Meet me at the front door and we will go from there."

"Yes, Sir," he said quickly.

Taking her by the wrist, He pulled her behind Him, making their way to His 2004 Mercury cruiser. She climbed into the seat, legs spread, exposing herself for Him as He had taught her to do. He patted her wet sex and silently smiled.

He took her black leather collar from the dashboard, placed it around her neck, and then sealed it with a kiss. "You belong to me," he said, and then took a silk scarf and tied it securely over her eyes. He shifted into gear and began driving to their next destination, an old abandoned barn in a field not far from the mall.

He pulled up close to the barn door, got out, and made His way over to her door. He opened it, then picked her up and carried her inside. The sound of a gentle breeze made the timbers of the hundred-year-old pin and tin barn creak eerily.

"Where are we?" she asked in a too-demanding tone.

He slapped her mouth hard enough to let her know that he would't put up with that tone, yet not hard enough to hurt her. "Take that top off," He said gruffly, and then led her over to the abandoned hay hook hanging from the ceiling. He took the leather cuffs from His back pocket, placed them securely around each of her wrists, clipped them together with a large black rock climber’s clip, and then pulled them up to the hook, making her stretch to her tip toes.

Her breasts escaped from the confines of the tight corset, her pink nipples hard and longing to be touched by His mouth. She whimpered slightly, but doesn't dare say a word as He stood back and admired His captive slave bound and blindfolded.

He attached leather cuffs to her ankles, and then retrieved the four-and-a-half foot spreader bar he had left near the doorway earlier in the day. He stretched her legs apart, fully exposing her wet cunt. He lapped at her clit. She bucked her hips wildly, begging for the pleasure with her body, again whimpering when He stopped.

He took the ball gag and secured it tightly in place to muffle her screams, and placed a purple nipple clamp on each of her nipples, the beads contrasting nicely with the white satin of the corset. He ran a finger up her spine, sending shivers and goose flesh all over her body.

"Are you ready, my little whore?" He asked with a wicked smile, knowing she couldn’t answer except for a nod of the head.

He took the pig skin flogger from the railing and began slowly dragging it across the naked flesh of her ass cheeks, then pulling back and landing it firmly on His target. She bucked and rolled her hips with each stroke. His cock was rock hard as He watched her hips and ass dance under His flogger, the flesh of her ass turning a bright pink and radiating a slight heat.

He changed to the heavier buffalo skin flogger, striking first the left cheek and then the right, swirling in a figure-eight pattern, strike after strike finding its mark perfectly, making her moan louder and louder against the gag, tears slipping down her cheeks. Her ass was now on fire, glowing as if trying to provide light for the entire barn.

He walked up behind her, taking His cock out and then spreading the moisture from the tip down the crack of her ass. She pushed her hips back, begging Him to fuck her ass with her movements. Taking her right breast in His right hand he roughly massaged and pinched the nipple hard while massaging her wet clit with his left, making her groan in pain and pleasure.

Her breathing quickened as she neared orgasm, His skillful hands turning her into nothing more then a pleasure slut. He stopped just as she was about to go over the edge.

"OK, my pet, be good while I go pick up your toy." She whimpered loudly in frustration. SMACK! His hand landed firmly on her bright red ass cheek for her impertinence, and then He left. She hung there exposed and vulnerable from the hay hook.

When Richard pulled up the young sales clerk was standing at the front door, just like he was instructed to do. "Get in son," Richard said, and asked his age as the clerk did so.

"I'm 19, Sir," he said sheepishly.

"Good, that’s perfect," Richard said with a smile. "How many women have you been with, son?" Richard asked.

"One," the clerk replied.

Richard chuckled loudly at that comment. "Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes," the clerk said enthusiastically.

"Good," Richard replied, and the rest of the trip passed in silence, with Richard allowing the clerk to feel the nervous energy.

Meanwhile, in the barn, Lily's state of vulnerability heightened her senses. She began to feel panic, wondering if He was going to just leave her there, or worse, if someone else would find her hanging there. Her thoughts were running in a million directions at once. She heard the car pull up, two doors close, and footsteps coming closer and closer to her. She heard the rapid breath of the young clerk, and then felt a soft touch on her still very red ass. She moaned softly.

"Wow, she's beautiful," the clerk said.

Richard smiled with pride. "Yes, she is, son."

Richard picked up a small leather paddle with a heart shaped cutout and landed two strikes, one to each of her cheeks in rapid succession, leaving a perfect heart on each. The young clerk looked surprised at the fact that Lily barely flinched, but noticed the gleaming fluids now plainly visible in the dim light of the barn.

"Now, son, I want you to show this little slut how you eat pussy."

The clerk quickly reacted to his command, taking a step stool to better position himself nearer to the glistening cunt and began lapping at the sweet nectar, moaning, and then burying his face deeper into her cunt, enjoying the feel of a woman once again. It had been six months since his last date, and his appetite was insatiable, his stamina incredible.

Richard watched for a while. Then, as if he had gotten bored, He decided to take His belt off. Doubling it over to make it a more manageable length, He landed the first strike to the sweet spot just at the edge of her ass, leaving a bright red welt. Lily's hips thrust forward at the sudden pain, grinding her cunt hard into the young clerk’s face. Again and again the belt landed on her ass and the tops of her thighs, leaving a perfect basketweave design.

Richard lowered the hay hook, allowing Lily to plant her feet firmly on the ground before telling the clerk to kneel in front of her and continue while He fucked her tight ass. Lily screamed from behind the gag as Richard entered her ass, pushing further in, forcing His way past her tight sphincter muscles. Then he found His rhythm, pounding her ass mercilessly while massaging the welts as He did.

Suddenly, her body stiffened and Lily moaned loudly against the gag. She flooded the face of the young clerk with her hot, clear cum squirting from her cunt. He lapped every drop.

As Richard took her down she collapsed into his arms. He stroked her hair, telling her what a good little pet she was today. Lily smiled bashfully at the young clerk, the cheeks on her face now matching the ones on her ass.

Richard set her down and pushed her forward. "It's your turn to pleasure him, my pet."

Lily knelt down before the clerk, looking up with doe eyes. She smiled, and then wrapped her red lips around the head of His cock, first running her tongue along the lower edges of the rim, and then descending down to the hairy base. Sucking hard as she drew her mouth up, she milked his cock gracefully.

She wanted nothing more then to have his hot, white cum shoot across her face, into her hair, and all over her breasts. She wanted to feel the warmth of His seed, and then to taste it. She didn't have to wait long to have her wish.

When the clerk finished, Richard bent her over the two straw bales that he had covered with a blanket earlier in the day and asked the young clerk if he had ever had anal sex.

"No, Sir," the clerk said, "but I would love to take her ass."

Richard pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing the puckered hole, and then pulled Astroglide from his pocket. He applied a large amount and massaged it in, pressing two fingers inside her ass, making sure she was properly lubricated for the clerk’s inexperience. Then he gave the command for the clerk to enter her while He stood close, watching, and making sure that the clerk didn't hurt His prized possession.

He enjoyed the sight of watching her asshole open up to except the clerk’s cock, listening to her moans, and watching the ecstasy cross over the face of the young clerk. With his own cock ready to burst, he moved to enjoy Lily's skillful mouth. Hours passed with positions changing frequently.

Finally, Richard decided His little slut had been used enough for the day. The ride back to the mall was quiet, with little conversation passing between them. Lily was in her own world, anxiously awaiting the next adventure and relishing in the sensations of her still pounding clit. The clerk was in awe of what had just happened, and Richard was sitting back, taking it all in with a smile, eager to lead Lily on her next adventure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lily & Her Master Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds