Lily’s Anal Curiosity

Lily found herself hesitating. "I...I don't know. I mean, I want to. I wish I could. But at the same time, I can't. I hope you understand."

It was at that moment when Miranda saw the explicit gap in Lily's conflicted demeanor. It had become clear that Lily's curiosity meant that the offer was still a viable option.

"Undo your pants," Miranda said.

"Excuse me?"

"Time is of the essence and I'll need a firm decision soon. Undo your pants. Just the front part."

Lily sighed and wondered why she was even considering this. But in the moment, thinking was useless. Things were already bizarre enough with the conversation they were having. Besides, Miranda had already seen her anus up close anyway. Why not this?

She unbuttoned her jeans and opened it, exposing her white panties.

Almost in an instant, Miranda's hand dove inside Lily's panties and briefly fingered the pussy. Equally as fast, the hand pulled away, and Miranda inspected the wetness on her fingers.

"Miranda!" Lily shrieked.

"Just as I suspected," Miranda said, rubbing her fingers. "You're aroused. The idea of making this video excites you in some odd way."

"Yeah, so what? Doesn't mean I have the courage to go through with this."

"I understand. It's a major decision. Honestly, I don't think I could do something like this. I don't have what it takes."

"So you know how tough this is for me," Lily said. "I mean, yes, the thought of doing something like this is kind of hot."

"Are you an exhibitionist? Do you have those types of fantasies?"

"Sort of. But I've never flashed anyone. Never had the courage, not that I'd want to anyway. But the idea of being looked at, or examined, is pretty erotic to me."

Miranda nodded. "So it's more like a medical fetish."

"Exactly. The whole medical thing, being recorded in a room, plus the anal sex. It's an enticing thought as a fantasy. In real life though? I don't know."

"I have just the solution to your dilemma."

"You do?" Lily asked skeptically.

"My mother was a psychologist. She taught me a lot of her tricks."

Lily sighed, "Oh great, not this again. Your pseudo-psychology degree."

"Hey, I learned this from my mother. Except we're doing things my way. So I'll be tweaking her method."

"This better be good."

"We'll find out," Miranda replied. "Now remove your bottom clothes completely and sit on the couch."

"Have you lost your mind?"

"Lily, just do it."

A deep breath and Lily calmed herself down. Things had gotten so crazy that she might as well go along with it. After all, at this point, what would be the harm? They had already come this far.

Lily pulled her jeans away and tossed them to the floor. Same with her panties. She stood bottomless with her athletic legs and cleanly shaven cunt on full display to her friend.

"Nice," Miranda said, admiring the legs and crotch.

"Thanks. Lots of exercise."

"Good genetics too, it seems."

"Oh yes."

"Now to the point," Miranda said. "Sit down. Let's get started."

Lily sat on the couch and Miranda sat on a nearby chair, scooting it up so that she was facing her friend.

"Now what?" Lily asked.

"Close your eyes and spread your legs."

"Jeez."

"Don't question me. Remember, I'm your pretend doctor right now. We're going to have find a solution for you. We'll search into your inner-self to find if this is right for you. If not, no worries. I just don't want you making the wrong decision. I don't want you to do something you'll regret, whatever you decide."

Lily gave a slow nod. "Fine."

She closed her eyes and spread her legs, knowing that her friend had a clear view of her open pussy, which was still slightly wet.

"I want you to relax," Miranda said. "Imagine yourself in a small studio. Doctors are there. They're mostly middle aged. Very professional. Catering to your well-being and good health. Making note of your every movement. Concerned about keeping you happy. Keeping you sexually satisfied."

Lily's mind wandered and she began to imagine those very things. She pictured herself in the studio with doctors buzzing all around.

She continued, "Now picture a large camera. The kind used for recording movies. There's one pointed at your legs. There's also a smaller camera used to film close-ups of your bottom. Your legs spread. Ass open. Everything recorded on high quality."

The very thought made Lily squirm. Her body moved a little and she had to struggle to keep herself still. Her eyes still closed and her mind was intensely focused on the imagery.

She continued, "Now think about your anal virginity. Your sexual habits. Your sex life. Things that give you sexual pleasure. You're young and beautiful. A perfectly healthy sexual young woman. I'm sure you've explored every inch of your body to find all the pleasures spots. I'm sure your past boyfriends have had fun exploring you. Everywhere, including your anus. But you've never quite fulfilled the pleasures of your ass."

How very true. Lily was a beautiful girl with a healthy appetite for sex. Nothing obscene. Nothing requiring rehab. She had a sexual appetite which was slightly above normal. She was athletic, physically active, young, and her libido reflected that fact.

She continued, "Now imagine all your anal frustrations. How painful it was. Those inexperienced boyfriends of yours. Shoving their cocks up your ass without the proper knowledge. How frustrating that must be."

Oh yes. Miranda was right. This was something that Lily had struggled with. She wanted to explore the pleasures in her ass, but she had never found a partner who could successfully cater to those interests.

She continued, "Now imagine yourself in the studio again, doctors all around, cameras all around. Only now, there's a hot guy in front of you. He's standing there with a huge cock. A raging hard-on. And it's all for you."

Oh god. Lily felt her pussy twitch. She briefly wondered if Miranda was staring at her wet cunt. Of course Miranda was staring at it, Lily thought.

She continued, "Now imagine your ass lubed up. Your tiny pink anus prepared to the utmost of medical knowledge. Then your ass being penetrated by that 7 inch penis. That hard cock going inside you. Triggering those forbidden nerve endings. God knows what you might feel. It's all very taboo, isn't it?"

Yes it is, Lily thought. Her very fantasy coming to life in her mind. Suddenly, it all felt so vivid. Lily could almost feel it happening.

She continued, "Now imagine that cock pounding you. Fucking you in the ass. Your nerve endings screaming. Most of all, a camera filming the penetration of your small asshole. It's being recorded. A super close-up. It'll be watched by countless couples and medical professionals. They'll watch it to learn. But we both know the truth. It'll be used as jerk-off material. No man can resist. They'll be jerking off to this video. To you."

Lily's eyes flung open and her body jerked, shutting her legs.

"Jeez, what a thought," Lily said, confused about her feelings.

"I know. The last part was a little off-color, but it's a reality. Anytime there's naked female parts, and sex, men are going to jerk off to it. That's just something you'll have to accept."

"Trust me, I grew up with two brothers. I know all about male masturbation, but not by choice."

Miranda's eyes widened. "That was all by accident I hope."

"Yeah, we lived in a small house," Lily replied, embarrassed

"Anyway, I could see from your pussy that this aroused you."

"Yeah, because you were like a freaking sexual voice goddess. Have you ever considered doing the voice-over for porn videos?"

Miranda smiled, "Very funny. But seriously, you are extremely aroused. I wanted to give you a mental image of how this would happen. Hopefully it'll give you a better chance of making your decision."

"I think it's helped."

"Good. And once again, I don't want to pressure you. If you say 'no,' that's fine. I'll just let my bosses know."

"The answer is yes," Lily said. "But it's a very tentative 'yes.' I still have reservations about this."

"Like what?"

"Like the fact that the cock going in my ass is 7 freaking inches."

Miranda nodded. "Good point. You're right. I've never taken a cock that big in my ass before either."

"You've done anal?"

"What can I say? In my work, lube is everywhere."

Lily shook her head. "Back to the point, that sounds like a big cock. One that's too big for me. Maybe we can find a smaller guy?"

"Nope. They've already made it clear that they want a big dick. It looks more impressive that way. They want to show that their ass-prepping techniques can make anything fit inside a small butthole."

"These people are ruthless."

"Doctors are supposed to be ruthless," Miranda explained. "They stick things in people's holes. What do you expect?"

"Good point," Lily agreed.

"Look, I know this is for a lot of money, and that it's a great opportunity, but I'm starting to think you should turn it down. Maybe it's not for you after all."

"I'll do it," Lily said bluntly.

"You will?"

"Yes, I'll do it. It seems like such a unique opportunity, that I can't turn it down."

Miranda's eyes lit up. "You're so brave. I'm impressed by your attitude."

"What can I say? I'm adventurous."

"I believe you. But we still have to make sure that it'll actually fit in your ass."

"We do?"

Miranda nodded. "Of course we do. Not the entire size, but it'll be nice to see if it'll work. We can't have you quitting at the last minute, which has happened before."

"What do you suggest? I don't have any sex toys around here."

"That's okay. We have my fingers."

Lily sharpened her eyes. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Not during times like these."

Lily sighed, "I suppose it'll help."

"Turn around and spread 'em."

There was a slight giddiness in Miranda's voice, which kind of disturbed Lily on some levels. But at the same time, if Lily was honest with herself, she was in desperate need of some physical stimulation from how aroused she was. She needed her body to be touched in some way, even if it was from her close friend who wanted to put her fingers up her ass.

Lily turned around and put her knees on the couch. She spread her knees knowing that her asshole was at the mercy of her friend.

"I'll give you a taste of what you can expect," Miranda said.

"What do you mean?"

Before an answer could be given, Lily felt soft hands parting her butt cheeks and a tongue instantly darting to her asshole.

"Miranda!" she yelped.

Miranda pulled her mouth away. "It's natural lube. Relax."

Then, the tongue returned to Lily's anus and continued licking and swirling around. It felt so good. Something she had never experienced before.

As the tongue swirled inside Lily's ass, she began to relax and enjoy the moment. She enjoyed the wetness and warmth of the tongue. She enjoyed the ticklish and sensational feeling.

When the tongue moved away, Lily was a bit upset, but a new feeling came. A single finger was pushed inside of her butthole. The new feeling was that of her ass being lightly stretched open.

"More fingers are on the way," Miranda said. "Okay? Relax."

Lily pressed her face onto the couch, "You know, the way you do this actually feels nice. You're good with your fingers."

"Thanks. There are some benefits to my job."

"Well done, I guess."

Lily's tender feelings didn't last long, as more fingers went inside of her ass, stretching her anus and rectum in obscene ways. It felt so unusual having her bottom opened like that, by her best friend in particular.

"This is part of it," Miranda said, with her fingers still in the ass. "The actual cock will be twice this. But now you have an idea of how you'll be stretched."

"I'll do it. I'll do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Pull your fingers away and let's talk like adults," Lily said.

The fingers were pulled away and Lily turned around, sitting bare bottomed on the couch. Miranda did the same, sitting on the opposite end of the same seat.

"Are you positive?" Miranda asked. "If so, I'll have to arrange a meeting between you and my boss to confirm all the details."

"You know what? I can handle it. My butt still feels tingly, but this sounds like a challenge. I love challenges. I've never had a challenge this daunting though, but maybe that's why I'm so intrigued."

"And sexually aroused," Miranda noted. "Your cunt is pretty wet."

Lily crossed her legs. "What do you expect? I'm only human."

"I'll make the call and set up the meeting. If everything goes well, you'll be the star of your very first por...I mean...instructional video."

Lily flashed a sharp look. "Did you make that slip-up intentionally?"

"I wouldn't dare," Miranda smiled.

The gravity of the situation continued sinking in as Lily remained bottomless. As it turned out, nudity wasn't such a big issue for her after all.

Part 3 of 3: The Ass Fucked

After the conversations were done, the medical screenings completed, the legal documents signed, and the plans were made, things were ready to go.

It was a week later and Lily stood in the small studio, wearing nothing but a medical gown with slippers on her feet. She was totally naked underneath as had been agreed upon. Her hair was tied in a cute bun to prevent it from flopping around.

The studio itself was the size of a classroom, complete with all sorts of modern medical devices and appliances. There were production lights set up and large daunting video cameras ready for use.

Also in the room were a small group of medical professionals and the film crew, along with Miranda and a guy named John, who was the person she'd be working with.

"Butterflies in your stomach?" John asked, also standing in a medical gown.

"Oh yes. I've never been been naked in front of a bunch of people before, let alone strangers who want to film close-ups so that even more people can see."

"Well, what's the most amount of people you've been naked in front of?"

"One at a time," Lily replied. "Only for boyfriends and doctor appointments. Things like that."

"Miranda says you have an exhibitionist fantasy."

Lily blushed, "She told you that?"

"It's part of my job to know about the women I work with," John said. "It helps me cater to their needs. That always makes the sex better."

"Have you banged a lot of chicks on camera?"

He smiled, "That's a strange way to put it. I've only done this a couple times. As it turns out, I'm good at it."

"I wonder why," Lily said playfully, referring to his cock size.

"And this is your first time, right?"

"Yep."

He smiled again, "An anal virgin, and a film virgin. How nice."

"Don't forget that I'm new to public nudity as well."

"Oh, that's the fun part. You'll see."

"You think so?"

Their conversation was interrupted when the film director approached them. She was a confident looking mature woman, with thick framed glasses and hipster clothing. She was holding a clipboard with her notes on it and there were headphones hanging from her neck.

"He's right," Elizabeth said. "The nudity is often the fun part. Many people grow to love it. Speaking of which, it's time to get naked. John, since you're experienced, why don't you get naked first?"

In an effortless motion, John pulled the medical gown over his head. He was completely unabashed by his own exposure, as the medical experts and film crew were still on set making final preparations. His cock hung downwards, flaccid.

"Your fluffer is waiting," Elizabeth said, gazing at his cock, clearly impressed. "We'll begin once everybody is ready."

"Sure thing."

With that, John went over to his fluffer, Miranda. No time was wasted as Miranda got down on her knees and began to suck the cock expertly.

Lily was in awe of her best friend in action.

"You see, it's not so difficult," Elizabeth said. "All you need is confidence."

Lily clenched. "Easy for you to say."

"I used to be a nude model. So I know all about it. Now, we begin soon. Undress. And don't be shy about it either. We're all friends here."

Lily sighed, watching her best friend sucking on the hard cock. It grew in her friend's mouth and soon the cock became totally stiff.

She tried to remove her gown with the same ease that John did, but it wasn't that simple. Instead, Lily slowly and painfully removed her gown to reveal her athletically toned body. Her tits were pointed and her pink nipples instantly turned stiff. The hardness from her tits was either from the exposure or arousal. At that point, Lily wasn't sure.

The only thing Lily was certain of was that people were now looking at her naked body and freshly shaved cunt. She felt a chill on her skin, even though the studio was at room temperature.

Her hands briefly attempted to cover her her tits and pussy, but she fought the urge and kept her hands down. As more eyes looked at her nudity, Lily felt a strange mixture of nervousness and sexual arousal.

"You have nothing to be ashamed about," Elizabeth said, looking over the girl's nearly trembling body. "You are gorgeous in every way."

"Thanks."

Lily tried her hardest to fight her emotions and remain calm while naked. She wanted to be as relaxed as John was, who was still getting his cock sucked on the film set (by Miranda of all people, 'oh goodness,' Lily thought).

"Now remember," Elizabeth said. "We can talk freely during the filming. Our conversation will be edited out. Throughout the process I'll be giving you instructions and you can tell us how you're feeling. Understood?"

Lily nodded. "I understand. Sounds better that way."

"It is. In my experience, it makes for a better product if everything is tightly controlled. The performers always seem to welcome the advice and direction during the filming process."

"I'll say. I mean, I'm not exactly a natural at this."

"Which is exactly why we like you," Elizabeth said with a reassuring expression. "Remember, we're not making pornography here. We don't want this to look like a porn video. We want a normal girl. It looks more like a medical video that way."

Lily gestured to the oral sex. "You could have fooled me."

"Fluffing is part of the process. It's a necessity. Besides, it's off camera. John probably doesn't need the fluffing anyway since he took a performance enhancing pill earlier."

"He took what?" Lily asked, eyes wide.

"He took a performance pill. No big deal. Are you ready to begin?"

"I...ummm....yeah..."

"Great. Let's begin."

The director used her loud and powerful voice to get everyone ready. Then when everyone went to their respective stations, filming was set to begin.

Lily stood in her designated spot.

First, she was required to stand facing the wall, while a camera was filming her butt. Nothing else. It was just a long shot of her naked backside, slowly zooming in the curves of her ass. The host would provide audio commentary later. But for now, the film set was silent while the camera did its work and everyone watched.

It was like a slow torture for Lily. Pure sexual torture. On the one hand, it was painfully humiliating and awkward that she was standing naked while a room full of people focused on her nudity. To boot, it was being recorded. But on the other hand, there was a sexual power to it. A commanding power that caused all eyes to remain locked upon her body parts.

With her hands down by her side, she wasn't allowed to touch her pussy while the filming was ongoing. But if she did, she was 100% certain that she was dripping wet from all this.

"We got it," Elizabeth said. "Now for the next scene. Lily, I understand this is difficult, but take your time. Your comfort is our top priority."

Lily took a deep breath. "Okay. Thank you."

After a few brief moment to compose herself, Lily stood with legs spread apart, her bare feet planted on the floor. Then she displayed her athletic prowess and flexibility by touching her hands on the floor. Her perky tits now hung upside down. Anyone standing behind her was to be greeted with a beautiful sight of her virgin anus.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds