Lincoln's Pride Ch. 12

Caleb was settling into my chest more. It felt good to hold someone smaller. All those times with Samir I was used to being the boy, the sub. No matter how strong I thought I was, he always had his ways of reminding me who the alpha was.

Caleb felt nice until he started brushing his hand against my junk. I thought it was accidental until he started to grab my meat. I wasn't hard, but even soft it's a nice slab against my thigh. The swim shorts didn't offer any support down there so I was just flopping around. When I didn't resist, he started to grab it. I was thickening up from his touch, but I didn't want to do that with him. Emerson was there and it just felt uncomfortable.

"Nah, dude... I'm gonna hit the gym," I said. I brushed his hand away and gently eased him off of me. He yawned and stretched as though he wasn't aware of feeling me up. I got up to leave and Caleb and Emerson nodded encouragement.

"Hit it hard, bro," Caleb mocked, but he gave me a wink.

I went back into the house and avoided bilaal. I grabbed a protein bar from the pantry and made my way down to the gym. I had put a stash of workout clothes down there and it was empty so I quickly changed as I gnawed on the tasteless but nutritious bar.

I got in a few miles of running before Bilaal stormed in to interrupt me. He looked furious.

"You!" He started to say but then caught himself. "Lincoln... you can not go around me like that. Ali was concerned. You come to me with your worries. Samir hired me to be here for you," he said. He came over to me as I finished up on the treadmill.

"I needed answers. You had none," I said and went for a towel. I wiped my face and turned away from him. I felt him move behind me, his hard chest against my back.

"Did he tell you more than I could? I'm in contact with them whenever there is an update on either side. I'll let you know as soon as I find something. Worrying them with your anxiety will only slow things down. They want to be back with their cubs urgently. Let them do their work to protect your home," Bilaal sighed. He was frustrated with me, frustrated that I wasn't settling down so easily.

"I need to do weights," I said and turned to see he was blocking me into the corner. I looked over his shoulder to see our reflections in the wall of mirrors. His hulking brown frame with my pale face and damp, blonde hair peeking out over his shoulder. He turned his head to see what I was looking at. A smirk shot across his lips.

"I was wondering what made you look so hungry," he laughed and winked at me in the mirror as our eyes locked through the reflection.

I lowered my eyes quickly and used the distraction to move around him. I went for the weight bench and he followed me.

"I'll spot you while I'm here. I have a break coming anyways," he noted. I just shrugged.

I did a set of bench presses at my regular weight and was hit with the memory of the last time I did that with Samir. He was always coaching me. "Lock those elbows... plant your feet... straighter, Lincoln!" Even when I did it perfectly he seemed to have something to add.

"Not bad," Bilaal said as I put the bar back. "Want to spot me?"

I nodded. I sat up and Bilaal struggled out of his pants. He slipped off his shirt too. He seemed to like stripping down to his boxer briefs in front of me. I got off the bench and watched as he switched out the weights to add twenty pounds to each side.

He went through a few sets. He made that grunting noise like it was something impressive. I stood over him, but he seemed to be doing ok. I looked down to see his dark eyes focused up my shorts. I stepped back and our eyes locked.

"Yuh!" He grunted with a final push and set the bar back. "You're up."

He got up and started to slide the weights off, but I stopped him. "I'll try."

"Need to prove something?" he smirked. His dark chest heaved with a chuckle and a bead of sweat trickled down between his pecs.

"Nah," I responded and laid down on the bench. I pushed up easily enough, but then realized he was helping.

"I got it," I said. He gently eased off and the bar sank down. It was too much, but I wanted to show him I could do it. He kept his hands just under the bar to show he didn't believe I could do it.

I struggled, but managed to get it up as my arms began to burn. "Uhh."

"Lincoln," he growled and grabbed the bar. He eased it back up to the rack.

"I got it," I said and tried again. I pushed up and got it out of the rack. I used every ounce of strength to keep it controlled, but it started to shake. He was on me again.

"That's enough," he said angrily.

I wanted to argue, but my arms protested. I sat up and something in my back felt off.

"Mmmm, fuck," I growled. I'd pulled something and it pushed the breath out of my lungs.

"You're hurt! Lay down on the mat. I can fix it," Bilaal said. There were a few thick yoga mats where Emerson did his workouts and meditation. They were stacked near the window. I got up and Bilaal prodded me towards them.

He nudged me to lie down on my stomach. I turned my head towards the window to see the side yard with a high flower bed and the green, rocky hills behind it. He straddled me, wearing nothing but the tight boxer briefs and his bulge settled in between my ass cheeks. He was soft, this was work.

He pushed my arms up and slid off my tank top. He brought my arms down straight against my sides and began to rub my back. He pressed into a muscle and a loud moan escaped me as a shot of pain buzzed through me and was replaced by a warm spreading buzz.

"Do you do this with Samir? Always trying to prove yourself?" he asked.

"I used to," I laughed.

"What stopped you?" Bilaal asked as he worked a knot out of my muscles.

"Just seemed futile with him. Like we're not even the same species," I whimpered as his hands roughly straightened me out.

"Is that the whole Lion thing?" Bilaal put his elbow in my back and worked me like a piece of steak.

"I guess so... AH!" I yelped. He settled back into just using his hands, working me in slow circles. He paused and gave my back a gentle smack. He started to rub his bulge against my ass and I realized he was thickening up back there. I seemed to get pawed at by anyone who was near me today, but this felt good.

"You like that? Being put in your place by a real man?" Bilaal whispered into my ear as he pressed his chest into my back and slid his hands under me to grab my pecs. He ground his hard bulge between my cheeks and pumped a few times on me.

"Kinda," I breathed and heard my voice make a weird squeak. I felt his heat spread through me, soothing my sore muscles. My hole twitched like it felt Samir. I closed my eyes and gave into it.

"Fuck you feel good," he growled in a low tone that sent shivers through me as he nibbled on my ear.

I don't know why but I pushed my ass up against him. He raised up off me, planted his hands on either side of my torso and started to do push-ups against my ass. I had my shorts on and he made no move to free his cock, but it was hot nonetheless.

"Seeing you in those little briefs last night. You wear that for him? I was fighting to not rip them off you. They showed off your little hole so perfectly. I just wanted to drop right there and suck on it while you held down our prowler." Bilaal breathed.

"Samir liked to rip them off me," I moaned.

"I can see why. Exploring you the other night, opening you up, hearing your little whines and begging. I haven't cum like that in a long time." Bilaal bit down on my neck.

"I hope we get to do that again," I admitted.

"We can. Samir said to keep you satisfied. He knows you need it often. He said you get unsettled and confused when you go too long without Arab seed," Bilaal confessed. He ground into me again and a chill tore through me. I did need it.

"If you were my boy, I'd never leave the house without breeding that pussy," he said.

"Yes sir," I agreed and chewed on the mat as he rubbed against me. His sweat dripped down over me. His heat warmed my muscles.

He took one hand off the mat and brushed his fingers through my hair. He grabbed a chunk of it and pulled my head back. I looked up at him, one hungry set of eyes to the other.

"I love finding a submissive muscle jock like you," he noted as he let my head fall back down. "It's not just the tight body or that beautiful ass. It's the way you submit and dedicate yourself, focus that discipline on pleasing a real man." Bilaal leaned down and kissed the back of my neck. He buried his nose into my neck and rubbed it up into my hair. He gave it a deep sniff, seemed a little odd but I was so turned on. He kissed the back of my head and then went back to rubbing against me.

"Ahhh," a loud moan escaped my lips as his fat cock slid between my cheeks. Separated only by the material of our shorts, he still had me on the edge of cumming.

"I need to breed that pussy, Lincoln. I knew it the first time I talked with Samir, read his instructions for your care and domination. He sent some pictures of you, your hole, him fucking it. He was bragging, but also opening me up to what I was born for. I need this," Bilaal claimed.

"What... do we do? Samir didn't seem ok with us going too far the last time we played," I whispered with heavy breath. I realized I was used to Samir taking what he wanted, but I wasn't Bilaal's to take. It felt so good, but confused me.

"Relax, little one. Samir told me what to do to help you feel good. When I talked to him yesterday he said it was ok. He wants your needs taken care of," Bilaal mumbled thoughtlessly as his instinct took over, his lips explored my back.

He didn't realize what he had just confessed. He kept right on as I let it sink in.

"Left? What are you... wait!" I tried to roll over but Bilaal had me pinned down. He was stronger than I was and intent on showing it.

"Calm down, Lincoln. Settle," he choked and tried to keep me still.

"Get the fuck off me!" I said and twisted my back around to get my left arm around his neck. Samir always taught me wrestling moves, insisting I would need them someday. From the first week week we spent together in his hotel room he had made a game of pinning me and helping me learn how to wiggle out. I finally was able to use them.

"Stop!" Bilaal ordered, but I had his neck hooked under my elbow. My hook had him easing off me as he fought to get out of my hold. It gave me time to slide forward off the mat and put a few feet between us.

"What do you know?" I demanded as I got to my feet and pushed my hair back out of my face. My shorts were still tented, half from the grinding and half from the fight I'd just won.

"I don't know much more than you do. I swear. They only tell me things to pass on to you and a few things to hold back, but it's nothing important. You're stressed and paranoid, Lincoln. I'm not hiding him in a warehouse somewhere. I'm not the enemy," Bilaal said. He got up on his knees and rubbed his neck where I'd pulled it.

"What are you holding back?" I asked. I came towards him and knelt on the mat in front of him.

"Please," I said and put my hand to his chest. He was pulsing with heat and I felt his heart pounding rapidly above his left nipple.

"He went to sneak into their city, the Arizen or whatever they are. Samir went to make a deal, get them to focus on the tribal leaders they are fighting with and leave the Hamad companies out of it. They pay their fair share and yet the Hamads are losing money every day with the shut down. He has a few friends there who can help him," Bilaal said.

"The fuck? You knew this and you let me wait for his phone call last night like a dope," I pushed hard against his chest and got to my feet. My back felt amazing after his massage, but now I had other concerns. I rushed back to my room. I didn't know what I would do with the information or how it changed anything, but I thought I would think of something.

"I didn't know until Ali called me this afternoon to discuss your contact with him. I swear I wouldn't let you sit and wait and worry for him. Samir had only told me that he had an important meeting. He said he would be back last night to chat with you... I didn't know, Lincoln. I would have told you he wasn't going to call and just taken care of your needs myself," Bilaal said as he rushed into my room behind me.

"You should have told me right when you found out," I countered. I paced back and forth across my room in anger and opened drawers like I'd find the magic solution in one of them.

"Right, because why? You were going to help? No, Lincoln. My job is to keep you safe and keep your anxiety as low as I can. There's nothing you can do about it but wait,. This isn't about proving you're a capable strong young man, it's about being patient and trusting that he will do everything to come back to you," Bilaal urged.

I paced across to the window then and it hit me. He was right.

"I can't do anything," I admitted to myself.

"It sucks. I'm sorry... but we just have to wait," Bilaal said as he pressed up against me from behind. He wrapped his arms across my stomach and pushed his lips into my shoulder. I shivered as the air conditioning hit my naked, damp chest. He hugged me tighter.

"What if he doesn't come back?" I asked the window.

"Then you'll have me, He hired me to protect you until he comes back," he offered.

"I don't think we can afford your services forever." I sniffled and tried to laugh.

"You have an assload of money, Lincoln. Seriously, he was just shoveling it into a variety of banks last week. He sent me a folder full of accounts... but you know I do accept other forms of payment," Bilaal cracked a smile and brought me into his chest. He kissed my cheek and then slid his hands around to my ass.

"You have me, Lincoln. Let's take a shower and get lunch. You'll feel better." Bilaal put his lips to mine and I felt my tension release.

We kissed our way into my bathroom and then slid off each other's clothes. We were hard again and both on the edge. We'd built up to it in the gym and our cocks demanded release.

"You want that?" Bilaal asked as he held one hand behind my neck and used the other to squeeze his hard cock. A pearl of precum formed at the fat tip and I dropped to my knees on the cold tile to suck it.

I stroked my meat as he turned on the shower. He tested the water while I nursed at his cock. He had it wedged in my throat and fucked it eagerly. I needed his seed as badly as he wanted to give it.

"Mmmm," I moaned as he shoved into me and then slid back out. He was teasing my throat as I coughed and sputtered around his cock. I massaged the underside of his shaft with my tongue as I tried to breathe through my nose. My eyes watered as he rubbed my neck and pushed his thumb along the side of my cheek where his cock pushed it out.

"Look at me, eyes up, boy," Bilaal ordered with a deep tone that sent shivers through me. I looked up and we locked eyes as he thrusted in and out of me.

"Fuck that's good. Get up, in the shower and don't let my cock out of your mouth," Bilaal commanded as I struggled to my feet and bent over to keep sucking him. He guided me over the lip of the shower and then I squatted down as the hot water fell over us.

I fisted my meat as he throat-fucked me. It had been two days since we played and my balls were full and aching to be released. Samir had told him to make sure I finished. I wanted to do this to make him proud, but I also wanted Bilaal to get off.

"Wait, I'm about to cum, but stand up," Bilaal gasped and pulled his meat from my mouth.

"Turn around. I want to see that little pink hole... Oh fuck that's hot," Bilaal groaned as he pulled my cheeks apart and rubbed his thumb over my hole.

"Uhh, yes... Oh!" I whined as he pushed his wet thumb inside me. I leaned forward and his hand caught me. It held my stomach, rubbed my abs appreciatively.

"That's a good boy, and that hot cock, fuck yeah," Bilaal praised as he gripped my cock and stroked it hard.

Before I could stop myself, my cock began to pulse and shoot cum against the shower wall. I leaned back against his chest and he slid his cock between my cheeks to hump against my hole as he stroked me. He looked down over my shoulder to watch with amusement as he kept grinding against me.

"That's a good boy, let it out," he praised. He stroked my cock with one hand and rubbed my chest with the other. He squeezed my nipples as I bucked and jerked in his arms. His cock ground against me, rubbing over my sensitive hole.

"Huhhhh! Yes!" I whined as he jerked me, rubbed my hole, squeezed my nipples, and kissed my neck.

"Fucking hot little muscle tits," He growled using Samir's words as he tweaked my nipples roughly. I wasn't sure that was a turn on, but I was too busy spraying the wall with my seed to argue.

"So good, boy. So beautiful," he admired as I finished and he kept rubbing me and grinding his cock against my ass.

"Thank you, sir," I said as I calmed in his arms. He was just warming up though. I knew he was about to coat my back with his seed. I felt his heavy, furry balls swinging against my thighs as he sped up against my hole.

"Fuck baby... Fuck Lincoln... I'm gonna... Oh fuck!" Bilaal whined suddenly as his lips found my ear. He sucked on my earlobe as his body started humping against me at full force. He knocked me forward, but his arms brought me back against his chest as he tightened up and humped against me with fury.

"Fuck Lincoln. So fucking beautiful, boy. I love... uh... fuck," Bilaal caught himself. My ears perked up and I instantly knew this had gone too far. I felt a few shots of his white hot seed fly up my back. He went silent except for his muffled whines as he buried his lips against my neck.

When he finished, he held me tightly against him, his lips frozen on my neck. It was so hot, so good, but so awkward. I was Samir's, on loan to him to keep me distracted and fulfilled.

He coughed, gave one quick kiss to my neck and then nudged me forward under the hot stream of the shower. He grabbed the body wash and poured it over my back. He rubbed it in and cleaned me. We soaped each other up in awkward silence.

"I um... I wasn't saying that I... well you know... you're not mine for that," Bilaal said.

"No worries, man. Heat of the moment, right?" I laughed and tried to play it off to protect his pride.

"Yeah... I mean... Any guy would be lucky to have you, but your heart isn't..." Bilaal trailed off.

"It's owned," I said truthfully. I missed Samir. I wanted to go home. I wanted him safely back with me. I needed my lion. It was too much to think about.

+++

We dried each other and then went to the kitchen to get lunch. Emerson had come back inside. His boys were on the couch wrapped up under a blanket and drifting off to a cartoon. Caleb found us eating at the kitchen island and pulled up a stool between us.

"Everyone's napping. What are we up to tonight? I'm bored," Caleb said as he interrupted our conversation. I was actually happy about the interruption. Caleb could see what was forming between us and was naturally inclined to crush it. Bilaal gave Caleb an annoyed grunt.

"No one's keeping you here. You are free to go home if you wish," Bilaal informed him with an air of formality. He wasn't eager to have Caleb there.

"Samir would want me here for safety... And Emerson clearly needs me," Caleb insisted.

"Samir said to permit a short visit. He said I should send you home when you became disruptive. He also told me to remind you that there are children in the house when you get too overt with your sexual advances or jokes," Bilaal warned and took a bite of chicken.

"I want you to stay... We can watch a movie or something... I need you here... Stay, Caleb," I said and got shocked looks from the both of them. Caleb was certainly an entertaining distraction, but he was also a link to Samir, a grounding wire for my confusion with Bilaal. He reminded me who I was.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 223 milliseconds