• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Linda

Linda

Linda is an old friend of mine. We grew up together and dated some when we were in high school. We dated for a while in high school. As far as sex goes we never did much in high school. Just some very heavy petting. I asked her to my prom but she had already accepted my classmate David's invitation. We drifted apart. After high school graduation I went to the nearby state university and got a BS in accounting. Linda went to the local community college and trained as a medical assistant. She is 60. I'm a bit older at 61.

I had heard her husband had passed away. I sent her a note expressing my sympathy and I made a contribution to a charity listed in his obituary. I got a thank you note back.

I friended her on Facebook. Linda hadn't changed much since high school based on the pictures on FB. She is about 5' 3", medium build, pretty blue eyes, has a nice pair of boobs and blonde. A bit blonder than I remember from the past.

I asked her to go out to dinner with me. We met at my condo and decided to a nearby seafood restaurant.

Dinner was nice. We talked about high school, mutual friends and her husband. Her husband David was a CPA but was involved in some odd business dealings. She asked for my help in unraveling the mess he left behind. I suggested a few CPA friends for Linda to use. I felt too close to her to be objective.

After dinner we drove back to my place. I got some wine out and put on some music. I gave Linda a tour of my place. We sat together on the sofa. I put my arm around her and started kissing her. My hand instinctively went to her tits. She gently pushed my hand away and told me to give her more time.

After our first dinner together we went out a few more times. I took her to a jazz concert, introduced her to the local theater company and had dinner at my favorite seafood restaurant. She took me to a rock concert.

Each time we would come back to my condo. But I stopped trying sexually with Linda. I didn't want her to feel I was pushing her into something.

We were supposed to go out the week following the theater but I had a rotten week at work and was just wiped out on Saturday. I suggested to Linda that I'll cook dinner for the both of us. She just had to bring the wine. She was agreeable. I made chicken cacciatore with pasta and a salad.

After dinner Linda helped me load the dishwasher before we had coffee and dessert. She said she would be right back. After about 10 minutes or so Linda returned and put her arms around me from behind. She thanked me for a great dinner and said she was ready. I turned around. Linda had her blouse unbuttoned, her bra was gone and she had on just her panties.

I lead her back to the bedroom and quickly took off my clothes down to my briefs. Linda playfully pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me. She took off her shirt. I began working on those beautiful tits; sucking on them like a hungry baby.

Linda got off from being on top of me and took off my briefs. She started to give me a blow job. But I didn't want to cum in her mouth. I wanted to come inside of her cunt. She got back on the bed and I gently removed her panties. Linda then spread her beautiful legs. I put some KY jelly inside of her and I slipped on a condom and got on top of her. I gently spread her legs a bit more with my hands so I could reach the prize. I started to enter her. Linda guided me in. She was very tight but after a few thrusts she loosened up a bit. Linda had a few orgasms. I came after a few minutes. We held each other. Exhausted but satisfied.

Linda spent the night with me. Early Sunday morning I got in my newspapers and fed my 2 cats. I went back to bed. She woke me up a short time later. She was nude and on top of me. We had another sex session but this time without a condom since Linda is way past getting pregnant. We showered, dressed and went out for breakfast.

Since then every weekend we have a ritual. Linda would come over my place late Friday afternoons and stay until after dinner on Sunday. Linda likes my place because I have some great restaurants near me.

She finally introduced me to her family as her "longtime friend". She has a daughter, son-in-law and three grandsons.

It's early on a Sunday morning. We went to a movie Saturday night. I've fed my two cats and got in the newspapers. I look over at Linda in the morning light. She is truly beautiful even in the morning. I don't know where this is all going to lead but I can't believe what a lucky guy I am!

I have a big surprise for Linda. We're going to Las Vegas in the fall.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Linda

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds