Lingerie Delivery

"Open your legs," Julia insisted.

Jill parted her weak and shaking legs.

"What do you see?"

Jill looked at her swollen labial lips, and her pubic mound; her upper thighs were soaked with her juices.

"I look like a slut, Julia. I see a wanton whore, ready to cum and needing it so badly. But, Julia, I won't be able to, I'm sure..."

"Really? Let's see shall we ..." and Julia slid her hand down to her desperate companion's gaping pussy.

Jill moaned aloud as Julia's hand brushed gently over her pussy, then more firmly.

'Watch', Julia commanded, and Jill stared at the scene in the mirror. Two naked women, the older one now standing beside her, her naked passionate body on full view; flat tummy taut with the effort of supporting her quarry, legs slightly apart, deep pink inner lips visibly protruding, and firm boobs rocking in time with her rhythmic movements as she expertly played with the younger one's swollen labia, repeatedly brushing her hand across Jill's gaping, deprived, depraved pussy. It was maybe the horniest movie she had ever watched, and she was in it!

She gasped as Julia found her clit, tickling it with her thumb before rubbing it in little circles...it felt so good, she could be doing it with her own hand. Julia was giving her the perfect wank and it was like nothing she had ever experienced before. She felt almost faint and tried to pull away, to lie on her bed and give herself up completely to the sensations in her groin, but Julia held her firmly.

"I said watch!" she almost snapped.

"I can't."

"You can." Without warning, Julia plunged two fingers inside Jill.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she wailed. "Ohhhhhhhh!"

"Tell me how it feels, Jill..." Even Julia was panting slightly.

"Feels too good...fuck me with your hand Julia...make me ...ohhhhh...I can't..."

She could feel her legs buckling as Julia's fingers worked their magic on her clit and inside her juicy hole.

It was too much and Jill felt her legs start to give way as the orgasm rose in her tummy. Julia held her firmly, her arm around her waist as she continued to finger fuck her.

Jill came, but it wasn't just cumming, it was like an explosion and she watched in the mirror as her juices flowed out, ejaculating almost like a man onto Julia's hand and arm. It came over her again, waves and waves, as she fucked Julia's fingers.

Eventually, weakly, she collapsed back onto her bed, panting, legs wide apart, dignity non-existent.

Julia stood and watched as her orgasmic convulsions subsided, her breathing slowed and her tight-clenched facial muscles began to relax.

Julia grinned. "See?"

Jill sat up, looking shocked and disorientated as he looked around her own bedroom, her bed awash with discarded expensive lingerie and the reflection of a perspiration and pussy-juice-soaked woman she hardly recognised reflected back at her in the large mirrors.

Then, slowly, a broad smile swept across her face. She looked Julia's firm, mature body up and down as she stood looking somewhat triumphant with her hands on her hips.

"Ok, you filthy bitch," Jill growled, "Now it's your turn!" and she began to move towards her assailant, but Julia pushed her back onto the bed.

"Me? Filthy? Oh that's rich coming from you, you horny little lingerie slut!" Julia chided, licking Jill's juices off her fingers.

"I saw how much you got off on seeing yourself in the mirror, and looking at me too! You like that, do you? You like to watch, and you like to show off? You're a gorgeous, hot, voyeur-exhibitionist cutie and you know it! You looked amazing in that delicious lingerie and you look even better naked, lying there with your legs wide apart like you want more of what you just had."

Jill scowled at her and pulled up her knees, trying to cover her pussy and boobs, but just giving Julia a different view of her drenched and still-swollen labial lips. She tried to protest her innocence but the words simply wouldn't come out because she knew they wouldn't be true.

Julia continued to admonish and deride her, grabbing her wrists and pushing her arms above her head before lying full-stretch on top of Jill's hot perspiration-soaked body, and rounded off by saying, with a mocking laugh: "And you know what? You'll look better still when you're flat on your back with my hot sex buried in your perfect pretty face!!"

Jill put up a weak and unconvincing struggle as Julia planted her pussy-juice-tasting lips squarely on Jill's mouth and kissed her passionately until she was gasping and struggling under the older woman's firm nude body. She tasted her own scent on the lips that engulfed her, and it aroused her more than she dared to admit. She probed Julia's mouth with her searching tongue, exploring every corner, until suddenly it was no longer there.

Its owner spoke in a whisper: "you want to put that tongue somewhere else?"

Jill nodded.

"Where?"

"In you"

"Where?" "Inside you, Julia, I want to .."

"Be more exact, my cutie. WHERE?" Julia was getting impatient.

"In ... in ... your pussy, Julia. Can I?"

"Pussy? Pussy?? Don't you know a better, more expressive word for it?"

Jill blushed. "Yes, of course I do"

"Say it, Jill, tell me what you want to do, Jill," Julia teased, now kneeling astride Jill's waist, her pussy lips full and pink against her pale flesh and her juices oozing between their bodies.

"I ... Julia ... I ... " then she blurted out all-in-a-rush: "I want to fuck you Julia, I want to lick your cunt and fuck it. I want to fuck your cunt with my tongue Ju ...!"

Her last words were muffled as Julia rose up over Jill's face, hovered there for a moment looking down at the fire burning in her partner's eyes, then sank her engorged 'cunt' down onto the eager mouth that craved her taste.

Julia leaned forward on the bed, supporting her upper body weight on her arms and tilting her pelvis to maximise access to her lips, to her wide-open pussy-hole and her pink, aching clit. She ground her hips in circles and made small rocking movements in time with the probing stabs of the tongue that she needed inside her so badly.

"You like my taste?"

Jill nodded.

"Is this what you wanted?"

Nodded again.

"You want to make me cum?" Julia asked, this time lifting herself off a fraction, enough for Jill to gasp and pant between her words: "oh fuck ... yes ... Julia ... I ... want to ... give you a ... fabulous ... orgasm ... better than ... the one ... you gave ... me."

"Be my guest!" Julia replied, half smiling, half shuddering as once again the warm firm tongue beneath her made perfect contact with her pussy, Julia moved one hand down and used two fingers to lift her clit hood, allowing Jill to make direct contact on her pink bud.

Julia gasped and bucked her hips; Jill could tell she was getting close to orgasm even though this was the first time she had ever been so much as naked and alone with another woman, never mind laying on her own bed, tongue-fucking her like it was the most natural thing she could ever want to do on a warm spring afternoon.

Julia settled into Jill's rhythm, purring words of encouragement between gasps and moans. Jill looked up and could see Julia's firm boobs rocking in perfect time, her nipples grossly extended, hard, fiery and so inviting.

"Yes, yes, just there," Julia instructed, her climax rising and no way now of holding back. "Like that, yess, good girl. More mmm, more yes, oh, hold it ... no, no slow down, like that, mmm, now, faster, No! Careful, just a little harder, now, faster, yes, speed it up, like when you finger yourself, yes yes yes yes yes ... yes yes yes yes yes ... oh wow Jill you are so ... ohh ... shit yessss, sooooo good at this

... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ohfuckyesofyesshityes Jill mmmmm

... you're gonna you're sooooon mmmm Jill yes yes yes yes

YESYESYESSSSS OH FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS". (I think you know what happened there, without further explanation. Jill is so expressive when she writes, isn't she!).

For a while the two women lay almost motionless beside each other on the wide sumptuous bed. Crumpled lingerie everywhere, a huge damp patch on the carpet and more on the pure white Egyptian cotton bed-linen, clothes discarded on the floor and the smell of intense sex heavy in the air.

Jill reached across to take a tissue from the box next to the digital alarm clock, but suddenly sat bolt upright and screamed:

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!"

Julia laughed; "You want more?"

"No," Jill exclaimed, a real sense of fear and urgency in her voice.

"It's gone 5 o'clock! He'll be home any minute!!"

Julia grasped the gravity of the situation, as well as armfuls of luscious but unworn bras and panties. "I'll take these and pack them later. Pass me my clothes."

Jill helped her to dress in just her jacket and skirt and bundled her shirt and underwear into the delivery box.

"No, you keep them." Julia insisted, pushing her damp cherry-red panties into Jill's hand as she tottered out of the room, feet only half in her shoes.

Stopping for a moment, she reached in her bag and pulled out two small pieces of paper each carrying her company logo. On one she wrote her mobile phone number and gave it to Jill.

On the other she wrote: "Jill has some new lingerie. Enjoy the show. I did. xxx Julia" and slipped it into the pocket of a man's jacket she found hanging just inside the front door of the house as she left.

Julia climbed into the cab of her company delivery truck and preened her hair in the big side mirror, noticing a large black car stop behind her in the crescent drive just as she pulled away.

Julia smiled.

*******************

This was a collaboration that grew out of some intimate exchanges online between myself and 'Jill' (not her real name). Girls, hope you like it; please leave sensible comments! If you think you would have taken this story in a different direction, you could cut and paste the text up to and including "... nonchalantly leaning against the doorframe and admiring the show." into a Literotica message or story comment, then write a few paragraphs of your own. If I like your ideas we can develop the fresh storyline together. How's that? xxx Julia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds