Lisa & Tammy At The Party

“look everyone.. a small string.. lets pull it and see what happens..”

Again the tied woman tried with all her might to free herself, but the cuffs held her tight. The woman came up on stage and started reaching between the tied woman’s legs and tugged on the small white string. Then she turned to the crowd and said.

“Why don’t each of us tug on it a little, until it comes out of her.”

A line started to form with guys and gals. As each guy or gal walked by the tied woman they gave a small tug on the string coming from between her legs. You could see this poor woman was completely humiliated. No sign of dignity was left here, strangers were pulling on her tampon as she stood spread eagled for all to see. Her guy stood beside her and held her head up so she would have to look at each person as they touched her.

Then we all heard “Bingo!!!” and a guy pulled the tampon from inside the tied woman. He held it up for everyone to see. The tampon was stained red and almost no white was left to see. The tied woman must have been flowing heavy from the looks of the tampon.

The crowd soon tired of the tied woman, but her guy was just starting to play with her. He took a small tube and feed it through a small hole in the ball gag she was wearing. Then he hooked the other end to a plastic bag that had water in it. A small valve feed a continuous very small flow of water into her mouth. I watched her for awhile and saw her swallow about every minute. I looked at the quantity of water in the bag a realized that at the rate it was flowing, she would have to pee before the bag was empty. I was really getting excited watching the games being played, but kept going back to the tied woman. About 30 minutes after she had been tied, I saw her start to squirm again. As she stood spread eagled flow had dripped from her into the pure white towel that had been put under her. Whenever she looked down she could see the red dots on the towel. Her guy walked behind her and put his arms around her so he could feel any part of her body. He gently touched and stroked her breasts, and then I saw his hands move down to her tummy. He massaged her tummy, and then I realized what he was doing. He was pushing on her tummy to make her have to pee. She squirmed more and more as he massaged her harder and harder. I saw him whisper something in her ear, and she shook her head no. So he kept massaging her, and moved his hands lower and lower until he had one hand on her tummy and the other massaging her vagina. He gently tugged on her clitoris and she tried to pull her hips back away from his hand, but couldn’t because the X was directly behind her. As she struggled a look of desperation seemed to come over her face. Her guy motioned to another guy that it was time. He brought out was looked like a piece of angled metal. One end seemed to be some padding, and the other end was cut straight.

The guy behind the tied woman once again started massaging her tummy until she was squirming a lot. The guy in front slowly raised the angle between the tied woman’s legs. It was clear now that she was going to have to pee soon, and that they were going to make her pee with everyone watching her. To add to the scene, the angle was going to be a trough for her pee to run into a bucket on the floor. I watched as she seem to squirm more and more, she was trying to close her legs, then I saw just a little pee come from her. Her guy called out.

“Everyone, come her and watch my little girl pee!”

Mostly guys came to watch her, but a few other women came to watch her too. Her guy pushed harder on her tummy and she started to cry, tears were running down her cheeks, and he reached between her legs put his hands on either side of her vagina and pulled her open. Her vagina was very red from her flow, and then we all watched as she started to pee. She squirmed a little but for the most part stood still as everyone watched her. As the pee went down the angle to the bucket it dripped and made a lot of noise as it was a plastic bucket and sounded like a drum. This just added to her humiliation. Her guy moved one of his hands and when we saw him put his arm around her again, he had a wash clothe. He reached between her legs and gently wiped her. Because she had just pee’ed and because she was having her period the clothe came back stained red and a little yellow. He showed the clothe to everyone standing around.

Chapter 3 - Her final humiliation

Her guy removed both his arms from around her and then seconds later put them around her from behind again. Time he was holding a jelly dildo in one hand and metal vibrator in the other. Her eyes had stopped tearing from the pee’ing ordeal, and now she looked scared as he rubbed the vibrator and dildo over her tummy. He slowly moved the jelly dildo to between her legs. He spread her vagina, which was now wet from her excitement, pee and flow. He slid the dildo into her and she pushed her hips towards it. He then took the vibrator and placed it directly on her clitoris. She started bucking her hips and thrusting them towards the intruder. It was clear that she was going to cum any instant. Then as she gave a very strong push, the dildo and vibrator were removed, leaving her stand with everyone watching, unable to cum. Then the vibrator was placed on her clitoris again and she began pushing, this time as she got close to cumming the vibrator was pulled away from her. You could see the anguish in her eyes. There she stood, spread eagled, naked, bleeding, and excited to the point of orgasm and not being able to achieve relief. The final time he put the vibrator on her, she started very slowly to push her hips, he took another vibrator inserted in her vagina, and a small one and inserted it into her anus. With all the excitement, she started to have her orgasm. You could see the excitement in her eyes. Her vagina was pushed out as far as she could from the cross, she was cumming for all to see. Her orgasm seemed to last for a couple of minutes, and then she realized that the intruders were not being turned off nor removed from inside her. She continued to cum uncontrollably. After about 10 minutes of this her guy slowly removed the dildo from her anus, and then very slowly the one from inside her vagina. The woman looked completely spent. Her guy slowly started unclasping her from the cross. He picked her up in his arms, and carried her from the stage. She lay her head on his shoulder and was laid on a couch. Her guy then proceeded to clean the woman so he could dress her.

Chapter 4 - My turn…

“Tammy.. I have to pee, how about you?” I whispered.

“I have to go too” she said.

“Well lets go look at what we have to pick from. I don’t think any of the choices will be fun.” I said.

As we walked to the side of the club with the toilet, I chose it thinking as least I would be seated and could cover myself a bit. Tammy quickly stood on the slats with the opening between them. No one seemed interested (which was good for us) as Tammy started to pee, a super bright spot light lit her up. There she stood pee’ing on stage with a spot light showing her off. She finished as quickly as she could, but not until she had been shown off for all to see. Then the stop light moved to me sitting on the pot. I pee’ed as quickly as I could and I wiped very quickly. Tammy stood and wiped herself. And dropped the toilet paper between the slots. I stood up and flushed the toilet, and walked off stage.

“That was not as bad as it could have been” I said to Tammy. Then a pair of large screen TV’s came on and a video of each of us pee’ing played over and over again.

“Oh god,, what next.” I said

As we sat back down I felt William pulling at the thong I was almost wearing..

I didn’t realize that on the sides of the thing were breakaway pieces that he could tug on and the thong would come apart. With one big pull, William pulled and my thong was hanging from his hand. Then he ordered me to come stand in front of him and he unclasped the skimpy bra he had gotten for me. I now stood naked in front of anyone coming by. We were in a pretty low light area of the club, so I sat on Williams lap. He put his arms around me, and placed my head on his shoulder. His hands made there way between my legs and I spread them slightly. I whispered in his ear

“Will, please remember I am having my period.” “You can do what ever you want, but remember I may make a mess if you don’t watch my flow.”

With that William started tugging on the tampon sting coming from between my legs. Mark came around the table to watch Will and I. Will continued to pull until the tampon was out of me. He then took the tampon and laid it on the table. It was stained on the end only, but was also wet from me being excited a couple times already. Mark actually picked the tampon up and smelled it, and touched the sides. He noticed it was pretty wet from my excitement.

“Lisa, clearly you have been excited tonight.” “What did you like the best so far?” Mark asked.

I really do like Mark, but was uncomfortable talking about this with him, but Will said..

“Lisa, Mark asked you a question.”

“Well I liked the woman on the cross, especially when she pee’ed into the drum. Then when she came all those times, and then wet herself, I just about pee’ed myself when she came.” I said.

With that Mark picked up what appeared to be a small dildo from a table and came close to me.

“Will, can I put this in Lisa?” Mark asked.

“Sure go ahead” my William said.

And with that Mark reached between my legs and spread my vaginal lips and pushed a small shaft into me. I pee’ed a little when he did, but was shocked that William would let Mark handle my vagina.

The shaft he had pushed into me had two small wires attached that now hung out of me. Their was a belt that went around my waist and a loop of plastic with metal strips. The device was pushed into me, and it left me somewhat open. Mark then gently grasped my clitoris and pushed it through a very small hole in the device.

“What are those wires for?” I asked.

Mark attached the wires to a small box with a couple of buttons on it.

He looked at Will and smiled, then he pushed one of the buttons. An electric shock went through me, starting at my vagina. I jumped and yelped when he did that. Then he pressed another button and a shock went through my clitoris.

I tried to pull the small shaft from my vagina, but William held my arms. Mark pushed the button again, and I yelped even louder.

“Now Lisa, when I tell you to, I want you to do exactly what I say, Do you understands? pee for me.” He said to me.

“I will not!!” I shouted, and he pushed the button again.

I cried out to William, but he did nothing, Mark looked into my eyes again and said the words “pee now Lisa”, and pushed the button.

I tried to get away, but was held tight.

“pee now Lisa”, and he pushed the button again, this time he somehow made the shock greater. I yelped again.

“pee now Lisa”, and he pushed the button again, this time the shock was greater yet. Again I yelped.

I looked into his eyes, and my heart sank… “pee now Lisa”, I heard, and I pee’ed just a little. No shock came.

“pee now Lisa”, again I pee’ed almost instinctively. I started doing what Mark ordered. I wondered how long this was going to last.

“Lisa, I want you to squat down now and pee on the floor for us to watch.” Mark said.

“William, please no, make him stop.. please” I whimpered to Will.

No help was coming from him, and then again…. The shock….. and again, and again. The pain in my vagina subsided, and then again.. the shock…. And again, and again.

Tammy looked at me.. “Lisa, he has done this to me, you better do as you are told” she said.

I slowly squatted down, which forced my vagina to open some, and then again.. the shock….

“Lisa.. pee foe us!” Mark said.

Without thinking, I began pee’ing on the floor. “Stop now Lisa!” Mark said and then a shock. I cringed a bit, cried out to Mark and stopped my pee.

I looked into Marks eyes and he looked so deeply into mine that I knew he was intent on having some of his fun with me.

“Lisa, stand up” he said, I did as he ordered.

“Lisa, you were a good girl their, now we are going to see how well you respond to orders.”

“Lisa, pee again for me” He said.

Without thinking, I started to drip pee again. It was almost as if my body responded to his orders.

“Now Lisa, we are going to try something different. This may take awhile for you to do, but you will be able to do it, I know you will.”

He turned a knob on the small box, and pushed one of the buttons. The dildo inside me started to vibrate a little, he then pushed another one and the part of the thing inside me that was holding my clitoris started to vibrate.

“Mark… that feels good.” I said.

“I can make you feel very good Lisa.” He said.

He turned the knob and the vibrator inside me moved harder and harder. The part holding my clitoris also started vibrating more.

Then it stopped. “Uggh” was all I could get out. I wanted it to continue, but was embarrassed by what it was doing to me. I looked at the floor and could see that I had dripped not only pee, but some of my period flow.

Mark turned on the vibrators again, and looked into my eyes. “Lisa pay attention to me, and only me, do you understand?”

“Yes Mark I do.” I responded.

The growing feeling between my legs told me that I was getting excited again.

Then the vibrators stopped again. Each time they were left on a little longer taking me further than before, but stopping before I went to far.

“Lisa..” I looked into Marks eyes.

“When I tell you to I want you to have an orgasm, do you understand?”

“What!!!!” I shouted. “You want me to cum when you tell me to?”

And a massive shock went through my clitoris. I cried out to William.

“Lisa.. do you understand?” Mark again said.

And again a bigger shock went through my clitoris. I started to unconsciously squeeze the thing inside of me.

“Lisa..” and again the shock went through me.

It was such a large shock that I pee’ed on the floor.

“Lisa, stop that right now!” and a shock went through my vagina. I squeezed myself to stop the pee.

Then I just stood there, shaking a little, Tammy stood up beside me, “Lisa, just relax a little, it will hurt less if you just do as Mark says..” she whispered in my ear.

“This is so humiliating, I am supposed to cum when Mark orders me? And if I don’t he will shock me again..” “How do I make him stop?”

“By doing exactly what he tells you to” Tammy whispered.

I noticed the chair that Tammy had been sitting on was wet from her pee.

“Tammy, have you been responding to what Mark has been telling me to do?”

“Yes every time he told you to pee, I pee’ed a little in the chair.” “I am sure that when he orders you to cum… I’ll wet the chair again as I orgasm.” She said.

“You can cum just from hearing Mark tell me to?”

“Oh yes… He has been doing this to me for years, I am conditioned to cum or pee on command.” She said.

“Has he made you do these things in public?” I asked.

“Oh yes, he usually tells me to stand and pee while we are at the beach, where I can go in the water and clean up, but he has told me to pee in the grocery store a couple of times, and then made me finish the shopping with stained jeans.” She said.

“He also has had me cum in public places like stores, or while we wait in lines for things like movies. He looks in my eyes and I usually know what is about to happen, then he tells my that I am to cum right then and there.” I usually am allowed to put my head on his shoulder, and coo into his ear, but I always cum for him. I usually end up with a small stain between my legs because I pee a little when I cum.” She said.

“Can’t you wear a pad on your panties to hide it?” I asked..

“Most of the time Mark does not let me wear panties anymore.” She said.

“So if I am wearing a skirt or dress, and he tells me to pee.. I usually make a puddle on the floor.” She whispered.

“Sometimes he draws attention to it, sometimes not.” She whispered.

“His favorite thing to do is at parties he has me straddle one of his legs and lift my skirt, so I am sitting bare butt on his leg facing him. I am allowed to cum on my own, but if I am to embarrassed, he simply orders me to, and I starting wetting, I pee as I cum and my pee runs down his leg and stains his jeans.” She whispered.

“Does he do that to you often?” I asked

“Usually when there are lots of people around to watch me..” she said.

I snapped back to reality with a big shock to my clitoris. “Ouch!!!” I yelped.

Mark again looked into my eyes.. “Lisa cum for me now..” I looked so deeply into his eyes, and he turned on the vibrators, and I started to push my hips, “Now Lisa.. I want you to cum right now!” he ordered.

Then a large shock went through my vagina and clitoris… “I can’t just cum Mark!” I cried out.

“Oh yes you can and you will learn to do it when I tell you to!” he shouted.

And I got hit again with a large shock. My clitoris was now very sensitive, and I was flowing freely from my period.

I quickly looked at Tammy, she was sitting in the chair masturbating, she was pushing her hips towards her fingers that were busy rubbing her clitoris.

“Lisa, you are not paying attention to what you are being told to do.” Mark shouted

“Now do it, do it now!!” he screamed. Then he turned the black knob all the way and hit the two buttons….

I screamed in pain as two giant shocks went through my clitoris I started crying, tears were running down my cheeks, I weeped uncontrollably. I fell to the floor and tried to pull the shaft from inside of me, but I was held tight.

“Lisa… stand up” Mark said in a calm voice.

“Now I will give you another chance, when I tell you to, I want you to have an orgasm, do you understand?” He said calmly.

“But Mark, I can’t just cum when you shout at me..” I cried.

“Then you will have to learn some more” Mark said. He looked down to the floor.

Chapter 5 – I get a break

Mark looked at me then looked at Will,

“Why don’t you go sit with Will for awhile” he said to me.

I sat on Will’s lap with the wires and shafts and all coming from me. I felt so good to be with him again. I felt protected and safe.

Will put his arms around me, then I felt the things inside of me come alive again. Mark had turned on the vibrators both inside my vagina and the ones touching my clitoris. I put my arms around Will and looked into his eyes.

“Will I love you.” I whispered to him. “Tell me what you want me to do Will” I whispered.

“Lisa, I want you to cum right now, right here..” He said.

I have never had this happen before, but my vagina started to convulse my clitoris had to grow at least a half an inch and I had an orgasm. Just as Will looked into my eyes and said the words, I came. He looked into my eyes even deeper..

“Lisa, cum again, right now, he whispered. I spread my legs a little more so he could watch me, and I had another orgasm, I felt Will running his fingers up and down the insides of my legs, and I started to pee. Then I looked up to see Tammy standing next to me with a look of bliss on her face, and pee coming from between her legs.

“Lisa, that is what Will is going to expect from now on, do you understand”” I heard Mark say.

“Yes Mark I understand.” I whimpered in submission.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds