Lisa Ch. 05a: Only Human

"PMS." Scott finally said.

"What?" Jim asked, unable to take his eyes off of Jessica. He was at a loss for how to respond to her.

"Pre-menstrual Syndrome." Scott said. Jim and Josh looked at him like he'd grown a second head. "Women get it before they have their periods!" he snapped at them. He'd read about it in some of the literature he'd bought for Jessica. Thank God he had because otherwise Jessica may have found herself at the receiving end of a good spanking judging from the looks on Josh and Jim's faces. Not to mention his initial reaction.

"Oh come on ..." he said when Josh and Jim didn't stop staring at him, "your mothers probably had it ... your sister Jim? Just before their periods, they get all emotional, angry ... downright bitchy." He paused, reaching down to stroke Jessica's hair.

"Tired?" Jim asked. The previous night making more sense now.

Scott nodded, "And they can have a lot of pain. Everywhere."

"Oh no!" Jessica suddenly said and jerked her head away from both Josh and Scott and leaning over the sofa she vomited. A lot.

"And they can vomit?" Josh asked, rubbing Jessica's back as she heaved over and over again.

"I guess so ..." Scott looking at his feet that were now covered in Jessica dinner.

"S ... s ... s orry," Jessica struggled to say between fountains of projectile puke.

"It's okay Jess," Jim said, "I'll get the mop and bucket ... you just get out, what you have to get out ..." and he disappeared down the hallway.

Jessica had vomited for another two or three minutes, dry heaving for another few. Josh had narrowly missed getting it on him, and he now sat on the sofa, Jessica resting against him. He held her tight with one arm and was stroking her head with the other.

Scott had gone to wash his feet and when he returned he helped Jim clean the floor.

When they were done, they stood looking at Josh and Jessica.

"Wow, that's nasty." Jim mumbled.

"What can we do to help her?" Josh asked.

"Not much," Scott said, at least that was what he had determined from his reading. Jim and Josh looked at Scott in awe. They knew that he was a lady's man ... but they had never guessed that he knew that much about women's physiology.

"Josh ... Josh ..." Jessica said, sitting up and pushing his hands away from her. "I know you're trying to help me ... but it really does hurt when you touch me. Do you mind if I just lie on the sofa by myself?"

Josh hesitated. He was on the brink of saying no and pull her back against him. She had felt good there, and the only way he could think of making her feel better was to hug her. Plus, it felt wrong to let her go. But she was shaking. Her body had been vibrating against him and between that and the puking he was willing to concede that what he wanted was of little consequence compared to what she needed.

"Pain medication would help." Scott said as Josh got up and Jessica lay down on the sofa, clutching her legs to her chest.

The men exchanged a look.

"We're not allowed to give her medication ..." Josh said.

"To hell with that." Jim grumbled.

Scott and Josh looked at him in surprise.

"Look at her ..." he said, his hand sweeping her prostrate form. Jessica moaned. "Not medicating her when she feels like this is like torturing her. I thought we were past that."

Scott and Josh nodded.

"I'll get her some pills." Josh said and headed to the barn.

"I've got the water." Scott said and headed to the kitchen.

"It'll be okay Jessica." Jim said, kneeling down next to her head. His hand hovered over her. His every instinct urging him to touch her, but her obvious pain causing him to pause.

"Here Jessica. Sit up." Josh said having returned from the barn and having taken Jim's place, two pills in his hands.

"Here," Scott said handing Josh the glass of water. Jessica sat up with a groan. She took the pills and washed them down.

"Thanks." She said as she lay back down on the sofa, legs pulled firmly to her chest.

"Why hasn't this happened before?" Jim asked. "She's been here for a long time ..." "It probably has." Scott said.

"And we never noticed?" Josh asked.

"We never cared." Jim said quietly. He felt like shit. He could tell by the looks on Scott and Josh's faces that they didn't feel much better. Scott dropped into the armchair, Josh and Jim onto the other two empty chairs.

"Jessica," Jim said. "How long does this usually last?"

"A couple of days ..." she replied, "sometimes three or four. I've never puked before though ..."

"And when the bleeding starts ... you feel okay?" Scott asked.

"Usually." Jessica said and then groaned. It felt like her brain was going to slide out of her nose. "It feels better then ... still sore, but much better."

"This started a few days ago didn't it?" Jim asked. Jessica nodded. "Well at least it'll mostly be over when Riley and Angus get back." He was certain that despite laying off of Jessica due to Riley's new rules Angus would find some way to make Jessica's situation worse for her.

Jessica groaned, clearly not believing she'd escape the notice or attention of Angus. Jim didn't really believe it himself either. There were some things that were outside his, Josh and Scott abilities to do for Jessica but replaying her words about the birth control pills and pads Jim realized there was something they could do to make her happier.

"If it helps at all, we can't promise anything when Riley and Angus are around but when it's just us, you can control the pills and pads for yourself."

"What the fuck?" Josh demanded just as Jessica gaped at Jim with an expression of absolute surprise which quickly changed to joy.

"Jim ..." Scott grumbled in a low tone.

"She's right you know." Jim said. "It is her body. She should have some control over it."

Scott laughed. "I dare you to try and convince Riley and Angus of that."

Josh groaned, not looking forward to another round of Jim versus Angus. Jessica gasped and clearly didn't relish the idea of involving Riley or Angus in any way.

Jim shook his head, "This is just between us. I know how going down that road would end and Jessica would be the one to suffer most. Jess, you'll just have to be content with getting what you can when you're with us. You good with that?"

Jessica started to nod her head but thought better of it. Clutching her aching head all she could manage was a muffled, "Mhmmm."

Neither Scott or Josh looked particularly pleased when Jim swung his gaze to them.

"They're going to kick our asses when they find out." Scott said quietly.

"If they find out." Jim replied.

Jessica's eyes began to close and she seemed to be relaxing.

"Pain meds kicking in?" Jim asked.

"Yes ..." Jessica replied in a sleepy voice.

"Need to sleep?" Scott asked. Jessica managed a slight nod before drifting off.

"I hope you know what you're doing." Josh said to Jim in a quiet voice.

"Me too." Jim replied, his mind racing. Somehow there had to be a way to get Riley onboard. Angus would do what Riley said. Jim didn't know how, but he was going to get Jessica some of her dignity back even if in the whole scheme of things it was a minor achievement. Control over birth control and sanitary napkins paled in comparison to what he knew she really wanted. But maybe it was the next step toward making Jessica want to stay.

*****************************************************

Jessica flicked her eyes up from the magazine. It had to be the hundredth time that she'd done so. It was over a week and a half since she'd vomited on the living room floor. Her period had ended two days earlier and she was in Scott's room, reading a new porno magazine that he'd bought.

Scott lay on his stomach across the foot of his bed, doing the same.

Jessica couldn't stop looking at him. And each time she did, she felt a tightening between her legs. It reminded her of how it felt before she orgasmed. The only time she felt the same sensation was when she played with herself, or looked at the magazines. She'd never had that happen when she saw Scott until that very moment.

She tried to determine what had changed. Scott, Jim and Josh had been really nice to her while she had her period. They hadn't touched her , not even a hug, until she told them it didn't hurt anymore. That hadn't stopped Angus of course.

Riley left her alone when she had her time of the month but nothing stopped Angus. To her knowledge Jim, Josh and Scott had not told Angus or Riley about the effects of her period on her, and she was glad. She was certain Angus would take the opportunity to purposely cause her pain. But regardless of Angus and Riley it was nice having personal space with Jim, Josh and Scott.

Scott never expected her to masturbate when she had her period, so she'd had a break from that. And now ... now she had a new magazine, toys at her disposal ... although Scott encouraged her to use her fingers mostly.

He'd said something about not being able to compete with a toy. She hadn't understood what he'd meant when he'd said it, but now, with another tightening between her legs she remembered something else he'd said. He said she'd ask him to touch her. He'd said that he could give her more than she could give herself. At the time she'd known that she would never want him to touch her ... would never ask him to touch her. Now she wasn't so sure. Had he tricked her somehow?

Scott flipped the page in the magazine that he was reading, and a slight moan escaped him. Jessica watched as he pressed his pelvis into the bed. Inexplicably, she wanted him to be pressing into her.

"Scott ..." she said before she even knew what she wanted to say.

"Hmmm, " he asked looking up from the page. He had that look on his face. He always had that look when he read a porn magazine or he watched her masturbate.

"Uhhh." He gasped as his eyes fell on her. He thrust his pelvis into the bed again and his expression changed slightly ... became a little pained. That happened when he watched her masturbate too. And when it did, Jessica was certain that he was going to break his promise and touch her. But he didn't. He'd put his hand down his pants and satisfy himself, watching her the whole time. Just like he was watching her now. Jessica felt a shock shoot through her.

Scott licked his lips. God she looked so good. So hot. Even with her clothes on, just sitting there. She had that look that she always had just before she orgasmed but he'd trained himself to ignore it. So many times he wanted to jump her. So many times he almost did. He closed his eyes for a moment. It wouldn't be long, and they'd both masturbate ... not long. He got a grip on himself and exhaled. He opened his eyes and almost came in his pants. She looked so ... ready.

"Were you going to say something?" he asked but he had to turn back to his magazine. He couldn't look at her anymore.

"Do you know those drugs?" Jessica asked. She sounded out of breath but Scott couldn't chance looking at her. "The drugs in some of the stories? The ones that the men slip into the womens' drinks?"

Scott nodded his head, but still couldn't look at her. "Date rape drugs?"

"Yes." Jessica nodded, more to herself than him because he was looking back at his magazine. But that had to be it ... that had to be the reason she felt like she did. He had to have given her a date rape drug. Jessica was quiet for a minute ... she had a fundamental problem with giving in to drugs. He would have cheated if he'd done that, but God she couldn't help the urges. She was beginning to pant.

"What about them?" Scott asked flicking his eyes up when she'd been quiet but he flicked them back down right away. Holy fuck, she was about to get off and he so badly wanted to get her off himself.

"They ... they make the girls want sex, right? Make them crazy for it?" Jessica panted.

Scott was shaking his head. "Date rape drugs knock girls out. They don't remember anything afterwards. You're thinking of aphrodisiacs. There are some foods and drugs that make women horny. Really horny."

Scott waited for a minute, for Jessica to say something more, but she didn't. He could hear her breathing. "Why?" he said, turning his eyes to her but fighting not to turn his head. He was going to blow it. Apparently he wasn't as good at controlling himself as he was beginning to pride himself on being.

"Did ... " Jessica paused. She should have been embarrassed by this, by how badly she wanted him. Was this healthy? What was wrong with her? "Did ..." she tried again. It was beginning to hurt now. "Did you give me one of them? An aphrodisiac?"

Scott was silent for a minute. He thought he'd detected a little of an accusation in her tone.

"No. All I gave you was the cream ... that's it."

"Okay ..." Jessica replied after a moment, and suddenly a thought occurred to Scott.

"Why?" he demanded, snapping his head up to look at her. She had moved a little closer to him and she almost looked like she was in pain herself. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know ... " she said and a flash of fear across her face. "It hurts ..."

"What does?" He got to his knees but was afraid to move toward her. He felt a pain himself, right in his balls.

"Between my legs. I think, think it's my clitoris ..."

"Sounds like blue balls." Scott said bringing his hand to his own private parts and bringing his knees up, curling into a ball. "Welcome to my world. Masturbate, it will take care of it."

Jessica was shaking her head. Her chest was heaving so hard that he thought her breasts were going to pop right out of her shirt ... not that he'd mind. No, no, he would mind ... God he needed some relief. He began undoing his pants.

"I don't want to masturbate ..." Jessica panted out and something in the way she said it made Scott freeze. He looked up at her.

"What do you want then?" he asked slowly ... carefully. He was afraid to hope.

"You. I want you to masturbate me." Jessica said and another shock of pleasure hit her so hard she arched her back, throwing her head back and moaning, "please Scott, please, I think I'm going to die ..."

Scott lunged toward her, grabbed her legs, dragged her down the bed until he was pressing his now completely rock hard penis against her.

"I don't think I can stop if you tell me to ..." he growled as he ripped her shirt open, pulled her bra over her breasts and took one in his mouth.

"I don't care ..."

"I may hurt you ... " he said releasing the first breast and taking the nipple of the other between his teeth.

"I don't care ..." Jessica panted and tried to put her hand under his shirt. She felt the hard muscles of this stomach ... she wanted his shirt off, his pants off, but Scott pushed her hands away, grabbed both her wrists firmly in his left hand and pinned them above her head.

"I'm warning you right now Jessica, keep your hands up here. Here!" he emphasized, squeezing her wrists and slamming them into the bed above her head. "If you don't, they may get ripped off."

Jessica was nodding. "Please hurry ..." she gasped.

Scott let go of her wrists, got up on his knees and tore her pants off. Groaning with pleasure he grabbed her thighs and pushed her legs apart, far apart. Her pussy lips parted for him and he almost came as he looked at the pink meat that they presented him. And the smell ... all reason left him, and Scott dove face first into the warm, liquidy delicacy that awaited him.

Scott chewed, nipped, licked, slid his tongue into her, and Jessica screamed as pleasure erupted in her. Scott put his hand over her mouth but she continued to cum and continued to scream.

"Jesus Christ!" Scott murmured, looking at the bedroom door. "The others are going to come running if you keep screaming like that!"

But Jessica couldn't stop. Her head snapped from side to side and she continued to scream. Looking around the bed, Scott found Jessica's underwear and shoved it in her mouth. It dulled the noise a little bit. Scott rammed his knee against her pussy and rubbed as she pulsated against it. He pulled his pants down.

"Mother fucker!" he yelled as he fought with his pant legs and his underwear. Finally he kicked off his clothes and pushed Jessica back on the bed. She had sat up while he'd tried to get his pants off and gyrated against his leg.

Scott grabbed her by the nape of her knees and pushed her legs open, and unable to control himself, he thrust into her. Over and over. He grasped her shoulders with his hands and held her in place as he rammed and rammed.

He lowered his mouth to hers and used his teeth to pull her underwear out of her mouth. He flung it to the side and brought his lips down hard on her, stifling the screams that continued to emit form Jessica. He kissed, he licked, he bit, he explored and eventually Jessica stopped screaming and started kissing back.

Unable to control himself any more, Scott exploded inside her, groaning into her mouth. Eventually, Scott's thrusts began to slow. But he kissed her. And kissed her. And Jessica kissed back. And then he collapsed on her. Scott lay on top of Jessica, listening to her breathe. He couldn't believe it.

Finally, finally they'd had sex the way they should have from the beginning. Finally, she'd wanted him. But he thought about how he'd eaten her out, how he'd thrust into her, how he'd bitten her lips. What if he'd hurt her? What if she didn't want to do it again. God, he couldn't take that. He ran a hand down the length of her body. He could be more gentle. He could prove it to her.

Gently, he kissed his way down her body, first one nipple then the other. Jessica moaned a little but still slept. He kissed her abdomen, then he gently parted her legs and kissed her thighs. Then with his thumb he gently stroked the hair on her pussy, and then stroked down one lip, letting his thumb disappear into the bush.

He felt her hot and wet on his thumb as he slid it between her lips. He was erect again. Jessica moaned ... holy shit. He slid his thumb into her and then brought his tongue down between her lips. She tasted so good ... she was so wet ... she moaned and then her eyes opened and she looked down at Scott.

He licked a little harder, thrust deeper with his thumb. Jessica sighed and began to pant. He pushed deeper with his tongue, with his teeth. She was so wet, Scott was making a lapping sound, like a dog drinking from a bowl of water. Suddenly Jessica shivered, arched, moaned, and even more wetness spilled onto Scott's face. Her legs began to twitch, and she looked down at Scott while he continued to lick.

"A little twitching won't stop me," he murmured, "you're going to cum again Jessica ... over and over, all night."

********************************************************

They lay in one another's arms. It was hours later. Scott kept stroking Jessica's side, from her shoulder all the way down to her butt, as far as he could reach while lying beside her.

"You seemed to enjoy that," Scott said, kissing her forehead.

"Mmmhmmm," Jessica replied, and rolled on to her side so she was leaning against him. She kissed his nipple.

"I didn't hurt you?"

Jessica giggled against his chest. "No. My legs feel like rubber though."

"That's good, that's what multiple orgasms will get you." He said, rubbing her bum. Jessica pushed up on her elbow and looked down at Scott. He was smiling at her with a lazy, sensual, smile. She kissed his lips. Then she slid her eyes down his chest. And there was the scar from when she had shot him. Her eyes locked on it. She couldn't bring herself to apologize for it. She didn't feel sorry. But she brought her lips to it and kissed it gently. Scott stroked her head.

"What about you?" she asked forcing her eyes up from the scar and locking them on Scott's brown eyes. "How are your legs?"

"They're on the verge of wobbliness ..." he said with a toothy smile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds