Lisa does her First Porno Movie Ch. 03

He started fucking her ass. He started slowly and then she yelled out, "Tom, fuck my ass harder."

He started fucking her harder and faster. She pushed her ass back to meet his thrusts. In no time at all, he said he was cumming. She begged him to cum in her ass. Then he came. He shot his load deep into her ass. Her body convulsed in orgasm after orgasm.

He pulled his cock out of her ass and fell on the bed.

Then the guys told me to suck his cock so he could fuck Lisa again. I told them no and they said they would hurt Lisa if I didn't.

Lisa pleaded with me to do it.

I got up and joined them on the bed and took Tom's limp cock and started playing with it. Lisa told me I was doing a good job. I then leaned over and took Tom's cock in my mouth. As I did that, Lisa started playing with mine.

I could feel Tom's cock come alive in my mouth as I sucked harder. Lisa now had my cock in her mouth. As I sucked Tom's cock, Lisa sucked mine. Soon Tom's cock was fully hard as was mine.

Tom took his cock out and moved over to Lisa. Lisa stopped sucking me and spread her legs for Tom. He mounted her and pushed his cock into her wet cunt. Immediately, he started fucking her. Within minutes, he told Lisa he was cumming and then pulled his cock out and shot stream after stream of cum all over her.

Robert yelled to stop filming. The photographer kept taking pictures of the cum all over Lisa.

Tom and I went over to Lisa and asked how she was. She said she was ok but I knew she was shaking inside. The scene was that intense. We took her to our bedroom to get her to relax.

After a few minutes, I went out to Robert as Tom stayed with Lisa.

Robert said that Lisa did a tremendous job and she can rest tomorrow.

He said he is going to do some editing tonight to see what he had and would let everyone know the status tomorrow.

Robert left and I went back to see Lisa and when I opened the door, Lisa had Tom's cock in her mouth. She looked at me and called me over. She told me to join her in sucking Tom off as his reward for doing a great job.

I looked at her and nodded an ok and we both started sucking Tom's swollen cock. Just then Tammy appeared. Lisa called her over and told her we were rewarding Tom for a great job.

Tammy smiled and then started sucking my cock. In a few minutes Tom and I were both ready to shoot. The girls pulled back and Tom and I jerked our cocks and shot our loads on both of them.

We all smiled and laughed and finally fell asleep covered in cum.

The next morning Robert came in and brought the edited film. He showed it to us and it was wonderful. There were scenes we didn't know we even did which were the romantic ones. The hard core scenes were great too.

Robert said the filming was over. He was releasing everyone but we could stay another couple of days to relax.

He said a plane would take them back in two days and he will see us in a week.

We thanked him for everything and soon the five of us were on our own private island to do whatever we wanted and we did.

Fast forward two months...

Lisa won the award for best porn female newcomer and got a $25,000 bonus and another $25,000 for the movie grossing more than

$5 million.

Lisa received $50,000 for the movie alone bringing her pay to $100,000.

Tammy and Tom received $10,000 and a $10,000 bonus.

Tiffany received a total of $25,000.

Tom became Lisa's official leading man.

I received a check for $20,000.

The movie has grossed $10 million so far and Lisa has become a true porn queen recognized worldwide.

Look for Chapter 4

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds