• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lisa Riley: You've Been Framed

Lisa Riley: You've Been Framed

It was just another day on the set of the home video show "You've been Framed", and Lisa Riley was sat on her big colourful couch ready for rehearsals. It was a pretty straightforward affair; she walked out and did her intro, then switched on the first tape for the compilation to play on the big screen beside her.

The only people on the set were Lisa and George, the 45 year old cameraman, who had to make sure the shot was properly lit and she was in frame at all times.

The shoot began like any other with Lisa walking out and doing her lines, then she strolled over to the couch and sat down before pushing the button on the video player and rolling the clips. The tape ran showing kids falling and bikes crashing; hell she had seen it all so many times before that she could barely raise a smile at the tape.

She had stopped paying attention to the screen altogether and was now concentrating on the script she had on her lap.

That was until she heard something strange on the tape. It was not like usual with a soundtrack playing over the top of the film, this clip had no music. She could only hear a faint slapping sound and some heavy breathing coming from the screen. She lifted her head from her lap, and looked up at the big screen to see what was wrong with the tape.

What she saw on the screen made her mouth drop open and her to gasp sharply, that was no ordinary clip!

Some 6 feet tall and almost twice as wide, the screen was filled with a giant close up of a man's penis. Lisa stared in amazement as she watched a hand wrap around the shaft of the cock and start to slowly stroke it. Her first reaction was to shout for George but there was no reply from the camera gantry on the platform way behind her. Reluctantly, she turned away from the screen and found the camera had been abandoned; there was no sign of George anywhere.

Then her attention was drawn away from the deserted machinery, and back to the film in front of her as a voice came out from the video.

"Hi Lisa", came the deep gravely voice, sending a cold shiver down the length of Lisa's spine. "Er….hello….who's that, what's going on?", was the young woman's nervous reply.

"Don't worry baby, just watch….this show's just for you!"

Lisa felt almost compelled to follow the instruction, despite her fears and after all, what's the worse that could happen.

She stared transfixed at the screen and watched as the once flaccid cock swelled and stiffened as the large hand stroked at it gently, the long knobbly fingers wrapping firmly around the rigid fat shaft. Within less than a minute it was fully erect and Lisa marvelled at the enormity of the anonymous stranger's hardon which was at least 10 inches in length. Then the voice came out again. "So what do you think then Lisa, do you like my big dick?" It was at that point she realised she was not watching a video, but a live feed, but the nature of the movie made it impossible to determine where the action was taking place. There was no one there with her, so she felt obliged to reply.

"It's very nice yes, I don't think I've ever seen one that big before!" she mumbled, still somewhat uneasy at her predicament.

Then the room was silent once again as she watched the hand begin to quicken along the shaft of the hard meat. The man was now masturbating properly and Lisa sat open mouthed and she dropped the script as she shifted in the chair to get a better view of the movie, which was once again accompanied by sound.

"Can you imagine how good this would feel inside your hot cunt Lisa?"

Lisa had began to feel a prickly heat all over her body as she watched the man wanking, and she realised she was herself becoming more and more aroused. Her hand had even made its way to the inside of her chunky right thigh and her massive chest was heaving as her breath quickened and her heart pounded. She once more looked around to make sure she was alone.

"Relax Lisa, it's just you and me here" came the voice again, and Lisa then realised she was being watched herself. She quickly became aware of her hand motion dangerously close to her rapidly moistening vagina and took her hand away quickly.

"It's OK Lisa", was the reassuring reply, "No one can see you but me……you would love to have my cock up your fat sweaty pussy wouldn't you, tell me." "Yes" came Lisa's trembling reply, her wet cunt now craving attention as the stranger's dirty talk made her lose her inhibitions.

"My pussy is wet just looking at it", she continued confidently, "Your big cock is really turning me on!"

She was unprepared for the stranger's filthy request with quickly followed her reply as his hand slipped quicker along his gargantuan schlong, "Show me!"

Lisa now couldn't have cared if she had a full audience watching her, as she was more sexed-up than she had ever been before and her hands strayed to the hemline of her long glittery dress. She took the bottom of the thin shimmery fabric and slowly began to lift it, revealing inch by inch, the pale masses of chubby flesh which made up her large legs. As she watched the film, she could hear the man panting as he anticipated the item atop her enormous bulky thighs.

She continued to lift until the thighs started to widen in girth and he knew she was near the top. However, what he had expected was a large pair of cotton panties, with the object of his desire nestled safely beneath. What he saw surprised him just as much as his impromptu home movie had shocked Lisa previously. She lifted the skirt right to the top and with a hand inside each thigh, she separated her legs to show the stranger her knickerless cunt. Not only was she without underwear, but her pussy was totally bald and her fat cunt lips and all the ragged folds of her vagina were clearly visible, glistening under the studio lighting as her juices glazed the expanse of sweet burning flesh.

"Oh my god, you dirty fucking bitch!" he yelled as she rubbed her hand along the length of her sticky pussy lips. "No knickers!"

"Just wastes time!" she found herself replying, uncharacteristically, despite her knickerless state being the norm for her.

As she watched the screen the man became much more frantic in his masturbation and she knew her bare pussy was helping in no small way. She decided to help him along further and prised her lips apart with her left hand, before slipping 2 fingers of her right hand easily inside herself, until they were quickly buried right up to the knuckle.

As he watched the fingers disappear and reappear coated in her juices the mystery man hissed and groaned as the climax built in the base of his penis.

"That's it you fat slut, frig your cunt" he growled as Lisa watched his hand which was virtually a blur by this time. Although requiring no extra encouragement, Lisa did indeed continue to finger her pussy, stabbing her stubby fingers against her hard clit.

After a couple more minutes of silent mutual masturbation, the man was the first to speak, yelling urgently, "Oh god I'm gonna cum Lisa!" Lisa was keen to watch as he brought himself closer to climax, and she was probing hard into herself eagerly trying to reach her own intense orgasm as quickly as possible. But as she fingered herself, feeling the pressure building rapidly in the pit of her stomach, viciously jamming her digits as deep into her pussy as they would go, she looked up at the screen hoping to watch the cum shooting from the stranger's bloated cock head, instead being presented with a blank screen.

Despite the lack of visual stimulation, she was on the verge of cumming and soon her full attention was on bringing herself off. With half a dozen more deep probings, her body stated shaking and her fat torso wobbled uncontrollably as the ripples of flesh beneath her dress moved to and fro. Then with the rapid introduction of a third chubby finger, she came instantly and noisily, yelling and screaming with ecstasy, as she shut her eyes tightly to concentrate the feelings of pleasure to her fullest ability.

As her climax continued, she took her fingers out of her spasming vagina and felt her sticky juices trickle onto her palm. Still with eyes shut tightly, she lifted the dripping hand to her face and pressed it against her face, inhaling deeply to savour the sweet aroma of her cum. After a second inhalation, she flicked out her tongue and lapped at the slimy hand as she tasted the honey her orgasm had produced.

As she feasted on the fluids, she started to think about the film, maybe she had imagined the whole thing….yes she must have done…..no one could have a cock that big. But as she pondered, her queries were answered when the deep gruff voice bellowed out "You want some cream to go with that Lisa?" It was then she knew that she had not imagined it at all, but this time the voice was much closer, and she opened her eyes and moved her hand away from in front of her round face. Sat next to her on the plush blue sofa was George the cameraman with beads of sweat running down his flushed forehead, his stomach, genitals and thighs covered with spatterings of his own thick white spunk.

Although disappointed at missing his climax, Lisa was unable to tear her eyes away from the crotch of the man she had known and worked with for nearly 5 years.

Despite being soft again after cumming, George's cock was still much bigger than any she had had inside her and she sat up and looked briefly at his smiling face before once again turning her gaze to his genitals. "Fuck me George, that's one big cock!" she enthused as she dried her hand on the side of her dress and on the velvet sofa material beside her.

"I intend to Lisa…." replying to her previous statement, despite it not actually being a formal invitation to penetrate her "……but first it needs cleaning."

He lifted his arm and placed it behind her head before strongly pushing it down and grinding his hips up into her face, smearing his cum all over her cheeks, chin and mouth, which opened as she began to suck small puddles of jism from all over his naked body.

George stroked her long dark hair as her head was buried in his lap, greedily gobbling every drop of semen which clung to his skin like fresh dew on grass at daybreak.

Soon he was clean of spunk and he released her head which rose to meet his eyeline. The pair stared deep into each other's eyes and smiled. The trace of her cum had dried on her chubby cheeks and shone sticky under the light from the screen. George leaned forward and pressed his mouth against her face and sucked gently, moistening the patches of fluid as he licked at them inside his open mouth, then he cleared the other cheek, before pressing his lips hard against Lisa's as they passionately kissed. As his tongue slipped inside her mouth he could taste the salt of his spunk which seemed to turn him on even more.

After a good 5 minutes kissing, the pair broke off, and George got up off the sofa. Lisa probed him for an explanation for his actions with the tape, not that she minded one bit! "I've always really fancied you Lisa, you're gorgeous plump body and sexy face…and especially you're huge fat tits and ass." "Whenever we finish filming I have to go and wank myself off because just watching you makes my cock so hard." "I even married a fat woman, so I can pretend it's you when I'm fucking her".

"But why now?" asked Lisa as he turned his back and headed up the stairs towards the camera gantry.

"I'm leaving, this is my last show…so I thought what the hell, even if I got nothing from it I just wanted you to see my big fat cock and watch me as I wanked over you one last time." Somewhat concerned at his retreat, Lisa spoke again, this time issuing a formal invitation to fulfil his ultimate fantasy, "Where are you going, aren't you going to shove that monster inside me and make me cum all over it?"

From up the stairs George laughed heartily "Shit Lisa, of course I am baby, but I just gotta get things sorted first". Lisa stood up and looked up the stairs to where George had gone. The camera was facing away from the set as it had been at the beginning of rehearsals and she realised he must have been up there filming himself masturbating, and that's why he was able to watch her at the same time.

"Take off your clothes Lisa and lie down next to the big screen", he ordered as he got into his usual position behind the main camera.

As he watched through the viewfinder, Lisa slipped the straps of her dress over her large shoulders and down her bulky arms, then she pulled down the top to reveal her enormous black bra, which was straining at having to keep the masses of fat tit meat she had somehow managed to stuff in there restrained, and what seemed like several acres of pale soft flesh spilled out from every side. As the dress was lowered further, her flabby stomach was exposed, roll upon roll of fabulous flab spilling downwards, covering her bare cunt completely as it rested against her cellulite filled thighs.

She released her grip on the dress, and let it slip to the floor before stepping out of it. Then she lifted her hands to her chest and placed her fingers over the clasp at the front of her dark lacy bra. George held his breath as he anticipated the imminent release of her gargantuan breasts and he watched closely as she unclipped it slowly and carefully. Then the last clip was undone, and her hands were sprang away from her chest as her boobs were freed, and yards of wobbling flesh exploded forward before gravity sent them slapping down noisily against her belly, both areas trembling as fat hit fat forcefully.

George drew breath sharply as he watched her take off the bra and sexily saunter over to the location he had specified on the set, her enormous mammaries swaying from side to side with such weight that they slightly altered her balance as she was forced to follow their lead somewhat.

Then as George focused the camera she carefully lowered herself down onto the floor, taking 2 large cushions from the sofa to prop herself up facing the screen. She heard a click as George threw a switch on the camera and the screen changed from blank white to a huge image of Lisa's naked body, lying supine just below it.

"Perfect!" he yelled, before hastily emerging from behind the camera and dashing down the stairs toward her, almost tripping and falling on several occasions on the way.

However, he made it safely down and got down on all fours between Lisa's tree-trunk legs, curling his arms around them as they parted to accommodate his face at her crotch. Lying down had caused her belly to spread and she lifted a great handful of fat upwards to reveal to him her beautiful shaven cunt lips, which were soon prised apart by the introduction of George's busy tongue, which lapped at her pussy getting her nice and wet for when he shoved his massive cock in there later. George was getting Lisa really horny by eating her cunt, and she lifted her head and stared at the big screen, watching as his head was engulfed on all sides by speckled white flab as he burrowed feverishly into her groin. She was enjoying watching herself getting eaten out and was getting more and more turned on as he did so, and she reached out her arms and retrieved her titanic tits which had flopped down beneath her armpits with their sheer mass and magnitude.

She struggled to push the soft yielding flesh up with her small hands but had soon forced them up to her face, with her eyes, forehead and hair the only parts of her face visible above them. She pushed her long stubby nipples upwards towards her mouth and gazed at the screen as she sucked them hard one at a time, making them darken as they firmed up between her soft lips, all the while George still continuing with his expert oral technique at her vagina.

Lisa could wait no longer to be penetrated, and removing her breasts from her face whispered passionately "I'm ready George, I want you to fuck me!"

George could tell from the juices trickling into his mouth that she was well ready, and the iron bar between his legs had meant he had been ready since first clapping eyes on her magnificent naked young body.

He took his face away from her pussy and clambered up on top of her body. Then he took the base of his cock firmly in his hand and guided it slowly into her wet cunt, shoving a great handful of flab up out of the way with his other hand to allow his entry into her. Simply feeling the full 11 inches of his cock sliding slowly into her pussy made her cum, and her vulva throbbed as she shuddered beneath his slim frame.

After the initial sensations of being filled so fully, Lisa was able to accommodate him more easily inside her and soon he was able to build up speed, pumping into her hard and fast. He leant his head forward and put his forehead on her right shoulder. The tightness of her bra had caused the straps to cut into her flesh and she had angry looking red channels running up over her shoulders where they had lay.

His tongue emerged from his open mouth and traced the groove up to her shoulder, on one side, then the next and Lisa sighed as his cool saliva relieved the soreness of the dented flesh. As he lay on top of her body, Lisa rolled over so she lay flat on top of him, trapping him beneath her tremendous weight, while still keeping his cock buried firmly inside her cunt. Then she relieved the load from his chest as she sat with her legs astride him, bouncing on his big dick.

The force of her jumping on his stomach was bruising his abdomen, but he loved every minute of it, especially watching her massive tits jerking and juddering as they swayed with her motion atop him.

Lisa was grinding her crotch against his eagerly, cumming again and again all over his cock, until the juices tricked from her cunt along the length of his dick and down into his bushy pubes.

Lisa had cum half a dozen times and now he was close himself, and he rolled her over again, so he was once again in control. This time he knelt between her legs and held onto her hips so tightly that his fingers dug into her flab as he banged her harder and harder, his balls slapping against her huge round ass which rippled with each new thrust.

George was going to cum any second soon, and he felt his cock twitch once, then again and finally a third time before he slammed the entire length deep into her stomach, making her orgasm noisily as she screamed with delight.

The contraction of her cunt made George cum simultaneously, and he shot a stream of hot seed deep inside her, followed quickly by another. Still cumming powerfully, George whipped out his cock and tossed it over her body, sending it shooting all over her face, tits and belly before the last drips of it trickled onto her groin where it joined the stream which trickled out of her well-fucked twat.

As George recovered his breath, he got up and once more made for the camera platform at the top of the stairs, leaving Lisa panting on the floor, admiring the pools of cum he had deposited all over her young plump body. As she drifted into her thoughts of being used like the dirty fuck-slut she was, she was brought back to Earth quickly as George, who was getting his clothes back on in the camera room, shouted down "Come on Lisa, we're on air in half an hour, I think you'd better get cleaned up!"

Lisa took her dress and wiped up the spunk from her body, before getting up and heading back to her dressing room.

As the audience began to enter the studio, George quickly changed the tape in the camera. While it would have been quite amusing to show the video he had just made, he wanted to keep that special movie just for himself.

After all it showed Lisa getting a bit more than "framed!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lisa Riley: You've Been Framed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 405 milliseconds