• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lisa the Slut Next Door

Lisa the Slut Next Door

A teasing slut of a wife, gets what's due as hubby is forced to watch!

My brow was dripping with sweat, my whole body was soaked and my groin dripped with bodily fluids which were splashing against my thighs with every deep penetrating thrust of my cock, slap of my heavy balls against the woman laying beneath me as I pummelled her mercilessly. Her husband sat in the corner and watched as I serviced his wife for him. Lisa groaned and moaned as I thrust in and out of her warm wet cunt.

Her cries of encouragement only heightening the pleasure of drilling this sexy woman's ass off, of her, "god yes fuck me Ray! Fuck the arse of me! Give me every god fucking inch of that pussy pleasuring cock of yours!"

Jack sat quietly his eyes bulging, sweat dripping from his brow too, but for a different reason. I smiled to myself at the thought, I was having, well he had little choice, I had tied the fucker to a chair and stuffed his wife's used knickers into his mouth that effectively muffled any complaints or moans from him. His hands gripped the arms of the chair frantically trying to rip the bonds off as his cock went from fully erect to limp as he came in his shorts as he watched his wife get a right good seeing too.

I had met Lisa six months ago when they moved in next door, and she had been a bitch from day one. Her attitude was one of I am someone, who the fuck are you! Well lady I was the one enjoying a piece of your fine ass that's who. I had decided after several weeks of her continual moans and complaints and the teasing, oh yes the cock teasing! Walking around in panties and bra when she knew I was around. Her big tits either bulging out of too tight a top or swinging loosely if she bent over, pretending it was an accident.

Then there were the comments of how good she was in bed, how she would show me a thing or too if I was game. Well when I had, had enough I walked over one afternoon and found her alone. That was the first time I fucked her, over the washing machine as it went into super spin. It was pure, raw, animalistic fucking, and the harder I had fucked her, the more she wanted. I was only too willing to give her, her wishes as I wasn't exactly getting a regular seeing too from my own wife. She spent loads of time away from home working away. I was fortunate to be able to work from home, not that much of that was being done these days!

For six months now I had been pummelling this bitch's cunt almost daily. Every time her hubby left for work I was in bed ten minutes after he left and spent all day screwing the arse of the snooty cow. This day had started as any other, her hubby James left; I went around ripped her nightie off and bent her over the kitchen table. I had tied her hands and arms to the table legs, she liked it rough did Lisa. I was ramming her hard almost about to give her the second orgasm of the morning when James decided to return. I heard him come in, and stood behind the door as he entered and found his wife bent over the table her ass and cunt on full view. "What the fuck!" he shouted, just prior to my grabbing his arm and smacking him hard on the side of the head.

"Your slut wife is getting what you can't provide stupid fucker!" I yelled as he fell to the floor. I grabbed him and dragged him through to their bedroom. He was still dazed and obviously shocked, "right fuckwit you can just sit here and watch as I fuck your wife's brains out!" as I lashed him to the chair with her nylons and dressing gown cord. Before I left to go and get Lisa I stuffed a pair of her soiled knickers into his mouth and tied them into place with a pair of stockings that lay besides them. I left him there struggling against the bonds to no avail.

I untied Lisa and led her to the bedroom where I ordered her to kneel on all fours with her ass and cunt facing her husband. I then got her to suck on my cock as I fingered her cunt and asshole right in front of her hubby. "Your little slut wife loves her cunt being fucked! Did you know she was a cock hungry slut?" I looked at his face as he shook his head in the negative glowering at me as I face fucked his wife not four feet away.

"Well she does, been feeding this cunt of hers for six months now James old boy! And I don't mind telling you she loves a good hard dicking!" I stepped around behind her and slipped a couple of inches into her wet cunt. My legs each side of her thighs allowed her husband to see her being penetrated in all the sordid glory. "Can you see okay James?" I taunted as he groaned under his restrained confinement. "Bet your pecker is hard as rock watching this slut getting her just desserts?" as I piston into her dripping wet sloppy cunt. Loud squelching sounds coupled with her moans filled the room.

."Oooh god you bastard!... Oh yeah go on harder!... harder!.. Fuck me harder you cunt!" Lisa groaned.

I laughed as I turned to James teasing him; "Your one lucky bastard James, you are going to get to watch and enjoy the show tonight old boy! While I am going to really enjoy fucking your wife!... in fact I'm going to fuck her so hard tonight she'll struggle to walk out of here!"

I could tell from the anguished look on his face, he now knew he had made a really big mistake by returning early, catching us together and then allowing his wife to be fucked in front of him. Despite the fact, he knew there wasn't anything he could do about it, he just had to sit and watch his slut of a wife being royally and truly fucked. He had to watch as I momentarily stopped fucking his wife and then got her to let me slide under her so I could now began to lick and suck on Lisa's beautiful wet pussy.


Lisa's moans as I worked her wet cunt over good with my tongue. Her moans grew louder and longer by the second as Lisa fast approached a powerful orgasm. It was about a three minutes later, after much more moaning, groaning and shaking of body, legs and stomach fluttering, when Lisa began to let out one continuous low pitched moan. Her body shook hard above me, as I had my hands clasped tightly to her gorgeous ass cheeks, holding her body tightly onto my exploring tongue. "Ooooooooooooooh!" she moaned. Until finally, Lisa couldn't take it any longer as she screamed out "Aaaaah!...Uuuugh!...Oooh my Gooooood!" into a powerfully long orgasm as I continued to lick up all her beautiful juices.

A quick glance up at James, who sat feet away as I continued to eat his wife out, saw he was having all kinds of emotions coursing through him. His cock was making a large tent in his shorts, and his eyes were wide with excitement now instead of anger. His eyes followed me as I slid out from under his wife, who flopped down onto her stomach atop the bed. Her gaping pussy clearly visible to him with her red swollen hole already showing signs of the seriously hard fucking I had given her.

I stood at Lisa's head and held it up so she could look me in the eyes, "You want my cock inside you slut?"

Lisa could only moan her reply in a soft, almost whisper like voice, "Yes! Yes! yes pleaaaaaassse!" I flipped her over, lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and without ceremony entered her. Lisa cried out as I shoved my cock deep inside her. She moaned out, "Oh my god! Oh my God Ooooooh!" before crying out, "Please Ray!...fuck me with your big beautiful cock!"

James sat silently, as he now knew what he had always had suspected. His wife Lisa was a cock hungry slut, who clearly loved big cocks. His own cock raged hard inside the confines of his shorts with adrenalin as he watched his wife getting fucked right before his eyes.

I fucked Lisa good and hard for several minutes in this position, her cries of wanting more cock could be heard ringing throughout the room. She could only take so much more, as she began to feel another huge orgasm begin to build inside her, deep down below her stomach and from the very bottom of her being, it began to build into what she knew was going to be a massive one. Lisa screamed out moments later, her body squirmed under my hold, wriggling and shaking about hard on the bed as I picked up the pace and slammed my cock deep into her. When it came, the orgasm she had known was coming hit her fast, "AAAAAAAARGH!...OOOOOOOOOh!...Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" the orgasm was so intense that it went on for well over a minute.

I continued to fuck Lisa throughout her orgasm and afterwards for a few more minutes and then I told her "Turn over! I want to take you from behind again! I want you to feel my whole cock fill your cunt to the brim!"

Lisa obeyed slowly, her exhausted body trying to move as she still came down from her last orgasm. She crawled up onto all fours and positioned her gorgeous ass back toward James, her husband's face. Him sitting with a huge hard on, and unable to touch it to give himself relief. I climbed onto the bed and stood facing her husband. "Get your belly onto the bed Lisa!" I ordered. This meant her ass was turned up even more into the air. I grabbed each of her hips and directed my cock back into her from above and slightly behind as Lisa finding this new angle immensely arousing, immediately cried out in pleasure.

I really began to pound my cock hard into Lisa, my cum filled balls slapping loudly against her upturned ass as she cried out,"Oh my God ray, your cock's so big!.. Fill my slutty cunt with your cum baby pleeeeeease!"

I grabbed both of Lisa's ass cheeks firmly in both my hands and began pulling her as up and onto my invading cock's inward thrusts. James, who had been watching intently at my onslaught of his wife's cunt, could hear his wife's pleasure, and see her face glow with her total pleasure. She loved having my big cock inside her as yet another orgasm began to build inside her. "Oh god ray I'm gonna cum again!... oh god! Oh god!"

I grunted as I continued to fuck this hot bitch, "Tell me how much you like my big cock fucking you!"

Lisa moaned loudly, "I fucking love it! I love your big cock Ray! Please don't ever stop fucking me with it!"

Lisa was now almost on the verge of Cumming again. I gave her several really hard thrusts with my cock, that did the trick and Lisa began screaming out with another orgasm. Her body shook hard, shaking like a rag doll, as she let out one continuous scream. "Uuuuuhooooooooooooooooh!"

I stood up and turned myself around, so I was in the more conventional doggy style position behind Lisa's gorgeous ass. then I once again rammed my cock into her, as Lisa felt my cock penetrate her in this her favourite position, she cried out even more as she begged and pleaded with me, "fuck me harder, come on stud harder now!" she demanded.

"You fucking slut! You want it harder you'll get it harder!" I grunted at her. I gave it all he had as I fucked her hard, fast and furiously for what seemed like ages, but was only a few more minutes.

Lisa once again cried out "That's it that's it go on fuck the arse off me you big cocked bastard!" as I felt my big cock touching the very back of her pussy, nudging her cervix. I was however rapidly getting to the point of no return myself.

"Oh Fuck!...Oh my God! I am going to cum!...I'm going to cum all over that gorgeous ass of yours!" I groaned.

I quickly pulled my cock out of her ravaged cunt, pointed it at her ass and began to use my right hand to stroke hard on it. My left hand had a firm hold of her left tit and I was squeezing it hard. Every now and then I would flick her nipple with finger and thumb. I beat my cock for a few seconds, grunted out loudly "Aaaargh!" as I began to shoot my cum all over that cute ass. "Oooh God yes! Oh fuck that's it bitch!.. You like that eh?"

As I finished Cumming, I now wanted moved around to Lisa's head and offered her my cock to suck clean. I also knew from previous experiences she would get my cock hard again, from her expert oral skills. Once my cock was good and hard, I had Lisa straddle me, she climbed on top of my now fully erect cock, she slowly lowered herself down onto my throbbing hot shaft. She cried out again in pleasure, "Oooh, Aaah, Uuumph!" She began to fuck me harder, bouncing around atop my cock; she really started to slam herself down hard onto my cock.

As she built up a good rhythm, Lisa cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh god fuck me!" After a few more minutes of this, I ordered her to turn around on my cock. Her back now faced me; I gripped her hips and held on tight as I began to ram my cock hard up into her. I once again fucked her this way for a few more minutes until Lisa was being tossed around like a rag doll once again. I finally flung her off the top of myself, onto her back on the bed. I got back on top of her, in the missionary position, and began slamming my big cock back into her, Lisa was crying out loudly again, telling me to fuck her harder, fuck the arse of her and fill her slutty cunt with my cum.

I continued fucking her good and hard for almost fifteen minutes straight as Lisa cried out through multiple orgasms. James her husband meanwhile watched as his slut wife came over and over time and time again on a cock that wasn't his. I was now ready to cum, I held Lisa tightly down onto the bed and leant into her ear and said, "I am going to fill your cunt to overflowing bitch!" before grunting " so get ready cos' here it comes!"

I gave Lisa several hard thrust with my cock, she moaned out loudly as I began to fill Lisa's pussy with cum. Lisa cried out, as she felt her lovers cum hitting the back of her pussy walls. When I had finished she laid on the bed still trembling from the fucking I had given her.

I turned to James and sneered at him, "You haven't cum again yet, have you?" I grabbed the chair and pulled it over to the edge of the bed tipping it over until his face was inches from her ravaged pussy and pushed his face into her cunt. "Clean her up you sad bastard!" I ordered. I watched as he started tentatively to lick and slurp on her dripping wet cunt until moments later he was giving her a right good licking.

Lisa was exhausted as James had started to eat her; He slipped his tongue into her wet slippery hole as I held his head in position. He was licking and eating her out with gusto now, indeed as hard as he could, or indeed was able, for several minutes. He then groaned himself, and I knew he had cum in his pants again. I laughed and pulled him out of the way.

I pulled Katie's head over to the side of the bed, pushed my now erect cock deep into her mouth. She sucked hard on my cock for a good few minutes, until several minutes later I began to grunt and cry out as my balls were ready to explode again. I decided at the last minute to pull my cock from her luscious mouth and point it at her face. I beat it with my fist harder and harder until I felt that all too familiar surge up my shaft, then it began to explode from the end of my cock, all over Lisa's face as I shot several streams of cum all over Lisa's tits and face which were now covered in cum

James sat looking at the floor, until I spoke to him. "I intend to keep fucking your slut of a wife whenever and wherever I want do you understand?" He looked beaten and embarrassed "you can of course remain with her and provide for her but it will be me who fucks her from now on are we clear?"

James agreed to both these orders and sat slumped in the chair a beaten man. I guess the moral to the story is be careful what your wife does when you're not there. Or it may be a stranger or a neighbour you find fucking her when you return home! Or maybe that's what you secretly hope for...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lisa the Slut Next Door

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds