• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lisa's Story Ch. 01

Lisa's Story Ch. 01

He whispered to her: "Give me two days..."

She was staring at his lips as the meaning of the words escaped her.

He whispered again: "Lisa, I can see the sensual woman inside of you wanting to experience things. Give me two days. I will help you find those experiences. I can teach you what your body needs and wants to feel. You must trust me... I will keep you safe. But I can't let you go on being so scared to let your needs go unmet."

It was only 6 hours earlier she recalled thinking:

"You really are naive for a 39 year old woman!" The brochure said: Adults Only. Innocently she thought that to mean a quiet cruise where there are no kids to spoil the tranquility. She never thought it meant an adult themed cruise, with so-called play parties and a dungeon. Men and women walking around dressed in almost nothing. No, that's wrong... At least some have collars with leashes around their necks!

Last night was an education, for sure. For the first time in her very sheltered life as a Math teacher of 5th graders, she had witnessed a woman willingly being flogged. This woman was tied to a cross. Lisa was appalled! In this age of feminism, to allow yourself to be treated like a slave! She was shocked to her core! The fact that the woman's face was transformed during the flogging and she seemed to end up in heaven...well, that's just simply beside the point!

Mercifully she shared a table with a very nice gentleman at dinner. He introduced himself as Nicolas. He was so well-mannered, well-read; a pleasure to share a meal with. Very soon she forgot about all the strange people around her and told him the very boring details of her life: She is a widow of 12 years. She made a good living teaching about square roots and such at the local Primary School. He told her he was a businessman and currently unattached.

After the meal he slowly walked her to her cabin. The moonlight on the quiet water worked its magic into her body. She felt a tightening between her thighs- a feeling she hadn't felt in a long, long while. At the door to her cabin he put his hand into her long, dark hair and tightened a fist, bringing her lips very close to his. Looking straight into her soft brown eyes he saw them cloud over with lust. Her gaze trained on his dark eyes as tightly as if secured with rope. At that moment he reminded her of the eagle... The poor mouse that caught its attention had no chance of escape. Escape? Hell no! She wanted this... She needed this... In fact, she craved it.

Slowly, slowly his lips descended... her eyes still tied to His. She could feel his breath on her lips... her eyes closed involuntary... only to snap open when she felt his teeth bite into her bottom lip.

Immediately a protest sprang to her lips but died without a sound as he pulled her closer to him, his hand sliding over her bottom and pulling her hips snug against his. Her insides melted as she felt him so close to her.

"Give me two days..."

Instantly her body reacted to his words, as if shouting 'Yes, Yes, Yes!' And before her mind could catch up, Nicolas whispered again:

"I will take you to a world where we are the only ones who exist. I will show your body pleasure you haven't imagined but you will have the power to stop me at any time. If you really want it to end, it does."

She looked into his eyes and she saw something that resonated deep inside her, in a place that she had kept hidden and locked since what feels like forever: a place that she wanted to explore and inhabit.

Before she could really rationalize her thoughts, her mouth formed the only answer she could really give:

"Yes, yes."

She closed her eyes and felt her body react. She was surprised by the surge of lust coursing through her veins.

"Look at me, Lisa!" his words commanded.

Her eyes opened in immediate obedience to the authority she heard in his tone.

"We will have breakfast tomorrow at 8am. Keep the next two days open for me. Don't plan anything ... anything ... without running it by me first. I have plans for you; for us. Do you understand, Lisa?"

Looking into his eyes she couldn't help but nod; not allowing her mind to wonder what he has planned. She just knew that this is what she wanted and needed.

As she unlocked the door and walked into her cabin, he followed her inside and gently closed the door. Looking at him she confessed:

"I haven't done this...in almost 12 years."

"This?"

"Yes, had sex with a man. You know? Undressed. Touched."

Shaking his head he walked up to her and took her in his arms again.

"Lisa, you have neglected yourself. That stops now. That is why you were so shocked by the sexual acts around you today, why you want to run away. You have forgotten that sex is a natural part of being human. I'm going to wake you up Lisa" he promised.

But instead of kissing her and holding her in his arms he stepped away, walked to the little fridge and poured himself a glass of red wine. She stood rooted in the middle of floor as he walked to the chair and sat down, placing the glass on the little table next to him.

"Undress" he murmured so quietly she thought she misheard.

Looking at him uncertainly his burning gaze caught hers.

"Lisa, you will have to learn that I don't repeat instructions. I will be lenient this one time only. I said: 'Undress'. I want to see your gorgeous body."

Her heart beating against her ribs she slowly undid the tie on the side of her dress, followed by the 3 buttons that holds her dress together. Looking at him anxiously she saw his encouraging smile and, taking a deep, steadying breath she let the pale blue material slide to the floor.

Her cheeks colored pink. She couldn't meet his gaze but his next words gave her the confidence she lacked.

"Lisa, it's a sin to cover up something so magnificent. Come, I need to see the rest."

Her pale blue silk bra and panties followed and soon she stood before him, self-conscious.

She can't believe she is behaving this way! In front of a man that she has only just met!

But deep in her heart she knows that she wants this. For once she wants to be taken...she wants to free-fall and not worry endlessly about the pros and cons. She has been in control so long, she is tired, exhausted, by the effort. She needs to let go completely, let someone else worry about what happens next.

Her attention snapped back to her cabin and this handsome man in front of her, when she heard him groan loudly.

Blinking she saw his body's reaction to her naked form. She became aware that he was talking again; calmly, in perfect control.

"Sit on the bed, Lisa"

"Ok"

"Lisa I don't want you to say 'ok'. I want you to say: Yes, Sir. Do you understand?"

Looking at him she nodded slowly.

"Yes, S...Sir" The look of satisfaction on his face made her inexplicably happy.

"Good girl."

Walking backwards, she sat on the edge of the bed; her arms immediately covering her breasts. Her legs crossed to hide her pussy.

"No!" His vehemence caught her off guard.

Her eyes shoot to his, momentarily frozen by that one word.

"No! You never hide your body from me. I want to see it. When you sit, you sit so your breasts are exposed to me... your legs open... I want to see your delicious pussy."

The last word was a whisper and slowly she moved her arms and legs, opening her whole body to his gaze, mesmerized by the look in his eyes. Slowly he got up from the couch, walked to her cupboard and took out a pale pink silk scarf. Walking slowly up to her, he placed the scarf over her eyes, tying it tightly in the back.

"Mmm" he murmured. "Much better"

She heard him walking away from her and sitting down again.

"Lisa, I want you to hold your breasts in your hands. Touch them. Play with your nipples. Show me how you like me to touch you." His voice is calm, almost hypnotic.

Her hands cupped her breasts. While not large they are not small either; her palms gliding over the skin, enticing his eyes to focus on them. Her thumb and middle finger finding the nipples and start pulling.

"Ah yes, Lisa, pull harder... Mmm... More... Oh yes! How beautiful. I want to lick each nipple and then I want to suck those pebbles into my mouth. Hard. And I will bite them" His words ended in a groan.

Her head lolled back, exposing the line of her pale neck; her fingers still pulling on the dusty pink pebbles; her skin pale.

"Now Lisa, slip your hands over your body...slowly...yes, like that. Now touch your pussy."

Almost trance-like she moved her hands to open the folds of her sex; two fingers sliding into her; a groan escaping from deep in her throat.

"Ah, a wet pussy? Wonderful." He sounded really pleased.

"Oh Lisa, I can smell you from here, you are soaking! Now slip a finger inside... out... in... out... there you go, girl."

She followed his direction without thought. Her eyes closed in passion; her body acting on her desire alone; wantonly masturbating before him.

Suddenly she became aware of him right in front of her. She didn't hear him move. His words making her wetness flow even more.

"Yes Lisa, like that. Now, give me your wetness... Put your wet finger in my mouth."

Her eyes snapped open when she felt his tongue suckling her middle finger, but the blindfold prevented her from seeing his face as he tasted her juices.

"Lisa, I want your nipple. Give it to me. Lift it to my mouth."

As she lifted her breast into his mouth, he murmured:" I own your nipples. Do I own your nipples? Lisa! Answer me!"

"Yes."

"Yes Sir!" He corrected crossly.

"Yes Sir!"

"Good girl." Again, she heard the satisfaction brimming in his words.

"Now Lisa, open your pussy for me. I want to see what is mine. It is mine, isn't it Lisa?" His voice was growing more urgent.

"Yes Sir!" Her answer, correct.

"Say it!" He commanded harshly.

"Sir?"

Sigh. "Lisa, say that I own your pussy.Now!"

"You own my pussy Sir."

"And your clit? I want your clit too!"

"Yes Sir, you own my clit too."

"Well then, girl, show me what is mine!"

For a few breathless moments, she laid there, her common sense clawing past the arousal clouding her mind. And then, slowly, deliberately, she opened her pussy, exposing the little bud to his eyes.

Bending over her she felt his tongue on her clit. Arching from the bed she moaned loudly.

Lifting his head, she heard his order clearly: "You will not cum until you feel my teeth on you. Clear, girl?"

Nodding desperately, she felt his tongue lapping her wetness, swirling around her clit, the tension becoming too much to bear. Groaning mindlessly, "Please, please! Sir! Please!" She begged; her pleas growing more urgent and louder.

Suddenly she felt a jolt of pleasure and pain shooting straight into her; her body spasming uncontrollably. A high keening sound bursting from her before all thoughts left her mind.

She became aware of Nicolas...no, Sir holding her, making soothing noises, stroking her hair, the blindfold gone; calming her heartbeat. She felt the duvet covering her and wondered when he had time to cover her.

"I'm going to put you to bed now, Lisa. But before I do that I want to remind you what happened here tonight."

He got up and walked to the dressing table and took her red lipstick from her make-up bag. Frowning, her eyes followed him to where he stooped to right above her on the bed. What would he need her lipstick for?

Throwing the duvet from her naked form, he uncapped the silver tube.

"I'm going to remind you what you gave to me today by marking what is mine. This means that you cannot touch what is mine without my explicit permission. No one else may touch it either. Is this clear, Lisa?"

She nodded but then she saw his eyes darken.

"Yes Sir." She corrected herself quickly.

A beautiful smile crossed his face. "Good girl"

Concentrating, he bent over her and wrote something on, first her left and then her right breast. He explained.

"My initials SN...Sir Nicolas... to remind you when you wake during the night or tomorrow morning, that I own your body for the next two days."

She felt him writing something just above her pubic hair and then, turning her over, he also wrote SN on her two ass cheeks.

Blushing furiously she found her voice to ask:

"That too?"

"Oh, yes. You didn't expressly give me your ass yet, but I will take it too. And you will beg me to take you there. Mmm. That will be sweet, I promise you that!"

She doubted it but didn't think it wise to voice her opinion right then. Her mind felt like jelly; her whole body relaxed.

He kissed her and stood looking down.

"Breakfast at 8:00". If you wake during the night and you cannot control the urge to touch yourself or to orgasm, I want you to phone me. My cabin number is twenty-two."

"Yes Sir" But she doubted it. Her limbs felt so heavy; her mind mush. She only wanted to sleep.

Her eyes closed as she drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lisa's Story Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds