Literotica Reunion Ch. 6

ACome here you sexy young thing! she called to HSWriter. Obediently he stepped over the lying Bluesman and moved towards hullo_nurse's face. She took HSWriter's youthful rod in her hands and licked her lips. Slowly she moved to lick the precum that had formed a pearly bud on the tip of his head. AMmmmmn! My favourite! The young, virile penis of HSWriter had been so nummy during the contest. She couldn't wait to taste him again. The boy must live on pineapple juice!

Bluesman and mrhappy had remained still while nurse had gotten herself off but now they were eager to make some movement to further their goal to their own pleasure. Mrhappy began a slow withdrawl from the depth of nurse's ass. Bluesman had nowhere to move. Instead, hullo_nurse moved up off his shaft. Simultaneously, mrhappy slid his member back into nurse's sexy ass while she eased back down over Bluesman's prick. It took them awhile to reach an acceptable rhythm, but soon the three of them were moving together like a well-oiled machine. HSWriter's cock was being orally ministered by nurse's talented lips and tongue. The rest of the group were eager to join in. Deb moved to the right of the group and took nurse's tit into her mouth, teasing the nipple. Sabrina moved to the other breast and offered it similar attention. Southernhelle snaked her hand towards nurse's clit and lightly fingered it in gentle circles. Fallen_Angel moved forward and took nurse's hand, first kissing and stroking the palm before wrapping it around his erect penis and moving it up and down along the shaft. Michael, having observed Fallen's idea took control of nurse's other hand. Nurse's juices still lingered here. These had been the fingers that had been pleasing her clit. Michael sucked the fingers into his mouth to remove any traces of her pussy juice. The rest of the group eagerly watched the show, not wanting to engage in their own sexual pleasure, despite their high states of arousal for fear they would miss the exciting show. The men just lightly stroked their rigid cocks while the women massaged their aching clits.

Hullo_nurse was unbelievably aroused. She was being stimulated from every angle. She felt like the center of the universe, with everything moving around her, for her. And damn it was hot! She felt like the hot lava core of the earth. Hullo_nurse's rear entry was still so tight. It wasn't like a vagina which eventually stretched to accommodate a penis. With every insertion, mrhappy's penis was transported back to the snug, hot tunnel. Bluesman was lying on the mattress with his eyes closed (he didn't feel like staring up at HSWriter's ass), just concentrating on the unbelievable sensations the movements of nurse and mrhappy were having on his manhood. Every time nurse slid down and mrhappy slid in, he could feel the head of his penis battle with the head of mrhappy's penis for room in nurse's body. Consequently, with Bluesman's rod having to move more to the front of her body, hullo_nurse's g-spot was being stimulated with each pass.

It was obvious to the others in the room when hullo_nurse was building up to her orgasm. Initially she had started out with soft moans and grunts. Steadily the volume and pitch of the sounds emitted by her vocal chords seemed to be increasing. And she sucked with greater fervour on HSWriter's penis letting him slip down her throat. The vibrations of nurse's throat caused a sheen of sweat to appear on HSWriter's body, as he struggled to contain his wad from erupting too soon. AOh Jesus! Oh damn! Oh shit! he panted. Feeling the hot, tell-tale throb of HSWriter's penis was all she needed to consent to her own release. She moved her mouth back so she could suck the head of his cock with all the strength her jaw muscles provided. HSWriter came like a faucet, his sweet-tasting semen flooding nurse's mouth as she eagerly swallowed it down while her own orgasm came over her like a volcano.

AOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I=M CCCCCCCC UUUUUUUUU MMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMM IIIIIIIINNNNGGG!!!!!!!!!! she wailed. Her body vibrated and shook as her orgasm pulsed through her veins. Bluesman and mrhappy were buried well within her depths, her clenching muscles coaxing them to their own release. The group was an erupting volcano of cum. Hullo_nurse's juices squirted forth while Bluesman was filling her up with his own release. Mrhappy was emptying his load into the backside of the prizewinner. The remains of HSWriter's cum had dripped down nurse's face to her heaving bosom. Michael and Fallen_Angel spurted their own ejaculate over the panting group of bodies as hullo_nurse's fingers had clamped around both quivering shafts.

Slowly the grunts and moans and wails subsided and the panting breaths slowly returned to normal. Hullo_nurse was still impaled by both men, even as their shafts shrivelled inside her. She was completely void of energy and her body felt like electric jello. Mrhappy manged to extract his member and moved away to flop into the nearest chair. Nurse slid off of Bluesman and collapsed on the mattress beside him. Bluesman didn't move at all. The group was utterly spent.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds