• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Literotica Writers Go West - Coming Soon

Literotica Writers Go West - Coming Soon

In the wake of the Legend's Day and Legend's Day II, organizer Blackrandl1958 once again reached out to dozens of the most popular Lit authors with a new concept timed for Thanksgiving Day.

Here's the whole scoop from Blackrandl1958 herself:

Do you love Western stories? When I was a little girl, one of the first "real" books my father read to me was "Down the Long Hills," by Louis L'Amour. I remember listening in rapt fascination as Hardy and Betty Sue made their lonely way west. I've loved Westerns ever since.

If you are a Western lover, or even just a lover of good stories, you will be pleased to learn that many of the great writers on Literotica have joined together for a "Literotica Writers Go West" event. On Thanksgiving Day, many of your favorite writers will post Western stories.

This is a thank-you to the readers. As writers, we want to thank you for reading our stories, leaving us your feedback and your votes. Without the readers there could be no writers.

Thanks to the Literotica staff for hosting our stories, and especially Laurel, who was so helpful and kind as we were putting this together. Mark your calendar for November 23, Thanksgiving Day.

UPDATE! Full story list is HERE

You may expect to find stories from the following writers:



Amyyum

Andyhm

AwkwardMD

Blackrandl1958

Burntredstone

DTIverson

Eclare

Girlinthemoon

Harddaysknight

Joedreamer

Just Plain Bob

laptopwriter

Lost Boy

Mainefiddleheads

Malraux

Markelly

Oshaw

Qhml1

Raisa_Greywood

RWSteward

Silkstockingslover

Steffiolsen

SW_MO_Hermit

Todd172

TxRad

-----

Feel free to contact us anytime if you have an idea for an author collaboration day or any sort of fun story event!

A big Thank-You from Literotica to all the participating writers for sharing your talent; to the readers for your views, votes, and appreciation, and to Blackrandl1958 for arranging this very special day!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Literotica Writers Go West - Coming Soon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds