• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Little Jessie and the Bad Dream

Little Jessie and the Bad Dream

Preface, general

= = = = = = = = = =

A friend and I were playing around with interactive fiction. We tried a number of ideas until we hit on the kernel of this one. We played for about a week then decided to reset, write a back story, and see if there was a real story here.

The interactive story we do is ridiculously detailed. What we're thinking of doing is taking scenes from that long dialogue and doing them as semi-stand alone items.

The story centers on two pretty blond blue-eyed friends.

* "Jessie," Full name Jessica "Jess" Wilson, age 32, 5' 1", 125 pounds, 38D-30-36. Slightly curly hair down to just below her shoulders. Somewhat immature and, consequently, not very good at love, work or handling life in general.

* "Mommy," Full name Melissa Drummond, age 38, 5' 10', 145 pounds, 38DD-28-38. Luxurious very wavy mane down to her middle back. A thoroughly mature best selling writer. Has her life decidedly together.

Melissa has a secret from her friend and occasional lover. She's quite experienced in the "Mommy Dom / little girl" dynamic, as the Mommy. But has had no Little for a couple of years. She's very particular about who she takes on as her Little Girl and nobody has measured up in some time.

But, she feels certain Jessie would make a wonderful Little, and that it would likely bring them both a lot of satisfaction.

A series of bad turns in Jessica's life provides the opportunity to bring Jessie in as her new Little.

These "Little Jessie and..." stories are glimpses into their new life together.

Unlike my other writings, these will NOT be presented in chronological order. Nor will they be dated. A comment in the preface will indicate where, approximately, in the overall story a particular story lies.

Littles have many sorts of relationships. Some are totally care giver / little oriented. Some are somewhat or even highly sexual. The relationship here has strong elements of care giver, but is also quite sexual in nature.

NOTE: This is a dual first person account. The point of view switches frequently and uses the simple mechanism of signaling each change with "Mommy:" or "Jessie:." Or, for those times they're not in the dynamic, "Melissa:" or "Jessica:."

Preface, this episode

= = = = = = = = = =

This episode takes place some time after Melissa and Jessica have settled in to their relationship as Mommy and Little Jessie. Mommy has rules. Among them are that Jessie is not permitted to play with herself. Jessie usually manages to obey because she can ask Mommy for relief. Though she often manages to get herself in some trouble doing so. To their mutual delight.

Title: Little Jessie and the Bad Dream

By: virginiamarieandrews and lissakauf

*****

Jessie: I roll out of bed and pad across my room to the full length mirror by the door where, as I often do, I pause to look at myself and consider what I'm doing. There's just a bit of moon light coming into the room. Plus the dim glow from my Ariel night light.

I reach back and fluff the ruffles on the back of my full cut pink panties, then do the same to the ruffles in front. Briefly rubbing my pussy through them, but quickly taking my hand away. That's not allowed.

I frown at my pig tails and "Hello, Kitty," on my short t-shirt, looking back at me from the mirror. A good three inches of my belly shows between the t-shirt and my panties. I play with my belly button for a moment while I move into Little space. Then I can smile at Hello, Kitty and the pig tails. I'm in Little space. I'm now "Jessie," rather than "Jessica."

But the reason I got up is still there. I'm horny. Or, in Jessie speak, "Pussy is squishy." It needs some attention. I'm not allowed to play with myself, so I need to get Mommy to do it.

Well, here goes. I open the door and quietly cross the carpeted upstairs hall to the top of the stairs. I can hear the TV on down in the living room. I move quietly down the steps until I can see you. I'm above you and can see into the neck of your tank-top. Your cleavage makes my heart beat a bit faster, and my pussy get a bit wetter. I'd love to nurse them again. No milk comes out, but it's fun to pretend.

"Mommy?"

I can't tell if you heard me or not. The TV isn't really loud, but your attention is on it

Again, a bit louder, "Mommy?"

Mommy: I look up from my pillow. "Baby? What is it? Is everything OK?"

Jessie: "Mommy, I had a bad dream." I take one more step down the stairs. We both know that I didn't have a bad dream. But it's the game we play.

Mommy: I click the TV off. "Do you want mommy to lay with you for a while?"

Jessie: "Can I sit with you?" I take another step down.

Mommy: I stand and come to the foot of the stairs. "It's way past your bedtime, sweetheart. You'll be very tired in school tomorrow."

Jessie: You see I'm carrying Mr. Bear by one paw. One of his feet dragging on the steps. You look me over and notice that my crotch seems a bit darker than the rest of my panties.

"I know."

"But..."

Mommy: "How about we both go and rest in Mommy's bed, angel?"

Jessie: "Yes, ma'am." The thumb of my free hand goes in my mouth, I turn and start back up the stairs.

Mommy: "My girl?"

Jessie: I intentionally wiggle my backside as I climb the stairs. I'm a Little, but I'm also still a woman and want you to want me.

"Yes, Mommy?"

Mommy: "Baby girl, what was your nightmare about?"

I climb up behind you, watching you wiggle.

Jessie: "Well..." Giggle. "I dreamed my coochie was so needy it was making me a little crazy."

And actually that's a fairly truthful statement.

Mommy: I raise an eyebrow. "And so you what? Tell mommy you had a bad dream? What did you think would happen?"

Jessie: "I'm not allowed to play with myself. Sometimes when I get squishy in my panties you take care of me."

I'm at the top of the stairs, standing between your door and my door.

I bring Mr. Bear up and cuddle him to my belly, rocking back and forth trying to look innocent and cute.

Mommy: "Oh so that's what it really is, isn't it? No bad dream, was there? I'll tell what you'll get, my little faker, you'll get a spanking for lying to Mommy."

"You didn't touch yourself, did you? "

Jessie: My eyes go wide with mock fear. "No, I didn't. I really wanted to, but I didn't. I came to get you. It was LIKE a bad dream, Mommy."

Mommy: "A spanking for faking. And a reward, for following the rules like a good girl."

Jessie: I get a big smile, I try to hide behind Mr. Bear. We both know I kind of like the spankings too.

"Thank you, Mommy."

You enter your bedroom ahead of me, standing near your bed.

Mommy: "Come here, my little girl. And lay yourself over Mommy's lap. Panties down"

I make myself comfortable on the bed.

Jessie: I get Mr. Bear by the ear in my mouth, then use my thumbs to slide my panties down to my knees. I lay Mr. Bear beside you on the bed then kneel and lay across your lap, my finger tips on the floor for balance. I manage to drag up some not very convincing tears.

"I'm ready, Mommy."

Mommy: I manage to hold down a smirk, keeping a serious expression on my face.

Jessie: I wiggle my legs in anticipation and my panties slide down to my ankles.

Mommy: My hand strokes the globes of your behind, then I begin to spank in firm even swats on the meat of your ass.

Jessie: "Ow! Oh! Ow! Oh! I'll be good, I won't lie any more."

Mommy: I get to twenty and pause.

Jessie: Of course, I've said that before. I pull my foot out of the panties and spread my legs a bit, so your smacks get transmitted into my pussy.

Mommy: "A few more, sweet."

My hand comes down steadily five more times

Jessie: "Oh!" sob, sob, I'm no actress, but we're both happy with my performance.

Mommy: And then I softly caress the pink globes of your ass.

Jessie: I lay there sobbing and wiggling.

Mommy: And down to your thighs for a few more swats.

Jessie: My cries resume anew as you punish my thighs too.

Mommy: I cease, and caress gently. Then my fingertips feel up your inner thigh

Jessie: I utter an entirely different sort of "Ohhhhh," one that goes up and down in pitch.

Mommy: I haven't even reached your magic place and I'm not surprised at the wetness I feel on your inner thighs.

Jessie: My legs involuntarily spread a bit wider.

"Mommy, please? My coochie is SO squishy!"

Mommy: "Of course, my girl. It's time for your reward. You my sit up if you'd like, or... Stay as you are."

Jessie: "Can I really stay here? You can make me good ouchie this way?"

Mommy: My fingers explore just a touch higher.

"Oh, baby, of course. So many ways."

Jessie: "Wait! Wait! Remember that picture?" I wiggle around until I'm facing away from you with a leg on each side of your body. I lower my upper body between your knees, putting my hands on the floor. My ass high up in your lap. My ass and pussy widely exposed. My pink behind glowing at you.

Mommy: I smile. And begin to blow on your wetness. Then lick your little pink pucker, and two fingers enter your pussy.

Jessie: "Oh, oh" I lean a bit more forward, resting my forehead on the floor.

I whisper, "Mommy."

You watch my pucker contract almost in time with the movement of your fingers. I clamp down on those fingers as they move.

Mommy: "That's my girl" I flick my tongue harder around your ass, and curve my fingers as they plunge in and out of you.

Jessie: I shudder and clamp down on your. Then realize your feet are close by. I move my head over and kiss the tops of your feet.

Mommy: My tongue begins to dip in and out of your ass in time with my fingers.

Jessie: "Hmmm.. Please, Mommy. More! I'm so... squishy!"

Not that you had any doubt. You can feel it. And see it. And even hear it as your fingers work in and out of me.

Mommy: I oblige, adding another finger to your pussy. Easily plunging it in. While I circle my thumb around your clit.

Jessie: I lick and kiss your ankles. Wiggling my ass in delight at the sensations.

Mommy: I don't talk, keeping my tongue in motion going in your ass. And increasing its motion. Delighting in your scent and flavor

Jessie: "Deeper, Mommy! It's SO GOOD!"

Mommy: I push both my tongue and fingers deeper into you, and move them fast. Putting more pressure on your clit as well.

Jessie: I start nibbling on your toes, sucking your left big toe into my mouth.

Mommy: "No, little one. Focus on your pleasure for now."

Jessie: I bite you, fairly hard, but do let go of your toe.

"Yes" gasp, "Oh." Gasp. "Mommy!"

Mommy: My hand presses into your pussy. And I add a fourth finger.

Jessie: I clamp down hard on your fingers. Push back a bit, but my position doesn't allow me to move much.

Mommy: My fingers move easily in your though it is a tight fit

Jessie: "Mr. Bear! Gimme Mr. Bear. He's on the bed."

That's so totally unexpected you actually pause for just a moment.

Mommy: But only for a tiny moment. I reach back for Mr. Bear and pass him down, continuing my ministrations

Jessie: I reach back with one hand clutching my fingers and grasp Mr. Bear. And shuddering and squeezing your fingers all at the same time. You see my little pucker hole spasm.

I take Mr. Bear and put him under my forehead, like a pillow.

Mommy: I can feel you clutching my fingers and tongue

Jessie: Whispered, "Thank," Very loud "YOU" normal, but short of breath "Mommy."

I'm making a sort of hissing noise which you shortly realize is me saying "soon, soon, soon, soon" over and over.

Melissa, Without pausing at all I ask, "'Soon' what?"

Jessie: Very loud, shouting "SOON! I go good, good ouchie! SOON."

If my moisture level is anything to go my, you're sure I'm right. There's a trail of my juices running over my mound and down my belly towards my breasts.

Mommy: I add my other thumb to your clit, using both to rub it and give it a pinch

Jessie: "Ow!" giggle. "SoooOOOoooOOOONNNNNN MommieeeeeeeeEEEE!"

Mommy: "That's it baby girl" my thumbs run over your clit fast and hard, I shove my tongue into your ass and frig my four fingers in and out of your pussy.

Jessie: "EEEEEEEE OHCH!" I thrash around in your lap, I do what amounts to a push up off the floor and clamp my legs around your back.

I scream into the room.

I nearly turn over in your lap, now trying to get away from your hands. Not that I"m not loving it, but I'm way over stimulated. My body is playing for itself now.

Mommy: My hands begin to slow. To move from stimulating to gentle caressing.

Jessie: I lower myself again, head on Mr. Bear, and relax more and more. Breathing recovering slowly.

"Oh, Mommy, that was wonderful."

Mommy: I take my fingers out of you, one at a time.

Jessie: Giggles. "Mommy, kiss me there!"

Mommy: "Of course, sweet girl"

My lips move to your pussy and give gentle kisses to your lips and slit.

Jessie: Giggles. "Thank you Mommy."

Mommy: "Mmmm you're delicious."

"Come, let mommy help you up" I negotiate your body into my lap.

Jessie: I sit in your lap, my legs to each side of you, knees on the bed. "Thank you Mommy. I think I can sleep now. Can I sleep with your bed for a while?

Mommy: "Of course, sweetie, but only if you really sleep. No playing."

I lift back the covers, inviting you in.

Jessie: "Can I get my panties?"

"So I don't play with myself."

I smile innocently.

Mommy: "Only if they're not too wet, my girl."

I smirk back

Jessie: I pick them up, lick them, knowing that you love it when I do that.

"They're a little squishy, but they're OK."

You watch me put them back on, my behind towards you, my glistening pussy clearly visible in the light from the hall.

Mommy: I, meanwhile, get into bed and settle in.

Jessie: I get them up, wiggle myself to get them comfortable. I clean up the me juice on my belly with my t-shirt, then climb into bed with you, back towards you spooning. Holding the arm you put over me.

Then I pop up, grab Mr. Bear from the floor, and spoon him the same way you're spooning me.

Mommy: "Goodnight my girl, sweet dreams"

Jessie: "Good night, Mommy." then, in a deep Mr. Bear voice, "Good night, Mommy. Good night Jessie."

Mommy: "Goodnight Mr Bear, sweet dreams"

Jessie: Giggle. "Thank you, Mommy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Little Jessie and the Bad Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds