• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Little Sister's Big, Pillowy Ass

Little Sister's Big, Pillowy Ass

Though she was a beaut in her teens, it wasn't until she hit eighteen that my sister Nora had blossomed into her fullest sexual potential. She had always caught my eye, but she was positively enrapturing that year. Long curly black hair fell across her pale-white shoulders, her scrumptious breasts sat perky and full, and, well, my object of true desire had gotten more exposure that year than any other: her large, soft ass. Bouncing in a deliciously tight one-piece bathing suit, it made that summer more agonizing than any lust-spree I had encountered with her previously. It was particularly noticeable in the black-and-white striped suite, which accentuated both her breasts and ass, notifying me of every bump and grind encountered in our backyard swimming pool. So, yes, my little sister might be the thing I've masturbated most about in this world, and it might have a lot to do with her ass. The problem? No, sorry—the solution? She knew it.

See, Nora was a special girl. Both endowed and aware, she was one of the most sexual people I knew on the planet. None of my pervy friends could compare to the secrets she'd share with me. Inept with technology, she depended on my pervy-techno sensibilities to find her the best hentai videos. I'd then slip by her room and take my repayment in the form of overhearing her wet pussy slop against her hand over and over again. Both a chronic masturbator and lover of all things sexually deviant, Nora devoured my subtle attraction like watermelon in the desert. I didn't find out about this until after, but needless to say she was devilishly good at hiding it.

It started with the teasing. Her 18th Birthday party had been an absurd affair. Our parents left for a private weekend to let Nora spend some time with her friends, but that resulted in a drunken gathering of all of my sister's closest friends. They watched obnoxious videos on YouTube and drank wine like water, but they were all reasonable people and I was more than happy to help prepare and entertain my sister with the rest of her friends. She uncharacteristically wore a low-cut top and form-fitting shorts, which made the entire night extremely uncomfortable for my constrained genitals. She would later tell me that she stole glances in the moments where I couldn't hide it. It's a turn-on now, but it was hellish at the time.

The worst, and simultaneously the best, was the spring before the revolutionary summer. It was both the tipping point and sheer embarrassment wrapped in one gigantic masturbatory moment. Nora and I may be strangely close in terms of sharing sexual preferences and tastes, but we rarely discussed our own sexual functions. I knew what pursuing hentai and other dirty websites meant, but rarely did we discuss it. It was a strange line to walk, but we walked it and I enjoyed looking at her ass sway down the fine line. Her walking into me masturbating, right after I had glimpsed her walking into her room after her shower? That was different.

"Heh, well well. Lookie here," she said, voice full of mischievous glee. Oops. Red faced, cock swollen and out for her to see. There's nothing to do to come back from that. I still remember the light sundress she was wearing as she stood in my doorway. I was frozen with fear and shame, but still managed to think about what she'd look like bent over in it.

"All right, finish." It was a scathing command. I was sure I hadn't heard right.

"Pardon me?" I asked, straining. My cock somehow remained hard. I tried to tell myself this wasn't an erotic situation, but my pulsing veins disagreed.

"Finish stroking your cock." She closed the door. I noticed her breasts rising and falling with a bit more emphasis than usual. Her hand drifted toward her crotch, but went no further. I gulped. Well, I always was an obedient brother.

And of course, I thought of her. Closing my eyes and squeezing with all my might, I masturbated as my sister peered down on me. I looked up to peek, but was quickly scorned.

"Shut your eyes and jerk it." Yes ma'am. Not a hard order to follow.

I came with surprising force, showering my hand and stomach with white spunk. I opened my eyes and saw the last of her little death: a quiver as she leaned against the door, her hand lodged in her panties. She quickly withdrew it, blew a kiss with the cummy hand, and exited my room. She had a knack for dramatic exits.

I didn't presume that things would be the same after that, but I hadn't quite guessed at how different they'd be. I was in for a shock and a beautiful, delicious treat.

The masturbation session had left me frothing at the mouth with lust for Nora. The glimpses of the shower walk became more frequent, the tight clothes worn more often, and my explosive orgasms about her were going off on a nightly basis. She barely concealed a cheeky smile whenever in my presence, but I had no idea how to interpret it. Did she want more? Was it acceptable to ask? Would I ever stop masturbating about Nora? All fine questions answered with a single, climactic event.

"Uh, hey sis."

I was masturbating as usual, a firm cock in hand with Nora's curves on my mind, when my door swung open once more. Nora, clad in nothing except a lovely bare of cheeky, light-blue panties.

"Hey yourself." Her breasts jiggled ever so slightly as she closed my door and walked into my room. It was the first I had ever seen of them. They were gorgeous white globes with the finest pink areolas. Her nipples looked as hard as stone, and I had to resist the urge to jump on her and find out for myself.

"Eyes. Brother. Eyes." Oh, yeah. I snapped out of it and looked into her soft features. There was a hunger there I hadn't seen before. I noticed she couldn't stop biting her lip as she spoke.

"I want you to do something for me." My cock twitched in approval. Nora noticed with a smile.

"Your little guy seems to be saying yes, so I'm going to take what I want." What? What was she saying? My mouth seemed to be frozen as her hips swayed in her walk toward me. I should have some reply, but my mouth had gone dry. No worries, she was there to take care of that as well. A strong, tongue-filled kiss made me light-headed as her breasts touched my bare chest. My cock surged with excitement. She straddled me and kept kissing me. Where was this going? I could barely think, but I knew I wanted the destination right now. She slid out of her panties and I felt her moistness with my fingers. She was as wet as I'd imagined. She took my hand out of her and slammed it back on my bed and slowly dragged her body across my torso until her thighs were wrapped around my head. My first thought: "Oh, now I understand the request."

And this is where the revelation began. As I buried my tongue and mouth both into her pussy and atop her solid, erect clit, she gyrated in such a way that buried my face into a different, unexpected hole: her lovely little bum. Ok, little is the wrong adjective. I couldn't think of a better one at the time, because as soon as she planted her ass on my face, I was overcome with wild lust. I threw her over and on all-fours.

"What the fuck are you do—" She couldn't finished. I devoured her ass from behind. Licking inside, around, up and down. I had never needed to eat anything more in my entire life. She responded by furiously rubbing her clit. She'd later tell me she felt her eyes roll back as she felt my tongue go further in. I felt the same sort of delirious charge. Eventually she came and her white ass seized around my mouth and grinded against my face. I groped for her dewy pussy and brought the honey to my mouth. She was sweet, and it only drove me more.

"That was great, bro—" Another broken sentence. My cock drove my brain, and my brain happened to drive itself into rubbing my length against her sopping wet pussy. She was dripping all over it. Another brief, conflicted protest began.

"Let's try this again another day. You don't get my pussy yet," she declared, with a warning look in her eyes. It wasn't evil or unwanted, but she had a plan and intended to stick with it. Too bad I wasn't.

"I'm taking something else instead." Her eyes flashed with confusion for one moment, before I did enter her pussy with my entire engorged length in one fell swoop, plunging into her with just one or two strokes before she could protest, and then withdrew. She gasped and tried to ask a question, but was silenced again when she felt me fill her ass instead.

"What the fuck," she gasped. She couldn't catch her breath. I found my zen: inside my little sister's asshole. The protest didn't last long, as a few more strokes began and she elicited moans not unlike the ones I used to eavesdrop on. My balls grew twice as heavy knowing I was the one to cause them now. I grasped her curly black hair, just like I had countless times in my solitary fantasy. My fist filled with it, I pulled it gently back and slapped her ass with my thrusts. I reached around with my other hand and fondled her breasts. Her hand, ever the wise to keep the focus on her own pleasure at all times, had dropped down to her clitoris. Her ass was wet and filled with both of our juices, sloshing around as her bubbly butt bounced off each plunge. It was all so much. It was what I had dreamed of for years. Her orgasm caused her ass to grip me tighter than any pussy ever would, and so I filled her. My sister's wobbly white ass, which had filled my dreams and wank sessions for so long was now being filled with my seed. We kissed during it, tongues swirling while my excess cum dripped out of her asshole, down my shaft, and onto the bed.

I breathed heavily, touching her body all over, as if this dream bubble would pop and I would suddenly find myself without it. Nora's mouth traveled up my chest and to my ear, where she whispered, "There are still a couple holes left if you're up to it." Her smile was full and wide. She might look innocent to anyone who didn't know her, but I knew what that smile meant: an entire summer of ecstasy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Little Sister's Big, Pillowy Ass

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds