• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Little T and her Daddy J Ch. 10

Little T and her Daddy J Ch. 10

J and Sara quietly peeked into the J and T's bedroom. Chris was standing at the foot of the bed, thrusting into T. Her breasts were vigorously swaying back and forth as he slammed into her, and she let out an adorable little squeak with every thrust. Chris paused and readjusted T so that her ass was pointed up and out, presented for him.

"Mmm, Ok little one," Chris growled, "Tell Uncle Chris where you want him to put his cock."

T groaned and blushed. She knew what she wanted, but she was so very shy.

Chris gave her bottom a good swat. "Baby T, I want to hear you say it."

T finally whispered, "In my bummy hole, Uncle Chris."

He swatted her again, harder this time. "I can't hear you, princess!"

"PLEEEEAAASE!! Put it in my bummy hole Uncle Chris!" she shouted and blushed from nose to toes.

T felt him squeeze something cold and slimy into the crack of her bottom. He was slowly slipping his cock in and out of her kitty, and pressing his fingers into her bottom. She groaned as he lubed her up, knowing that she was going to be a very full little girl soon!

Outside the door, Sara's eyes were wide and her mouth gaped open as she idly stroked between her legs. She was fascinated by what was happening, she'd NEVER had a cock in her ass! She accepted fingers sometimes and it always felt really good, but she was always so worried about the pain, and although she would love to please her Daddy by letting him take her there, she was just too afraid.

Sara looked over at J who was smiling proudly. She bit her lip and then leaned over and whispered "Uncle J! Does T... Umm... Does she, you know... Take you in her bottom... Often? Doesn't it hurt?"

J grinned and whispered back as he stroked her hair. "T really enjoys having her bottom filled up. It took a lot of practice, and she had to work at it, but now she seems to really like it. She told me that it still can be pinchy and ouchie sometimes, but once she relaxes, and especially if she's all worked up and wet, she REALLY wants it."

Sara nodded, gently rubbing herself as he spoke and bit her lip. She thought for a few minutes and then quietly said, "Do you think... Maybe... T would help me practice so I can give Daddy my bottom for the first time?"

J moaned quietly, this discussion was definitely getting him hard again. "Mmmm... You know, I think T would be excited to help, maybe me and her could set up a training regime for you and you could surprise your Daddy with it when you're ready!"

Sara shivered. "I'd like that Uncle J."

They both turned back to the bedroom.

T was rolling her hips in slow circles. She was bent over the edge of the bed, squatting a little to give Chris the best access to her holes. She had her chest and face pressed to the bed and one hand between her legs playing with her kitty as she felt his shaft slip out of her and then the head of his cock pressing and poking at her bottom. As he slowly pushed and entered her, she felt the familiar pinch, making her grunt "UNGH!" and bite down on the comforter.

Chris groaned, "Mmmmmm, there's a good girl." As his cock slowly slipped all the way in.

T was suddenly in heaven. The sensation of pressure and burning subsided as she relaxed to accept his cock and turned into a deep filling feeling that sent heat and tingles over her skin. Chris began to slowly slide all the way in and all the way out in a relaxed rhythm, "Holy fuck," He thought to himself, "She's SO tight!" He grabbed her ass and spreading her cheeks he watched as his shaft disappeared into her.

J leaned over to Sara who watched in rapt fascination and whispered, "Why don't you go in there and help your Daddy?"

Sara moaned quietly, nodded, and padded into the room. She smiled when Chris took a surprised gasp when she reached around him in a hug and stroked her fingers across his chest. She kissed his back sending goosebumps shivering across his skin and then he felt her sliding down.

Sara turned on the floor and scooched between T and Chris's legs. She sat on the carpet and layed her head back on the bed between T's thighs. She kissed T's fingers and T squeaked in surprise! She pulled her hand out and her shock turned to bliss when Sara's tongue explored her folds and found her clit.

T started groaning, "Ohhhhhh, OHHHHHH!" As Chris's cock started thrusting harder and Sara's tongue massaged her clit. Her eyes flew open when she felt her Daddy's hand brush her cheek and tuck her hair behind her ear. He leaned down and kissed her mouth and then stood so she could see him stroking his cock in front of her. He had her take him into her mouth and get him all slippery with her spit and then continued to stroke himself.

J growled, "Mmm, tell me where you're taking Uncle Chris's cock, princess."

T blushed red and whispered, "In my ass, Daddy."

J plunged into her mouth and back out again and repeated, "Louder, baby girl, tell everyone where you have his cock and how it feels."

T flushed and thought, "Why does Daddy like to make me blush so much??" She was hesitant but knew that he liked it and it always turned her on even more for some strange reason, so she obeyed.

Every thrust made her groan and Sara's tongue just licked even more vigorously as she spoke, "Ung! Ung! He's in, Ung, My ass Daddy! Ung! Ung! He's filling me up! Ung! I'm getting close Daddy! Ung! Can I cum!?? Daddy! Ung! Please can I cum??! Ung Ung!"

J groaned, "Mmmm, you need to ask your Uncle Chris baby girl!" He was getting close too. "You ask and then open your mouth, princess! Daddy is gonna fill it up with his cum!"

T shivered, she wasn't going to last much longer. "Ohhhhhh, Uncle Chris! I'm sooooooo close! PLEASE can I cum for you!? PLEASE??"

Chris shuddered, grabbed her hips, and started pounding into her. "Do it little one! Cum for me! NNNGGGGG! "

She felt him thrust one last time and his cock started pulsing inside her and she shouted. "AHHHHHH!! Now! Daddy! Uncle! NOW! I'M CUMMING!!" Her tight little bottom squeezed and clenched on Chris's cock like she was milking him and she lost control of her legs as her body shook with pleasure.

Sara lapped and sucked at T's clit and she felt her kitty crush into her mouth. Her fingers plunging in and out of her own soaking pussy.

J groaned, "Open wide baby girl! Daddy's cumming! Mmmmmm!!"

T was shaking and shivering but she opened for him and felt his warm, salty cum spill in thick ropes, first across her cheek and then into her mouth. She felt Chris pop out of her ass and she collapsed forward onto the bed. J moved out of the way to stand with Chris.

Sara clambered up onto the bed on all fours next to T and kissed her. With J's cum still in T's mouth, Sara could taste him and it pushed her closer to the edge, her fingers stroking wide circles as she made out with her friend.

J gestured to Chris and the two of them moved Sara to her knees as she kissed T. J spread her thighs and pulled apart her bottom cheeks wide open. Chris's fingers still lubed from fucking T, he used one hand to poke and rub at her bottom hole and his other to slam his fingers into her kitty and rub her clit.

Sara broke the kiss to moan and scream. T kissed her neck and groaned to her, "Do it for us Sara! Mmmm give our Daddies your cum!"

Sara gasped, "Daddy! Daddy! I'm cumming!! I'm cumming for you!!" Her legs tensed and shook and she gushed and splashed her cum all over her Daddy's fingers, T's legs, and the bed.

Chris growled as his fingers continued to pound into her, "Mmmmmm, GOOD GIRL. Let it all out for your Daddy."

Sara, screaming, sprayed another huge squirt out and collapsed, half on the bed and half on top of T. Sara panted and her body shook from exertion. T rubbed Sara's back and giggled, "I like your messy cums, Sara!"

Sara blushed and snuggled shyly into T. Chris and J collapsed onto the king bed, on either side of the cuddling girls. Chris spooning Sara and J spooning T. They all ignored the wet sheets, snuggled close together, and promptly fell into a slumber.

Once, sometime in the wee hours of the morning, T felt her Daddy stirring. He reached around her chest and grabbed a handful of her breast and his cock pushed between her legs, into her kitty. Still half asleep, T felt the bed begin to shake and she tried to keep quiet, but her Daddy's cock coaxed out little squeaking moans from her.

Sara groaned and stirred as she was rocked gently awake by the swaying bed and T's muffled moans. Still hazy from sleep, she reached behind her and tugged her Daddy's cock. Chris awoke to his little girl's soft fingers coaxing him to hardness. He sighed happily and pressed into her kitty as she guided him in with her hand.

The bed rocked back and forth as the two men gently pumped into the girls. Sara and T kissed and fondled eachother as they were taken in the sleepy darkness. J pulled out first and his cock nestled between T's bottom cheeks he spilled his cum in shivering pumps. T wiggled her sticky bottom and J nuzzled close to her.

Chris came moments later, his cock twitching as he pumped inside Sara. He wrapped his arm over her chest and squeezed her breast as he kissed the back of her neck.

They all fell asleep once more, Chris's softening cock still inside Sara and J's slippery and sticky between T's cheeks.

Soon the room was silent, but for the soft breathing of 2 content couples happily cuddling in bed.

The girls woke up tangled together in bed. When T woke up she smiled at the memory of the shared adventure last night. Then, however, T couldn't stop herself from frowning. The dark place she went in her mind in the back of the car on their way to the hospital reared it's ugly head. She sniffled and tears ran down her face remembering that it was all her fault that Sara's Daddy had been hurt last night. No sexual distractions to take her mind off things and no J to calm her down, she could feel herself starting to spiral. Just as she was about to turn away so Sara couldn't see her cry, she felt a hand brush a tear from her cheek and she looked up at her friend's concerned eyes.

"Hey, T why are you sad sads? Did I do something wrong?" Sara asked.

T wiped at her eyes and tried to calm herself down.

"No, no, of course not! I'm, I'm just being silly. I'm sorry." T tried to roll over as she wiped at her face.

Sara held her firm. "No T, it's not alright. You're my friend and I care about you, I want you to be ok!"

T was starting to panic. Her rational mind was being pushed aside and she knew it was only a matter of time before she broke. It was her fault. Her fault that Chris was hurt. What if he hadn't been ok? How could she ever live with herself? The was starting to spiral, thinking "Gah! Why am I always so stupid! Things like this always happen!"

"Hey, T, talk to me! What can I do to help? You're my friend and I wanna help!" Sara asked.

That was it. The couldn't hold the dark place in her head back anymore.

T screamed "I'm not a REAL FRIEND! LET GO!" And violently shoved Sara away as she sobbed and ran to the bathroom.

T hugged her knees to her chest and rocked back and forth, crying quietly to herself. She thought to herself, "it doesn't matter now. I've ruined everything. Just like I always do. Sara and Chris, my first real friends to understand me will be gone. And then Daddy will leave too."

Minutes that felt like hours passed as she wept on the cold bathroom tiles.

And then there was a quiet knock on the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Little T and her Daddy J Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 416 milliseconds