• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Little T and her Daddy J Ch. 11

Little T and her Daddy J Ch. 11

"Hey there princess." Whispered J from behind the door.

T sniffled and took a deep breath. "h, hey Daddy."

"Wanna unlock the door for me so we can talk?" J said.

T paused for a few seconds and then stood. She slowly reached for the door handle and opened it for him.

When J saw her his heart melted. His little girl's face was streaked with tears and her hair was a mess. T's nose was running and she kept sniffling. He slowly walked in so he didn't startle her and opened his arms for her.

T looked at him and knew that he was letting her take the lead for now. He didn't want to push her and she realized that even though she had fucked up so thoroughly, he was here to stay. That one simple gesture, opening his arms for her was enough to calm her down and let her know that he was her safe place.

T sobbed and practically lept into J's waiting arms.

"OH DADDY!" she cried when he wrapped her in his strong embrace, "I messed up so bad! Sara hates me now!"

She shook and new tears ran down her cheeks onto his shirt. "I don't know, I.. Don't... Know what to do!" She cried.

"Shhhh, baby girl. Daddy is here." J whispered and just squeezed. He turned and moved them to the toilet, reaching down, he put the lid down and sat and pulled her onto his lap. She sat on his knees, her head buried against his chest and her arms wrapped around him and she just cried for a good five minutes, while he slowly rubbed her back and whispered "Shhhh, shhh, it's ok baby girl. Daddy's here."

When T finally started to get herself under control, her breathing turning to adorable little shudders, J spoke.

"Baby, what happened? Chris and I got up and made coffee and were just starting breakfast when Sara came downstairs in tears and told us that you didn't want to be her friend anymore? She said you shoved her and then ran away? What happened?"

T bowed her head as tears dripped on her Daddy's shirt.

"Last night... When... When we were driving to the hospital I realized that Chris got hurt because of me!" J looked at her, completely baffled. T continued, "If I didn't ask for Sara to come over, her Daddy wouldn't have been driving, and he wouldn't have been hurt. If it wasn't for me, they'd be home and Chris would be totally ok! And their car wouldn't be broken!"

J shook his head, "Oh T. You know better than that! We discussed this before! Remember when we talked, when we were first dating, about you blaming yourself for things you cannot control?"

T nodded and squirmed on his lap. She remembered that conversation well. She had done something just like this, but instead of doing it to a friend, it was to him. It was the catalyst for one of the first real punishment spankings she received from J. And it had helped so much. She was learning to ignore that yucky voice in her head that made her feel bad.

"Baby," Chris continued as he rubbed her back. "I know it's hard to ignore the yucky voice you told me about, but it's important. You're a wonderful little girl, and I'm here to stay. And your friends downstairs care about you, and they're worried about you, and they're not going anywhere either. You know that you can only control the things that you can and you need to remember that there are lots of things that you can't. Sometimes bad things happen, princess and you need to remember that you aren't to blame for things you didn't do."

T sniffed and nodded.

J hugged her close. "When Sara came over, she did because she wanted to be here. She wanted to have fun and play with you, you didn't make her come over, and you also didn't control the fact Chris couldn't stay or that someone drank too much and chose to drive and happened to hit Chris's car."

T nodded again and for the first time, she started to let go of feeling guilty for this mess.

J tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear and turned her head to look in his eyes as he continued, "But, baby girl, you can control the way you choose to act, and the way you treat your friends. Sara is downstairs crying right now. Do you think it was ok to yell at her?"

T looked at the ground, "no, Daddy."

J said, "and what about shoving her? Is that something we do to the people we care about and the people who care about us?"

T shook her head.

J put two fingers under her chin and lifted her face to look at his. "What do you think should happen now, little one?"

T's tummy did a flip and she realized that she was in trouble, and not only that, but she deserved what was coming. She knew better than to hurt her friends like that and she also knew that giving in to the yucky voice was not ok.

She whispered "I'm gonna get a spanking."

J gave her a squeeze. "Yeahhhhhhh, princess, you are. But first, we're going to get you cleaned up and into some clothes and then you're going to go downstairs to apologize to Sara."

T nodded. "I'm sorry Daddy."

J lifted her up off his lap and stood up. He stroked her hair and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I know you are baby girl. But I'm not the one you need to tell."

J grabbed some tissues and held them up to her nose. "blow please." T did and J wiped her nose. Then he ran a wash cloth under some warm water and wrung it out and cleaned up her face. He picked up a brush and slowly brushed out the tangles in her hair.

"OK baby girl." J said as he set the heavy wooden brush next to the bathroom sink, "Daddy is going to head downstairs and have a talk with Sarah and Chris. I want you to put on some jamies and come down for breakfast when you're ready. I want you to think about how Sara feels right now and bring a spanking implement down with you that you feel will be appropriate for your discipline, Ok?"

T nodded, blushing and J kissed her forehead.

He gave her bare bum a little swat and sent her to go put some jamies on and meet him, Chris, and Sara in the kitchen.

T put on a loose pink nighty with a fluffy kitten on the tummy. Then she looked in her underwear drawer. She was just reaching for her Hello Kitty panties when something caught her eye. There were a few light purple pull-ups in her drawer that she and J had bought for a time when she needed to play really little. They hadn't used them yet, because T was hesitant to wear them, but today it just felt right to her to not be allowed her big girl panties. She grabbed a pair to bring down and had a look around the bedroom.

T thought about what it must have felt like to be rudely shoved away by a friend like she had done to Sara this morning. Tears welled up in her eyes and she sniffled. "No," she thought, "No tears now. You earned this, now buck up and do what needs to be done."

T walked to the bathroom and was about to grab the heavy brush from the counter where J had left it when she noticed the wicked heavy plastic bath brush hanging up in the tub. She pulled it off and carried to the bedroom, then she opened her Daddys drawer and pulled the heavy leather belt out.

The belt was the scariest of all the implements they had. T hated it and it was reserved for her most serious punishments. T took a deep breath and grabbed her paci from the bedside table and popped it in her mouth. She suckled it as she picked everything up along with her teddy and nervously made her way down the stairs.

When T quietly stepped into the kitchen she saw Sara snuggled on Chris's lap. Her eyes were all puffy and red from crying, but she attempted a little smile for T.

T felt her eyes well up again, seeing her smile. Even though she'd hurt Sara, that look said she was still willing to be her friend.

J stood at the counter cooking bacon for breakfast and he turned around when T walked to him. She gave him the pull ups first and he raised an eyebrow but she just nodded. Then she handed him the bath brush, and finally the belt. J's heart broke for his little girl, knowing that she would not only be dreading the lickin he'd be giving her but that she understood the gravity of what she'd done and had brought the appropriate implements for what she felt she deserved. He was so proud of her.

T hugged her teddy to her chest and walked over to Sara and Chris. Chris let his little one get up and T put her paci and bear on the table. The two girls both let out a sob and crashed into eachother in a huge teary hug.

T spoke first, "Sara, I'm SO sorry for how I treated you this morning. You've been nothing but the best friend I've ever had and you didn't deserve any of it. I hope I didn't ruin our friendship."

"Oh T, " Sara cooed. "Never. You'll never ruin our friendship. I'll be here always and forever. Cross my heart."

When they finally let go of each other T knelt down beside Chris.

She hugged him around the middle and said "Uncle Chris, I'm so sorry for the way I acted this morning. I was rude and everything I did was completely uncalled for and I hope you can forgive me and i can still have you as my uncle Chris."

"T," Chris said as he hugged her back "It's already forgotten."

T hugged him tight and got up and walked to her Daddy.

He hugged T close and whispered "I'm so proud of you little one."

T blushed and hugged her Daddy tight.

"OK," announced J "Enough of this moping around, let's enjoy this yummy breakfast and we'll finish the discussion about this in the living room after we fill our tummies."

At the mention of the upcoming discussion, T gave a little groan and rubbed her bottom before they all sat down together and enjoyed a delicious breakfast of orange juice, steaming coffee, bacon, eggs, and toast. They didn't hurry about munching, but T's tummy definitely did butterflies while she ate.

When they were all finished up J took a sip of his coffee and looked over at his little button. "OK baby girl. Daddy is going to clean up the dishes now. I want you to let uncle Chris tuck your nighty up so your little bum is poking out and then bring one of these kitchen chairs to the living room. Once you're done, you can go to the corner and wait for us to come have a chat, Ok?"

T looked at the ground with a blush and said "Yes sir."

While J filled the sink and began clearing plates Chris looked at Sara. "Sara hunny, can you help uncle J with the dishes please?"

Sara nodded, "Yes Daddy." And gave T a sympathetic look and a hug before going to help J.

"Uncle Chris," T whispered with her cheeks turning fire engine red, "Could... Um... Could you please help pin up my nighty so my bare bottom shows?"

Chris smiled "of course baby girl. Do you need to go get a pin or..."

T blushed more. If that was even possible. "Nooo, on the bottom hem of all my nighties there's a pin in case I'm... In case I need a spankin."

Chris smiled, "That's a clever idea, I should do that for Sara."

Sara pouted and yelled from the sink, "DADDY!"

Chris chuckled.

"OK lil one. Turn around and we'll get you done up."

T turned around and put her hands on her face. She felt Chris's rough fingers brush up her bottom as he lifted the hem of the nighty up to the neck and pinned it in place. The cool air made her backside feel extra exposed. Chris patted her pale bum and said "all done princess."

T thanked him and grabbed her armless kitchen chair and brought it with her to the living room. She placed it in the middle of the quiet, empty room, sighed, and put her nose in the corner with her feet spread and hands on her head. She could hear the goings on in the kitchen as the three of them did the dishes chatting about little things as they cleaned. Every squeak of the floor made her heart skip a beat, knowing that could be the moment they walked in and she faced her fate.

Sara asked "Uncle J?"

"Yes Hun?" He turned to her.

She blushed a little bit and said, "What are the pull-ups for?"

"Well T and I discussed it a while ago and I thought it would be a good way for her to feel extra small sometimes. We haven't used them yet, but T knows that when she does wear them, her bathroom privacy privileges are revoked and I may have her use them instead. I'll be asking her about them in a bit, and she'll explain why they're here, Ok?"

Sara nodded and giggled a little when she heard T give an embarrassed sigh from the living room.

J unplugged the sink and said "Why don't you two go to the living room. I'm pretty much done here, and I'll be there to join you in a moment and we'll get this little chat over with. Please don't talk to T as she knows that when she's in the corner, she's not to be speaking. She's supposed to be reflecting on her behaviour and the reason she's being punished."

Sara and Chris nodded gravely and walked into the living room and cuddled up on the couch.

T was sure that her face was going to spontaneously combust from the blushing, knowing that her pale bottom was poking out from the corner for everyone to see.

"Daddy," Sara whispered, "I know that T is gonna get her bum spanking soon, but I wanted to tell you that her bum is really cute. I like seeing it, even though she has to have an ouchie spanking soon."

T groaned as J walked in the living room carrying the bath brush, belt, and pull-ups. "What was that T?" He warned.

T stayed perfectly silent and still.

J nodded, "That's what I thought." He sat down on the chair and set the items down on the floor beside him. "OK, T. Come here please."

T could feel the tears welling up again and they dripped down her cheeks as she walked to her waiting Daddy and stood between his open knees. She fiddled with her fingers until her Daddy took her hands and spoke.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Little T and her Daddy J Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 275 milliseconds