Little Teddy Ch. 02

Tammy was not simply making this up as a means to make her son feel good about himself. She found her eyes were practically glued to her son's amazing cock. She had never seen anything like it before, and it was fascinating to her.

In addition, that somewhat hazy confusion was coming over her in ever stronger waves again. It was as if she was being drawn into something, and had no control or free will to resist.

"Mom, it really does still hurt" she heard her son say, through the haze. She sat the tape measure on the counter beside her, and crawled back up onto the bed on all fours to again get a closer look at the wound. Her face was once more merely inches from his throbbing hard-on.

As Teddy felt the mother's hot breath on his throbbing cock for the third time that day, suddenly the wild predatory instincts of the elevated testosterone that was controlling him to various degrees since the bite now took his will completely over.

With strength that neither he, nor his mother who was completely caught by surprise knew that he had, he firmly grasped the back of his mother's head with both hands, making Tammy jump a bit from surprise.

"Teddy, what are you...?" began the young mother...but her sentence was interrupted when the huge, pre-cum covered head of her son's penis made contact with her partially opened mouth. Her mouth was partially opened due to the question she was trying to ask, and Teddy used that opportunity to force the entire plumb sized head of his fully enlarged penis into his mother's mouth.

"MMMMGluff..." The mother tried to get words out, but they were smothered by the invading cock that was forcing ever deeper into her mouth.

Teddy abruptly pulled back, and the cock head popped back out of his mother's mouth with an audible plop sound. Strands of saliva and pre-cum stretched from the tip of his erection to the blond mother's mouth that was still open with surprise.

Tammy drew in a deep breath through her mouth, still in a state of confused shock. Just as her lungs filled, Teddy again forced her head forward, stuffing the entire head of his cock back into her mouth, and began inching more and more down her throat.

"Ummmmph!!" she tried to speak to her son, to try to reason with him, as Teddy used all of his strength and began roughly fucking her face. The blond stared in utter disbelief, cross-eyed up the impressive length of her son's hard cock into his eyes. There she could see that he was not at all himself- that something else had taken over the both the mind and actions of her boy. What the hell?

But there was very little time for coming to an understanding of what was happening to her. Teddy was overcome with enraged and elevated testosterone, due to the bite, that had been teased multiple times during the day. His cock was throbbing with an intense need for release.

He freed one hand from the back of his mother's head, shoving it straight down the front of her pajama top to first cup, then massage one of her ample breasts. The intensity of the moment seemed to be immediately overwhelming her. The over powering masculine smell coming up from Teddy's huge cock, mixed with the unexpected and sudden stimulation of her overly sensitive breast made her nipple turn instantly rock hard, and was sending massive shock waves straight to her pussy which she could feel was becoming instantly wet with unexpected desire. Again, what the hell?

Once more, Teddy pulled his enlarged erection free from his mother's mouth, allowing her to breath for another moment.

"Teddy, what..."

This was all she got out before the huge cock was again stuffed back into her mouth.

"Quiet, Bitch!" growled whatever the creature was that had taken over within her son. The voice was deep and menacing and sounded nothing at all like her son.

Tammy was suddenly very afraid.

Teddy was now force fucking his huge cock as far down his mother's throat as it could go. Tammy felt like she needed to gag, but the assault was so relentless and fast, she never really had a chance to. She had only given a few blowjobs in her whole life, and none of them were done in this way. She had always been in control, determining how fast and hard it would be done, and stopping whenever she felt like it. Here, her mouth was simply being taken with brute force.

"Play with your pussy, bitch" the creature within Teddy demanded.

Without warning or by any control of her own, Tammy felt her hand sliding up her side and maneuvering its way between her legs, of its own accord! Her hand instinctively worked its way into her pajamas, and then slid under the elastic waistband of her panties! Her fingers, which somehow seemed to have found a mind of their own, immediately found a soaking wet pussy. As her middle finger began turning circles around her extended clit, the young blond let out an involuntary moan.

The creature controlling her son completely lost all restraint at this sound, rolling over on top of the blond mother, and forcefully fucking as much of his cock into her mouth as would fit. For some reason, this pushed the young mother over the edge. She began to see stars as the biggest orgasm of her life overtook her.

At that exact moment, Teddy's huge balls began pumping semen directly down the young mother's throat into her belly. Tammy swallowed as fast as she could, but couldn't possibly keep up, and began choking on the hot cum which spewed from both corners of her lips, running down both sides of her mouth, and all down the front of her pajama shirt.

In the meantime, Teddy continued to cum - and cum - and cum. The young mother was completely amazed by the sheer volume of sperm pouring into her mouth. Again, she continued swallowing as fast as she could until still more spewed from the corners of her mouth, this time a large wad shot up her nose, making it exceptionally difficult to breath for a moment. Just when she thought she might pass out from lack of air, Teddy rolled off her.

Just like the night before, he relaxed, and almost immediately fell fast asleep.

Tammy sat on the edge of her son's bed, watching his huge penis begin to shrink before her very eyes. Cum was still dripping from her face, all down the front of her. She felt as if someone had poured cups of warm water all down her front. The smell and taste of her son's cum was completely overwhelming to her.

She looked down, between her legs, and couldn't believe the huge wet spot she saw there. It almost looked like she had peed her pants, but she knew that was not the case. Her son was not the only one who had an unusually large orgasm on this night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1516 milliseconds