Live and Let Live

The slapping sound of muscle against muscle rang out and another roar signaled the sound of an explosive climax as some tribesman finished and pulled out before submitting his own body to a different one. He was taken so quick that he did not have time to enjoy the afterglow.

Throughout all this, the Shaman still continued his dance, feeling seed spray against his ankles, and legs as the orgy continued. The Shaman strutted over to Darut, watching as his rump flex and relax as Darut rutted Lucas like an animal in heat. Small drops of drool fell from the minotaur's mouth, falling onto Lucas's neck, and cheek. The smell of sex was indeed in the air and the Shaman could nearly taste the sweat falling from the duo's body. It was an intoxicating mixture of hormones, and the Shaman could not get enough.

The human took the pounding with vigor, enjoying the now deep and hard thrusts inside him with every cry out. The Shaman smiled sinisterly when he peaked in between Darut and Lucas's bodies to see Lucas's member squished in between their chests and drooling pre like he would climax simply by one small touch.

In fact, Lucas was extraordinarily close. He could feel a pressure deep within him that ached like a volcano ready to expel its volatile contents into the environment. His teeth gritted as he felt the pressure start to build further and further, Darut's orb-smacking thrusts becoming too much for his body. He yelled out as his member throbbed once, twice, and a third time before he climaxed in between their chests. The white seed flew painted their chests in white streaks as jet after jet of his essence left his body; the orgasm the hardest Lucas could remember in quite some time. He was left a panting, shivering mess as Darut began to thrust through Lucas's orgasm which only spurred further drops out of him.

Darut felt his own maleness get squeezed by Lucas's walls tightly, his rough pounding being reduced down to deep, long pushes inward. His moaning started to turn into panting, and the pressure started to become too much. The Shaman, with his superhuman quickness, moved over to him and clutched his left cheek dominatingly before starting to whisper things in their native language with a sensual tone.

It seemed that was all it took to push the beast over the edge, and soon he began a deep rumble in his chest as he climaxed inside of Lucas. Grabbing the human's shoulders, the minotaur raised his head in a confident manner as he unleashed a torrent inside the human. He grinded against Lucas's rump, making sure to let go of his load as deep as possible. Lucas groaned as he felt the warm sensation of seed being pumped into him before gasping as Darut pulled out, placed his member on top of his, and continued his climax, painting the human's abs, chest, and even the lower part of his face.

During all this, another booming cry filled the camp as the older and younger minotaur near them reached their own crescendo nearly the same time as they did. The younger one thrusted let loose deep inside the bottom, his hand coming down onto the rump with a loud slap as he unloaded. The bottom whimpered as his seed sprayed against the ground, the volume meer inches from Lucas's face. Inhaling deeply, Lucas could smell the scent of their mating, bring his member almost to a full erection once again. Darut grinned knowingly, rubbing his digit against Lucas's as his eye raised as if to suggest a continuation.

Before the two could simmer a bit more, Darut felt something poke his own rump before entering him roughly. Shouting out as he was taken, the warrior looked over his shoulder to see the Shaman with a sinister smirk across his face as he began to pull back out before pushing in with a grunt.

Lucas watched from below, the view of the two males starting up once again a delicious sight as he felt his heart begin to slow, but his member throb achingly against his chest. Darut leaned forward, his massive body overshadowing Lucas's once again, but his face a shade of red as he was beginning to be rutted just like how Lucas was. Leaning over the warrior's back, the Shaman looked at Lucas and said, "Enjoy the show, human, but know that the night is young." Lucas could not help, but feel a lustful desire begin to stir within him once again. He had forgotten about the past for that would only bring wishful thinking. He could only live and let live, and bask in the pleasures that the night had in store for him.

Looking over, Lucas watched with unashamed interest as the younger minotaur pulled himself out of the bottom, a gasp leaving from the official's mouth. The climax dribbled down the bottom's hole, dripping over his orbs before falling onto the ground below. The well-muscled, and well-used official looked over at Lucas with a needy look in his eyes, and his mouth formed into a smile when Lucas's eyes connected with his own. He raised his hand, and beckoned the human over with his index finger.

Live and let live, indeed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds