Living Large Pt. 01

Tim didn't need to be told twice. He lifted his hips, pulling his long shaft out until only the head was inside. Then he plunged down. Without pausing, he pulled out and plunged inside again and then again. Within seconds he had established a rhythm and the room quickly filled with the sloppy sounds of their organs.

That was all Jenny needed. Another climax began. "Ohhhhhhhhh," she gasped in surprise. She had never had a second climax so quickly. Her hips lifted from the bed, forcing him all the way inside her convulsing hole.

Tim was right behind her. His hips were a blur as he plunged in and out madly. Suddenly, a bellow escaped his lips and he plunged in as deeply as he could go.

Jenny's climax had begun to slow when she heard Tim's cry and felt his penis hit bottom. Incredibly, she felt it... she actually felt the force of his semen hitting the walls of her vagina. She hadn't thought that that was possible. It was enough to send her over the top again. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she gasped as her body was consumed again.

Tim was oblivious to Jenny's climax as he poured ever ounce of sperm in his balls into her willing hole.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds