• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Living the Fantasy

Living the Fantasy

It was many years ago, miss H and I were dating for about 2 years. I was still studying at university and she just started working as a teacher. Miss H felt we needed a quick break away. We arranged a one night stay over in a small town up the coast.

The summer was over and the weather was turning colder. This was the time of year when we usually started drinking red wine, especially during the colder nights. I packed 2 bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon, just in case. We left the city around 11 in the morning. The road trip was pretty standard, listening to good music and chatting about friends, work, family, etc.

It was about 2 in the afternoon when we arrived at the guest house. The location was great, right on the beach. It was a double story house that overlooked the sea.

The owner was a lovely lady, who checked us in and showed us around the house. Our room was on the top floor with a beautiful view of the ocean.

The room was spacious with an en suite bathroom. It had wooden floors that would creak under every step. The king size bed and other furniture were all made from wood. It gave the room an older feel.

I was hoping to spend time in the room...to enjoy the view...if you know what I mean. But Miss H had other plans. She wanted us to visit some of her family in a nearby town, only 10 min drive away.

We drive to her uncle and aunt's house. The visit was pleasant, I met some of H's cousins and had cake and tea. Pretty standard family stuff.

The sun went down and the cousins asked if we would like to go to a restaurant for dinner. We agreed. Miss H order a bottle of wine to go with the meal. It wasn't long before the conversations began flowing freely and everyone was having a good time.

Miss H began to loosen up a bit and every now and then touched my leg under the table and sliding her hand softly over my crutch. It drove me wild, I wanted to take her right there.

One of the cousins were into motor sports and told us they're going to a stock car race after dinner. The race track was on the way to the guest house. So we agreed to make an appearance.

The night was getting colder and the stand at the race track was facing right into the cold wind. Miss H and I was huddled together under a blanket.

I placed my hand under her jacket and top. She had goosebumps from the cold. I slowly rubbed her skin to warm her up. My hand ended up cupping one of her beautiful 32C breasts. I could feel her very hard nipple through the bra. I slowly massaged her breast in a circular motion.

It wasn't long before we decided to leave. We said our farewells to the cousins and headed back to the guest house.

The room was cold. So we switched the central heating on straightaway. The tipsy feeling from the wine has worn off a bit, so we decided to open one of the bottles I brought along.

Seeing that we're both in a playful mood and not tired at all, we decided to play some drinking games.

First up, the old classic coinage. Miss H was very good at this one. It wasn't long before I realised I need to change the game.

Secondly we played a game called drunk driver. I read about it on the internet. All you need is some playing cards and booze. My fortunes have turned and Miss H was also getting her fair share of drinks.

The bottle didn't last long and I opened the second one. It was now time for the third game, strip poker. The room had warmed up nicely by now, or otherwise we were warm and nice.

Being a bit of a poker player at varsity, I knew I could get the better of her on this one. Things went well and before long Miss H was minus some clothes.

We were sitting cross legged on the wooden floor. Miss H had only her denim jeans, bra and panties left. She was wearing a black push up bra, making her breasts and cleavage look unreal.

Every now and then I would lost track of the game and just stare at her. She would quickly remind me to get my head back in the game with a playful smack on the cheek.

I won the next hand and she had to drop another piece of clothing. She enjoyed teasing me and asked me which one I would like her to give up, the bra or the jean.

I wanted to see her in the bra and panty lingerie combo, so I chose the jeans. She stood up and made a bit of a show out of it. Standing over me, she slowly unbuttoned the jeans. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

She turned around, teasing me with her booty right above my face. She stepped a little away from me and started pulling down her jeans slowly.

As the jeans moved down, I was shocked to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. She bent forward as she pulled the jeans down over her beautiful ass. Her shaved pussy popped into view, making me instantly hard.

She removed her jeans completely and sat back down across from me. Her shaved pussy clearly visible. She made a comment about the game being unfair, because she was practically naked and I only lost a sock. I reminded her that the rules are the rules.

We continued to drink and play. Before long the bra had to go. She turned around and asked me to unclasp the bra. I quickly complied. She stood up and turned around saying playfully, "Congratulations you win...ME!!".

She jumped on me and sat her naked body down. Rubbing her boobs against my chest and pushing them into my face. She brought a mouth up to my left ear and whispered seductively, "You can do anything you want to me."

The wine was definitely having an influence, Miss H didn't usually behave this way.

She stood up and walked off to the bathroom. I stared after her sexy figure. She didn't have a slender super model body, she was slightly plump with curves in all the right places. Just the way I like it. Her booty was perfectly round and she knew I was staring, so gave she gave it a little shake. It made me smile.

Miss H drew the bath and got in. I sat on the side of the bath, enjoying the view of course. She didn't use a lot of water or bubble bath. She was lying on her back with her boobs and pussy above the water line.

Like I said earlier, she always enjoyed teasing me. Every now and again she would pour some water over her breasts using her hands or slide a few fingers over her pussy.

At that moment I realised I had to pee, all that wine has to go somewhere. The only toilet I could use was the one next to the bath and at that stage we had never done that in front of each other.

I told her what I had to do, she told me to just go ahead. She didn't hide her enjoyment.

I unbuttoned my jeans and took my semi hard cock in my hand, ready to pee. At that point Miss H interrupted me, "Don't pee in the toilet, I want you to do it on me".

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Are you serious", i said.

She nodded and told me to stand over her in the bath. I removed my jeans, underpants and shirt. I stepped into the bath, standing over her with my feet next to her thighs.

At first I thought I was going to have stage fright, but my bladder was ready to burst with all the wine I consumed.

I couldn't hold in and released a steady stream of pee over Miss H. I first aimed down towards her pussy, moving upwards towards her breasts. She was rubbing the pee over her lower body, clearly enjoying the experience. She moved her hands up and cupped her breasts, making perfect targets for me. The pee splashed all over her breasts.

She then instructed me to pee into her mouth. I was reluctant, because I didn't want to spoil the evening. She continued and insisted I do it. By this time, I was running out of pee, but there was a few drops that reach her mouth. She eagerly swallowed every drop.

This was the kinkiest thing I've done in my life, at least until that point.

I got out of the bath and was a bit worried that I took it too far. Miss H reassured me by saying that she really enjoyed it. She got out of the bath and I used a towel to dry every part of her glorious body.

Then she also had a pee. Intrigued by the experience we just shared, I also wanted to do the same thing that she did. She couldn't hold it and had to go straight away. She was already sitting down and starting to pee when I asked her to stand up a bit.

I moved my head upside down underneath her pussy. She sprayed over my face and into my mouth. i drank as much as I could. Really surprised at what I was tasting. Guess the pee was diluted because we drank so much. I ended up really enjoying the experience. Miss H thought I was crazy and found it funny.

Miss H stepped back into the room and I quickly had a bath to clean myself. After doing a poor job of drying myself I walked back into the room with only a towel around my waist.

The lights were turned down low. Miss H was lying on the bed completely naked. When I walked closer she sat up on the side of the bed and pulled me closer by the towel.

She unwrapped the towel and grabbed my ass with both her hands. I bent down and kissed her passionately. Our tongues intertwining as we kissed.

As I stood back up, she moved her hands from my ass, around my sides and over my stomach. She slowly scratched down my stomach with her slightly long nails. It tickled, but I tried to hold me composure.

Her hands moved further down, until her right hand was grasping the base of my cock. Miss H didn't play around, she shoved my big cock right into her mouth. The warm feeling of her mouth around my cock and her tongue playing with my cock felt like heaven. I was enjoying every sensation.

After a few bobs of her head, she removed my cock from her mouth and slowly licked from my balls all the way up my 8 inch shaft to the head of my cock. She knew exactly where to lick to get the best reaction from me. Blowjobs are definitely one of her strong suits.

I have been craving to eat her pussy since she showed it to me during the poker game. I took her by the hand and walked her over to a desk standing in the corner. Miss H is quite short, probably 5 foot 2, compared to my 6 foot 2. I picked her up and sat her on the table.

Miss H spread her legs around me and pulled me closer to her. My hard cock pushing up against her wet lady bits.

We kissed deeply before I pushed her back. She leaned back on the desk supporting herself with her elbows, arching her back and accentuating her beautiful 32C breasts. I cupped both boobs with my hands and took my time kissing, licking and sucking them. Finally I moved my hands down over her side to her bum.

I gently kissed the inside of her thighs, working my way closer to her pussy. I took one long slow lick of her pussy, ending at her clit. The taste was intoxicating and i wanted more. I slowly increased the speed of my licking and alternated between long licks and flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her breathing came more heavily as the shock waves of pleasure travelled through her body.

I could feel her body tensing as she got closer to orgasm. I began to lick more urgently. Miss H placed one hand behind my head and pushed my face deeper into her pussy. My licking began frantic, i could barely breathe, but I was loving the effect my tongue had on her. I could feel her hand tightening as she started to climax. Her heavy breathing turned into load moans. Her body started shaking with the force of her orgasm. She let out a loud scream of pleasure. Her juices dripping over my tongue as I lapped up every drop greedily.

She released the grip on my head and I could properly breathe again. My mouth and cheeks were wet from her orgasm. I stood up and kissed her. Miss H did not hold back with the kiss. She forced her tongue into my mouth, seeking more of her tasty orgasm. She even licked my cheeks, cleaning up her sweet cum.

I couldn't hold back anymore. My rock hard cock was hungry and ready to penetrate.

Miss H always had an extremely tight pussy. I'm convinced her small shoe size has something to do with it. She wore a number 3 (UK size). I didn't help that my cock was fairly big as well, roughly 8 inches with a fair amount of girth. I always had to enter her slowly to avoid hurting her. This time was no different, even though I was fucking horny and ready to ram my cock into her.

I positioned the head of my cock right between her soaking lips. I pushed the head of my cock into her. It was a feeling of pure ecstasy. Her tight pussy muscles gripped around the head of my dick. I pushed another inch into her, feeling the muscles inside of her stretch to accept my big cock.

Inch after inch I went deeper into her. With the last inch she let out a yelp. I knew she could take my cock, but it always took her a bit of time to get used to the size. Her legs clasped around my back, keeping me deep inside her, not moving. I could feel my cock throbbing inside of her. We kissed again, very passionately.

My lust was at fever pitch. I pushed back, retracting my cock all the way so that only the head was left inside her dripping pussy. With one hard quick push, i forced my cock all the way inside her. She didn't expect it and let out a scream. I couldn't tell if it was from pleasure or hurting. Probably a bit of both.

I placed both my hands on each of her thighs and pushed her legs back. Her knees were now next to her beautiful full breasts. She was still supporting herself on her elbows. This position gave me a great view of her pussy and also allowed me to go as deep as I could into her.

I fucked her hard. My cock was flashing in and out of her cunt. Miss H was moaning loudly, not caring who heard.

Her tight pussy felt like heaven. My cock was being massaged with every stroke.

She pulled me closer and whispered, "I want to sit on your cock, lie down on the floor".

I think Miss H knew I was close to cumming and wanted to prolong the sex. I did as she asked and laid down with my back on the hard wooden floor.

She stood over me, displaying her gorgeous curves in all their glory. It was a sight to behold.

My pulsating cock was craving more of her. She bent her knees crunching down, bringing her pussy closer to my cock. She grabbed my hard cock aggressively, squeezing it as she guided it into her. Lower her beautiful booty onto my dick. Her boobs were teasingly close to my face. I wanted to bite a nipple, but it was just out of reach.

I could tell she was just as horny as I was. Miss H, like me, couldn't take it slow in the state we were.

She match my pace from early bouncing up and down on my cock. Taking the full length with every stroke.

It didn't take her long to reach orgasm again. This time the screaming was even louder. Her tight pussy gripped my cock like a vice. She let out a single long: "FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!"

This was too much for me. I was close to bursting. I exclaimed: "I'm going to cum!"

Miss H had other ideas for my cum and jumped off my cock and quickly taking it into her mouth. She took my cock as deep as she could into her mouth, probably about halfway. By this time, I could feel my orgasm building up. She moved her tongue around the head of my cock while it was inside her mouth.

I released an: "OH FUCK!!"

I felt the cum shoot out of my cock into her warm mouth. My orgasm kept exploding in bursts. Every burst delivering a load of cum into her mouth. She continued sucking my cock as it shot the cum into her. It was heaven. My whole body was shaking with the force of my orgasm. I can't remember if I ever came so hard before. Considering the duration of the orgasm and the amount if bursts, it must have been a huge amount of cum. Miss H didn't give any indication. She swallowed every drop as it shot into her. Never flinching or removing her mouth from my cock. She was an expert.

The orgasm and shaking subsided. I felt exhausted and in a state of euphoria. Miss H still had my cock in her mouth. She continued with the blow job. Her head bobbing up and down. My cock began extremely sensitive. I tried to sit up and attempt to remove my cock from her mouth, but she pushed me down with her right hand and grabbed my still hard cock with her left hand. Ensuring my cock stays safeky inside her warm mouth.

As she was sucking I suddenly realised I'm going to urinate. I shouted: "STOP, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME PEE!!"

This did not phase her at all, in fact, she increased the speed of the blow job. I urgently shouted: "I CAN'T HOLD IT IN". Again trying to remove my cock from her mouth and again held down by her.

I felt the release of the pee moving through my cock into her mouth. It must have been quite a stream. The release felt like a second orgasm, my whole body felt it. I expected to see the pee coming out of her mouth, but it didn't. She kept sucking me. I came to the realisation, SHE'S SWALLOWING EVERY DROP. I never felt anything like this in my life. Total bliss. And at the same time i felt guilty.

When Miss H sucked all the pee from my cock and swallowed every drop she released my still hard cock from her mouth. She gave me a big smile and kissed me. I was completely spent. This was by far the greatest sex I ever had. She clearly enjoyed the effect as was having on me.

We went to bed naked and later that night, around 3am, I woke up with a hard cock. Miss H woke up as I started to push my cock into her. We had another amazing romp and slept till late in the morning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Living the Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds