Liz's Adventures Ch. 03

My legs and back were aching having been pressed into the hard table top. "Let me up honey, the table is starting to hurt me."

He stepped back and I could see his cock glistening from our juices but he quickly pulled up the nylon shorts and helped me from the table before sitting down. I sat in his lap and could feel his cum running from my pussy onto his shorts but neither of us cared. I kissed him, hard, full on the lips, and held his face to mine as long as I could. "I love you too son. Oh, I do love you."

We sat like that for quite a while, saying nothing, just holding. It was me, the one that broke the moment by getting up from his lap. I poured more coffee for both of us and once again asked if he wanted food. When he said no I decided to shower and put on some clothes.

The warm water felt wonderful and was washing away the remnants of our love making session. I leaned against the wall just letting the water flow over my body and I realized something, something I had said months ago that was now haunting me. I had told Lisa that I wasn't after Melissa's place in my son's life, but maybe I was, maybe I wanted to take him away from her and make him my partner and lover. I wasn't going to stop what we were doing, fucking him, loving him, sucking him, sleeping with him, and adoring him as it was what he wanted and what I wanted; and I wanted more.

I was pulling up my shorts when he came into the bedroom. He stared at the spaghetti strap top and my shorts then whistled. "Wow! You look, well, young, beautiful, desirable, and sexy. Did I miss any adjective?"

"How about motherly? You didn't mention me looking like a mother."

He walked over, pulled me to him, kissed me softly then made his way to the shower. I just watched, watched him pull down the shorts, watched the muscles of his tight butt, watched the muscular legs, then the soft cock dangling from his stomach. Watched a man I had given birth to but was admiring as a sexual being, my lover.

He came to the den smelling great, clean shaven, wearing shorts and a t-shirt. "Do you want to do something today?"

I looked up from the book I was casually reading and admired the young muscular man standing in front of me. "Just be with you honey. Whatever you want to do I'm game."

We spent most of the day just being lazy, television, books, even sitting outside in the warm sun sipping cool drinks. We made a trip to the grocery to restock food and I felt wonderful when he put his arm around me as we walked the aisles. I felt like his lover, not his mother. We joked, laughed, shared a fast food lunch, and talked of many things. He told me he would have to go to the clinic during the week and I had expected that, it would be my alone time to perhaps do things for him at home.

I snuggled close to him as we watched television and felt his arm around me. I anticipated his touch that would signal his desire to make love, but it didn't come, not right then. The show finished and he flipped off the television, turned to me, kissed me softly, nibbled at my neck, and whispered, "Let's go to the bedroom." I nodded and followed him. I was trembling, shaking like a virgin about to be taken for the first time and I didn't know why. We had been making love ever since I arrived but today had been different and I couldn't explain it.

He pulled me to him and lifted the shirt over my head then quickly undid the flimsy bra I wore. His hands were on my breasts, kneading them gently, and then he was sucking and nibbling my nipples, expanding them to their fullest. His hands moved to my shorts and began unzipping them as his mouth made its way to mine and our kiss became heated and passionate, our tongues darting between open lips and our heavy breathing filling the room. His fingers were inside my shorts, inside my panties, roaming between my wet lips then pressing into my wet opening. All I could do was moan, hold him tighter, and press my body against his hand. He began rubbing my clit with his now wet finger and we kept kissing, I kept pressing against him, and I could feel that wonderful feeling begin inside my pussy, that special ache, special yearning that signaled I was going to cum.

When he broke the kiss I whispered, "Don't stop honey. I'm almost there." He kept fingering and rubbing me, kissing me again, and I came. I could feel my wetness flow out of me, onto his hand, and down my leg. My legs became weak from the wonderful orgasm and he held me against him then pressed me back against the bed. In one quick movement he slipped the shorts and panties down my legs and tossed them across the room. He slid off his shorts and I could see his long hard cock ready to enter me.

"Roll over", he instructed and I was on hands and knees with him behind me. He slid into me, his hands holding my ass and began plunging his length inside me and making me moan with the wonderful pleasure. His hands roamed from my ass, up my back, into my hair, then back as he kept his pace of fucking me. I didn't want it to end as I could feel that sensation beginning again that would signal a climax. He slid in and out, his hands pulling my ass toward his cock, his body slapping against me, his balls making sounds as they slapped my clit, and he began to groan softly, deeply within his throat and I knew he was cumming. "Ahhhhh!" he groaned and I could feel his cum shooting into me and I came. It was a wonderful end to a wonderful day. I watched him sleep for a while thinking about all the wrong things involved in our relationship and about the idea of me wanting him all to myself. I finally fell asleep against him, listening to him breathe and smelling his man musk.

To be continued. If you liked this story let me hear from you.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 304 milliseconds