Loaned to a Friend Ch. 02 Pt. 01

I knew I had his attention; I loved the way men looked at me while I undressed. I was feeling that irresistible tingle down in my pussy. I raised my arms so my breasts stood out firm and proud and turned around twice to let him see me standing in front of him in only my tiny bikini panties. "You like?" I teased.

"I like. The only thing nicer is without the panties."

"Well you know what to do about that don't you?" I stepped close to him and let him hook his thumbs on each side and slowly slide them down and I stepped out of them. They joined the rest of my clothes. "That better?" I asked.

I know it isn't right to let another man see you naked let alone strip you in your own house. I knew Jim wanted his friend to see me like this and use me any way he wanted. I knew he would want to hear every detail. I liked the exciting feeling that I got seeing how turned on Randy was getting seeing me this way. I was getting turned on too, I was getting wet and my nipples were so hard they tingled. I slid my middle finger along my slit collecting some moisture and then offered it to Randy to taste. "How about this, you like this too?" I love driving him crazy. It's only fair because of what he was doing to me.

"Mmmm so sweet, I could lick that anytime." He licked my finger clean and then sucked it in his mouth and played with it with his tongue.

"There's all you want, but first you help lock up the house so we can go to your place. No fucking me here. I just put clean sheets on the bed for when Jim brings me back here Sunday. I refuse to make love to my husband on your nasty cum stains. I'm taking my phone with me and my cosmetics bag. Even a naked woman needs her shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothbrush and some make-up."

"Good God woman, do you need a suitcase to carry all that?"

"You don't want me to look like a skank and smell like a dirty armpit do you?"

"With you naked, I'd never know the difference."

I wrinkled up my nose and said, "Yeew, you are a pig, I knew it. Come on let's get moving."

Thank God he had sense enough to park close to the front door; I made him open his car door before I dashed to his car and jumped in. He locked the house door and set the alarm. 10:45 a.m. and I was riding to Randy's house stark naked. What was I thinking? When did I let this spin out of control? Oh Jim baby I hope you know what I'm doing because I sure don't.

*****

Coming soon Randy has some surprises for Linda.

Will Jim allow Randy to use his wife this way?

Ch.2 Pt. 2 is in the works.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds