Locker Room Surprise

We exchanged a knowing and tender look, and then Mike slowly pulled his spent cock from my ass. He lay is head on my chest and for a few minutes we reclined there – holding each other and not saying a word.

Then, at last, Mike reached up and muzzled my neck and he told me how long he had wanted me. I told him of my fascination with his uncommon cock, and he smiled a knowing smile. Apparently I was not the first person ensnared by his diminutive dick.

And what a wonderful cock I had found. It feels so perfect in my ass and mouth, and it is always hard at the slightest touch. Mike can cum several times during one of our sessions, and his balls fill my ass and mouth completely with tangy, tasty cum.


And recently I was able to work my very thick cock into his very tight ass, and now I love to fuck him doggie style. I am able to reach around, pleasure his cock and have him spurt all over the bed as I pound into him. My only regret is that we waited so long to explore each other.

But we are making up for lost time.

=-=-=-=-=

Author's Note: This is my first time at writing gay erotica, and I have found that I have enjoyed it very much. I welcome any feedback and I love to receive hot letters from my readers.

The events in this story are based on actual events in my life, although we have yet to act on our desires. It is my fondest wish that my life will imitate this story in the near future. Keep your fingers crossed for me.,

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds