Lone Wolf Ch. 04

I chuckled and gave Oliver's cock a deliberate pull. "Says you. I'm still sore from last time." It was not true, of course. I had recovered quickly and completely. Although preparation helped, every time would likely be close to virginal, as it would for Oliver. Maybe he thought it could get out of the way quickly this time.

Oliver let out a deep breath and began moving his hips, moving his arse around my cock. It might not have been my favourite position. I was not all the way in and prefered to top when I was giving but it felt amazing all the same. I was about to start thrust up to meet Oliver but he shifted his legs and was suddenly grinding his arse into my groin and I let out a satisfied groan.

I relaxed into the hard ground beneath me, putting my hands behind my head and watched Oliver's body work as he rode me. His hands were on my stomach, his nails digging into my skin, and his head was thrown back. His muscles flexed and relaxed hypnotically as he moved, his cock jerked of its own volition and leaked copious amounts of precum. Low growls rumbled through both our chests and up our throats. The warm, humid air and physical activity quickly had us drenched with sweat.

The feel of his soft, tight hole massaging my cock as I slid in and out of him, my own foreskin moving freely over my cockhead inside him was with without compare. Oliver bounced slow and steady on my cock for what felt like forever and I savoured every second of it. My orgasm built so incrementally that I barely noticed at first but then I was floating on the edge of release but not quite making it. Oliver's touch was like lightning that set my every nerve on fire but I needed to be a more active participant or I would sit there in blissful torture forever.

I sat up and repositioned us slightly so I was on my knees and held Oliver upright, exiting him only a moment but thrust back up into him. I waited, catching my breath and cooling off a bit then I gave a few experimental thrusts until I found his prostate. We kissed deeply and passionately, tongues fighting for control.

Then I let loose. I fucked him like there was no tomorrow, ramming my hips up into his solid arse and aiming for that sweet spot. We chewed on each other's face, necks and jaws as we held on for dear life with our hands. I could feel his nails on my shoulder blades and knew I would have scratches. It was not long by what I was beginning to think of as our standards, maybe ten minutes, before I was ready. My balls were already high and tight, well prepared for release.

We both clamped our mouths down in each other's shoulders, tearing into flesh to release blood like liquid fire in my mouth as we came almost in unison. Oliver's cock jerked between our bodies as it shot again and again and again, soaking both of our hairy bodies with his cum. I came with him, his tight arse clenching around my cock as I shot my load deep inside him, squeezing every drop from me. I kept pumping into him until we both finally stopped cumming.

We pulled our teeth out the other's flesh and I fell back, Oliver collapsing on top of me. We were both, hot, sweaty, a little sore, sticky with cum and breathless. I ignored the hot mess between us and hugged Oliver tightly as we both started softening.

"Give me a second," Oliver breathed into my ear, "Pull out now and it'll be a mess."

I chuckled. "You managed last time."

"I was on the bottom before. I could just wait until I could tighten up a bit. I forgot how gross sex with guys can be. Twice as much cum and not to mention the smell of arse."

"Sorry my penis inconveniences you," I teased, "We do make a mess though. We should probably be more careful about bleeding all over everything too." Looking at Oliver's shoulder, however, I saw it had already started healing with minimal blood although it would be bruised for several days.

"I'm going to take a piss," Oliver said, pushing himself up.

"There are a couple of towels in the car," I said, "You can use one to clean up if you want."

Oliver nodded and he rolled off of me and I fell out of him. I got a good look at his arse as he ducked out of the tent and he was definitely leaking a little. I listened to him moving around outside, stopping at the edge of the clearing to take a long piss then rummaging around the car. He came back and tossed the towel at me. He was looking disheveled but sexy with a post orgasm glow. His eyes were filled with lust as he looked me up and down, taking in my semi flaccid cock and cum soaked torso.

"Up for another round?" he asked, a flirty smile playing across his lips.

My cock twitched noticeably at the suggestion. "Fucking yes."

Oliver crawled on top of me again and kissing me as he pushed his hips into mine and rubbed our cocks together. I kissed back and it became something of a contest as our kisses steadily grew in ardor and our cocks came back to life.

I rolled us over and worked my way down from Oliver's mouth, sucking and biting my way down his body. I loved the way his chest hair tickled my face as I teased his nipples with my tongue and teeth. I soon had Oliver writhing under my ministrations so I continued down, his stomach spasming slightly as I ran my tongue over his abs. When I reached his thick, pale bush I wasted no more time.

His cock was only half hard when I wrapped my tongue around it and pulled it into my mouth. I felt it growing and stiffening in my mouth as I sucked on it, tasting his cum and sweat from our first round. I felt his pulse through his cock as I swallowed him down my throat, burying my nose in his pubes. Soon enough he was thrusting up to met me as I went down on him, his hands gripping my head tightly but not forcing me. I had to keep my mind on timing and breathing lest I give in to the taste, smell and feel of him, and end up gagging and choking.

Then Oliver pulled me up and rolled us over again. He quickly kissed his way down my body paying little attention to nipples and only briefly teased my cock and balls with his mouth before lifting my legs out of the way and diving into my arse with his tongue. His tongue was not huge but it was agile and he could do things with it I could only imagine, and he easily had me squirming and making rumbling, inhuman sounds of pleasure.

Oliver moved on to sucking my cock and balls when he began fingering me. His fingers, though gentle, were insistent. He worked on relaxing and stretching my hole but his treatment was a turn on and the few times he found my prostate had me breathless. He added lube with the third finger and by the fourth finger I felt more than ready. My hole was tingling for more pleasure and my hard cock was dripping like a leaky faucet.

"Get on with it," I growled.

Oliver removed his fingers then his cock was pressing into my hole. He pushed slowly and I shut my eye to the sharp pain of his invasion. The pain subsided to a dull ache as his head slid past my inner ring and I breathed through it, relaxing every muscle I could find. He entered me as he had before, using short thrusts to slowly work his way deeper until he was buried in my arse all the way. He grabbed the spare pillow and stuck it under my hips so he had a better angle.

Oliver moved around inside of me until he found my prostate, sending pleasure shooting deep into me and making me ache my back. Oliver started really fucking me after that, gradually picking up his pace. His cock slid over my prostate, over and over sending intense pleasure up my spine and into my balls. When his cock reached deeper I felt a softer pleasure at his most intimate touch. There were no words for the feelings that raged through my body, only the animal sounds that no human could imitate. Oliver made similar noises of pleasure as he ploughed me, his balls slapping against my arse.

I chose not to fight the pleasure, letting it wash over me until my body rode that final crest and exploded my second release. I pulled Oliver down onto me and I bit hard into his unmarked shoulder. My body was still sensitive from my first orgasm and this one was so much more intense. Ropes of cum shot from my cock to land with Oliver's previous load on my chest and stomach. It was probably not as much as I had unleashed the first time but it was still considerable.

Oliver slowed down a little as I came and my orgasm subsided then he got back into it. "Roll over," he growled, "Please. Prefer..."

I waved Oliver off and he pulled out so I could could roll over. On my hands and knees, Oliver positioned me so I was at the right height then he was inside me again. He took my hair and used it to pull me upright then wrapped his arms around me in a vice-like grip while he fingers clawed at my front. He rammed up into me, his mouth already pulling bruises up on my shoulder. Oliver lasted only a few minutes in this position before letting go, burying his teeth in my skin and releasing a massive load inside of me and filling me with liquid fire.

When Oliver was finished his strong grip on my body relaxed and we fell together in a heap of hot sweaty tangle of limbs. We lay there a few a minute or two while our breathing settled and fatigue receded from our limbs. I shrugged Oliver off me and he rolled away, slipping out of me.

"My turn for a piss," I said, trying to tighten my arse, "I'll be back in a sec. Don't fall asleep on me yet."

I grabbed the already soiled towel and crawled outside. It was cooler outside than in the tent but it was still warm and muggy, a faint glow on the horizon suggesting an impending dawn . I wiped myself off with the towel and found a tree to take a leak then, feeling a little more refreshed, went back into the tent. Oliver had straightened out out bedding and was laying there, one hand behind his head and the other resting lightly on his stomach.

Oliver looked so comfortable, with a small smile playing across his lips. He looked like there was nowhere else he would rather be and I could not help feel that I would not want him anywhere else either. I lay down beside Olive and we wrapped our arms around each other. It felt right to me.

"So, Christmas, huh?" Oliver asked and I felt that warm fuzzy feeling recoil.

"My sister can be enthusiastic," I replied, trying to be diplomatic, "I know we moving pretty fast as it is and Christmas is pretty close. I also know you can't spend the holiday with your family. I'm planning on going to my parents place for a few of days though."

"You shouldn't change your plans for me. We're separate people and I wouldn't ask you to ignore your family."

"Well if you do want to come I would like having you there. It won't be the same but it'll mostly be fun. You'll meet Em, Chaz'll probably stop by at some point and we put together some pretty good food. I don't want to pressure you though so if you'd rather stay then that's perfectly okay."

Oliver gave me a good squeeze. "Maybe. I've still got some time to think about it, right? We might kill each other before then. I have a house lined up that I'll probably want to start moving into this week."

An idea popped into my head that was both brilliant and terrible. I ignored the butterflies in my stomach and swallowed past the lump in my throat. "Would it be easier on you if you found... convenient accommodation. What if you stayed with a friend for a while? You know any friends that would take you in?" I tried to keep my tone casual although I knew my heart rate and scent would betray me. I did not know what to expect of Oliver and I was not sure what I really wanted.

Oliver was silent for a moment. "Are you asking me to move in?" Oliver's own voice was even. We could have been discussing the weather.

"I'm just putting the idea out there. I don't know if I'm ready for it yet. The only real housemate I've had is Chaz and he might as well be family, and you and I are dating so it would be different. I've been on my own for a while now though and maybe you want to make it on your own after moving but I want you to know I'm serious about the relationship. Just think about it, yeah?"

Oliver took another moment of silence. "I don't have much stuff so moving would be easy and it's all already at your place. Give me the weekend to consider it. You know, I find this reasonable adult act kind of attractive. If you hadn't laid it out like that I might have jumped right in or run away."

"Well, as long as you it's an act I learned practising law. I'm a mess on the inside, I promise."

Not another word was spoken about Christmas or living arrangements for the rest of the weekend. We spent our two mornings as wolves, just running around the bush and playing, and spending hot afternoons as humans in the river when fur would have been less comfortable. We tried hunting a couple of rabbits on Sunday morning but our hearts were not in it and ate all our meals as humans. After dinner we would spend a few more hours as wolves before turning in for the night, cuddling and talking into the small hours of the morning.

It was late Sunday afternoon when we packed up our little camp and I was putting the tent in the car when I saw Oliver thinking hard, with his brow furrowed. He looked as he had when he asked me to model for him, like was struggling to put words to his thoughts.

"I think," he began when he saw I was waiting for him, "I think I'd like to join you for Christmas. You know, barring major developments." I felt my heart leap out of my chest with joy. As for living together..." He took a deep breath. "Not yet. You've done so much for me already and you're right. I want my own space for a while. I'll take a six month lease and we can revisit the idea after that."

Part of me was a little dissapointed, part of me accepted his thoughts and feelings and yet another part jumped at it being an option later. Oliver thought we could last the distance and that a little waiting would do no harm. I nodded. "Sounds fine with me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds