• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Lonely
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Lonely

Now we don't bother to dress and we talk comfortably for awhile. I ask about her past relationships but return every line to her. She is everything I've been wanting. On a whim I ask for her phone number and she is reluctant. After minutes of promises and explanations she agrees and gives it to me. My mouth is open and she asks what I'm thinking. I don't know what to say at first and then I explain that we have the same area code and prefix. She studies me and then asks if I'm teasing her.

I'm not teasing and I give her my own number and then my address. She is quiet and then says we are only about a mile apart. What is the probability of such a coincidence? Meeting someone on the Web, developing a relationship and then finding out we're practically neighbors. I ask for her address and ask if she is busy right now and if I can come over. She smiles, provides me with her address and directions, and tells me to leave the underclothes off. She says she'll expect me in ten minutes.

I took the fastest shower of my life, pulled on a fresh pair of pants and grabbed a shirt. I was still buttoning while backing the car. I saw a fast food place on the way and pulled in to get burgers, cokes and fries and was on my way again. It was just over fifteen minutes when I pulled up in front. I took the stairs two steps at a time to her second floor apartment. I was totally out of breath when I rang the bell.

She came to the door after the second ring and was even more that the video had shown. She was in the shorty robe I'd seen the other night. She smiled shyly and invited me in, but I was already taking her in my arms. Our first kiss was electric and I almost dropped the cokes I was holding. She responded perfectly and her mouth was warm, wet and sweet. Finally she pushed me away and took the stuff to put on a table, but I was right behind her and when she turned I was ready again.

This time when we kissed my arms were around her and I slowly dropped them to hold her cheeks intending to pull her closer. Instead I felt a perfect softness and continued beneath the hem of the robe to explore and find she was wearing nothing beneath. I pulled back and smiled at her and she softly whispered that since she'd set the ground rules for me she didn't think it would be right to wear anything herself. I was on autopilot as I opened her robe and let it slide to the floor.

I'll swear that the night gown she was wearing was exactly the one I'd seen in my dream and I could see every familiar curve through its sheerness. I dropped to my knees and my arms pulled her forward to me as my face moved under the gown and I caught the same familiar scent from my dream. She was soft and it was a moment before I tasted that same familiar sweetness. Is it possible to know such things from merely a dream? Before I could follow through she was pulling me to my feet.

She took the offensive and removed my shirt first and then my pants. As her hand closed around me I almost had to sit down. She studied me and said that I was everything she'd been hoping for, and I felt the same about her and told her. I slowly removed her robe and we moved to the sofa. She felt so good in my hands and I wanted her more than any gal I'd ever been with. We explored, and explored and then she led me to the huge bed in the bedroom and we finally made love. We explored everything we'd each talked about on the web and added a few personal innovations. It was the best night and weekend of my life. And surprisingly she was exactly like my dream.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Lonely
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds